NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Vote: Generic
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

proph wrote:Casso and geists have been proven innocent via gunsmith, IIRC?
only geists
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 4, Votecount 4
Generic (5)
-
RadiantCowbells, Titus, pieguyn, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, zMuffinMan

Ser Arthur Dayne (3)
-
Casso the King of Seals, geists, KoreanBBQ

Titus (3)
-
Generic, goodmorning, Prophylaxis

Sakura Hana (1)
-
Sakura Hana

Not Voting (3)
-
Ms Marangal, Norlkaz, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Deadline is on February 9th at 5:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2014-02-09 18:26:23).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
Last edited by Empire on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by geists »

In post 6715, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have never faked a guilty and been wrong.

I am not faking this one, regardless.
VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

PolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyPolicyGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourselfGoFuckYourself
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6729 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by geists »

And yes I know Generic's scum here.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6730 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by geists »

But like I wanna prove to Radiant Cowbells how terrible his play is. Willing enough to lynch our gunsmith, yes.

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE YOU KNOW
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6731 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:Generic/Titus/SAD/zmuffin?
i'm like... 60% sure you're wrong on at least one of those names
titus wrote:Both Prophy and Geists back off from this. If RC is lying, we lynch him. It makes sense.
i was gonna talk about how little i liked this post (because even if i hadn't followed the events of asoiaf and even if RC didn't have a history of fake-claiming stuff as town, there are several possibilities i can think of that don't involve one or the other necessarily being scum), but given the likelihood generic is lying here it seems a moot point.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by geists »

muffin help me out here and lynch for justice!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Generic »

You generic is scum?

What is the matter with this game lately? How easily do you all take a gambit from someone?

At least on my flip you can lynch scum the next day, let's get this over with since you have all made your fucking minds up.

I mean no other results, no signs of that slot taking issue with the doc claim... Absolutely nothing. It's a joke.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by geists »

Generic, join the lynch of justice!
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by geists »

Don't let liars and thieves have their day in court! Even if they are right! Justice for goodmorning! Justice for notscience!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

geists wrote:muffin help me out here and lynch for justice!
:>
generic wrote:no signs of that slot taking issue with the doc claim
even if this were the case (and BRO did have some issues with the doc claim, iirc - need to go back and check), did you voice concerns with the doc claim?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6737 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

aw man. If Gen is scum then that means I was right about his attack looking funny but I had thought the whole him getting fussy over my rubbing GIF joke/calling him new was a newb town reaction. oh well *shrugz*

A Gen/RC 1v1 isn't the worst in the world though.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Generic »

I will happily lynch RC, but I'm acutely aware with two claims of JK the best way to prove I'm telling the truth is lynch Titus. I blocked her, there was no kill. I tried to make the subtle push that way but apparently the BETTER way to play it is to blurt out the most important role we have on the hope you blocked the scum and not the kill.

Funnily enough I considered both, difference is I'm a threat to scum, especially now I know they know my role, and Titus almost certainly wouldn't be a threat to scum. So she must be on the team.

Lynch her and if she flips scum you know RC is lying. If she's town then I'm gonna have to fall on my sword... But I'm confident in the result.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6721, Generic wrote:You sneaky bastard RC.

I'm the JK. Night 1 I targeted mcmaraca as I knew it wouldn't stop them doing anything and after a masons reveal I assumed they would be targeted. Night 2 I jailed SSK but that seemed to stop nothing.

Last night I jailed Titus. I wasn't going to out myself because I hoped I had stayed hidden, but if they have a rolecop that might be why they are gambiting here. I for know why cowbells would be the one to screw me over as opposed to Titus.

My vote stands which will hopefully prove in telling the truth, but I will happily lynch RC too.

Yeah, this is bullshit. Scum would NEVER kill me as I'm discrediting. You would have opened with a vote on me, rather than encouraging F-16 to go first. You pushed me in response to someone else.

@geists - Everyone gets their day in court. :cop:s can be scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

though if Gen is scum then that geist attack could be some early distancing...hrmmm...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6741 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 6736, zMuffinMan wrote:
geists wrote:muffin help me out here and lynch for justice!
:>
generic wrote:no signs of that slot taking issue with the doc claim
even if this were the case (and BRO did have some issues with the doc claim, iirc - need to go back and check), did you voice concerns with the doc claim?
I voiced concerns over SSK! Remember I wanted him dead immediately after that night phase?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6742 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by geists »

In post 6739, Titus wrote:@geists - Everyone gets their day in court. :cop:s can be scum.
Then let's make this RC's court!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6743 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spoiler: BRO
In post 4180, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: SSK

I doubt there's both a towndoc and scumdoc, and gunsmith+vig heavily implies scumdoc.
In post 4216, BROseidon wrote:Hey guys I just realized that SSK could be another scum fake-claiming his buddy's doc because he knows that there probably isn't a real doc in the game (and thus they'd be trying to bait out a JK/BG, since we probably do have one of those).

Discuss.
In post 4307, BROseidon wrote:
In post 4259, geists wrote:Anyways, ive been deliberately not reading because after FEA and Marketplace my patience for huge fast moving games is at an all-time low. That said, I find Gunsmith not suspect in the least. I had a strong feeling this game would be influenced by the MTGS crossover game which had a similar setup(doc+vig+gunsmith vs Jailor+2 goons). So, I dunno. Working through this.
You should probably swap doc and gunsmith alignments.

Scum have a doc this game, 100%, which then implies a non-doc town PR (JK being more common than BG)

I'm thinking setup looks something like:

Gunsmith
Mason
Mason
JK (BG)
JOAT
Vig
Maybe town BP if the designer/reviewer understand that Vig is an anti-town role, but probably not b/c people are generally under the impression that Vig is a pro-town role because it allows town to do things at night.

Vs.
Goon
Goon/Traitor
Goon/x-shot Strongman
Doc
RB
In post 4656, BROseidon wrote:
In post 4589, Norlkaz wrote:His doctor claim has gone uncountered. I find it unlikely we have no protective role.
I'm going to go back to the setup-meta point and say that we probably have a JK/BG who can't be 100% sure on the CC, and even if they were biasing towards my train of thought on this would STILL not claim b/c

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6744 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6740, KoreanBBQ wrote:though if Gen is scum then that geist attack could be some early distancing...hrmmm...
Well at least you're seeing the paranoia.

@geists- fine. You want me to do that. Be the prosecutor. I'll be the judge.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6745 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6738, Generic wrote:I will happily lynch RC, but I'm acutely aware with two claims of JK the best way to prove I'm telling the truth is lynch Titus.
:igmeou:

You are a jailkeeper?
Someone else claims your role.
Therefore YOU know RC is lying
but you want to lynch not confirmed scum?

vote:gen
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6746 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Generic »

I want to lynch someone who proves I'm telling the truth. RC went first and immediately I got 4 votes on me without me saying a word.

I realise him going first gives him the advantage of being believed. Yet apparently outing the only PR we have left of strong value is more important than steering people to the right lynch.

I told you all, lynch Titus, if they flip town I am dead the next day regardless. But I'm confident.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6747 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Generic »

I don't see what there is to lose. RC claims I'm scum via he blocked me. I claim Titus is scum cos I blocked her.

Easiest way to prove it is LYNCH TITUS. You lose nothing but another suspect in the PoE. Yet you gain the answer and don't lynch the fucking JK.

I mean it's unbelievable how some of you strategise a game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

RC = JK
you = scum
titus = scum
I don't see how a titus scumflip clears you at all
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Generic »

Because you got me and RC the wrong way round. And my way you don't fucking lynch the JK!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”