EagleKit
EagleKit
Townie
EagleKit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by EagleKit »

In post 402, pirate mollie wrote:I think there is a good chance those eagle things are scum tho
go on
EagleKit
EagleKit
Townie
EagleKit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by EagleKit »

In post 403, pirate mollie wrote:but she will probably get away with it and
not get lynched by fake outraging
which is what she did in too many heads
but that's not what happened though
EagleKit
EagleKit
Townie
EagleKit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by EagleKit »

In post 414, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:I did tell Tammy it was better if she responded herself, but in retrospect, we shouldn't have taken the bait. Because now it's easy to dismiss this as "two emotional people yelling at each other." There's actual weird shit about mollie's play that I'd have liked to engage with her on, but she's acting in a way that discourages anyone from touching her with a ten-foot pole.
that's what i'm here for
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

desperado you are killing me.

I just got to reading mollie as town.
EagleKit
EagleKit
Townie
EagleKit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by EagleKit »

In post 420, pirate mollie wrote:I think the eagle things are too but some1 else will have to scumhunt mala. desp is legitimately IRL he is hardly ever online nowadays
mala hasn't posted anything yet; she caught the flu over the weekend
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

In post 428, Tammy wrote:desperado you are killing me.

Yeah, me too!
Crazy cat ladies.
EagleKit
EagleKit
Townie
EagleKit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by EagleKit »

In post 428, Tammy wrote:desperado you are killing me.

she looks better this page

but she was pretty scummy up to and including the bigger bitch thing
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

Vote Count 1.09
Your New Gay Overlords
(0)
Eleven
(0)
Iecerint
(1) Gammagooey
Cheery Dog
(1) Axxle
Untrod Tripod
(0)
Gammagooey
(1) Iecerint
InflatablePie
(0)
Nuwen
(0)
Ythan
(0)
Axxle
(1) Porochaz
ActionDan
(2)
ChannelDelibird, Eleven
Sir Waffles Wafflington
(0)
eaglekit
(2) Triforce, Your New Gay Overlords
pirate mollie
(2)
eaglekit, Cheery Dog
Porochaz
(0)
ChannelDelibird
(3)
Ythan, UntrodTripod, Fate
Triforce
(1) InflatablePie
Fate
(0)

Not Voting
(4) Nuwen, ActionDan, Sir Waffles Wafflington, pirate mollie

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: March 22nd @ 3PM Commune Time
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 pm

I independently agree with myself's turnaround on mollie. (Good thing the mod never counted our vote!)

Faraday, I'm kind of distracted with other things and not feeling great right now. (Week 4 on an empty stomach was not a good idea.) Can I wait until tomorrow or at least later this evening to actually scumhunt?

I know I'm forgetting loads of people, but where my reads are right now: CDB (I liked his appeal to the people townreading him), Iecerint, and maybe Prozac (mostly for the bitching at us and his reaction to the thread being boring) are town. Fate looks vaguely town, too. Reck (I didn't like his sitting out of the Waffles vs. Mollie thing, although it's not as scummy if Mollie is town) and you I'm less sure of than before, but still leaning town. (I'm treating Fate calling Reck scum as completely null based on previous games I've skimmed that start this exact same way.) Ythan I don't think can be scum unless there's either an unlimited town vigilante or a shitload of other town power out there.

I don't have any strong scumreads yet, although I haven't actually read ActionDan's posts that closely. No clue whatsoever on UT. Gamma has been
weird
this game, although I don't know if it's scummy weird. I'm not actually sure what the I wasn't liking Nuwen at first, except I kind of found the weird logic for the Beloved Princess thing townish (even though I know it's a null thing to speculate on--I don't know, it felt kind of genuine?) And Triforce is scummy aside from like one post where I liked the irritability. Cheery Dog I liked for being active in RVS, but his DeathNote vote was weak. Mollie-town makes Cheery Dog and Eaglekit look worse, also. (p-edit: oh, crossposted with a lot of Eaglekit stuff--at least their turnaround came at the right point?)
In post 419, pirate mollie wrote:*breathes into paper bag*

what is weird about my play? and your lack of engagement has a lot to do with why I am scumreading you guys. your questions didn't seem to have a direction nor did they seem like you were trying to determine any1's alignment by asking them.

this is an honest to god reach out btw
I don't suspect you
and people will kill me if I interact with you
anymore, so I won't go into what I found weird--mostly the hostility and overreaction, which seems like a misunderstanding. And my questions did have a direction.

When I'd asked why town was red, I was told it was because of the "town = red card, scum = black card" convention from the Reckoning (and Reck being confused when AP dealt them the wrong way).

That's why I asked Cheery Dog about that avatar. He'd voted Faraday in the same post as he'd suggested he use an eleven of clubs. Hey, Cheery, did you choose it for Faraday because you were calling him scum? It's a weird connection to make.

I'd also thought Faraday using an eleven of hearts instead might have been him jokingly protesting that he was town by using a red card.

Incidentally, Reck's minor townslip was that he'd implied the colours were
reversed
(i.e., that red was town instead of Mafia, not that the colours fit the standard playing cards).
Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh, the only people I forgot were Axxle and Pie. (Both are weakly town.)

Actually, I'm feeling better now, because that post took me ages to write.
Crazy cat ladies.
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 433, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Incidentally, Reck's minor townslip was that he'd implied the colours were reversed (i.e., that red was town instead of Mafia, not that the colours fit the standard playing cards).
Pretty sure red was generally scum when reck modded, but AP was the one to reverse it. Isn't that the whole point?

(That post is kind of boring by the way, with a lot of justification for things you did? (Like your avatar question to me, is still basically nonsensical in my mind, and I guess that's fine, since you'd kind of have to be super skeevy irl to pull the whole colours thing you did)
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 421, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:*sigh*

Mina (and everyone), last thing I'll say, promise.

Mollie - I wasn't being deliberately mean. I don't even think I have a *deliberately mean* bone in my body; I'm way too empathetic for that kind of thing. I had a scum read on you and was trying to determine your alignment. That was my way of explaining what felt off about you.

If you go back and read both of my walls to you, or heck any of my posts to you, with the mindset of someone who is trying to explain to you what they are thinking, not only about how they are reading and seeing you, but how you're interpreting them, maybe you'll see where I'm coming from. I'm just still rather shocked that you could read the last paragraph of that post I wrote you last night and come away thinking I'm baiting you.

Anyway, I was still pretty convinced you were scum until so it's whatever, but if you're reading me in the way you've been describing me you're coming away with the complete wrong impression of anything I've done so far.

Faraday - I'm sure we'll do something else soon, now that I'm pretty sure mollie's town I can stop being distracted by that. Also, I'm going to step back anyway and reset.
tammy if you are town I never want you to shut up. ever

and yes on some level I still feel like you were baiting me! feelings aren't facts and if you are scum this is really sleazy play! call me scumburned or butthurt or whatever. call me names but plz don't misrepresent me or my play which I think is what you are doing.

if you are town then I am sorry you are the recipient of a mollietrolleytrack and it is hard for me to knock myself out of. like I am really sorry for that if you are town.

you wall as scum and it isn't that I am only scumreading 1 head it is 2. <--- I can't seem to shake this.

I am trying to do a hard reset too fwiw but gahhh

we will do our own thing I guess

eta: xposting
whew!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

In post 435, Eleven wrote:Pretty sure red was generally scum when reck modded, but AP was the one to reverse it. Isn't that the whole point?
What?

No, hearts/diamonds were always town when I modded. Clubs/spades were always scum.

The confusion came because AP used red as scum since red is typically the scum color on the forums.

Now he is using red as town on the forums to play off of that reversal.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 pm

In post 415, Eleven wrote:
In post 411, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:
In post 398, Eleven wrote:
In post 396, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:what the FUCk is with the actiondan wagon ?
plz link to the posts that make AD town. tia.
pls burden of proof. tia.

You have to prove he's scum; I don't have to prove he's town. The natural state to assume for someone is town given the alignment distributions unless you have enough proactive townreads to do PoE
Do you have a read on him?

(I don't need to prove he's scum? I just need to get him lynched, which I'm much more interested in doing. His posts are pretty bad and speak for themselves, I'm not interested in making cases)

Hey, Mina. Vote ActionDan. Iecerint should re-vote him too, since gamma isn't getting lynched rly.
"plz link to the posts that make AD town" is asking for me to prove he's town to counteract the wagon.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Actually I don't want to pursue this line of debate with Faraday anymore, I think it's very on the brink of one of those "talk in circles get nowhere" debates so I'm just dropping it.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 pm

In post 433, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Reck (I didn't like his sitting out of the Waffles vs. Mollie thing, although it's not as scummy if Mollie is town)
why
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 pm

like you guys alone have provided like four pages of spatting back and forth and getting pissy and emotional. I'm choosing not to waste my energy on parsing it since there's a likely chance it wouldn't help me glean any sort of useful information
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh so i actually have read the game now

this is not the best vote for actually lynching immediately but I think it's better than iec at least and is also interesting

Vote:Eleven

also also
mollie wrote:scumburned or butthurt or whatever.
The word you're looking for SHOULD clearly be buttscummed.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 426, EagleKit wrote:
In post 403, pirate mollie wrote:but she will probably get away with it and
not get lynched by fake outraging
which is what she did in too many heads
but that's not what happened though
that is exactly what happened in too many heads

VOTE: eaglekit
whew!
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 438, Your New Gay Overlords wrote: "plz link to the posts that make AD town" is asking for me to prove he's town to counteract the wagon.
I'm asking why you're suprised he's being wagoned, (I mean, your reaction definitely made me think you had a town read on, if that's not the case, then cool - don't be surprised.)

Gamma's vote is LITERALLY awful by the way. :] Since I think we're the most obvtown slot in the game!
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

o u faraday
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Eleven »

I mean, I actually just want to know your read on actiondan and why you're surprised his being wagon (if he's not a town read, I guess), not particularly debate the intricacies of why I need to provide proof/you do.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 445, Gammagooey wrote:o u faraday
Pretty sure I don't change my avatar as scum or call myself obvtown. That's pretty slam dunk. I also don't really think you can read me very well so this is probably actually pointless but I kinda like the sound of my own voice.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

well ignoring the obvious lies it's true that i can't read you that well

so what else am i gonna with a minor scum read on you aside from poke at you and be annoying and see if you murder me for it
it's clearly the best plan
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

In post 436, pirate mollie wrote:
tammy if you are town I never want you to shut up. ever

and yes on some level I still feel like you were baiting me! feelings aren't facts and if you are scum this is really sleazy play! call me scumburned or butthurt or whatever. call me names but plz don't misrepresent me or my play which I think is what you are doing.

if you are town then I am sorry you are the recipient of a mollietrolleytrack and it is hard for me to knock myself out of. like I am really sorry for that if you are town.

you wall as scum and it isn't that I am only scumreading 1 head it is 2. <--- I can't seem to shake this.

I am trying to do a hard reset too fwiw but gahhh

we will do our own thing I guess

eta: xposting
<3 you're in luck then!

I wasn't baiting you though. I was trying to get you to react to my question in a way I could determine your alignment, you're just misinterpreting it for me using your meta or scumhunting tool against you when it wasn't anything like that. You felt off because you didn't see what Mina was going for and thinking. I mean I realize she's my other head so confirmation bias and all that jazz but I thought it was pretty obvious that she thought she caught a string that was leading somewhere which had some paranoid elements to it. It struck me as odd that you missed that because of the type of player you are; I thought even if you didn't recognize what she was doing, you see the town elements in it.

It's okay! We are town, you'll see it eventually. I did feel like you were being deliberately mean to me though.

Gah when are people going to realize my posting reflects my mood? Some days I'm a short posting gut based reader, and some scum games I try to emulate that. Some days I have more to say and am in a more thoughtful, reflective mood, and some scum games I try to emulate that. Some days I'm in a crazy silly hyper mood, and those days you get stream of conscious wacko posts, I've never tried to emulate that as scum. I actually write more walls as town though, I think?

Pedit: do you really have a scum read on desperado? I left Mina a bunch of messages in Skype about him because earlier I thought he was bussing you, but now that that seems wrong do you really think he'd come after you as scum when he could just try to manipulate you instead? He seemed kinda eager about that scum read.
Crazy cat ladies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”