Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

In post 139, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 135, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:so mollie, are you at any point planning to stop acting like an angry person on pms because the hostility that's dripping from your posts since entering this game is ridiculous. Saying "fuck you" for asking you a question about how you feel and your whole demeanor is not only off putting but feels really fake. Quite frankly I have no desire or intention to interact with you until you calm down.

But, thank you for voting for me, I do so much appreciate it!
are you going to cry about it so that every1 can feel bad and not lynch you?

^ see that was a bit hostile! just so you have a frame of reference.

I have seen you say "fuck you", tammy? so why is it bothering you now? where did this new found sensitivity come from? I am not going to quake in the face of your tawdry attempts to emotionally manipulate me nope it isn't going to work!!!!

in other newz I got 2 new pets today!!! a dog and a cat (their owners couldn't keep them anymore and did not want to send them to the pound and neither did I!!!) the cat we were "cat sitting" for (her owner has not checked back with us since august but I am giving it a year before I call the tailless kitty our own) and the 2 cats are having a standoff they are perched on either side of the tv and are giving each other baleful looks and occasionally growl at each other and hiss at each other and the dog is like wtf is your problem and tries to lick them and then they gang up on the dog until they realise they are on the same side then they freak and run to their spots it is pretty funny!
Nope, not gonna cry today.

It's bothering me because there's no reason for it. I don't just tell people to fuck off or say fuck you for no reason, I mean maybe I do sometimes but I do have reasons. I certainly don't do it when someone asks me a question because they're trying to determine my alignment, and quite frankly if I do, I'm probably pissed off.

I'm not trying to emotionally manipulate anyone, I don't have any need to. I don't get your reaction to me asking you about being out of step because you did and you do still feel out of step with the game. It's like we're playing two different ones here.

You asked the question about Mina asking faraday a question about the cards, which you know you asking that question is just as stupid because what alignment relevant information do you think you would get from her about that question? And any question especially in the early game is perfectly fine because it gets people interacting and that's a good thing. And she had a really valid reason for asking the question.

I'm just super confused about your whole take on this game if you're town because it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Mina was ridiculously obviously town in the first few pages of the game, and I'm surprised you didn't see that. You pride yourself on being able to differentiate between mindsets, and for you to come away from reading her whole thing about the cards and getting paranoid and thinking she had caught Reck, and then realizing that actually he had probably town slipped was incredibly town. Then if you're following her whole train of thought, and I jumped in and asked the same question to Faraday because we both noticed the same thing. His card went from black to red. Here the scum are black and the town are red. Like, even if you don't like the question, how you can't see the town motivation in asking that question is beyond me.

So, yes, because you didn't pick up on that and instead focused on a question that makes so much sense in the context of the conversation that followed felt really out of step coming from you. I, additionally thought your CDB vote was odd based on the reasoning you provided not matching the thread.

Your then reaction to me saying you felt out of step was to yell at me that I felt out of step.
In post 118, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 115, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Mollie - do you feel out of step and not recognizing things in the context of the game and what's been said? Cuz you feel like that to me.
fuck you tammy you don't even know what the hell I mean when I use that tell

pretty sure I am not the 1 out of step pretty sure you are

have you just resigned to be scum and have decided to just troll? that usually means you are being bussed!
This makes no sense whatsoever either. Why didn't you ask me why you felt that way to me? Why the weird immediate aggression?

Also, I'd love for you to provide the context for the trolling means I'm being bussed accusation. The only even semi trolling I've done in this game was trolling Mina/Faraday with my first post and Faraday in my second, and those two are pretty good indications of me being town so.

Who is bussing us in this game? The overlords are the only ones voting us, and you've declared them town. (We agree they look very town.) When have I been bussed and just decided to troll a game?

also, the irony is you saying someone else has a dumb trajectory on you and that it could potentially be suspicious to you while you're having a dumb trajectory on us.

I'm glad you got new pets though :) Also, just so you know, voting us is actually voting for my cat.
Crazy cat ladies.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 146, Eleven wrote:
In post 145, Cheery Dog wrote:Seeing if they'd actually choose a different suit that in the f2f games would be town alignment.

Therefore they're hinting at being town, and I might trust them for now.
Wait, what? "Hinting at being town"...er we'll explicitly claim it? Is that better? (Are you, uh trying to imply the avatar thing was some sort of trap or some test? IDG what you're saying?)

Prozac's post is pretty boring, especially since I think there are reads available throughout the thread.
If watching Mollie and the various alts getting their knickers in a twist about fuck all and start getting pissy with each other and watching reck and fate fail to communicate then I must be playing this game wrong. 7 pages read, that is all I got.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Triforce »

Checking in. Hanging out with AGar today but reading either tonight or tomorrow. Wooooo.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Iecerint »

VOTE: Axxle

Vote dumbness does not make it town re: Pie's thought. Am aware of the deja vu.

PSA: I am a hammerer. I passively hammer anyone who reaches L-1, unless I am already on the wagon. So be careful about putting people at L-1.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Oh, I hope your flavour is what I think it is.
#greenshirtthursdays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Coming from you, I think it's pretty likely.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

actually home now.

Iec don't be that guy that votes Axxle because he's being Axxle.

also you're gonna have to fight half of YNGO for hammering rights.
In post 71, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:
In post 65, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:
In post 15, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:Also fuck you, AngryPidgeon, you know red is scum.
Ooh. Explain the context behind this quote?
Traditionally when we play face to face mafia, red cards are town and black cards are scum. But whenever AngryPidgeon would moderate a game, he would make red the scum cards and black the town cards just to fuck with people.

Then I got my role PM this game and immediately assumed we were scum because it was red, then I read the whole thing, and realized the PMs were just AngryPidgeon fucking with people just like he does in the other games.
Reck this whole calm explanation playstyle freaks me out :(

this whole debate/argument between Waffles (Mina hydra? too lazy to check) and Grimmreck is box-on-head retarded.

also trying to read posts in everyone's actual voices is proving especially hard with mollie, just going to throw that out there.
In post 121, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 112, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 92, Eleven wrote:
unvote, vote UT
let's lynch UT for calling out reck as an SK and not scum!
town
explain
explain.

@CDB
: w/r/t voting UT over Waffles (124), is it moreso because of UT being scummy or your townread on Waffles (126)?

I actually kind of had a similar thought to Cheery in 145 w/r/t Eleven's avatar, but it's really dumb. so rather than explain it let's just call 11 town for now.

p-edit: @iec: oh, that wasn't a playstyle thing. Well then.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 156, InflatablePie wrote:1. Iec don't be that guy that votes Axxle because he's being Axxle.

2. also you're gonna have to fight half of YNGO for hammering rights.
1. But it worked so well in Balto 2013 :[

2. I
passively
hammer. In other words, everyone who I'm not voting for is perma-hated. I am permanently voting for everyone in the game at all times for purposes of determining hammer thresholds.

The only way someone who isn't me can hammer is if I'm on the wagon already at a point before L-1, and then someone else hammers. Or I'm dead.
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

Post. I will be back from vla in a few hours.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Fate »

hell no UT I hope they shoot you

no but really kill a hydra scum they ruin games
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 150, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote: Nope, not gonna cry today.

It's bothering me because there's no reason for it. I don't just tell people to fuck off or say fuck you for no reason, I mean maybe I do sometimes but I do have reasons. I certainly don't do it when someone asks me a question because they're trying to determine my alignment, and quite frankly if I do, I'm probably pissed off.
so are you are saying that you say "fuck you" only when you are pissed off? cos I use it as mafia banter and I think most people do. that is what is weird is you taking offence to the degree you took it! also I would think you would know this about me so this seeming "offensiveness" seems ill-placed.
I'm not trying to emotionally manipulate anyone, I don't have any need to. I don't get your reaction to me asking you about being out of step because you did and you do still feel out of step with the game. It's like we're playing two different ones here.
so....where did you first start to use "out of step" as a scumhunting tool of yours? cos you have never used it before and as far as I know I am the only 1 who uses except nacho.

mollie <---- not out of step
You asked the question about Mina asking faraday a question about the cards, which you know you asking that question is just as stupid because what alignment relevant information do you think you would get from her about that question? And any question especially in the early game is perfectly fine because it gets people interacting and that's a good thing. And she had a really valid reason for asking the question.
for reference this is the question that mina asked:
In post 93, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:The fact you were the butt of the joke makes it less suspicious that you picked up on the flavour with only partial information. But I need to double-check something with the mods.

Faraday, what made you decide to use the eleven of hearts instead of the image ActionDan linked to?
she was asking why fara decided to use the 11 of H instead of the avvie that danny supplied and no I don't get why she would ask that question if she was genuinely trying to figure out the 11people's alignment. it is a weird angle that only makes sense if you knew their alignment to begin with
I'm just super confused about your whole take on this game if you're town because it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Mina was ridiculously obviously town in the first few pages of the game, and I'm surprised you didn't see that. You pride yourself on being able to differentiate between mindsets, and for you to come away from reading her whole thing about the cards and getting paranoid and thinking she had caught Reck, and then realizing that actually he had probably town slipped was incredibly town. Then if you're following her whole train of thought, and I jumped in and asked the same question to Faraday because we both noticed the same thing. His card went from black to red. Here the scum are black and the town are red. Like, even if you don't like the question, how you can't see the town motivation in asking that question is beyond me.
no mina was not obvtown. the misstep you guys had was that you seemed to miss as to why reck mentioned it in the first place and yeah until reck pointed *colours* and why he was at first confused is when I caught on but you guyz hadn't and then you tried to mischaracterize what I said and say that I was out of step when this is not a scumhunting tool that you use (as far as I know) and that it was clearly you guyz who were the 1s out of step?

I am trying to work out if projection is a scumtell or not
So, yes, because you didn't pick up on that and instead focused on a question that makes so much sense in the context of the conversation that followed felt really out of step coming from you. I, additionally thought your CDB vote was odd based on the reasoning you provided not matching the thread.
my cdb vote makes sense. I am guessing he is not scum tho???
Your then reaction to me saying you felt out of step was to yell at me that I felt out of step.
my reaction to you was to say this is not a scumhunting tool that you use but 1 that you know that I do so wtf are you trying to misapply it against me?

exploit prior beliefs = scummeh
In post 115, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote: This makes no sense whatsoever either. Why didn't you ask me why you felt that way to me? Why the weird immediate aggression?
cos I am not sure you know what I mean by rhythm play. for you to use this as a scumhunting tool is weird in that it is not in your toolbox as far as I have seen. would you care to walk me through the progression of when you decided it was?
Also, I'd love for you to provide the context for the trolling means I'm being bussed accusation. The only even semi trolling I've done in this game was trolling Mina/Faraday with my first post and Faraday in my second, and those two are pretty good indications of me being town so.
not really
Who is bussing us in this game? The overlords are the only ones voting us, and you've declared them town. (We agree they look very town.) When have I been bussed and just decided to troll a game?[/vote]

so how do you feel about 11?
also, the irony is you saying someone else has a dumb trajectory on you and that it could potentially be suspicious to you while you're having a dumb trajectory on us.
you are trying to use a scumtell on me on a scumtell that I regularly use. when have you used this as a scumtell?

it breaks down when you look at context and the pushes you are applying. <-----not town

the languaging is weird for you and the emo push is scum you

no matter how you try to spin it
I'm glad you got new pets though :) Also, just so you know, voting us is actually voting for my cat.
DON"T MAKE ME VOTE YOUR CAT

but you will cos you are scum guyz are scumzorz :(
whew!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 153, Iecerint wrote:VOTE: Axxle

Vote dumbness does not make it town re: Pie's thought. Am aware of the deja vu.

PSA: I am a hammerer. I passively hammer anyone who reaches L-1, unless I am already on the wagon. So be careful about putting people at L-1.
lolreck
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

What on earth does Iecerint's post have to do with me?

For the record, Grimm isn't actually posting at all from the hydra and doesn't intend to do so... I'm posting, he's reading, we're discussing.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 159, Fate wrote:hell no UT I hope they shoot you
you can strike me down, but then I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

It feels like I'm watching The Reckoning II Invitational all over again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Your New Gay Overlords
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Eleven »

In post 159, Fate wrote:no but really kill a hydra scum they ruin games
The only hydras posting are town though! You can't ruin our fun.

No one should read mollie's response to Waffles, since that slot is obnoxiously town. Also tammy probably shouldn't respond unless it's w/ a vote in which case that takes a line.

Scum probably aren't doing a lot (or are mollie) since I've got a bunch of town and null town reads from those actually even semi trying and no one I super wanna kill yet. (Though my pregame scumreads are like only 1 wrong yet, so that's something)

oh re: our avatar. if you wanna town read us and like be right, well done let's pretend you're better than random.org happy birthday, well done, we're town as fuck good job spotting it.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Fate »

you can say that but it doesn't make me read you any easier
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Fate »

ok well that was a faraday post and can be kinda town and mina's town....

Can we lynch Triforce yet is what I'm asking
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 164, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:VOTE: Untrod Tripod

It feels like I'm watching The Reckoning II Invitational all over again.
stop letting Brock direct your vote he's bad
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Fate »

I was just talking to Reck on AIM so I think that's reck and he's fucking scum UT don't give me this LOLNOPESK bs
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh that's Reck?

unvote vote Gay Fags
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Eleven »

KITTYMO ISN'T 100% SURE YOU'RE TOWN YET FATE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WRONG PLZ CONFIRM IT BY POSTING A SMILEY FACE FOR HER, TYVM.

Oh, also I think my reason for voting UT was pretty shit weak but the game was boring + he's been fine other than that. I don't know who to vote, I kind of want to quick wagon an inactive just for the thrill of hoping they flip scum without seeing any of their posts because I feel like gambling. Axxl
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote for the gayfags
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Eleven »

Eh, I lean town on reck's early game play. Not sure why you think they're scummy!
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”