shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 am

Post by shos »

lol fitz, yes. I was humping the keyboard just to get to a 1v1. read the scum QT - the plan was that nacho busses me like hell.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 am

Post by shos »

well, of course, if I didn't die, then a townie would die, so why not.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3599, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3593, havingfitz wrote:for that to even be a possibility...either shos or baldeagle had to be lying.
*cough, cough,* one of them
was
No shit.
In post 3593, havingfitz wrote:I mean that for shos to vote me based on the fact baldeagle was roleblocked was not in line with his info that there was in fact a scum neighborizor and a scum encryptor.  With a ninja already having been flipped...that meant shos was pushing me as scum with a neighborizing-roleblocking ability or saying there was a scum encyptor-roleblocker.  wha wha what?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 am

Post by shos »

well I *did* maintain that one of scum is both a RB and something else, you know O_o; it's not THAT far fetchd.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

I personally thought the Encryptor and the Neighborizer are the same person, with the RB being the other.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

Post by shos »

well the Encryptor can be parted with any role since it's passive..

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Elyse »

Regarding the hammer, it was a tough call. I understand your point that the result of the post was an unvote, but he still placed the hammer vote even if he did quickly retract it. I didn't really see the point in voting and unvoting in the same post, but it led to a premature hammer. Once the majority is reached, it's reached.

It was a very strange situation but I did what I thought was right and I still think it was the right decision, though I see your point.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Whiskers »

Yeah.

I take the blame for that-- after people explained to me that I had just cast the hammering vote (not the L-1ing vote), I kept kicking myself for losing the game for town.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

Elyse, mind posting the role PMs?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 am

Post by shos »

don't take selfflak for it whiskers. shit happens to the best.

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Elyse »

Spoiler: Role PMs
Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
Mini 1524: Olympian Gods Mafia
, shos. You are
Demeter
, the
Mafia Rolecop Encryptor

You are the goddess of agriculture and vegetation, but you're tired of just being the farm goddess. You have joined up with
Ares
[Nachomamma8] and
Athena
[pirate mollie] to destroy the other Olympians and take the power for yourself.

Abilities:

Rolecop:
Each night, you may choose one player to inspect, and will receive the name of their role back if successful.
Encryptor:
As goddess of the harvest, you are strongest during the day when plants grow. Because of this, when you are alive, you, Ares, and Athena may chat in your QuickTopic during the day.
Factual Communication:
Each night, you may talk with Ares and Athena here in this QuickTopic, and during the day if you are alive.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the town are dead and at least one member of the mafia is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here.

Please confirm that you have read and understood your role PM by PMing me your role name.
Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, ooba. You are
Hera
, the
Mason

You are the goddess of marriage and family and the protector of married women.

Abilities:

Mason:
Because you value marriage so much, you and your husband
Zeus
, [Mirari] are confirmed innocent to one another and share a QuickTopic here, where you may talk at Night.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The game thread is here.

Please confirm that you have read and understood your role PM by PMing me your role name.
Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Malakittens. You are
Aphrodite
, the
Delayed QuickTopic Cop

You are the goddess of love, beauty, and eternal youth.

Abilities:

Delayed QuickTopic Cop:
Each night, you may choose one player to see if he or she shares a love connection, or QuickTopic, with any other player. Your result will either be positive or negative. However, you must allow players to actually form love connections during the first night, so your ability will not be active until Night 2.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Wisdom. You are
Hestia
, the
Ascetic Watcher

You are the goddess of the hearth, home, and family.

Abilities:

Watcher:
As goddess of the hearth, you always know who is coming and going from people's homes. Each night, you may target a player and see which players (if any) visited them at night.
Ascetic:
You are a very quiet goddess who keeps to herself. As a result, you are immune from all night actions except kills.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Nachomamma8. You are
Ares
, the
Mafia Roleblocker

You are the god of war, but have decided that you want more. You have joined up with
Athena
[pirate mollie] and
Demeter
[shos] to destroy the other Olympians and take the power for yourself.

Abilities:

Roleblocker:
Using brute strength, you can choose one player each night and prevent them from using their night action, if they have one.
Factual Communication:
Each night, you may talk with Athena and Demeter here in this QuickTopic, and during the day if Demeter is alive.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the town are dead and at least one member of the mafia is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, ArcAngel9. You are
Hermes
, the
Neighborizer

You are the god of trade and luck, and the messenger between gods.

Abilities:

Neighborizer:
As the messenger god, you know how to contact the other gods in different ways. Each night, you may choose one player to neighborize and add to your own QuickTopic, located here. They will be added to the QuickTopic the following night. (Example: If you neighborize Player 1 on Night 1, you will not be able to speak with him/her until Night 2)

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, penguin_alien. You are
Poseidon
, the
2-shot Commuter

You are the god of the sea, horses, and earthquakes.

Abilities:

Commute:
Twice per game, you may escape into the ocean at night, making you ineligible to be targeted by night actions of any kind.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Desperado. You are
Hades
, the
1-shot Compulsory Restless Spirit

You are the god and ruler of the Underworld.

Abilities:

Restless Spirit:
During the day phase following your death, should it occur, you have the ability to vote. You may not post in the thread after your death, and must communicate all votes you want to make to me after your death via PM. As soon as I receive a PM with your vote, I will post in the thread "Hades: VOTE: Player". You may also unvote, but keep in mind that your votes and unvotes only go into effect once I receive the PM.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, pirate mollie. You are
Athena
, the
Mafia Ninja

You are the goddess of war strategy, wisdom, and skill but want to be more than just the smart goddess. You have joined up with
Ares
[Nachomamma8] and
Demeter
[shos] to destroy the other Olympians and take the power for yourself.

Abilities:

Ninja:
As a master of strategy and skill, you can perform night actions without being detected by anyone or anything.
Factual Communication:
Each night, you may talk with Ares and Demeter here in this QuickTopic, and during the day if Demeter is alive.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Whiskers. You are
Apollo
, the
1-shot Day Neighborizer

You are the god of the sun, light, music, and the prophecy.

Abilities:

Day Neighborizer:
The daytime is your domain, and where you have power. Once per game, at night, you may choose one player to neighborize and share a QuickTopic with them, located here. You will only be allowed to talk during the day.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, MattP. You are
Hephaestus
, the
2-shot Neighborizer

You are the god of metallurgy and the forge, and the smith among gods.

Abilities:

Neighborizer:
As the provider for the gods, you know how to create ways to communicate with them secretly. Twice per game, at night, you may invite one player into your special QuickTopic, located here, in which you will be able to communicate at night with him or her. They will be added to the QuickTopic the following night. (Example: If you neighborize Player 1 on Night 1, you will not be able to speak with him/her until Night 2)

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Grimgroove. You are
Artemis
, the
Virgin Weak Doctor

You are the goddess of the hunt and the moon, and protector of expectant women and the young.

Abilities:

Weak Doctor:
Each night phase, you may choose to protect a single player from a nightkill. However, if that player is Mafia aligned, you will die that night.
Virgin:
As a virgin goddess, you are immune to temptation and cannot be neighborized.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Elyse wrote:
Welcome to
, Mirari. You are
Zeus
, the
Mason

You are the god of the sky and lightning, as well as the leader of the Olympians.

Abilities:

Mason:
As the leader of the Olympians, you can't have your wife conspiring against you behind your back, can you? So, you and your wife
Hera
, [ooba] are confirmed innocent to one another and share a QuickTopic here, where you may talk at Night.

Win condition:

The game thread is here.

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Equinox »

Mine?