Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Selkies »

Bert, I liked zmuffin's comment that Aronis would be getting heavy coaching if he were the scum in a neighborhood. We can't see the neighborhood convo, though, so it's putting a lot of faith in muffin's powers of observation. I think his powers of observation are decent. If he's scum, keeping the other neighbors alive as long as possible is good for his own longevity. I don't have a scumread of zmuffin, though. Feeling kinda town about him.

The thing I came away from my meta dive on RossWilliam was that the town games from 2012 or whenever it was showed Ross doing some of what fourtrouble has commented is missing from Ross's game here - interaction with his scumreads - pushing hem, telling them what he didn't like about their play. It also had him using his vote from the start and moving it around as his reads changed.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Selkies »

Happy Scumday Cabd!
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Bert »

I could see a <Goodfather, SSK, Ross> pool. I don't really feel like Goodfather has been scumhunting - his last posts have said a lot but haven't added much. I thought the initial case he had on Selkies' postcount being less as scum - I thought that case was misguided town.

Speaking of opportunistic votes (as an opportunistic voter myself), Ross's Vote and then Unvote of Aronis both came at awkward times and with little explanation (the vote) or "I'm scared of a derphammer" comments (the unvote).
In post 823, RossWilliam wrote:
Unvote: Aronis

IdiotKing, were you aware you just put him at -1 without mentioning it? Are you hoping he'll just "accidently" end up lynched?
In post 676, RossWilliam wrote:I can get behind this little Aronis wagon

VOTE: Aronis
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 926, Selkies wrote:Happy Scumday Cabd!
Not for another three hours here but yes.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 925, Selkies wrote:Bert, I liked zmuffin's comment that Aronis would be getting heavy coaching if he were the scum in a neighborhood. We can't see the neighborhood convo, though, so it's putting a lot of faith in muffin's powers of observation. I think his powers of observation are decent. If he's scum, keeping the other neighbors alive as long as possible is good for his own longevity. I don't have a scumread of zmuffin, though. Feeling kinda town about him.
I don't have a scumread on muffin either. His case on Selkies looked legit and it seemed like in the big wallpost he was challenging you with that case/maneuver...challenging you to step it up.

Only thing that was a little odd was him doing a weird 'hey Nacho I'm so town' thing when Nacho was coming in to do an initial read. Almost reads as scum appeasement (which is hypocritical for me to bring up, being a buddying extraordinaire). He did something similar late in the VisCon 1523 past game with an "I'm obvtown unless you're crazy" manifesto. I remember Elyse calling him 'outright delusional' for the manifesto. This one wasn't as filled with delusions of grandeur.

As for his vote on me, I think he has been seeing a period where my play went from just 'bad/VI' to 'ridiculously bad.' This game is back to normal 'bad/VI,' and he probably sees that as scummy without other reference points aside from Viscon 1523 (past game completed) to draw from. So the vote on me doesn't say much for his alignment.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Basically my play went from 'bad/VI' to ridiculously bad (an evolution that happened all within 1523 VisCon), and he probably thinks the difference in my play there and my play here means this is my scumgame. Well, that's what I get when trying to see his mindset. He said his case on me was 'only gut,' which is weird though...
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 925, Selkies wrote:I liked zmuffin's comment that Aronis would be getting heavy coaching if he were the scum in a neighborhood.
But see though, it's entirely possible he DID get coaching, and they told him to shut up. He has, for all intents and purposes, been dead silent throughout the QT, with only a few very minor substantive things, such as asking Muffin what his read was for bert, with the explanation that Aronis thought bert was town. That is honestly the only serious thing he's said. He's been very mopey, saying he's going to get lynched, and Muffin seems to think that seems to be a town sentiment. Me, I think that's just a guy being fatalist, regardless of alignment. Other than that there's nothing to go on in the QT.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 922, Bert wrote: Do you want me to just hammer to aid your read on me?
Cute.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 931, Idiotking wrote:But see though, it's entirely possible he DID get coaching, and they told him to shut up.
It's very possible. If he suddenly started stepping up his play and making a lot more sense, he'd probably get lynched on suspicion of having received coaching...

I noticed the difference in tone between his "I'm tired of talking and being perceived as scummy for everything" to now "I don't know what to say, but I'm willing to prove that I'm town."
In post 932, Idiotking wrote:Cute.
Aww...thank ye! You are too, except you're holding a gun in your picture. Are you Bruce Willis?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 931, Idiotking wrote:Me, I think that's just a guy being fatalist, regardless of alignment. Other than that there's nothing to go on in the QT.
Thankfully there's a solution for when players behave like that.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Bert »

Cabd do you think Ffery is town?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 935, Bert wrote:Cabd do you think Ffery is town?
If I was a civil jury yes. If I was a criminal jury, no.
Show

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Selkies »

I'm not sure what that means. The higher burden of proof?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Meaning you're more town than not to me right now, but you're not town beyond a reasonable doubt.
Show

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Selkies »

I know that feeling.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Bert »

Ross has the opportunity to hammer Aronis, so day ends soon probably...
In post 939, Selkies wrote:I know that feeling.
Lol.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 933, Bert wrote:
In post 931, Idiotking wrote:But see though, it's entirely possible he DID get coaching, and they told him to shut up.
It's very possible. If he suddenly started stepping up his play and making a lot more sense, he'd probably get lynched on suspicion of having received coaching...

I noticed the difference in tone between his "I'm tired of talking and being perceived as scummy for everything" to now "I don't know what to say, but I'm willing to prove that I'm town."
In post 932, Idiotking wrote:Cute.
Aww...thank ye! You are too, except you're holding a gun in your picture. Are you Bruce Willis?
So it's probably a better idea for me to do nothing and get lynched? That's what I'm understanding atm and I have been quiet this game and you can see where that has gotten me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Bert »

Oh, sorry. That's not what I meant.

What do you think about Muffin and IdiotKing in your neighborhood QT?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 941, Aronis wrote:So it's probably a better idea for me to do nothing and get lynched? That's what I'm understanding atm and I have been quiet this game and you can see where that has gotten me.
If you're town, big if there, it's your job to do your best even accepting your own death.
Show

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.28

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(0):

zMuffinMan(0):

FourTrouble(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

Nachomamma8(0):

Bert(1):
zMuffinMan
RossWilliam(4):
FourTrouble, Aronis, Bert, Selkies
Aronis(5):
Cabd, notscience, Katsuki, IdiotKing, Nachomamma8, MafiaSSK
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(3):
The Goodfather
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(1):
RossWilliam

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Aronis »

If one of us is scum I'd say Idiotking. At first muffin didn't want to expose us and Ik did, so I was leaning towards muffin as scum, which is part of the reason I originally voted him and later unvoted. Then Ik thought muffin had made a scum slip and they discussed that for a while until the mod sorted things out. Muffin has talked some about why he wants to lynch selkies and has given me a few pointers. Ik dislikes Katsukis play style and doesn't know how to read hydras. Now it seems that Ik is out to get me.

So I think that muffin is probably town and idk about Ik, I had thought he was town, but now I feel as if he is viciously targeting me.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Idiotking »

So that's OMGUS, then?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Aronis »

Idiotking wrote:So that's OMGUS, then?
Not necessarily.
In post 943, Cabd wrote:
In post 941, Aronis wrote:So it's probably a better idea for me to do nothing and get lynched? That's what I'm understanding atm and I have been quiet this game and you can see where that has gotten me.
If you're town, big if there, it's your job to do your best even accepting your own death.
Why do you think I'm scum? And how is accepting my own death of any relevance, are you suggesting I self hammer?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think you're scum because of your first set of posts. At this point, where do your scumreads lie? And I'm not telling you to self hammer, I''m telling you that when you're town and getting lynched, you don't give up, you still give your reads, since they're about to become the reads of confirmed town for the next day.
Show

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Aronis »

Okay?

Katsuki,
I really don't know, if it was totally up to me, I'd probably lynch em. But I think there's a decent chance they turn out town. Katsuki's posts really haven't been useful and their playstyle seems anti-town.

Idiotking,
Scum or Lost town, He went after Ssk right away and I feel like it was very pointless. He didn't go after me right away, but now he thinks I'm scum without a doubt. He's out for blood and really doesn't care who as long as he gets it, which makes me think Mafia.

Aronis,
Obvious useless and confused town. :P

RossWilliam,
I'd go town, I don't agree with his reads, but he seems to be trying to help the Town.

Bert,
I really want to say town, but I can't be sure. His playstyle and reads appear town, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was excellent scum play. So leaning town, not sure though.

Nacho,
Either a scum who is trying to seem too obv scum to be scum or a townie who is totally useless. Gut says town, but I'd lynch em anyways.

Goodfather,
No clue, probably another usless townie/possible scum.

notscience,
Town all the way, I feel like he is really trying to help the town win.

FourTrouble,
Town, I disagree with most of FT reads, but I feel like FT is trying to help the town.

Muffin,
I really think he is town, his playstyle seems similoar to FT and he seems to be trying to help.

Selkies,
No clue, probably town, but idk, hydras are annoying. I'd lynch em just in case.

Cabd,
Another town, seems to be Trying to help.

SSSSSSK,
Idk, Early on appeared town, but lately it's hard to tell.

There are my incredibly short reads, good luck figuring them out.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”