Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Bert »

Plus, notscience doesn't see you as a strong townread
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Selkies »

Cabd wrote:
In post 1044, Selkies wrote:
In post 1040, Cabd wrote:
In post 1039, Aronis wrote:VOTE: nachomamma8

My reasoning,
Playstyle seems really anti-town and I want to lynch someone before time runs up and you guys are really indecisive.
Is ross not "someone"?
Is his vote scummy?
Merely interesting~
Adding 1 vote to a 1-vote wagon doesn't look very survivalistic to me.

The only way I can see any sort of scum sense given the vote mechanic is if Ross and Aronis are scum together.

Am I missing something?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Yeah well notscience can go suck eggs until he comes around.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1049, Aronis wrote:The point of the DP is to find scum and lynch them, I said" I want to lynch someone before time runs out". I just don't fancy leaving things to a die roll.
How are the Ross and Aronis wagons dice roles?
In post 1051, Selkies wrote:Adding 1 vote to a 1-vote wagon doesn't look very survivalistic to me.

The only way I can see any sort of scum sense given the vote mechanic is if Ross and Aronis are scum together.

Am I missing something?
Maybe they want us to talk ourselves into a deadline induced NL?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1051, Selkies wrote:Am I missing something?
I'm waiting for you to give your reads list, it's been absent this entire day phase and it worries me deeply.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.32(aka the "Copy Paste" Vote Count)

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(0):

zMuffinMan(0):

FourTrouble(0):

notscience(1):
RossWilliam
The Goodfather(0):

Nachomamma8(1):
zMuffinMan, Aronis
Bert(0):

RossWilliam(4):
FourTrouble, Bert, notscience, Katsuki
Aronis(4):
Cabd, IdiotKing, MafiaSSK, Nachomamma8
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(3):
The Goodfather
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(1):
Selkies

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)

Katsuki VLA til 2-6
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1054, Cabd wrote:
In post 1051, Selkies wrote:Am I missing something?
I'm waiting for you to give your reads list, it's been absent this entire day phase and it worries me deeply.
I haven't made an explicit list, but I think it's quite clear what my reads have been. My scumreads came unglued. I'm working through that right now in real time.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1015, fferyllt wrote:
My scum reads have fallen apart.
I want to get together with Orcinus if possible to see what he thinks, but I think it's going to come down to my vote decision today. How long are you going to be around? I want to review some stuff and see what I can sift from the null section of my pile.
While we're on the Ffery topic, this sounds so invented... "my reads fell apart" Another one of those lovely statements you can make to try to sound town.

It sounds almost like in 1436 (past game) where you were like "I've gone over things a million times in my head, and I've flopped back and forth for N number of times."
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1053, Bert wrote:
In post 1049, Aronis wrote:The point of the DP is to find scum and lynch them, I said" I want to lynch someone before time runs out". I just don't fancy leaving things to a die roll.
How are the Ross and Aronis wagons dice roles?
In post 1051, Selkies wrote:Adding 1 vote to a 1-vote wagon doesn't look very survivalistic to me.

Am I missing something?
Maybe they want us to talk ourselves into a deadline induced NL?
Why would I lynch myself?

And I'm still not convinced Ross is scum, if it gets to the deadline and we need a vote to lynch him, I will. Until then my vote stays off that wagon unless I find something clearly scummy about him.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1057, Bert wrote:
In post 1015, fferyllt wrote:
My scum reads have fallen apart.
I want to get together with Orcinus if possible to see what he thinks, but I think it's going to come down to my vote decision today. How long are you going to be around? I want to review some stuff and see what I can sift from the null section of my pile.
While we're on the Ffery topic, this sounds so invented... "my reads fell apart" Another one of those lovely statements you can make to try to sound town.

It sounds almost like in 1436 (past game) where you were like "I've gone over things a million times in my head, and I've flopped back and forth for N number of times."
One of these days you're going to figure out that the reason scum won 1436 was because I wasn't playing my scum game.

I had Aronis and Ross both as scum. That's up in the air right now. This game has my full attention while I work through that.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1059, Selkies wrote:I had Aronis and Ross both as scum. That's up in the air right now. This game has my full attention while I work through that.
Umm...ffery you know you never made it clear you ever were reading Aronis-scum...

You asked Cabd for his reasoning, and you mentioned how you wanted to look into Aronis more because you think Cabd's town. Aronis seemed more like a potential option to look into, but nothing more than that - were you being purposely ambiguous????.... This makes me wonder if you're really thinking this game through from a townie mindset.

Hesitancy you're showing is one thing I can understand, but tacking on an "in case it isn't clear, we're reading Aronis (!) and Ross" as scum. Basically, both options aka both main wagons.
In post 718, Selkies wrote:That said, I actually will post a reads list sometime today.

I'd still like for you to talk about your Aronis read
In post 725, Selkies wrote:If Cabd's town, and I think he probably is, I want to put some weight on his Aronis read. But, I wish he'd put more reasoning down. I'm also looking at Ross and maybe Goodfather. But, my Goodfather issue is mostly because his vote has been really sticky in the face of most of his concerns about us getting dog-eared.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm starting to regret derailing the selkies wagon earlier, ffery, so if you're town you need to be
really
town right now.
Show

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Bert »

Unvote

Vote: Selkies

Not presenting your reads in clear sight...AH I guess I'm not surprised and I shouldn't be.

Anyways, I do give you some kudos for saying how a REAL interactive game with Ross TRUMPS the past meta. At the very least, I expect some "strength of my townreads" thing from you before the end of the day. We're not expecting you to catch EVERYONE by the end of the day...

You basically are claiming you have Aronis as scum but have stayed off that wagon.... I don't know, that bothers me and I can't emphasize it enough - at some point, thoughts about Aronis HAVE to come forth from you, is that unreasonable???

What town players have you found in this game??
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1042, Bert wrote:
Spoiler: Bert/notscience
Why haven't you named a scumteam or been tunnely yet this game or shown some wicked confidence...you're holding back - something's wrong
Spoiler: ns/bert
Because I just don't feel confident about my reads this game. It's not one of thoes games where I feel like I'm on it.
In post 1043, Selkies wrote:This spoiler stuff is getting annoying.
:cool:
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1060, Bert wrote:
In post 1059, Selkies wrote:I had Aronis and Ross both as scum. That's up in the air right now. This game has my full attention while I work through that.
Umm...ffery you know you never made it clear you ever were reading Aronis-scum...

You asked Cabd for his reasoning, and you mentioned how you wanted to look into Aronis more because you think Cabd's town. Aronis seemed more like a potential option to look into, but nothing more than that - were you being purposely ambiguous????.... This makes me wonder if you're really thinking this game through from a townie mindset.

Hesitancy you're showing is one thing I can understand, but tacking on an "in case it isn't clear, we're reading Aronis (!) and Ross" as scum. Basically, both options aka both main wagons.
In post 718, Selkies wrote:That said, I actually will post a reads list sometime today.

I'd still like for you to talk about your Aronis read
In post 725, Selkies wrote:If Cabd's town, and I think he probably is, I want to put some weight on his Aronis read. But, I wish he'd put more reasoning down. I'm also looking at Ross and maybe Goodfather. But, my Goodfather issue is mostly because his vote has been really sticky in the face of most of his concerns about us getting dog-eared.
There were three main reasons I had Aronis as potential scum - Cabd's read, Orcinus' read and a 3 player neighborhood. Orcinus preferred Aronis or Katsuki for lynch the last time we talked and he was caught up. I didn't.

He's out of that group now. Rereading and rethinking, I still think Ross could be scum. And I think you made some good points about Goodfather. I discounted him mostly because he was all freaked out about noisy hydrae.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Selkies »

It wouldn't be a day 1 without some Bert paranoia. That pretty much seals my town read. :/
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1065, Selkies wrote:It wouldn't be a day 1 without some Bert paranoia. That pretty much seals my town read. :/
He's been town for pages
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1061, Cabd wrote:I'm starting to regret derailing the selkies wagon earlier, ffery, so if you're town you need to be
really
town right now.
I thought muffin derailed it, to the extent we didn't derail it ourselves.

So, you want to talk reads or not?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1066, notscience wrote:
In post 1065, Selkies wrote:It wouldn't be a day 1 without some Bert paranoia. That pretty much seals my town read. :/
He's been town for pages
Quite. Now there's a bow on it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 am

Post by notscience »

Ffery and Cabd- What are your thoughts on Ross's vote?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Selkies »

Town:

Cabd
FourTrouble
Bert
zmuffin

Maybe Town:

IdiotKing – neighbor, muffin thinks he's town, some of his posts have resonated town pretty strongly
Aronis – neighbor, seems newbtown
NotSci (King Kenny was null, leaning scum due to lurk/flake). Notsci hasn't pestered me nearly enough about how obvtown he is.
Nacho (inherited a scummy-looking slot, hasn't towned it up except in terms of sheer bravado
SSK – town read has gone stale. Didn't like his last post.

Not So Town:

Goodfather – there's probably some bias here due to his sticky vote on us
Ross – could move him up, but I think Aronis has looked more town (newb factor maybe)
Katsuki

If there's scum in the neighborhood, I strongly doubt it's muffin.

List is not seriatim.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1070, Selkies wrote: Notsci hasn't pestered me nearly enough about how obvtown he is.
I could pester you in every single post I make if you'd like that
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Selkies »

heh. Why aren't you, though?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1069, notscience wrote:Ffery and Cabd- What are your thoughts on Ross's vote?
About the same as my thoughts on Aronis' vote for Nacho.

What are your thoughts about it?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Bert »

Maybe I underestimated the influence that other people's reads have on you. I was expecting you to filter it some more and process your own reads at the same time.

I asked myself if you've been convincing about your "scumread" wagons. The answer was no...I mean, I felt you were locked in during Open 534 replacement period (past game). You gave a reads list within THREE hours of replacing in - with TOWN, SCUM, NULL, etc.

what you didn't do here was have your actions (voting a scumread) follow what you apparently felt about others. You didn't explore Goodfather further despite empty promises, you asked for reasoning on the Aronis read but didn't show concentration/focus on Aronis.

I also feel your only two 'past scumreads' are the only people who had a reasonable chance of being lynched in the fairly recent past. Until we probed you last-minute, you would probably have gone into Night 1 without us having a sort of sense of direction from you. I can't remember many past completed games where this happened with you-town (not Newbie 1429, not Open 534). Might have happened in AA, but you and Nat were leaders there and a huge presence - heck, you LED the Brian Wagon D1. That was no bravado. I don't feel you have used your meta or persuasion powers to your advantage in this game.

/rant over, and no I don't expect you to be lynched today, but that vote is a wake-up call and I'm gonna lead out a vote on you D2 if things don't change real soon.

Bert

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”