ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:21 am

Post by ubertimmy »

I am a REALLY REALLY BAD LYNCH

I cannot stress this enough. Sorry, I forgot this game existed as it's in italy, not coney.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Who's better?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Jack »

jesus christ what is that thing.

not seeing the logic behind the ubertimmy lynch at all. Seriously, lynch a lurker?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Jack »

ebwop: AndrewS is essentially a lurker
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:I'm down with a lurker lynch, day one at least.
Unvote

Vote : Ubertimmy

It won't reveal info about others, though. But it will leave people who have left information out in the open to further squirm.
FOS Skruffs
Man your vote hopping is getting scummier and scummier. We'd get a lot of info from lynching you. I'd vote you but Cubsfan is the better play
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Beg pardon?

Are you basing the 'scummier and scummier' part of your opinion on my vote hopping on who I'm voting for, or just that I am hopping around?
If it's because I'm hopping around, well, I don't like deadlines. I tend to get lynched when it comes to first day deadlines. I'm nervous.

If it's the votehopping that bothers you, then, why don't you mind that Jack is doing it, and without reasons, too?

Really confused that you would lay something like that out in the open, right before deadline, too. Seems pretty oppurtunistic.

Anyawys, back to the game.
Why again is cubsfan the better play? I'll be happy to vote him (Again) if you have a reason, at the risk of being considered "scummiest". Backdooring someone when they've actually notified us that they will eb absent, is pretty lowbrow.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:Beg pardon?

Are you basing the 'scummier and scummier' part of your opinion on my vote hopping on who I'm voting for, or just that I am hopping around?
If it's because I'm hopping around, well, I don't like deadlines. I tend to get lynched when it comes to first day deadlines. I'm nervous.

If it's the votehopping that bothers you, then, why don't you mind that Jack is doing it, and without reasons, too?
Jack hasn't been vote hopping lately, you seem too appeasing to me, as if you are trying hard to be liked. That seems like a mafia quality to me. Jack certainly isn't trying to be liked, he's also very visible. While it could be WIFOM as to wether or not mafia is trying to yadda yadda yadda, your hopping seems more scummy.
Skruffs wrote:Really confused that you would lay something like that out in the open, right before deadline, too. Seems pretty oppurtunistic.
Just in case I die tonight, I wanted to let my opinions get in the open.
Skruffs wrote:Anyawys, back to the game.
Why again is cubsfan the better play? I'll be happy to vote him (Again) if you have a reason, at the risk of being considered "scummiest". Backdooring someone when they've actually notified us that they will eb absent, is pretty lowbrow.
Honestly I think he's been stinking up the place with lurking and crap logic. I won't let the day end in no lynch though - so don't switch your vote just to appease me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ugh, I am tired of people building cases that revolve around the words "Seem to me" "as if you are", "seems like a" "it could be WIFOM", "seems more".... I've dealt with it in other games.
And now that you've said that, mafia has no reason not to kill you, because it puts a big arrow back to me. I have no reason to think anyone is scum more than anyone else. I have suspicions. But I think it's pretty anti-town to set up WIFOM contraptions right before the end of the day, on a weekend, when nobody is around to really comment on them.
I'll say this; obviously, it goes both ways. If I turn up dead, I hope people take a harder look at you and cuban smoker.

Mod : Can you prod everyone who hasn't posted on this page? Since the deadlien is tommorrow?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Yamahako »

Unvote, Vote AndrewS
for the sake of not no lynching. I don't trust HD's intuition about his towniness (which comes across more like scum trying to derail or disassociate with a wagon). She admittedly hasn't been posting much, which may not discredit her opinion, which makes me a bit more suspicious of her defense.
Skruffs wrote:You really think talking and talking and talking is going to help the town any? This is an honest, curious question.
My experiences have kinda taught me that the more a townie flails the more likely a lazy town will ynch them and the less effort spent on others.
Yes absolutely in every way it helps the town. Why? Because everything you say will be given that much more credence when you are confirmed to be townie after you're lynched. Each person not swayed by logical and effective defense will be more heavily scrutinized, and patterns of scummy behavior will come out more as people respond to your statements.
This game is not about saving yourself, its about catching scum.
You win even if you die, so how in the world could you insinuate that its better to leave your beliefs and speculations out of the discussion when you're on the chopping block?
AndrewS wrote:Sorry, I'm here. It's just been an incredibly hectic week. My problem with the Cubsfan wagon is merely that nobody has proven why he's scum, it feels much more like a meta-OMGUS wagon, but I'll go back and reread later. I still think that Jack's erratic behavior is certainly deserving of a lynch, merely because he will not be helpful to us as town. Will do a reread later today, however.
No one but a Sane Cop can prove anyone is scum or not. Day one you're not proving anything. Jacks erratic behavior did stir up a lot of good discussion. And in playing with Jack before, I can't think he wouldn't be helpful.
Skruffs wrote:But I think it's pretty anti-town to set up WIFOM contraptions right before the end of the day, on a weekend, when nobody is around to really comment on them.
I pointed out what of my opinions are WIFOM. How can you say giving your opinions at the end of the day is scummy? If I die, then people will know what I'm thinking, nearing the end of day is one of the most important times to air suspicion. It can help cops, roleblockers, vigs have an idea on who to target at night if they are having trouble deciding. It can help people have a starting place the next day if nothing can be determined from the night kills. Talking more is always town.

Skruffs, you seem like a survivor, not the role necessarily, just someone who cares more about not getting lynched than helping out the town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ha.
I did exactly that in
Open 14, andExile Mafia, and was lynched, day one, as a vanilla townie. It did not help the town, at all - it provided a big amount of noise adn distraction that the scum (may) have been validated in voting behind. Those are other games so I really don't know WHAT Happened, except that I was lynched day one and I spoke as earnestly as I could about everything in the game.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME, YAMO, FOR WANTING TO BE MORE THAN JUST A DAY ONE LYNCH IN THIS GAME.

Lastly, you telling me how to act as a vanilla townie when you are not doing so yourself suggests you are not a vanilla townie. :P That and your intentional avoidance of talking about you and Cuban Smoker's similar thought processes leaves me suspicious. And of course directing scum/doctors/cops just before deadline is *also* suspicious.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:11 am

Post by IH »

Skruffs wrote:Mod : Can you prod everyone who hasn't posted on this page? Since the deadlien is tommorrow?
So it shall be written (see above) so it shall be done!

This time (shifty eyes with dramatic music)
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:40 am

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:Lastly, you telling me how to act as a vanilla townie when you are not doing so yourself suggests you are not a vanilla townie.
I said how to act if you're TOWN, not Vanilla specifically. How am I not posting what I think about what's going on?

And please don't misrepresent me:
Skruffs wrote:That and your intentional avoidance of talking about you and Cuban Smoker's similar thought processes leaves me suspicious.
I wrote:I don't know his alignment, he may be trying to attach himself to me for all I know. Saying things like this make you look a little scummy. If you see a pattern between two people day one, you might be able to use that day two - but saying lynching one of us will confirm the other? That's scummy...
Skruffs wrote:And of course directing scum/doctors/cops just before deadline is *also* suspicious.
I wrote:It can help cops, roleblockers, vigs have an idea on who to target at night if they are having trouble deciding.
But if your really stressed about the deadline, it seems like there's 2 potential wagons that have enough support for a lynch, cubsfan and andrew - which do you support and why?
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Mert »

I'm still here - I think the recent conversations are worthy of further discussion, but not one day before a deadline. I'm vaguely suspicious of anyone who seems to suggest an alternative wagon on Christmas Eve, but unless something very drastic happens to change my mind, I'll say now that I'm very unlikely to not be still voting for AndrewS by deadline.

To stop anyone asking how I can decide now when you don't know what might happen in the future, "something drastic" means someone looking far scummier than Andrew with sufficient enough momentum from the town to stop my change of vote effectively becoming a vote for no-lynch or Andrew doing something spectacularly townish that convinces me sufficiently.
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:47 am

Post by IH »

As the sun begins to sink... your discussions continue, and you all prepare for the sundown compulsory killing.... just to see where you all stand, the old man returns....

"DAMN KIDS! THIS IS THE LAST TIME ABOUT YOUR STUPID...."

-----------------Votecount-------------------------
Yamahako -1- (Ubertimmy)
Jack -1- ( Cubsfan4ever)
Ubertimmy -2- (Cuban smoker, Skruffs)
AndrewS -4- (Mert, Jack, Abbott, Yamahako)
Mert -1- (AndrewS)

Not voting - (Hemisphere Dancer, Spectrumvoid, Thrawn 1020, )

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Deadline in a few hours
Last edited by IH on Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Yamahako »

IH wrote:
As the sun begins to sink... your discussions continue, and you all prepare for the sundown compulsory killing.... just to see where you all stand, the old man returns....

"DAMN KIDS! THIS IS THE LAST TIME ABOUT YOUR STUPID...."

-----------------Votecount-------------------------
Yamahako -1- (Ubertimmy)
Jack -1- ( Cubsfan4ever)
Ubertimmy -2- (Cuban smoker, Skruffs)
AndrewS -4- (Mert, Jack, Abbott, AndrewS)
Mert -1- (AndrewS)

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Deadline in a few hours
I should be voting for AndrewS if not
Unvote, Vote andrewS
cuban smoker
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
cuban smoker
An Acquired Taste
An Acquired Taste

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by cuban smoker »

unvote

I'm not sure I approve of this lynch considering what HD contributed, but it's probably too late now.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by IH »

Yamahako -1- (Ubertimmy)
Jack -1- ( Cubsfan4ever)
Ubertimmy -1- (Skruffs)
AndrewS -4- (Mert, Jack, Abbott, Yamahako)
Mert -1- (AndrewS)

You all turn to look at AndrewS, preparing your various methods of killing. The town has decided. A death must be reached before the sun sets.

AndrewS desperately tries to defend himself, but his Kido is useless against your powers, as well as his Zanpakto....

That's right, his good powers.

He even tries to keep his soul intact on this plane of existance, like he would have yours once a night.... he was

Bleach, Doctor

The town, dispirited, head off to their houses, and lock their doors.

Night 1! Have all choices in by Tuesday!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:02 am

Post by IH »

Actually, have all night choices in by Thursday, I'll be gone til then
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by IH »

All players received a prod, regardless of role.

Day 2 begins in less than 24 hours.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by IH »

You all arise from your respective homes, sleep erasing the weariness from you previously.

Unfortunately, the man from earlier, not the old one, is standing in the town square waiting for you. Behind him your eyes are immediately drawn to the giant smoking crater.

"Good morning all. As you can see there was a bit of a disturbance last night.... it seems that the ninja will not be joining us this morning. Luckily no one else was in this." He says, holding his headband aloft. "Alas his ninjutsu and genjutsu were no match."

"Not only that, I have more bad news. Hemisphere dancer seems to have been cleaning her guns this morning. How her death came about has been undetermined." He finishes, tossing her signature red trenchcoat and yellow glasses forward.

Jack, Naruto, Town Replacer
has been obliterated.
Hemispher dancer, Trigun, Vigilante
is dead

You all bear down your resolve to avenge your fallen comrades.

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Replacer : Usually takes over for a power role that may have been killed (in a limited fashion)

Welcome to day two, folks. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

EBWOP : The :P is supposed to be : P
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by IH »

No, that's a backup.

A replacer can trade places with one person at night, where night actions will be shifted.

Replacer=X
Target=y
Others=Z,T,I,H

Originally Z and I target X, with T and H target Y.
X targets Y

Targeting then changes to Z and I targeting Y. With T and H targeting X

Edit-Your mod got so caught up explaining things he forgot to close his tags -_-''

Last edited by IH on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Ahhh so he trades spots with another person that night.
Thanks mod.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”