Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

prodge

i still want to eat nachos i think. maybe reading later today
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

omg thinking about lynching nacho makes me hungry
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1201, zMuffinMan wrote:omg thinking about lynching nacho makes me hungry
you're gonna starve trying to make me die.
sheep me btw
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

:/

no
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

please?

i'm so town that i went to the doctor and he was like "your shit is green, that's a horrible thing to happen to someone" and I was like "no it's because I'm town".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Bert »

*groan*

dude that doesn't even make sense. green is just a colour dude
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:please?
maybe later
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1205, Bert wrote:*groan*

dude that doesn't even make sense. green is just a colour dude
then i guess i have a horrible disease

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by notscience »

Nacho, muffin in cash cabd?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

no this is muffin is natirasha's parole

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think he's calling you muffin. take it as a fucking compliment
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1192, Idiotking wrote:OBVIOUSLY I know that all factions have day-talk, we're IN one. Frankly I figure yesterday your scum-mates (assuming you are scum) would have written you off for dead, whereas overnight they could have tried prepping you for a strong start today, since you dodged a bullet.
Either that, or "furthering his/her win condition by stepping up his/her play." This is a no-win proposition - keep being scummy and lazy, or step up and be called out for coaching. Yiley 1429-esque (for past meta-referencers)
In post 1207, Nachomamma8 wrote:then i guess i have a horrible disease
probably benevolent
In post 1195, Cabd wrote:Okay yeah, in lieu of anything else I'm more than willing to PL katsuki if he doesn't step it the fuck up.
What do you expect from Katsuki?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

bert why voting selkies?

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler:
In post 1074, Bert wrote:Maybe I underestimated the influence that other people's reads have on you. I was expecting you to filter it some more and process your own reads at the same time.

I asked myself if you've been convincing about your "scumread" wagons. The answer was no...I mean, I felt you were locked in during Open 534 replacement period (past game). You gave a reads list within THREE hours of replacing in - with TOWN, SCUM, NULL, etc.

what you didn't do here was have your actions (voting a scumread) follow what you apparently felt about others. You didn't explore Goodfather further despite empty promises, you asked for reasoning on the Aronis read but didn't show concentration/focus on Aronis.

I also feel your only two 'past scumreads' are the only people who had a reasonable chance of being lynched in the fairly recent past. Until we probed you last-minute, you would probably have gone into Night 1 without us having a sort of sense of direction from you. I can't remember many past completed games where this happened with you-town (not Newbie 1429, not Open 534). Might have happened in AA, but you and Nat were leaders there and a huge presence - heck, you LED the Brian Wagon D1. That was no bravado. I don't feel you have used your meta or persuasion powers to your advantage in this game.

/rant over, and no I don't expect you to be lynched today, but that vote is a wake-up call and I'm gonna lead out a vote on you D2 if things don't change real soon.

Bert
In post 1062, Bert wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Selkies

Not presenting your reads in clear sight...AH I guess I'm not surprised and I shouldn't be.

Anyways, I do give you some kudos for saying how a REAL interactive game with Ross TRUMPS the past meta. At the very least, I expect some "strength of my townreads" thing from you before the end of the day. We're not expecting you to catch EVERYONE by the end of the day...

You basically are claiming you have Aronis as scum but have stayed off that wagon.... I don't know, that bothers me and I can't emphasize it enough - at some point, thoughts about Aronis HAVE to come forth from you, is that unreasonable???

What town players have you found in this game??
In post 1060, Bert wrote:
In post 1059, Selkies wrote:I had Aronis and Ross both as scum. That's up in the air right now. This game has my full attention while I work through that.
Umm...ffery you know you never made it clear you ever were reading Aronis-scum...

You asked Cabd for his reasoning, and you mentioned how you wanted to look into Aronis more because you think Cabd's town. Aronis seemed more like a potential option to look into, but nothing more than that - were you being purposely ambiguous????.... This makes me wonder if you're really thinking this game through from a townie mindset.

Hesitancy you're showing is one thing I can understand, but tacking on an "in case it isn't clear, we're reading Aronis (!) and Ross" as scum. Basically, both options aka both main wagons.
In post 718, Selkies wrote:That said, I actually will post a reads list sometime today.

I'd still like for you to talk about your Aronis read
In post 725, Selkies wrote:If Cabd's town, and I think he probably is, I want to put some weight on his Aronis read. But, I wish he'd put more reasoning down. I'm also looking at Ross and maybe Goodfather. But, my Goodfather issue is mostly because his vote has been really sticky in the face of most of his concerns about us getting dog-eared.
In post 1057, Bert wrote:
In post 1015, fferyllt wrote:
My scum reads have fallen apart.
I want to get together with Orcinus if possible to see what he thinks, but I think it's going to come down to my vote decision today. How long are you going to be around? I want to review some stuff and see what I can sift from the null section of my pile.
While we're on the Ffery topic, this sounds so invented... "my reads fell apart" Another one of those lovely statements you can make to try to sound town.

It sounds almost like in 1436 (past game) where you were like "I've gone over things a million times in my head, and I've flopped back and forth for N number of times."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

bert why voting selkies?

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Bert »

not town enough, did you read my spoiler. why is selkies town
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

don't put words in my mouth scumbag

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

your spoiler was just a bunch of quotes, didn't read
sorry :<
was i supposed to?

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Bert »

yes they were quotes of me

am i not special enough as a ding dong ding bat?

dont wall on me ever again <3
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1198, Bert wrote:
In post 1167, Aronis wrote:You just set it up perfectly, Congrats! This is exactly why you would kill FourTrouble, nobody expects it, it doesn't make any damn since for you to, so by default you must be town.
In 1436, Ffery made a kill on goodmorning, a claimed VT, because it was an odd kill, and a kill on Cabd or someone else might implicate her in some other way. (1436 is a past newbie game).

So don't buy into her WIFOM about NKs if that is helping to change your read.

Vote: Selkies
You mean the wifom where I cited the very game you've brought up here as one example of the sorts of kills I favor as scum?

In post 1170, Selkies wrote:
In post 1167, Aronis wrote:Personally I find that answer the typical reaction and most unsatisfactory.

You just set it up perfectly, Congrats! This is exactly why you would kill FourTrouble, nobody expects it, it doesn't make any damn since for you to, so by default you must be town. Oh and don't forget the two other people on your team who wanted to lynch FT, another reason why you couldn't lynch Nacho.

My vote is staying on Mafia.
Your vote is not on Mafia.

As scum, I PR hunt for night kills, and barring that I either go after players I feel are threats to my team, or I go for unconventional kills.
If you read through the first game that Cabd linked and find the Night 1 kill announcement you'll find a kill that matches the third criteria - my partner and I killed a player who claimed vanilla town at the end of day 1
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 818, Nachomamma8 wrote:Selkies town.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh whoops i was probably buddying up to them???

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Selkies »

VOTE: Goodfather
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1221, Nachomamma8 wrote:oh whoops i was probably buddying up to them???
so your stuff coming into the game when engaging all of us was just a scenario where you buddied everyone you called town? so which of your reads has been genuine, if it's a non-zero number.

you stumblin, tumblin :(
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

every read was genuine berty

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”