Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 640, notscience wrote:Cabd after we lynch scum-aronis can we lynch the everliving fuck out of IdiotKing
no

but remind me to come back to this at a later stage and talk about what i think this means if any of you, aronis or idiotking ever flip scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 650, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 640, notscience wrote:Cabd after we lynch scum-aronis can we lynch the everliving fuck out of IdiotKing
no

but remind me to come back to this at a later stage and talk about what i think this means if any of you, aronis or idiotking ever flip scum
So, after we lynch Aronis and he flips scum?

okay.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.22

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(5):
zMuffinman, Katsuki, kabooooomm, The Goodfather, Aronis
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(2):
FourTrouble
Aronis(2):
Cabd, notscience
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Selkies, Bert
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(1):
RossWilliam

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 644, Cabd wrote:
In post 642, Aronis wrote:ight was stating my strategy, I don't have a strong method of scumhunting, so I'm trying to go under the radar, until I get a good read on someone.
Town doesn't need a strategy.
Which would explain your lack of scumhunting.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

notscience wrote:So, after we lynch Aronis and he flips scum?
i don't currently think that is going to happen, but yes, if he ever flips scum, i will tell you what i think this means.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 643, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:I thought that you were intentionally tweaking something that I had picked up about our recent games where you were scum. And you figured out what I was talking about, since you mentioned it in your wall.
so when you mentioned a model of scum-me you were referring entirely to me thinking you're scum?
I'm not going to tell you all the components of my scum-you or town-you model.
also it looks like the things you "liked" are things you know i do as scum as well, so i don't really get why that would make you unsure about me
Binary models are so narrow as to be all but nonexistent, especially in experienced players. It's not that a player does X as town and never as scum or vice versa. It's the context, timing and circumstances in which behaviors take place.

I don't have a strong town read at this point. There are a couple of things you've done in this game that you have never done when we've played together regardless of your alignment. I'm thinking those might be town indicators, which is why I removed our vote initially, and why I don't want to put our vote back on you.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by notscience »

I'd respond if I wasn't too busy laughing at the stupidity that is post 653
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:I'm not going to tell you all the components of my scum-you or town-you model.
i don't really care if you do or don't, but you made reference to me playing to some model of scum-me you have, and i want to know if you were referring solely to my read on you. because that's what it sounded like you were saying when you responded to my wall.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by notscience »

Yo muffin, what do you think of your company on the selkies wagon?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Bert »

If Cabd shapes a nice beautiful read on Ffery before day 1 ends, then I think we all will sleep so much better tonight (N1)...

That's my only brain-fried comment for tonight. Later...zzzzzzzz
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: notscience
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 657, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:I'm not going to tell you all the components of my scum-you or town-you model.
i don't really care if you do or don't, but you made reference to me playing to some model of scum-me you have, and i want to know if you were referring solely to my read on you. because that's what it sounded like you were saying when you responded to my wall.
That's not what I was saying. I don't know how you got that from what I wrote.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 659, Bert wrote:If Cabd shapes a nice beautiful read on Ffery
Time, bud. It takes time. And interaction that hasn't happened yet mostly because uncle cabd is lazy.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by notscience »

lol

PEDIT

GOD DAMNIT STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY WITTY BANTER

PEDIT

YOU TOO DAMNIT
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 662, Cabd wrote:
In post 659, Bert wrote:If Cabd shapes a nice beautiful read on Ffery
Time, bud. It takes time. And interaction that hasn't happened yet mostly because uncle cabd is lazy.
Got that greasemonkey script handy?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Once I'm not at work, yeah.

Heading home.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:That's not what I was saying. I don't know how you got that from what I wrote
um...
In post 603, Selkies wrote:I thought that you were intentionally tweaking something that I had picked up about our recent games where you were scum. And you figured out what I was talking about, since you mentioned it in your wall.
In post 330, Selkies wrote:
In post 321, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:It does not mean that I think katsuki is town

I have not expressed or implied what I think of katsuki's alignment anywhere.

Is there a reason that you are trying to suggest that I have?
hahaha, you are scum, aren't you?
Are you intentionally tweaking my scum-zmuffin model?
the only thing i mentioned in the wall about it was how you seem to have this idea that i only scum read you as scum, and when you mentioned me tweaking your scum model it was in reference to that

so am i right in assuming you were referring solely to my read on you?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Selkies »

In the same post you're asking about, I quoted 4 or 5 posts you made prior to my unvoting you and explained why I don't see them pointing to an unequivocal scum-muffin.

I'm sure this is something important to your read, but I don't follow it and I am not going to go into greater detail about how I meta-read you these days. I'm still in reconstruction mode after Bork's Imperishable Night and the Marketplace games and the work in progress is filed under "arms race".
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

because you're saying you have some idea of scum-me, and i think you're referring entirely to my read on you, and i think this is a really shit "model" of scum-me and if that is all you were referring to when you said i was tweaking your model of scum-me then i think you were bullshitting your read here
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Selkies »

You are quite welcome to think that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

with your permission, then
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

notscience wrote:Yo muffin, what do you think of your company on the selkies wagon?
i think katsuki is probably town
i dunno about kaboom, i don't remember anything he's written
goodfather i dunno, i don't really have any issues with him and some things he's written look townish
and aronis i dunno, i see things that give me minor town vibes, and i think a lot of the "scumminess" in his play has to do with him being a newbie rather than his alignment
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I fell behind on this game, sorry everyone. I am gonna try to catch up tonight before i go to bed and make a reads list in the morning(which is more like afternoon since its gonna be 4 am by the time i get to sleep. xD
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Natirasha »

oompa

loompa
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Natirasha »

oompa-dey-doo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”