Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 2.11(aka the "Nice try muffin" Vote Count)

MafiaSSK(3):
Nachomamma8, Bert, The Goodfather
Cabd(0):

Selkies(1):
MafiaSSK
zMuffinMan(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(2):
Selkies, Katsuki
Nachomamma8(0):

Bert(0):

Aronis(1):

Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Idiotking, Aronis
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(3):
zMuffinMan, notscience, Cabd

With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-19 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

did you delete my post?

abuse of powers

I'm a bastard mod, you know.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spoiler:

lots of game relevant content was contained in that post. and now i have to right it again. *sigh*

asd
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Bert »

Fine. Orc, why is Cabd starting to annoy you
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1502, zMuffinMan wrote:
Spoiler:

lots of game relevant content was contained in that post. and now i have to right it again. *sigh*

asd
Why don't you start posting some game relevant content?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1495, Cabd wrote:
In post 1494, Selkies wrote:Not fery

What's your read on us, Cabd?
Still more likely to be town than not, but this bullshit you're trying to kick up on me is liable to get you killed.
what bullshit?

why is there an invisible barrier protecting you from scrutiny?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Bert »

I repeat, why is Cabd starting to worry you or your hydra buddy?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1505, Selkies wrote:why is there an invisible barrier protecting you from scrutiny?
Nacho+ffery townread means you're gonna have to sit outside in the rain, orc.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Selkies »

i am fery's little bitch and cabd is obvtown :(

what worried me initially was his trajectory on us (which i didn't understand) and that i felt like he wasn't doing as much as I recall him doing

but whatever im ok with cabd staying in our town pile
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1508, Selkies wrote:i am fery's little bitch
Damn right.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1506, Bert wrote:I repeat, why is Cabd starting to worry you or your hydra buddy?
yo calm down i was talking
Cabd wrote:
In post 1505, Selkies wrote:why is there an invisible barrier protecting you from scrutiny?
Nacho+ffery townread means you're gonna have to sit outside in the rain, orc.
crazy italiano
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Bert »

Ooh looks like Ffery talked to you and now you are backtracking about that worry

Interesting.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Selkies »

cabd, what do you think of bert?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Bert »

So, about SSK, whatcha thinkin man
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1512, Selkies wrote:cabd, what do you think of bert?
He's more town than you.
Show

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1461, Bert wrote:@Aronis: SSK, Selkies for sure

Last one is harder, still slight scumread on Goodfather - getting Tiershift past game vibes in his explanations - I may be wrong on Katsuki or notscience
wait, why are you scumreading us?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Selkies »

ssk looks like too easy a vote, and i am still having a hard time believing his day 1 play could be scum
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Bert »

scumreading you two cos Ffery isn't pushing cases like I expect her to. lack of conviction? she can take control of the game and circumstances but isn't? very unimpressive, votes don't look decent?

meta dives and observations really do nothing to advance the game state? need I go further? I'm not reading your hydra through you...but yes basically not town enough, not even close
In post 1516, Selkies wrote:ssk looks like too easy a vote, and i am still having a hard time believing his day 1 play could be scum
and your vote on Aronis earlier in this game wasn't too easy?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1517, Bert wrote:meta dives and observations really do nothing to advance the game state? need I go further?
what the fuck is this a response to
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Bert »

um its a response to when ffery was like "ppl haev been giving me feedback privately in the past about how im too observation-based" yada-yada earlier on D1 here I think, so "im probably gonna change my approach"

cos i said shes not really doing much and is kinda just there, and that was her response

problem is i dont know how observations in this game have really helped us out at all, and the only meta provided was kinda not useful, at least not moreso than stuff she could do

plus when cabd was like "ffery u need to be rly rly town right now," it didn't lead her to step up or anything

even the opening votes of the day (two wagons now) haven't been enough

you wanted to know why im scumreading her, thats it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Bert »

i guess here are my only remnants of anything i can provide other than gut: if ure that interested <3

Spoiler:
In post 1074, Bert wrote:Maybe I underestimated the influence that other people's reads have on you. I was expecting you to filter it some more and process your own reads at the same time.

I asked myself if you've been convincing about your "scumread" wagons. The answer was no...I mean, I felt you were locked in during Open 534 replacement period (past game). You gave a reads list within THREE hours of replacing in - with TOWN, SCUM, NULL, etc.

what you didn't do here was have your actions (voting a scumread) follow what you apparently felt about others. You didn't explore Goodfather further despite empty promises, you asked for reasoning on the Aronis read but didn't show concentration/focus on Aronis.

I also feel your only two 'past scumreads' are the only people who had a reasonable chance of being lynched in the fairly recent past. Until we probed you last-minute, you would probably have gone into Night 1 without us having a sort of sense of direction from you. I can't remember many past completed games where this happened with you-town (not Newbie 1429, not Open 534). Might have happened in AA, but you and Nat were leaders there and a huge presence - heck, you LED the Brian Wagon D1. That was no bravado. I don't feel you have used your meta or persuasion powers to your advantage in this game.

/rant over, and no I don't expect you to be lynched today, but that vote is a wake-up call and I'm gonna lead out a vote on you D2 if things don't change real soon.

Bert
In post 1062, Bert wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Selkies

Not presenting your reads in clear sight...AH I guess I'm not surprised and I shouldn't be.

Anyways, I do give you some kudos for saying how a REAL interactive game with Ross TRUMPS the past meta. At the very least, I expect some "strength of my townreads" thing from you before the end of the day. We're not expecting you to catch EVERYONE by the end of the day...

You basically are claiming you have Aronis as scum but have stayed off that wagon.... I don't know, that bothers me and I can't emphasize it enough - at some point, thoughts about Aronis HAVE to come forth from you, is that unreasonable???

What town players have you found in this game??
In post 1060, Bert wrote:
In post 1059, Selkies wrote:I had Aronis and Ross both as scum. That's up in the air right now. This game has my full attention while I work through that.
Umm...ffery you know you never made it clear you ever were reading Aronis-scum...

You asked Cabd for his reasoning, and you mentioned how you wanted to look into Aronis more because you think Cabd's town. Aronis seemed more like a potential option to look into, but nothing more than that - were you being purposely ambiguous????.... This makes me wonder if you're really thinking this game through from a townie mindset.

Hesitancy you're showing is one thing I can understand, but tacking on an "in case it isn't clear, we're reading Aronis (!) and Ross" as scum. Basically, both options aka both main wagons.
In post 718, Selkies wrote:That said, I actually will post a reads list sometime today.

I'd still like for you to talk about your Aronis read
In post 725, Selkies wrote:If Cabd's town, and I think he probably is, I want to put some weight on his Aronis read. But, I wish he'd put more reasoning down. I'm also looking at Ross and maybe Goodfather. But, my Goodfather issue is mostly because his vote has been really sticky in the face of most of his concerns about us getting dog-eared.
In post 1057, Bert wrote:
In post 1015, fferyllt wrote:
My scum reads have fallen apart.
I want to get together with Orcinus if possible to see what he thinks, but I think it's going to come down to my vote decision today. How long are you going to be around? I want to review some stuff and see what I can sift from the null section of my pile.
While we're on the Ffery topic, this sounds so invented... "my reads fell apart" Another one of those lovely statements you can make to try to sound town.

It sounds almost like in 1436 (past game) where you were like "I've gone over things a million times in my head, and I've flopped back and forth for N number of times."
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1517, Bert wrote:and your vote on Aronis earlier in this game wasn't too easy?
i feel like you get the vibe that im accusing you of something and i dont know what it is

Pedit: so what exactly would you classify as productive?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Bert »

ure not accusing me of anything?
In post 1505, Selkies wrote:what bullshit?

why is there an invisible barrier protecting you from scrutiny?
it's stuff like this, like u say there is a barrier for cabd, but there is a barrier for you too

like earlier ffery was like "sigh i miss when i was easier to read or whatever" or when she was like "bert, whenever we are both alive, u r always gonna think im scum cos of paranoia"

^barrier
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Selkies »

yes and we promptly threatened to kill you, remember that?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by Bert »

productive:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
In post 450, fferyllt wrote:It's down to 3 hours.

@Yiley ?

@Nacho, I really don't grasp your almost-town read on bulba.

Town - Beginner, Windblown, Bert (because GiF mostly but also a little because Bert)
Not So Town - Karnage, Nacho, Bulba, Yiley, caled

Was hoping to move at least 2 more to the town pile before the Day ends. Not happening.

Vote: caled
forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=32441&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select[]=21899&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go

SUPER PRODUCTIVE:
In post 823, fferyllt wrote:Of course somebody is scum. It's not obvious who atm and I just (mostly for my own benefit) talked through the pros and cons of everyone but Jason.

Mutley is at times distrssingly quiet.

Bert inherited the scummiest looking slot from the early game, IMO.

JLMK...I dunno. Your point about him not seeing my post about Jason is likely true. And he is reflexive as all hell.

And Jason is nigh unreadable. And I should consider how much my scumread was affected by letting him get away in Newbie 1389.
In post 819, fferyllt wrote:I initially backtracked on bestwillcui because I thought that I'd probably be able to get a better read of Bert if he weren't under immediate suspicion.

I think I indicated in my first actual reads list that I had the slot at null based on Bert's early posts, and that given his posts were coming off so town I should probably just call him town.

I do keep going back to look at some of bestwillcui's posts and interactions, but it's really difficult when you can't question the person who made the posts. Throwing the posts out completely isn't good, but neither is ignoring the new slot inhabitant's overall impression either.

I try to give replacing-in players a chance to make their own way with the slot and role.

I'm extremely annoyed with Bert because I feel like I'm being held to an impossible standard and he would hate it if the tables were turned. But, I keep seeing flashes of town motivation here and there, and I won't ignore that.

JKLM, I really can't sort his motivation any more. He's very reflexive, at least wrt to Jason. And if he's not being actively opportunistic in his direction switches, he's extremely easily swayed.

Mutley's been an almost non-presence. I liked that he reconsidered JKLM, and I don't see why he would have removed that vote if he were scum. But, if there is someone who is floating/lurking through this game, it's him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”