Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

because

also phone posting and im unco so i generally wait til im at a pc to write anything lengthy
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

I've got all night.

I await your long masturbatory wall with glee.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Bert »

Nice beetlejuice in response to Cabd, especially after last night's response when prodded, Muffin Man. :)
In post 507, zMuffinMan wrote:am observing, and thinking, and trying to figure things out. i am just not showing all my working in thread.
Inconsistencies abounding - today your excuse is you're not at a PC and can't write anything lengthy, whereas this quote from last night was a completely different excuse --> in the mold of Empking's "I'm holding my cards close and not showing 'em" from VisCon 1523 (past game we were in together).
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

my outstanding policy: anyone who uses the term beetlejuice should be ignored for the rest of the game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Bert »

I'll call it a "disappearing act unless called upon"

Or maybe you're obeying the "don't speak unless you're spoken to" rule, in which case - not cool, buddy <3
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 576, Cabd wrote:I've got all night.

I await your long masturbatory wall with glee.
Got that greasemonkey link handy?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

cabd

what is your read on selkies?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 581, zMuffinMan wrote:cabd

what is your read on selkies?
More town than you.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

how town am i
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wait that doesn't count

you're never going to call me town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if i go into detail about what my read on selkies is, what are you going to do with it? do you think they're town or not?

there are a couple reasons i'm playing the way i'm playing right now. i'll explain when i think it needs to be explained.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 585, zMuffinMan wrote:if i go into detail about what my read on selkies is, what are you going to do with it?
I fully admit I sometimes have a blind spot for ferry, i was planning on objectively viewing your case.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

But if you don't intend to talk, there's always the lynching you option~
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if that is what you want to do, do it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ill be home in like an hour, then i might talk about the read
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

so anyway,

when i initially voted selkies, way back when on p4, it was because i really didn't like any of their initial posts - joking around and what not is fine but i didn't really like the way they were doing it and there was way too much noise for my liking. nothing special here, just a gut ping. a couple pages later and nothing about their posting was looking town at all, so i decided i'd outright call them scum and see how they reacted. and i really didn't like how either head of the hydra reacted.

at first i thought the orcinus head of the hydra was joking around with an OMGUS vote on me, but when he later tried to justify the vote i was a little confused. and the justification was quite shit, all things considered - their vote on me was for having "shit content" or something along those lines, when outside of the justification for their vote on me, they'd literally done no scum hunting, and contributed nothing of value to the thread. plus what was ironic about the justification is that part of their justification for voting me seemed to be that i was not providing a reason for my vote; but look at any of the votes they'd made in the game at that point (including the vote on me) and try to find a single reason for any of them. like, you can ISO them and look at how their play progressed up until the point orcinus finally justified the vote on me, and if you don't see blatant hypocrisy there, i don't know what to say. plus, really, unless you're playing your very first game or you have an outdated playstyle (like idiotking), you really shouldn't find naked votes scummy, and you really shouldn't be surprised by them. but still, orcinus persisted in this, and so i decided to sit back and observe how they interacted with me when i was refusing to give an explanation for my vote. i'm not sure if orcinus actually realised the irony in the way he was justifying his vote on me or if it went over his head, but yeah. i dunno what was going on with this, and it didn't look town at all. it was a really, really weak justification for a push on me.

ffery's reaction was kinda meh, too; i know she has this idea that i only think she's scum when i'm scum, and she kind of hinted at that when i voted her, which was odd, because i don't think she's vain enough to actually believe i couldn't legitimately have a scum read on her at that point as town, or that she'd done anything that looked remotely town at that point. she later added to this, saying i was fitting some model of my scum game that she has but i dunno exactly what this was referring to and she never elaborated on what she meant by this. it came after me calling something they wrote a scum post, sooooooo i dunno.

outside of their reaction to the vote on me, there's a few things here and there that i didn't really like. there are certain questions that come from the orcinus head that i think are designed to look like he's scum hunting (or something, i'm not sure, really), but the questions he asks or the statements he makes are all awful in one way or another. for example, #262 (which i talked a little about earlier in the thread) where he calls something katsuki said hypocritical when it's really not hypocritical at all <- he should be able to understand it's not hypocritical, but he doesn't, also didn't really like any of his reactions to my questioning him about this post and what his read on katsuki actually was. another example is #356, where orcinus quotes ross and calls it OMGUS, without actually understanding ross's point or why it isn't OMGUS; and i really have no idea what this sort of thing is meant to achieve, other than noise. does he think ross is scummy for the OMGUS? what's the fucking point of posts like this?

i'm not a fan of any of the scum hunting they've done so far. a lot of it feels really empty, questions for the sake of asking questions, but doing nothing with the answers. i have no idea what they're doing with their reads at the moment, and i'm not seeing any sort of progression towards something, if that makes sense? like they're probing you about aronis, asking questions about goodfather, etc, but then... nothing.

also i'm not sure what to make of ffery unvoting me. there are two possible reasons i can think of. one i'm not going to talk about right now. the other is that ffery actually believes she spotted something in my play that she thinks is more likely to come from me as town than me as scum. but she was very vague on what that something is (something to do with me probing people for opinions, when i really wasn't doing anything of the sort at the time). i dunno. didn't really make a lot of sense at the time, and i woulda thought ffery would be trying to engage me and find out why i'm still voting their slot or something. orcinus didn't seem to like ffery's unvote, but he's not doing anything about it, soooooo i dunno what's going on with their read on me now.

so yeah, this isn't exactly a case, just where i'm at with them at the moment and how my read on them has progressed. this is about... half of my thought processes regarding them, actually. there's some stuff i've left out, but i don't want to talk about it right now, and i probably won't any time soon. i don't actually know what i'm supposed to look for in ffery's scum game because i've never seen it, but this isn't making me think of her town game at all, and everything orcinus posts just makes me want to lynch them with fire.

i'm also not putting this much effort into any other read you want me to explain. this is a special exception, just for you, because i'm such a nice guy and all
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.20

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(4):
zMuffinman, Katsuki, kabooooomm, The Goodfather
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(2):
FourTrouble
Aronis(1):
Cabd
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Selkies, Bert
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(3):
notscience, RossWilliam, Aronis

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)

Notscience replaces King Kenny effective immediately
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:15 am

Post by Selkies »

I fell asleep and missed my appt with Orcinus. :/

Back when it's not 3 am.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Selkies »

you cannot believe how relieved i am to see a fucking case on us for once
In post 590, zMuffinMan wrote:so anyway,

when i initially voted selkies, way back when on p4, it was because i really didn't like any of their initial posts - joking around and what not is fine but i didn't really like the way they were doing it and there was way too much noise for my liking. nothing special here, just a gut ping. a couple pages later and nothing about their posting was looking town at all, so i decided i'd outright call them scum and see how they reacted. and i really didn't like how either head of the hydra reacted.

When you vote us on p4 you're basically voting me, jsyk. And joking around is not a scumtell, believe it or not. There's nothing else inside this paragraph except for creative rewrites of "selkies is scum" so not much for me to respond to.

at first i thought the orcinus head of the hydra was joking around with an OMGUS vote on me, but when he later tried to justify the vote i was a little confused. and the justification was quite shit, all things considered - their vote on me was for having "shit content" or something along those lines, when outside of the justification for their vote on me,
they'd literally done no scum hunting, and contributed nothing of value to the thread.

Oh, fun!

1) We got several solid townreads off of early game, so fuck you and whereever you get off the idea that you get to trash on our reading process.
2) You literally came in here, off the back of us moving the game out of RVS phase and creating a shitton of content with the SSK interaction, gave 4 or 5 unexplained reads and then left. Yeah, no, that's "shit content" buddy. If you think otherwise, then I guess the problem here is that you are a shit player. Soz :/
3) If we don't have fucking scum reads, then we're not going to make up scum reads. Everyone who we have interacted with, we have a read on. The fact that our early interactions gave us town vibes doesn't actually mean that we're not scumhunting.

Let me just highlight that one sentence because there are only a few explanations here. One is that you don't actually understand what the word literally means and that you're just parroting whatever mommy said at breakfast. The second is that you are deliberately downplaying our contributions to the thread because there is no possible way that you actually think this.

plus what was ironic about the justification is that part of their justification for voting me seemed to be that i was not providing a reason for my vote; but look at any of the votes they'd made in the game at that point (including the vote on me) and try to find a single reason for any of them. like, you can ISO them and look at how their play progressed up until the point orcinus finally justified the vote on me, and if you don't see blatant hypocrisy there, i don't know what to say.

Haha, no, you don't actually get to say that. Because I was here in RVS and was the person who tried to move us into game phase. Because I was here voting people, creating wagons and creating content. I am voting people without explicitely saying reasons because when you come into thread, actively do nothing, and stay here, you should have "oh wait i might get voted for this" somewhere in the back of your head.

plus, really, unless you're playing your very first game or you have an outdated playstyle (like idiotking), you really shouldn't find naked votes scummy, and you really shouldn't be surprised by them.

no i find them fucking annoying and anti-town when they aren't used to create pressure and force interaction. You created zero pressure and you forced zero interaction. I don't know what is with this sewage-breed of players in you and katsuki. But when you vote with no reason and shy away from the person you vote, you might want to consider investing in another game. Like, I don't know. Tag.

but still, orcinus persisted in this, and so i decided to sit back and observe how they interacted with me when i was refusing to give an explanation for my vote.

No, you sat back and decided to scurry away when I called you out on your vote on us. If you wanted to observe how we interacted with you, you should've interacted with us. Even you should be able to understand that.

i'm not sure if orcinus actually realised the irony in the way he was justifying his vote on me or if it went over his head, but yeah. i dunno what was going on with this, and it didn't look town at all. it was a really, really weak justification for a push on me.

If this is your town game, I give you around a 2/10. You don't pass.

outside of their reaction to the vote on me, there's a few things here and there that i didn't really like. there are certain questions that come from the orcinus head that i think are designed to look like he's scum hunting (or something, i'm not sure, really), but the questions he asks or the statements he makes are all awful in one way or another. for example, #262 (which i talked a little about earlier in the thread) where he calls something katsuki said hypocritical when it's really not hypocritical at all <- he should be able to understand it's not hypocritical, but he doesn't, also didn't really like any of his reactions to my questioning him about this post and what his read on katsuki actually was.

Oh please. Go get a dictionary. I really can't help you there. Well, admittedly, part of that is because I don't really want to.

another example is #356, where orcinus quotes ross and calls it OMGUS, without actually understanding ross's point or why it isn't OMGUS; and i really have no idea what this sort of thing is meant to achieve, other than noise. does he think ross is scummy for the OMGUS? what's the fucking point of posts like this?

The fucking points seem to be flying over your head. Ross' vote on FT seemed to be born out of "well imma vote FT for...well hang on im going to make up a reason for this" because 347 applies to other people far better than it applies to FT.

i'm not a fan of any of the scum hunting they've done so far. a lot of it feels really empty,

guys im going to give 4 unjustified reads on people and then run the fuck away when questioned on them. Oh btw your scumhunting is empty.

questions for the sake of asking questions, but doing nothing with the answers.

i have no idea what they're doing with their reads at the moment, and i'm not seeing any sort of progression towards something, if that makes sense? like they're probing you about aronis, asking questions about goodfather, etc, but then... nothing.

????????

also i'm not sure what to make of ffery unvoting me. there are two possible reasons i can think of. one i'm not going to talk about right now. the other is that ffery actually believes she spotted something in my play that she thinks is more likely to come from me as town than me as scum. but she was very vague on what that something is (something to do with me probing people for opinions, when i really wasn't doing anything of the sort at the time). i dunno. didn't really make a lot of sense at the time, and i woulda thought ffery would be trying to engage me and find out why i'm still voting their slot or something. orcinus didn't seem to like ffery's unvote, but he's not doing anything about it, soooooo i dunno what's going on with their read on me now.

Fery thinks you are town. I thought you picked that up?

so yeah, this isn't exactly a case, just where i'm at with them at the moment and how my read on them has progressed. this is about... half of my thought processes regarding them, actually. there's some stuff i've left out, but i don't want to talk about it right now, and i probably won't any time soon. i don't actually know what i'm supposed to look for in ffery's scum game because i've never seen it, but this isn't making me think of her town game at all, and everything orcinus posts just makes me want to lynch them with fire.

i'm also not putting this much effort into any other read you want me to explain. this is a special exception, just for you, because i'm such a nice guy and all
You are actually a moron.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 522, RossWilliam wrote:
In post 515, Selkies wrote:
In post 514, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:wow shots fired

why is katsuki a waste of a lynch
Katsuki is either a jester, or he's blatantly over this game, which tells me town. Scum don't check out of a game on day 1
Not implying anything here--are you familiar with the term policy lynch
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:We got several solid townreads off of early game
who?
selkies wrote:us moving the game out of RVS phase and creating a shitton of content with the SSK interaction
lol
selkies wrote:I was here voting people, creating wagons and creating content
lol
selkies wrote:no i find them fucking annoying and anti-town when they aren't used to create pressure and force interaction.
lol
selkies wrote:If you wanted to observe how we interacted with you, you should've interacted with us
i don't have to interact with you to observe how you interact with me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

hmm, some of my issues with orcinus could simply be because he is a VI
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like, this
selkies wrote:Ross' vote on FT seemed to be born out of "well imma vote FT for...well hang on im going to make up a reason for this" because 347 applies to other people far better than it applies to FT
it looks like orcinus just has reading comprehension issues

so

i think some of my issues could just be because of his learning difficulties rather than his alignment

and he genuinely seems oblivious to the fact that he wasn't producing any useful content early on

i need to think
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i feel like i've been really mean to you, orcinus. i apologise. rather than criticise you for your nonsensical (lack of) contributions to the thread, i should have been patting you on the head and giving you words of encouragement

"well done, orcinus, you're doing a good job! keep it up!"
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Selkies »

Report, Tuesday, January the 28th.

Subject has been observed capable of producing text-vomit at high quantity. It is a remarkable specimen, unlike anything we've seen previously--capable of simulating communication and logic extensively, and yet incapable of anything beyond this facade. The logical continuation of this study would undoubtedly be to uncover the source that subject parrots from. However, the mental energy consumed with attempting in conversation with subject is far too great, and with subject's proven inability in constructing conscious thought (disproving the earlier hypothesis), further interest in subject has ceased.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”