NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by goodmorning »

^Best case on SAD I've seen so far.

For Mara I'm leaving Casso for a while. Titus, on the other hand...

Vote: Titus
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I'm fine lynching either.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 4, Votecount 3
Ser Arthur Dayne (4)
-
Casso the King of Seals, geists, KoreanBBQ, pieguyn

Titus (2)
-
Generic, goodmorning

Prophylaxis (1)
-
Titus

Sakura Hana (1)
-
Sakura Hana

Not Voting (7)
-
Ms Marangal, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Prophylaxis, RadiantCowbells, Norlkaz, Ser Arthur Dayne, zMuffinMan

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Deadline is on February 9th at 5:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2014-02-09 18:26:23).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

I will look at SAD again momentarily.

Generic, I opened with the KBBQ attack. To say elsewise is disingenuous. I respond wih meta after attacked by it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6628, Casso the King of Seals wrote:There's also a matter of his Bert tunneling in general; it's shallow as hell and it essentially involves SAD quoting a Bert post, responding with "this is so scummy, make it die" and then going back to the shadows of scumfuckery. It's extremely similar to the Shadoweh-Bert tunneling which attacks the hell out of him because he's easy to attack, complain about how he's not getting lynched fast enough, proceed to do nothing else.

That enough case for you, Generic/Titus?
No. If it was this shallow, you'd quote it and show that. A man of few words is not shallow. SAD may be scum but this is bad.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 6648, Casso the King of Seals wrote:That's probably her angle if scum. I would be pretty fucking impressed if she could take my advice to heart that quickly, though.
if she's scum it'd make sense considering she didn't have much time to adjust her scumgame. she tried to replicate her town meta but since she didn't have any time to entirely change her play the way she was so stubborn about weird things came across as forced. do you disagree?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6649, pieguyn wrote:btw my case on SAD is p much his BS defense of SSK. he claimed he didn't want a SSK lynch bc "lack of information", but then other people got lynched and he completely forgot all about getting information from lynches. when pressured, he basically just started flip flopping and making shit up to cover up his stance on SSK. in he misreps "information" as entirely consisting of the wagon from the SC lynch, when there's way more information to be gained. he KNOWS this, as indicated by :
In post 4303, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 4270, Generic wrote:Now I can easily speculate why these two are excempt from suspicion but I want SADs reasons and his thoughts on their connection to the SC wagon.
Please abort any thought of analyzing the SC wagon THAT GOT HIM LYNCHED and instead look for who was pushing him earlier in the day (which I want to do when I have a bit of time).
not to mention he never actually did this. conclusion: he was just making shit up to cover up his BS defense. it was bad enough before SSK was confscum and SSK's scumflip reaffirms that his defense was BS (especially the fact he flipped encryptor). he also accused me of being scum for a "generic OMGUS" by pushing back on people who accused me, but then did the same thing himself in . his reads on me (null -> town -> scum -> town) and zmuffin make no sense and he still hasn't explained either of them. also there's the whole associatives with zmuffin although that's predicated on zmuffin-scum
I agree with zmuffin that the wagon that got sc lynched has little info. Yet, the fact he did not do said analysis (assuming without searching) that would be scummy as you should be providing info promised.

It is the same thing part of my issues with Prophy are for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6655, pieguyn wrote:
In post 6648, Casso the King of Seals wrote:That's probably her angle if scum. I would be pretty fucking impressed if she could take my advice to heart that quickly, though.
if she's scum it'd make sense considering she didn't have much time to adjust her scumgame. she tried to replicate her town meta but since she didn't have any time to entirely change her play the way she was so stubborn about weird things came across as forced. do you disagree?
But it's not forced. I am just saying my reads don't change bc I don't fall into absurdity of yhe majority fallacy. I am not scumreading all who defend him or the absurd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 6654, Titus wrote:
In post 6628, Casso the King of Seals wrote:There's also a matter of his Bert tunneling in general; it's shallow as hell and it essentially involves SAD quoting a Bert post, responding with "this is so scummy, make it die" and then going back to the shadows of scumfuckery. It's extremely similar to the Shadoweh-Bert tunneling which attacks the hell out of him because he's easy to attack, complain about how he's not getting lynched fast enough, proceed to do nothing else.

That enough case for you, Generic/Titus?
No. If it was this shallow, you'd quote it and show that. A man of few words is not shallow. SAD may be scum but this is bad.
It's bad because I didn't quote things? Let me get to rectifying that then.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 6656, Titus wrote:I agree with zmuffin that the wagon that got sc lynched has little info. Yet, the fact he did not do said analysis (assuming without searching) that would be scummy as you should be providing info promised.
wait, how much of the thread have you read? for someone who hasn't read the thread this is a really specific point to agree about

either that or you took it from your former daychat

anyway the point is that he blatantly made up a stance and then flip flopped when pressured about it. the about of information you can actually get from the wagon is irrelevant
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

In post 5454, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 5434, Bert wrote:Be back later. I suggest leaving SSK alive as he doesn't need to be lynched until it's actually MYLO/LYLO. Wasting a lynch on him now is pretty pointless, we already know what he will flip. Try someone else that's suspicious so we have more info tomorrow.

Vote: Bert
bert y u so fake
This is shallow.
In post 5518, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 5501, Bert wrote:On the other hand, SAD is laying low and voting me LOL and not saying much else other than attaching "scum" to every post I make.
Yes.
This is shallow.
In post 5596, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 5594, Bert wrote:I've been trying to suggest pushing someone not named SSK, since SSK flip gives us no info, but it went nowhere
lol
This is shallow.

Titus, do you disagree with that? Why didn't you go into his ISO and look for yourself?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:23 pm

I do because it doesn't feel forced to me. She usually gets stuck on weird things as either alignment, but the soft claiming vig to vanilla theory is beyond insane and yet somehow still in the range of Titus-strange. It could probably be faked, fair, but I don't think the added layers of ridiculousness make it scummy because Titus occasionally does have ridiculous theories such as this one.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6659, pieguyn wrote:
In post 6656, Titus wrote:I agree with zmuffin that the wagon that got sc lynched has little info. Yet, the fact he did not do said analysis (assuming without searching) that would be scummy as you should be providing info promised.
wait, how much of the thread have you read? for someone who hasn't read the thread this is a really specific point to agree about

either that or you took it from your former daychat

anyway the point is that he blatantly made up a stance and then flip flopped when pressured about it. the about of information you can actually get from the wagon is irrelevant
I have no opinion on that. Deadline actions have little info. Hence why I agree there's less info on the wagon that went through and that looking to earlier versions is helpful.

The rest, I would have to review. I wanted to try andread from a neutral perspective, not one of tunnels and conclusions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 pm

In post 6656, Titus wrote:
In post 6649, pieguyn wrote:btw my case on SAD is p much his BS defense of SSK. he claimed he didn't want a SSK lynch bc "lack of information", but then other people got lynched and he completely forgot all about getting information from lynches. when pressured, he basically just started flip flopping and making shit up to cover up his stance on SSK. in he misreps "information" as entirely consisting of the wagon from the SC lynch, when there's way more information to be gained. he KNOWS this, as indicated by :
In post 4270, Generic wrote:Now I can easily speculate why these two are excempt from suspicion but I want SADs reasons and his thoughts on their connection to the SC wagon.
Please abort any thought of analyzing the SC wagon THAT GOT HIM LYNCHED and instead look for who was pushing him earlier in the day (which I want to do when I have a bit of time).
not to mention he never actually did this. conclusion: he was just making shit up to cover up his BS defense. it was bad enough before SSK was confscum and SSK's scumflip reaffirms that his defense was BS (especially the fact he flipped encryptor). he also accused me of being scum for a "generic OMGUS" by pushing back on people who accused me, but then did the same thing himself in . his reads on me (null -> town -> scum -> town) and zmuffin make no sense and he still hasn't explained either of them. also there's the whole associatives with zmuffin although that's predicated on zmuffin-scum
I agree with zmuffin that the wagon that got sc lynched has little info. Yet, the fact he did not do said analysis (assuming without searching) that would be scummy as you should be providing info promised.

Remind me of your issues with Prophy. Why did you drop the BBQ push?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6661, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
I do because it doesn't feel forced to me. She usually gets stuck on weird things as either alignment, but the soft claiming vig to vanilla theory is beyond insane and yet somehow still in the range of Titus-strange. It could probably be faked, fair, but I don't think the added layers of ridiculousness make it scummy because Titus occasionally does have ridiculous theories such as this one.
Scum set up fakeclaims all the time. There's nothing invalid about the theory. Most don't think it is sound.

Fact: Two vigs is remote.
Fact: A vig is dead.
Conclusion: Anyone else softclaiming vig is scum, laying a fake claim.

No one else happens to think thay's what he was doing but me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6663, Casso the King of Seals wrote:

Carryover from Bert (bah hammers+votes+bad vca), plus lack of promised content = Prophy.

I dropped BBQ to a null bc his vca was good. I just won't townread him bc the majorityvus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm

In post 6664, Titus wrote:
In post 6661, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
Scum set up fakeclaims all the time. There's nothing invalid about the theory. Most don't think it is sound.

Fact: Two vigs is remote.
Fact: A vig is dead.
Conclusion: Anyone else softclaiming vig is scum, laying a fake claim.

No one else happens to think thay's what he was doing but me.
That's true. I happen to think that scum wouldn't attempt fake claiming vig when the real vig was lynched Day 1 and there have been no extra kills since, but maybe I'm just crazy as hell.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 pm

In post 6665, Titus wrote:
In post 6663, Casso the King of Seals wrote:

Carryover from Bert (bah hammers+votes+bad vca), plus lack of promised content = Prophy.

I dropped BBQ to a null bc his vca was good. I just won't townread him bc the majorityvus.
You dropped him down because his vca was good? What makes you think he would have bad vca as scum/why does that make him town in the slightest?
And when you say you won't townread him because the majority does, what the hell do you mean by that?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

My gooooodddddd
this game will never eennddddd
I would like to make a request though!

can we keep this day going until at least the 6th? please, please, pretty please?
we could even make the next scum lynch that day, when I'm drunk and posting and stuff. would be the awesomest Birthday present everrrrrr

and me being drunk could result in that transparency everyone is looking for but never, ever sees in Mara-posts... Maybe

I had a super duper special message to give F-16 that I left in our QT in the event I die, but it looks like I can deliver that message my self. yaaayyyyyy

Titus, you will always scum-read Nero no matter who he plays with, no matter what he does, even though he town as all fuck, you will always be scum-reading him and you are tunneling him for the exact same things (or rather, similar things) you were pushing against us in Venmars game

SO SHUSH FOR A FEW DAYS, OR MAYBE A WEEK AND LET ME DO WHAT I DO PLZ AND THANK YOU
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 pm

In post 6668, Ms Marangal wrote:My gooooodddddd
this game will never eennddddd
I would like to make a request though!

can we keep this day going until at least the 6th? please, please, pretty please?
we could even make the next scum lynch that day, when I'm drunk and posting and stuff. would be the awesomest Birthday present everrrrrr

and me being drunk could result in that transparency everyone is looking for but never, ever sees in Mara-posts... Maybe
Hell no. There is no reason to artificially delay another day; that's what yesterday was for.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Is this the Nacho bus we've been waiting for?

What is the benefit of QLing SAD?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 pm

There is no suggestion to quicklynch SAD in any of my posts.
I don't want to wait 11 days to lynch someone for absolutely no reason. Do you?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Thor, you're no fun :/

Could you at least give me time to do stuff, then?

I wouldn't actually mind a SAD, Titus, or Prophy lynch at this point in time, buuttt I do want to be able to make sure to use whatever time I have since, I feel like this is the day where I'll be performing the best
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote:There is no suggestion to quicklynch SAD in any of my posts.
Umm...
In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I don't want to wait 11 days to lynch someone for absolutely no reason. Do you?
That's exactly what you're suggesting in this post.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:06 pm

My Thorfu vibes are apparently pretty impressive right now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”