Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Katsuki »

welp that reminds me you defended me too as scum in that N game...

I have high hopes for you you better not break my heart
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Since I'm already spamming up the thread

Nacho you better drag yo ass to that molla meet in May.

Now for the rest of you I hope you now understand why I try and keep my posting to a minimum the alternative is that I go back to my old 1x posts/day posting rate. I'm sure you'd much rather active lurking as opposed to spam lurking~
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Idiotking »

I would kill to be a day vig right now.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

my understanding of neighborhoods is that not all members necessarily have the same affiliation.

So can the three of you really be sure of each others affiliation? I doubt that you would have outed yourselves if you were the scum team, so it is likely that 1 or more are town, but there is also no guarantee that you are all town. Is this understanding of neighborhoods correct @natirasha??
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:You and IK have the same info to build a read from. What is it that you're seeing different from him about Aronis?
IK has a totally different method of scum hunting than i do - i don't have enough to form a proper read and i see minor things that make me think he could be town. nothing strong, though
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Idiotking »

Neighbors don't know each other's alignments, no.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@ffery,

and in case it wasn't already obvious i've been trying to monitor (with virtually no success) whether anything i'm saying in the neighbourhood QT is being leaked to people outside the neighbourhood. i had a mild suspicion that you were unvoting me because i was making it very apparent why i thought you were scum in the neighbourhood QT and i thought maybe one of them was leaking what i was saying there to you (such that you knew i could actually write a case on you any time i wanted to but i wasn't doing it in thread). but i'm now thinking that may have just been coincidental timing.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Bert »

Now, Muffin's keeping on the down-low early on makes more sense.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

last question about the neighborhood, is one of you a neighborizer?

like did you all start the game knowing you were in a neighborhood, or was it something that you were notified about after the game had started??
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Idiotking »

I'm not a neighborizer, just a neighbor.

I knew who my neighbors were from the start, not later.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 856, zMuffinMan wrote:@ffery,

and in case it wasn't already obvious i've been trying to monitor (with virtually no success) whether anything i'm saying in the neighbourhood QT is being leaked to people outside the neighbourhood. i had a mild suspicion that you were unvoting me because i was making it very apparent why i thought you were scum in the neighbourhood QT and i thought maybe one of them was leaking what i was saying there to you (such that you knew i could actually write a case on you any time i wanted to but i wasn't doing it in thread). but i'm now thinking that may have just been coincidental timing.
That kinda explains some of the vibes I was getting during some of our back and forth.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: In Thread Mason Chat for Bert's eyes only
Gun to your head, based on Nacho''s entrance, town or scum? I think one of the 3 neighbors is scum, Aronis/IK in that order.
I need nacho to read Cabd for me
I still feel like Katsuki is really town, this doesn't look like the Katsuki from Anything goes.

Current Townbloc prospects:
Katsuki
Four Trouble
Nacho

What do you think of SSK's disappearance?

Nacho

Why the townread on Selkies?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 858, The Goodfather wrote:last question about the neighborhood, is one of you a neighborizer?

like did you all start the game knowing you were in a neighborhood, or was it something that you were notified about after the game had started??
How would this be alignment indicative at all?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 861, notscience wrote:
Spoiler: In Thread Mason Chat for Bert's eyes only
Gun to your head, based on Nacho''s entrance, town or scum? I think one of the 3 neighbors is scum, Aronis/IK in that order.
I need nacho to read Cabd for me
I still feel like Katsuki is really town, this doesn't look like the Katsuki from Anything goes.

Current Townbloc prospects:
Katsuki
Four Trouble
Nacho

What do you think of SSK's disappearance?

Answer: everything Nacho has done is pretty null. Need to see more. This is one of those times where since he showed up so late, I feel like letting him into D2 is fine for now. Gut-wise strictly speaking, his entry looked town...observation will continue

Katsuki - gut-town. that style is as close to mine as you'll see - spammy, chatty, and little reasoning - it's like a super-version of Bert I guess? Logically, could be scum or town easily - playstyle of that kind is too transferable between alignments. Sincerity and transparency will be looked for later on probably.

SSK's disappearance - relatively strong start, then fizzling out mighty quickly...if Nacho sees this, reminds me of Syryana-Stacking the Deck 501 past game? Maybe scum, gut-wise.

Of those three people you listed, FourTrouble is the most natural sounding to me and quite town, but Katsuki could probably understand you and me's style much better and mesh very well. Go with whatever you like, and I'll support. Nacho is Nacho and is useful if town-Nacho. <3

Natirasha is just the kind of moderator (like FG VisCon 1523/1489 past) who will throw curveballs - Muffin remembers VisCon 1523 when the neighborhood was totally town while scum had silent access to the QT...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 862, Cabd wrote:
In post 858, The Goodfather wrote:last question about the neighborhood, is one of you a neighborizer?

How would this be alignment indicative at all?
it is not necessarily alignment indicative, but it might make more sense of muffins early day phase play.

I am still a bit thrown by his initial post where he seemingly arbitrarily decided a few reads.

He didn't name either of the members of his neighborhood
In post 152, zMuffinMan wrote:katsuki is town, foutrouble is town, mafiassk is maybe town, selkies is scum
Plus it would help analyze early town reads from the three of them. What if they made reads before they were all invited to the neighborhood? and what if those reads changed after talking in the qt?

Knowing the sequence of events will help when analyzing early day phase posting. That seems pretty straightforward to me. I also want to have a better understanding of the game mechanics. i have not come across neighborhoods firsthand before, and asking questions is the best way for me to learn how it works
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: for ns
@ns: I don't know, the lack of interaction between Nacho and others - especially when placing a vote on the leading wagon with nothing else said is kinda off, now that I think about it more. I also find it interesting that he does not comment on Cabd, but then announces Selkies as town without hesitation. This reminds me a lot of Micro 189 (past) where he made a late appearance after lurking and did something like this - says a few people are town, with little reasoning, then places a vote on someone who is being wagoned heavily. He either was pressed for time or is just trying to rush the lynch through and not have to work to show his cards early? Blind speculation by me. Logically, though, null.

I'm also starting to think IK town for that snarky post where he sheep-votes Aronis (lol don't laugh)...he/she finally let go and showed some pep in his/her step <3. IK's past interactions with SSK and (to a lesser extent) me were so....stoic and w/ restraint...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

goodfather wrote:I am still a bit thrown by his initial post where he seemingly arbitrarily decided a few reads
none of that was arbitrary, all of those were serious, and it didn't have anything to do with the neighbourhood (although i did expand on each of those in the neighbourhood)

also of note, happened because of neighbourhood stuffs. not sure it's all that important to discuss the specifics here, but i came out of it thinking idiotking looked a bit more town
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 866, zMuffinMan wrote:
goodfather wrote:I am still a bit thrown by his initial post where he seemingly arbitrarily decided a few reads
none of that was arbitrary, all of those were serious, and it didn't have anything to do with the neighbourhood (although i did expand on each of those in the neighbourhood)

also of note, happened because of neighbourhood stuffs. not sure it's all that important to discuss the specifics here, but i came out of it thinking idiotking looked a bit more town
What do you peg the odds of natirasha making a 3 town neighborhood to fuck with people at?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that is what i was thinking was probably the case and why i was against outing the neighbourhood (IK wanted to out it asap, i thought it would just be a distraction and i didn't want scum knowing about it if it could be helped)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 868, zMuffinMan wrote:that is what i
was thinking
was probably the case and why i was against outing the neighbourhood (IK wanted to out it asap, i thought it would just be a distraction and i didn't want scum knowing about it if it could be helped)
So that opinion has changed?
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nothing. me bad at english.

though if we're being realistic i'm not going to bet money on it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: My WIFOM
Normal setups are probably somewhat boring to Nat, so I was thinking the same thing about the neighborhood. Something to spice it up and bring some suspense/setup spec.

I also think this setup was [probably] approved before FG's VisCon 1523 game's conclusion which included all-town neighbors and the scum's silent access to said QT. Nat was also killed rather late in VisCon 1523, in January...

The only game I know of that Nat took part in designing is the Pick & Ban game, and I recall FG helping to balance the setup because FG found out the setup could be broken by massclaim. So them two definitely have worked together in the past for completed games.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

"was thinking" because it is a thought that crossed my mind much earlier in the game, and i haven't thought about it since
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 872, zMuffinMan wrote:"was thinking" because it is a thought that crossed my mind much earlier in the game, and i haven't thought about it since
So what is your read on Aro, then?
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Godly One wrote:i'm unsure on aronis, his comments in the neighbourhood so far have been rather brief and lacking in any real information. i dunno how much of that has to do with him being a newbie.
Godly One wrote:
selkies wrote:You and IK have the same info to build a read from. What is it that you're seeing different from him about Aronis?
IK has a totally different method of scum hunting than i do - i don't have enough to form a proper read and i see minor things that make me think he could be town. nothing strong, though
"minor things" refers partially to neighbourhood QT, and partially to in game. there's like... no direction, no hidden underlying motivation in the way he's approached stuff this game. he seems really lost

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”