NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

....................are you actually serious

well that explains his comment about mafia killing him

Generic/Titus/SAD/zmuffin?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Generic

I can sheep that.

Pie, you really think Generic and I can be scumbuddies with the way he's attacking me? You've been pretty obviously town but for your read on me but damn man.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm fairly certain that literally every scum is in the pool of people who have expressed desire to vote me.

With that said, tomorrow's lynch should be in those people.
Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

Would like Generic to respond to RC's jailing; not too sure of him yet.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 6701, Titus wrote:Pie, you really think Generic and I can be scumbuddies with the way he's attacking me? You've been pretty obviously town but for your read on me but damn man.
I don't see why not

this is also the easiest defense for scum and I'm inclined to think you're scum for it. you're basically going "I'm not scum because xxx" which indicates you were obviously aware of xxx when you did it. thus you're quite obviously able to manipulate said tell so you can bring it up later. especially given you said you love fking with towntells, I don't see why this isn't possible
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6701, Titus wrote:you really think Generic and I can be scumbuddies
Yes
Even tho the question wasn't asked to me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Accidentally missed part of what I was quoting but you get the idea.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Pie, I can fake how Generic posts? Plus, that's not a tell. It's also not a meta argument. It's an argument saying sane and rational scum don't bus there. :facepalm: They definitely don't do it in that manner.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 6684, Ms Marangal wrote:RC is ok, I gues but I'm more interested in the converged reads amongst my top-townies
In post 6575, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I think Proph is probably scum. I looked through Proph-games and saw that he was more active as town. I saw Generic mention the lurking and I wish you hadn't because if we let him be, we could have a larger sample of evidence to develop a read from. By letting him know that you'll be looking for lurking, it makes it easier for him to change that aspect of it.

Assuming Geists die tonight, Pieguyn, Generic, and KBBQ are solidly in my townbloc and I feel that we can agree on reads as well. Other town: GM, Mara, Sakura. Casso is in no man's land. I am thinking probably 5 scum. 4 with a vig seem too little. So, 4 scum from Norl, Titus, SAD, RC, Muffin, Proph.

Still waiting for Nachyllt make-up session. Hopefully it will be entertaining.
In post 6581, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Townbloc = people I can bounce reads off of and agree with.
Other townies = all other people that I think are town.

Doesn't have anything to do with strength of my read.
I think that, our to opposing views should mean that the two of us should take into consideration of each other's reads and doing so will result in reads that are that much more stronger, and that much more accurate and, strangely enough your reads aren't to far off of mine. The only two I completely disagree with you on are Pie and generic (generic, in that I feel like he shouldn't be in the solid town-group just yet, but he isn't exactly my top suspect) and, as it stands we pretty much agree on SAD, Proph, and Muffin. I can vibe Titus-scum and RC scum, and while I have a mild town-read on Norl I don't feel like it's enough to upgrade him to where I am putting you, Geists, GM, and Sakura

I kinda feel like RC is policy lynch this game though, and I don't think I really wanna touch him unless we really, really, really have to
I think Norlkaz could be town. I find him the least suspicious of my possible scum pool. Can you explain your concerns about Pieguyn? I was reading Generic as strongly town mostly due to his aggressive stances like his Day1 play and his push on DOMO which I think would be difficult for him to fake and were absent in his scumgame that I played with him.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by geists »

In post 6699, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's no way mafia would have attempted to kill Generic last night, and I jailed him for a no kill so let's lynch him now.
I'm having some hella serious thoughts about boys who cry wolf.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 pm

In post 6699, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's no way mafia would have attempted to kill Generic last night, and I jailed him for a no kill so let's lynch him now.
Hmm, I guess that's another time Generic got straight past me :(

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6709, geists wrote:
Shit like this makes NO sense, which is why I think you could be scum.

Both Prophy and Geists back off from this. If RC is lying, we lynch him. It makes sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by geists »

In post 6711, Titus wrote:
In post 6709, geists wrote:
Shit like this makes NO sense, which is why I think you could be scum.

Both Prophy and Geists back off from this. If RC is lying, we lynch him. It makes sense.
In my last completed game with RC he faked a cop guilty on another player. He happened to be right about the player, but I take an extremely dim view of players who fake guilty results and am extremely fucking cautious with them afterwards. Especially when they flat out tell me they'll do it again in future games.
Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

Got through page 80 and reading this game is a whole lot harder (and longer) than I thought it would be. It was mostly a Stuffed Crust buildup, meta arguing, and town-on-town arguments; I can barely get any reads from conversation like that.

I think this is where I'm at.

Stuffed Crust
Tammy
Desperado
DOMO

Prophylaxis

Generic

Casso the King of Seals
Ms Marangal
geists
goodmorning
RadiantCowbells

pieguyn
KoreanBBQ

Norlkaz
Sakura Hana
Ser Arthur Dayne
zMuffinMan
F-16 Fighting Falcon

Titus

MafiaSSK

I'm town.

Generic will probably be lynched today, and purple is my unreadable pile. I'm glad I don't have to go through the trouble of examining his posts and getting a read on him lategame.

Casso and geists have been proven innocent via gunsmith, IIRC?

goodmorning and Ms Marangal are masons, and RadiantCowbells is a self-resolving problem, with the jail.

Ever since pieguyn's replaced in he's been genuinely trying to figure out the game state - I think I got a townread him through page 30, with his questions to Sakura.

KoreanBBQ was one of the earliest voters of SSK and he was the counterwagon to him.

I want to sort out the Norlkaz/Sakura/SAD/zMuffinMan pile; once I do I think I'll be able to engage in this game and probably won't read the rest of this game.

I had Brian Skies as a light town read on his RVS stuff but I reverted that to null after seeing Llamarble was in the game and ISO'd him. I have decent respect for his play seeing his performance in the Cross-Town games, and I have trouble seeing him be so /wrong/.

Not a huge fan of F-16's first two posts, and his scumhunting feels so
hollow
. Having trouble explaining it besides my gut, though. I need to refine this read a bit more as I read through.

I've been over why Titus is scum.

I'll probably catch up over the week (planning on taking some time out of each day to read around 30 pages if I'm good) but I'll be engaged in the game throughout this Day - ask me questions if you want insight on my alignment, or something.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

I doubt RC is faking it considering there wasn't a kill last night but I'll

UNVOTE:

for now until he confirms.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I have never faked a guilty and been wrong.

I am not faking this one, regardless.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 pm

In my last completed game with RC he faked a cop guilty on another player. He happened to be right about the player, but I take an extremely dim view of players who fake guilty results and am extremely fucking cautious with them afterwards. Especially when they flat out tell me they'll do it again in future games.
That's your problem and not mine.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ffery if it was anyone but you I'd be fking pissed at you breaking a possible reaction test. but since it's you and I saw what happened you're off the hook :cry:

RC is legit though considering there was no kill
In post 6707, Titus wrote:Pie, I can fake how Generic posts? Plus, that's not a tell. It's also not a meta argument. It's an argument saying sane and rational scum don't bus there. :facepalm: They definitely don't do it in that manner.
can you link/walk me through what happened?

anyway, it's the same idea as a tell

your argument: "scum would never bus there"
scum dupe maneuver: bus
given scum still had daychat at that point I could see you coordinating a bus for that exact reason. and you just said you always do this with manipulating towntells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Pie, I'm saying Generic isn't going to push me long and hard consistently like he is. It's not a specific post. Rather, Generic scum needs a mislynch. SAD/Prophy are the major wagons. He throws me out to F-16 who votes and he gets on. Counterwagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

RC could be scum who could have convinced his team to do a NK gambit, and use his meta in his favor, in that, he could push a lynch on Generic whom he "Jail-keeped" and not be held accountable for it because that's who he is
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6718, Titus wrote:Pie, I'm saying Generic isn't going to push me long and hard consistently like he is. It's not a specific post. Rather, Generic scum needs a mislynch. SAD/Prophy are the major wagons. He throws me out to F-16 who votes and he gets on. Counterwagon.
with the amount of mislynches that had already happened? and with us potentially being the only PR alive? Nah, not really.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Generic »

You sneaky bastard RC.

I'm the JK. Night 1 I targeted mcmaraca as I knew it wouldn't stop them doing anything and after a masons reveal I assumed they would be targeted. Night 2 I jailed SSK but that seemed to stop nothing.

Last night I jailed Titus. I wasn't going to out myself because I hoped I had stayed hidden, but if they have a rolecop that might be why they are gambiting here. I for know why cowbells would be the one to screw me over as opposed to Titus.

My vote stands which will hopefully prove in telling the truth, but I will happily lynch RC too.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

not buying it
vote: Generic
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Not buying it.

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Generic »

Proph, you get to use your VCA you enjoy based on that reveal. Love a trigger happy scum team.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”