Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.12

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(2):
zMuffinman, Katsuki
zMuffinMan(3):
Selkies, FourTrouble, MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

King Kenny(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(0):

Aronis(1):
Cabd
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(0):

No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(6):
King Kenny, The Goodfather, kabooooom, Bert, RossWilliam, Aronis

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 am

Post by RossWilliam »

In post 297, Selkies wrote:
In post 291, RossWilliam wrote:In regards to Selkies, pointing out who might be an easy lynch isn't good for the town. Even if you are town, you're giving information to uncreative scum about who would be a good target to pile on, and if enough people declare so-and-so to be an easy lynch, people are going to start seeing scum in them just because people are lazy
I'm not the head who made the observation out loud, but in many games players are familiar enough with each other to know who are likely lynchbait, who are bus-candidates if they are scum, etc. One of the places I look for scum is on the "easy lynch" wagons.
Why do you think scum would be found on the easy lynch wagon? When I think of people who would be targetted for easy lynches, I think of new players who have no idea what they're doing but are trying to keep up with people posting text walls, so they rack their brains and end up with bs, which gets them targetted pretty easily. Not that new players can't be scum, but I think new player scum tend to be quiet and stay under the radar and try to get as little attention as possible.

Which is why I think we need to pay attention to Aronis, and also to Mafiassk for saying we should leave him alone just because he's new, because if Aronis is scum, that's exactly what we should do if we want to let him keep slipping and scumming along
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 299, Bert wrote:P-edit: Hi Selkies we have never met! <33333333 You should policy lynch me.
Have you never played with Orcinus before?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Bert »

Oh you're Ffery and Orc!

He modded some Skype games for me last semester! Played with him a few times on Skype before last semester too. <3

Never played with him on the forums, as at the time I replaced into 246 Chosen, Mara and Orc's hydra had already been modkilled!
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 301, RossWilliam wrote:
In post 297, Selkies wrote:
In post 291, RossWilliam wrote:In regards to Selkies, pointing out who might be an easy lynch isn't good for the town. Even if you are town, you're giving information to uncreative scum about who would be a good target to pile on, and if enough people declare so-and-so to be an easy lynch, people are going to start seeing scum in them just because people are lazy
I'm not the head who made the observation out loud, but in many games players are familiar enough with each other to know who are likely lynchbait, who are bus-candidates if they are scum, etc. One of the places I look for scum is on the "easy lynch" wagons.
Why do you think scum would be found on the easy lynch wagon? When I think of people who would be targetted for easy lynches, I think of new players who have no idea what they're doing but are trying to keep up with people posting text walls, so they rack their brains and end up with bs, which gets them targetted pretty easily. Not that new players can't be scum, but I think new player scum tend to be quiet and stay under the radar and try to get as little attention as possible.

Which is why I think we need to pay attention to Aronis, and also to Mafiassk for saying we should leave him alone just because he's new, because if Aronis is scum, that's exactly what we should do if we want to let him keep slipping and scumming along
I think we may be laboring under different ideas about what an easy lynch is.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

So Bert, you done catching up?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Bert »

No, but I will tonight. Do you have a reasonable idea of what to expect from me now that Mini 1523 is over and in the past? This applies to muffin and you in particular, that and you being in the completed Ace Attorney game as well.

this feels like Mini 1522 AA redux with Cabd, Ffery, me, Muffin, Nat-mod, SSK. <3
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Selkies »

What the hell happened to this game?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Bert »

My arrival was repulsive. ;)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 60, Cabd wrote:Lol. Look at the player list, SSK. Then tell me that if ffery and I tag teamed you, you wouldn't be an easy lynch.
Cabd's right.
In post 97, MafiaSSK wrote:Well, I mean, if you mean the 8 or so hours I sleep, then that could be considered lurking, but this game, no lurking otherwise.
:neutral: Weird wording sounds nervous.
In post 130, Cabd wrote:
In post 124, MafiaSSK wrote:How good do you think ffery's scum game is?
One can plot it as a function of

(strength) = (other head) * (scum partners) _________________________________ (Scary People who can peg her)
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo functions =O
In post 146, FourTrouble wrote:I actually think its useful to know who the good/bad players are, as it helps evaluate their play individually, rather than based on general tells.
Hey! I'm very bad, the worst in this game. :)
In post 153, zMuffinMan wrote:cabd maybe town
In post 152, zMuffinMan wrote:katsuki is town, foutrouble is town, mafiassk is maybe town, selkies is scum
Dat reads list <3
In post 173, FourTrouble wrote:The fact that someone reads the rule and thinks its bad because it punishes scum -- that's something that scum are more likely to think than town, regardless of how you try to spin the whole posting it in the thread part (which is WIFOM).
You are so...logical...and that's it!
In post 187, Aronis wrote:So. . . I'm going to guess MafiaSSK and FourTrouble are town.
aww why'd you vote muffin man?? he's the muffin man
In post 188, Cabd wrote:http://www.sixprizes.com/forums/threads ... -win.8817/

Totally changed voting patterns and habits. Feel free to read up.
wooooo
In post 224, The Goodfather wrote:This may be just putting a huge kick me sign on my back, but i looked at rule 6 a lot differently...

It hurts the town worse in my estimation. 13 players,, probably 3 or 4 scum. The burden falls on us as the town to make a decisive lynch, otherwise, we're basically asking natirasha to kill us herself...If, for example, we do not have a majority by the end of this dp, 9/14 times, a townie will be killed (assuming 4 scum).
Uhh.......that's confusing!
In post 231, MafiaSSK wrote:Sorry, was busy updating my wiki page. That thing hasn't been updated since I left back in 2010.

It's not nothing.

But yeah. I think you've convinced me for the Muffin wagon.
You have played with Muffin before in the past in VisCon 1523 though, so Orc's reason of "Muffin came in and dropped a few scumreads without reasoning, and also is lurky" isn't a scumtell per se?
In post 249, Katsuki wrote:WTF WHERE DID ALL T HESE PAGES COME FROM BUSY SITTING ON VENTRILLO PLAYING A LITTLE DOTA
This post sounds really scummy and out of place in the middle
In post 261, Idiotking wrote:Because nothing is more useless than a sheep.
that's a bad reason to vote SSK. I'm a sheep too. He's not lonely. Also, I didn't read your walls cuz the post numbers were there without links :cry:
In post 270, MafiaSSK wrote:I think you are so ridiculously stuck in the basic conceptions of mafia theory that you shouldn't even be in this game.

Let's shred this post to pieces
dang everyone look at 270, SSK just walled it up in full huge paragraphs. I didn't read it, but dang I've never seen anything like that. Where did this SSK come from?
In post 275, MafiaSSK wrote:orcinus
#superfailhydraof2014
+1
In post 301, RossWilliam wrote:Why do you think scum would be found on the easy lynch wagon? When I think of people who would be targetted for easy lynches, I think of new players who have no idea what they're doing but are trying to keep up with people posting text walls, so they rack their brains and end up with bs, which gets them targetted pretty easily. Not that new players can't be scum, but I think new player scum tend to be quiet and stay under the radar and try to get as little attention as possible.
Ooh, you sir have a style that sticks out here as in very different. Hmm!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: I was thinking of doing something differently here and picking someone and making up reasons that make little sense to elicit reactions from that certain someone (anyone in this game, randomly) and trying to get random gut reads on everyone slowly that way...but that'd look really out of character for me so I decided not to. I will revert to the status quo for this game until I'm more comfortable doing something else (either way I'll be useless, so doesn't matter really!)

<3
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not feeling so hot this evening, off tomorrow, posting then.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 259, MafiaSSK wrote:I check the flow of logic, see if it makes sense. If it doesn't then I question. If it does, then I weigh it against the reasoning for my current vote. Whichever comes out stronger wins. And when it wins, if I can think of any other reasons why that person can be scum, then I'll often state it along with the vote.
Your clarity here surprises me in this game.
In post 261, Idiotking wrote:If I missed anything important, feel free to tell me. My patience for rooting through a lot of pointless banter was kinda low.
Your boredom in going through this game and trying to sort through the posts looks legitimate. You went way past expectations in the recap though while "sorting your brain out." Almost to the point of being really showy.
In post 270, MafiaSSK wrote:Your vote is based off a large base of inconsistencies and I sincerely hope you reconsider it.
Yeah, something's going on with you because you're being touchy-feely in statements like this too.
In post 203, Aronis wrote:Seems like a decent vote, either him, Selkies, or Katsuki. They seem the most likely tk be scum. Do you have a better idea?
I don't see what the intent is in making this post and asking if he/she has a better idea.
In post 222, Cabd wrote:The tenacity of your read and or push on him is actually giving me confusion and off notes to the tune of "Let's do exactly the opposite of what we did as scum in 1531" so nope. I can't believe I have to tell YOUR HYDRA, of all things, that I'll vote when I'm damn well ready.
I don't know Orc outside of Skype, any tips on reading his play
In post 224, The Goodfather wrote:It hurts the town worse in my estimation. 13 players,, probably 3 or 4 scum. The burden falls on us as the town to make a decisive lynch, otherwise, we're basically asking natirasha to kill us herself...If, for example, we do not have a majority by the end of this dp, 9/14 times, a townie will be killed (assuming 4 scum).
I don't know if you're just really naturally curious about setups and stuff, otherwise why are you bringing this up?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 146, FourTrouble wrote:That said, I do remember your "chaotic" style and I remember liking it, but it felt much more purposeful back then. I think that's the difference I'm noting here.
So exceedingly friendly...
In post 162, Selkies wrote:because i actually agree with katsuki's sentiments towards rule 6 and I don't think it's scummy in and of itself.

also muffin is actually here and i assume he wants to talk to me!
you approach muffin by voting him and then talking? hmm.
In post 173, FourTrouble wrote:The fact that someone reads the rule and thinks its bad because it punishes scum -- that's something that scum are more likely to think than town, regardless of how you try to spin the whole posting it in the thread part (which is WIFOM).
Ok.......
In post 186, FourTrouble wrote:Sure, but zMuffin is here (or was a second ago) and Katsuki isn't. I'm not gonna just let my vote sit on someone, waiting for shit to happen.
don't like where this explanation seems to come from. not buying it

Vote: FourTrouble
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Bert »

OK so I must be missing something since Muffin didn't seem that scummy and hasn't really put his stamp on this game. is this some kind of wagon to wake him up, or is this serious??
In post 311, Cabd wrote:Not feeling so hot this evening, off tomorrow, posting then.
feel better soon, Mr. Every Breath You Take
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Selkies »

We have 90 posts in this game, bert. I am shocked that the only post that made it into your readthrough was us reaching out to muffin.

Incidentally, what kind of stamp should we see muffin putting on the game?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 286, zMuffinMan wrote:oh you mean in my post? does this mean you think katsuki is town?
It does not mean that I think katsuki is town

I have not expressed or implied what I think of katsuki's alignment anywhere.

Is there a reason that you are trying to suggest that I have?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Bert »

This is pretty much what he did in my past VisCon 1523, with regard to muffin. His reads were actually pretty solid in that game.

I kinda lost interest because the quantity was so large. In most of the game, it felt like it was mostly 3-4 players talking while a few chimed in every once in a long while.

That, and most of your posts seemed to be you quoting a big quote and making a one-liner comment. I really don't have much to say here. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: I mean the gut reads, unless you're saying something else about him is scummy, of which I would respond with the fact that I don't know what to look for in him as scum. Never seen him as scum. I read him as scum for the entirety of 1523, as he failed to explain things and also thought everything I did was extremely scummy no matter what I tried. Also, sometimes he did not make sense at all. I roleblocked him twice in that game at night thinking he was scum.

Lastly, I don't know your hydra partner's style, unless Skype Mafia counts!
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 317, Bert wrote:This is pretty much what he did in my past VisCon 1523, with regard to muffin. His reads were actually pretty solid in that game.

I kinda lost interest because the quantity was so large. In most of the game, it felt like it was mostly 3-4 players talking while a few chimed in every once in a long while.

That, and most of your posts seemed to be you quoting a big quote and making a one-liner comment. I really don't have much to say here. <3
In post 318, Bert wrote:EBWOP: I mean the gut reads, unless you're saying something else about him is scummy, of which I would respond with the fact that I don't know what to look for in him as scum. Never seen him as scum. I read him as scum for the entirety of 1523, as he failed to explain things and also thought everything I did was extremely scummy no matter what I tried. Also, sometimes he did not make sense at all. I roleblocked him twice in that game at night thinking he was scum.

Lastly, I don't know your hydra partner's style, unless Skype Mafia counts!
I don't know how irked I should be about your treatment of muffin. You don't have meta with him aside from one town game, and yet you say stuff that hedges on defense like "aww why'd you vote muffin man?? he's the muffin man". What's your read on muffin right now, null or town?

Who do you think we should be looking at today (aside from fourtrouble)?

Talk to me about Aronis.

Also, I'm assuming that you think you're talking to fery. You're not.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why are you buddying me so hard, bert?

and my D1 reads were shit in 1523. they *happened* to improve a little later in the game.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:It does not mean that I think katsuki is town

I have not expressed or implied what I think of katsuki's alignment anywhere.

Is there a reason that you are trying to suggest that I have?
hahaha, you are scum, aren't you?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Selkies »

you are not very good at this game are you :/
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Selkies, if we're laboring under different ideas, could you just explain to me simply what you mean?

And Bert, I haven't played mafia in a few years, so anything out of the norm is probably just me resharpening my rusty tools. That's also the reason why everyone seems to know each other already except for me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Bert »

In post 320, zMuffinMan wrote:why are you buddying me so hard, bert?
Oops, I'll work on that. Hey guys, Muffin is scum and I'm not buddying him! He's obvscum. Let's lynch him! :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”