NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 6672, Ms Marangal wrote:Thor, you're no fun :/

Could you at least give me time to do stuff, then?

I wouldn't actually mind a SAD, Titus, or Prophy lynch at this point in time, buuttt I do want to be able to make sure to use whatever time I have since, I feel like this is the day where I'll be performing the best
Go ahead, do your thing. Just don't take 11 days to do it >.>
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 pm

In post 6673, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote:There is no suggestion to quicklynch SAD in any of my posts.
Umm...
In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I don't want to wait 11 days to lynch someone for absolutely no reason. Do you?
That's exactly what you're suggesting in this post.
Not waiting 11 days to lynch someone =\= quicklynching that someone.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote: I don't want to wait 11 days to lynch someone for absolutely no reason. Do you?
If there's still discussion going on that's benefiting town then I see no reason for us to not discuss.
In post 6672, Ms Marangal wrote: I wouldn't actually mind a SAD, Titus, or Prophy lynch
Switch Prophy with RC and you got yourself a deal.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:15 pm

In post 6677, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote: I don't want to wait 11 days to lynch someone
for absolutely no reason.
Do you?
If there's still discussion going on that's benefiting town then I see no reason for us to not discuss.
In post 6672, Ms Marangal wrote: I wouldn't actually mind a SAD, Titus, or Prophy lynch
Hence the bolded.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6666, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6664, Titus wrote:
In post 6661, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6655, pieguyn wrote:
In post 6648, Casso the King of Seals wrote:That's probably her angle if scum. I would be pretty fucking impressed if she could take my advice to heart that quickly, though.
if she's scum it'd make sense considering she didn't have much time to adjust her scumgame. she tried to replicate her town meta but since she didn't have any time to entirely change her play the way she was so stubborn about weird things came across as forced. do you disagree?
I do because it doesn't feel forced to me. She usually gets stuck on weird things as either alignment, but the soft claiming vig to vanilla theory is beyond insane and yet somehow still in the range of Titus-strange. It could probably be faked, fair, but I don't think the added layers of ridiculousness make it scummy because Titus occasionally does have ridiculous theories such as this one.
Scum set up fakeclaims all the time. There's nothing invalid about the theory. Most don't think it is sound.

Fact: Two vigs is remote.
Fact: A vig is dead.
Conclusion: Anyone else softclaiming vig is scum, laying a fake claim.

No one else happens to think thay's what he was doing but me.
That's true. I happen to think that scum wouldn't attempt fake claiming vig when the real vig was lynched Day 1 and there have been no extra kills since, but maybe I'm just crazy as hell.
The softclaim was BEFORE SC flipped.

Shutting up on that poin unless someone asks me about that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6677, KoreanBBQ wrote:\
Or maybe Norl...still not real trusting there. Speak to me of him.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 6679, Titus wrote:
In post 6666, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6664, Titus wrote:
In post 6661, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6655, pieguyn wrote:
In post 6648, Casso the King of Seals wrote:That's probably her angle if scum. I would be pretty fucking impressed if she could take my advice to heart that quickly, though.
if she's scum it'd make sense considering she didn't have much time to adjust her scumgame. she tried to replicate her town meta but since she didn't have any time to entirely change her play the way she was so stubborn about weird things came across as forced. do you disagree?
I do because it doesn't feel forced to me. She usually gets stuck on weird things as either alignment, but the soft claiming vig to vanilla theory is beyond insane and yet somehow still in the range of Titus-strange. It could probably be faked, fair, but I don't think the added layers of ridiculousness make it scummy because Titus occasionally does have ridiculous theories such as this one.
Scum set up fakeclaims all the time. There's nothing invalid about the theory. Most don't think it is sound.

Fact: Two vigs is remote.
Fact: A vig is dead.
Conclusion: Anyone else softclaiming vig is scum, laying a fake claim.

No one else happens to think thay's what he was doing but me.
That's true. I happen to think that scum wouldn't attempt fake claiming vig when the real vig was lynched Day 1 and there have been no extra kills since, but maybe I'm just crazy as hell.
The softclaim was BEFORE SC flipped.

Shutting up on that poin unless someone asks me about that.
Why do you think that they wanted to claim vig as scum when they have no proof proving them a vig + dropped a VT claim in thread shortly after?

Where is your response aiming why you found BBQ's VCA townish?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Explaining*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6259, Titus wrote:First blush vca on day 1. This does not include day 2.

Major wagons existed on SSK, BBQ, Sakura and F16.

SSK vote parking on BBQ suggests he isn't scum but notably SSK didn't vote BBQ when he could actually be lynched.

F16 stands out because he was a major wagon and his voters were people who I have little problems with.
Sakura's wagon is pretty much the same. Sakura self-voted. Casso really demolished the Sakura wagon with his talk to me unvote. Really, at L minus 1, Sakurahas every incentive she needs to talk to claim.
Sakura vote shifted a lot but was rarely on the SSK wagon, if ever.

The demolition of the SH wagon forced the group to deadline mode. SSK withholds his PR claim long enough to give the group the ability to mislynch. Notably, SH is skipped along with Casso. Bert jumps onto the SC wagon when he could have sheeped the SH wagon.

Right now, VCA without reasons suggests Sakura, SSK scum, weak read on F16. Yet an even weaker one on Prophy. Casso is also not sitting right now, particularly for 3711 through 3715. SSK goes from null to scum very fast.
In post 6283, Titus wrote:Korean, I say who the scum are, not who I hope buys it. Either I am right or I am wrong. All the SSK votes do is suggest you are not scum. Vig softclaim strongly suggests you are scum. Take your null and b happy.

Yeah your wagon might have reached 8. The whole point is the scum don't vote each other when they think it can go through. Don't try to force me to townead you. It won't work.
Casso, I don't know why Nero would crumb that. I don't know his scum team, their dynamics, etc. I look at the what, then answer the why.

There are the posts you asked for.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

RC is ok, I gues but I'm more interested in the converged reads amongst my top-townies
In post 6575, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I think Proph is probably scum. I looked through Proph-games and saw that he was more active as town. I saw Generic mention the lurking and I wish you hadn't because if we let him be, we could have a larger sample of evidence to develop a read from. By letting him know that you'll be looking for lurking, it makes it easier for him to change that aspect of it.

Assuming Geists die tonight, Pieguyn, Generic, and KBBQ are solidly in my townbloc and I feel that we can agree on reads as well. Other town: GM, Mara, Sakura. Casso is in no man's land. I am thinking probably 5 scum. 4 with a vig seem too little. So, 4 scum from Norl, Titus, SAD, RC, Muffin, Proph.

Still waiting for Nachyllt make-up session. Hopefully it will be entertaining.
In post 6581, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Townbloc = people I can bounce reads off of and agree with.
Other townies = all other people that I think are town.

Doesn't have anything to do with strength of my read.
I think that, our to opposing views should mean that the two of us should take into consideration of each other's reads and doing so will result in reads that are that much more stronger, and that much more accurate and, strangely enough your reads aren't to far off of mine. The only two I completely disagree with you on are Pie and generic (generic, in that I feel like he shouldn't be in the solid town-group just yet, but he isn't exactly my top suspect) and, as it stands we pretty much agree on SAD, Proph, and Muffin. I can vibe Titus-scum and RC scum, and while I have a mild town-read on Norl I don't feel like it's enough to upgrade him to where I am putting you, Geists, GM, and Sakura

I kinda feel like RC is policy lynch this game though, and I don't think I really wanna touch him unless we really, really, really have to
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

oh, and BBQ is also a top town read
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6680, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6677, KoreanBBQ wrote:\
Or maybe Norl...still not real trusting there. Speak to me of him.
Dunno, I feel like he's town but I don't have any real desire to waste a whole lot of time and energy defending him
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

still not a fan of the SAD wagon, i'm looking at SAD/SSK in ISO and the interactions with SSK are almost too blatant to be scum-scum. like, way too blatant.

i have some thoughts about why f16 is thinking about the information thing the wrong way, but SAD can answer that before i talk about what i'm thinking here.
casso wrote:Muffin. His play in this game has been absolute shit, centered around one read that he's not sure of
um... yeah, no. it's not that i'm unsure of the read - i think you're scum, it is the read i'm most sure of in this game and nothing you're doing is changing my mind here - but i know that my reasons for thinking this aren't going to persuade anyone. especially when ffery seems convinced this is your town game, and others are supporting this idea.

i have some time over the next couple days so i can actually do some reading here. i might put effort into making a proper case on you while i'm doing this.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

zMuffin, can you join me on Prophy then? Basically, scum have infiltrated the townreads of the masons. I'm damn near sure of it. If we don't band together and show that we've got some kickass contributions, the scum will con the masons into lynching us one by one.

So let's lynch Prophy scum, force the popular crowd who had Prophy as a scum to bus and get ourselves a scumlynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

In post 6618, Titus wrote:I agree with Generic. Where is the SAD case? Generic, I will call your bluff and shock Sakura to make sure once and for all she is scum or whether I was caught in a tunnel.

VOTE: Prophylaxis

You promised some shiny content. Where is it? Your votes suck. Bert sucked. You vanished.

I've never replaced into a game this large before, and I'm still not caught up - was busy with other stuff during Night, and I'm really not looking forward to reading 200+ more pages of this game.

Regardless, glad we got a scumflip, and will be reading through noting interactions w/MafiaSSK in mind.

How can you say my votes suck when..
I haven't even voted once since I replaced in?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6688, Titus wrote:zMuffin, can you join me on Prophy then? Basically, scum have infiltrated the townreads of the masons. I'm damn near sure of it. If we don't band together and show that we've got some kickass contributions, the scum will con the masons into lynching us one by one.

So let's lynch Prophy scum, force the popular crowd who had Prophy as a scum to bus and get ourselves a scumlynch?
if scum is in my top group, who are they? (other than KBBQ?) because, I'm the one who is in control of our group atm.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6690, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 6688, Titus wrote:zMuffin, can you join me on Prophy then? Basically, scum have infiltrated the townreads of the masons. I'm damn near sure of it. If we don't band together and show that we've got some kickass contributions, the scum will con the masons into lynching us one by one.

if scum is in my top group, who are they? (other than KBBQ?) because, I'm the one who is in control of our group atm.
Sakura and Casso (which I believe you have said he was a townread although you didn't say so in that post).

I got issues with Geists play but he's "cleared". I still wouldn't put it past him to be a mason doc.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

Vote Titus

I have some free time today and I'm intending to go through page 125 before I head to bed/do other stuff, but in page 50ish there's some "safe" interactions from MafiaSSK and Cephir that don't at all genuine to me. #1036 is fencesitting, and I feel like this wagon essentially confirms her slot as scum:

Stuffed Crust
(5) -
pieguyn
Desperado
DOMO
Cephrir
KoreanBBQ

(violet = confirmed town, teal = strong town, blue = leaning town, gold/orange/red = light/leaning/confirmed scum, respectively)
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by geists »

In post 6688, Titus wrote:zMuffin, can you join me on Prophy then?
Basically, scum have infiltrated the townreads of the masons.
I'm damn near sure of it. If we don't band together and show that we've got some kickass contributions, the scum will con the masons into lynching us one by one.

Name names.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6693, geists wrote:
In post 6688, Titus wrote:zMuffin, can you join me on Prophy then?
Basically, scum have infiltrated the townreads of the masons.
I'm damn near sure of it. If we don't band together and show that we've got some kickass contributions, the scum will con the masons into lynching us one by one.

Name names.
In post 6691, Titus wrote:
In post 6690, Ms Marangal wrote:

Sakura and Casso (which I believe you have said he was a townread although you didn't say so in that post).

I got issues with Geists play but he's "cleared". I still wouldn't put it past him to be a mason doc.
Done.

Funny how Prophy comes on and just picks the one VC where Cephir looks bad rather than doing the VCA he promised.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Prophylaxis »

Strawman me more, Titus.

I can't do votal analysis because I haven't
read the game
, more specifically Day 1. I can go and color code all of the votals made so far but I can't go so far as to
analyze them
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Bullshit. VCA doesn't require thread reading. It's not a strawman to highlight how awfully convienently that is timed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

All these calls for a RC lynch is making it awfully easy for me to find scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 pm

VOTE: Generics
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:48 pm

There's no way mafia would have attempted to kill Generic last night, and I jailed him for a no kill so let's lynch him now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”