Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:making random fucking comparisons
indeed, i can see that, when it's relevant to a point he's making. e.g. "X did this as scum/town in Y game"

but that's different to saying "MUFFIN HAD GOOD READS IN 1523" "HEY DID YOU GUYS NOT HEAR ME? MUFFIN HAD GOOD READS IN 1523" "HEY, GUYS, SERIOUSLY, LISTEN TO ME!"
nacho wrote:Why do you think Bert would be concerned about manipulating you when you probably won't have much swing in determining whether to lynch him or not?
i can think of a couple possible explanations. for example. scum-him could be worried i will notice he's not town and tunnel him (which i have a tendency to do and even if i am not convincing i will still be bringing unwanted attention his way). or scum-him could have been using it as a potential excuse to sheep my reads when they're wrong. orrrrr it could have just been an effort to make it look like he was producing content when he really wasn't.

i'm more concerned with why bert would be bringing it up as town (and he mentioned viscon more than once)
nacho wrote:Trying to trap me in switching reads isn't a good enough reason for me to give reads, sorry.
what does this even mean?

explain your goodfather read, from where it was at the end of yesterday, to where it was at the start of today, to where it is now
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bert wrote:I put that in all my posts at the same day.

Check mistakes upick which is now over

Posted it at same time. So your points can suck more

i can't really talk about this and i don't know why you brought it up, but even if that's true (and i'm using a hypothetical "if" here so i don't breach any ongoing game rules), it would have been conveniently timed with when i started voting you here, so you posting it across the board only makes me think you *could* have been doing this because you're scum here and wanted to make it seem like it's just something you're doing everywhere regardless of alignment.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1837, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also why is me giving you a reads list so important to you? That's not the way I've chosen to play this game, and thus that is not ow m going to play.
What's the reason for playing this game the way you are?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:Also, I understand you get this way sometimes, but please don't be a giant dick to Bert who doesn't deserve it and probably is one of the nicest people who play this game.
also i don't give a fuck how nice a guy he is. if i insult someone in a game, i am purely talking about their ability to play mafia (they could be the nicest person in the world, if they're making retarded posts in a game i'm in, i'm gonna call them retarded for it), and i rate bert as one of THE WORST FUCKING PLAYERS ON THIS SITE and he should know why i think this and if he thinks it's an unfair assessment, i really don't care. he could be very nice as a person, he could be insanely smart IRL, i don't care. it's clearly not translating to his ability to play the game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1851, zMuffinMan wrote:
bert wrote:I put that in all my posts at the same day.

Check mistakes upick which is now over

Posted it at same time. So your points can suck more

i can't really talk about this and i don't know why you brought it up, but even if that's true (and i'm using a hypothetical "if" here so i don't breach any ongoing game rules), it would have been conveniently timed with when i started voting you here, so you posting it across the board only makes me think you *could* have been doing this because you're scum here and wanted to make it seem like it's just something you're doing everywhere regardless of alignment.
You're tunneling.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1852, Selkies wrote:
In post 1837, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also why is me giving you a reads list so important to you? That's not the way I've chosen to play this game, and thus that is not ow m going to play.
What's the reason for playing this game the way you are?
There's no definite reason. I just felt like playing the game this way.
A funny answer would be in Natirasha's honor, but unfortunately that doesn't hold much truth to it.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

maybe i am tunneling, but i'm not voting him and he's not getting lynched in the near future, so what does it matter?

and regardless of whether i'm tunneling, everything i said there is 100% truthful, it was either a massive coincidence that he did it as soon as i started voting him here orrrrrrrr he's scum
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm playing in Natirasha's honor!!! <3

He's awesome and is the sole reason I'm in this game!! Apart from Ffery Cabd and Nacho
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by Bert »

Notscienceeeeeeeee lmao he's gon kill me
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It matters for your sake because this seems to be the flaw in your town game: occasionally you start tunneling for no good reason and you can't see blatant towniness for what it is.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well it's fantastic that you're trying to help me overcome a flaw in my town game (although that would imply you think i'm town here and all other things you've said about me suggest that isn't the case) but nothing bert is doing is blatantly town and you're not exactly putting forth a town case on him (i don't expect you to do this, but claiming i'm not seeing blatant towniness and then not describing what that blatant towniness that i'm missing is is kinda derpy)

but i'm not pushing him because even if i am right, his lynch isn't happening any time soon and i could be wrong.......... so it's not actually important, is it? all it really means for this game is that i'm taking his reads with a grain of salt and i'm looking for scum outside of him
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1853, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:Also, I understand you get this way sometimes, but please don't be a giant dick to Bert who doesn't deserve it and probably is one of the nicest people who play this game.
also i don't give a fuck how nice a guy he is. if i insult someone in a game, i am purely talking about their ability to play mafia (they could be the nicest person in the world, if they're making retarded posts in a game i'm in, i'm gonna call them retarded for it), and i rate bert as one of THE WORST FUCKING PLAYERS ON THIS SITE and he should know why i think this and if he thinks it's an unfair assessment, i really don't care. he could be very nice as a person, he could be insanely smart IRL, i don't care. it's clearly not translating to his ability to play the game.
This just makes your case look bad.

Let's say you think I'm the worst player. For bad/dumb players, "not making sense" "buddying" and "dumb posts" aren't scumtells

Lol

I thank my friend Wisdom for my ability to stay calm and tolerate you lol

You're just being unreasonable and you should try being more civil

Nat is already unhappy with the personal attacks from when people were attacking Katsuki.

Keep it clean man, we all know Nat.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Godly One wrote:explain your goodfather read, from where it was at the end of yesterday, to where it was at the start of today, to where it is now
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1844, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, i should be saying "retarded AND possibly not reading"

there is nothing you can say that will convince me you are not retarded
Chill out dude
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bert wrote:Nat is already unhappy with the personal attacks from when people were attacking Katsuki.

what i've said here is rather fucking tame compared to the actual contempt i have for your play (that i think nati is already aware of)

don't talk to me in this game anymore. if you think i'm scum, either try to lynch me or shut up about it. don't ask me questions, because i won't be answering anything you ask of me. i'm going to treat you like you don't exist in this game until you're dead (either because people eventually want to lynch you or because scum are stupid enough to NK you if you actually are town)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Bert »

My last thing is

If you want people to kindly listen to what you have to say and your case on me,

Tone down the vitriol. Attaching "retarded" and calling people that repeatedly makes it hard to interact with you. I like you, but these past few posts are bout as ugly as I've seen from you.

I responded a lot tonight because I won't be taken advantage of anymore as a punching bag. Especially not my solo swan song.

Later all.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1864, zMuffinMan wrote:
bert wrote:Nat is already unhappy with the personal attacks from when people were attacking Katsuki.

what i've said here is rather fucking tame compared to the actual contempt i have for your play (that i think nati is already aware of)

don't talk to me in this game anymore. if you think i'm scum, either try to lynch me or shut up about it. don't ask me questions, because i won't be answering anything you ask of me. i'm going to treat you like you don't exist in this game until you're dead (either because people eventually want to lynch you or because scum are stupid enough to NK you if you actually are town)
This is uncalled for. And I apologize for feeding the troll tonight guys.

That part is on me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Bert »

You know guys, the silver linings playbook

The silver lining is that muffin's probably town for that Generic-esque tantrum

If it's not him...

Vote: IdiotKing

Time to figure you out next :)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh yeah i wasn't around when it was being discussed but i agree with whoever said mass claim today is a good idea
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

though i really don't care if it happens today or tomorrow. if not today, then tomorrow
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1825, Bert wrote:Bite me
o/

It's mostly based on IK's Day one stances and the way he approached it just being awkward

Nacho can be town

VOTE: IK

WAGON HO
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho, sell me on IK. Aaaaand go.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1868, zMuffinMan wrote:oh yeah i wasn't around when it was being discussed but i agree with whoever said mass claim today is a good idea
That was me.

Neighbors, Vig, Doctor. Expecting at most one more PR for town.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

And let's be honest. This game is a total slog, and even if massclaim only gives us one flip, it's fucking SOMETHING to use.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh and here, have a pagetop slot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”