NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh Titus is trying to discredit the SAD wagon because Casso's pushing it? Now i'm more inclined to believe it's the right place to put a vote.
For now I think we should be thankful fferyasha (that almost sounded like Inuyasha lol) are still alive and we should prob. discuss more!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 5141, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Desperado

I'm just going to go ahead and pretend I agree with the "scumslip" or whatever other reason people are voting him right now, mainly because I have an independent scumread on him. But it'll look better if it looks like I'm conforming to the town's wishes.
There's also a trend of SAD pushing Bert and tunneling the hell out of him and yet being happy to vote with the flavor of the day whenever it comes around. This happened here with Desperado, and is implied in his end of day posting yesterday that it will happen with Titus if the Titus wagon manages to grow.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 4, Votecount 2
Ser Arthur Dayne (4)
-
Casso the King of Seals, geists, KoreanBBQ, pieguyn

Prophylaxis (1)
-
Titus

Sakura Hana (1)
-
Sakura Hana

Not Voting (9)
-
Ms Marangal, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Generic, Prophylaxis, RadiantCowbells, Norlkaz, goodmorning, Ser Arthur Dayne, zMuffinMan

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Deadline is on February 9th at 5:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2014-02-09 18:26:23).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
Last edited by Empire on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 pm

There's also a matter of his Bert tunneling in general; it's shallow as hell and it essentially involves SAD quoting a Bert post, responding with "this is so scummy, make it die" and then going back to the shadows of scumfuckery. It's extremely similar to the Shadoweh-Bert tunneling which attacks the hell out of him because he's easy to attack, complain about how he's not getting lynched fast enough, proceed to do nothing else.

That enough case for you, Generic/Titus?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 pm

In post 6622, Titus wrote:Look who is pushing it. Casso.
:neutral:

I know you shouldn't expect long cases from me, and I know Nacho did type up a case...so...? What is the purpose of this comment?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 pm

And Nacho rage explodes whilst I type.
Go figure.

In that case, I second him and I retreat to the shadows.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Generic »

Still doesn't change the fact I want to hear from SAD.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

who needs to hear from him

let's just speedlynch the fk out of him and call it a day \o/
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:44 pm

In post 6631, Generic wrote:Still doesn't change the fact I want to hear from SAD.
I'm fairly confident that putting him to L-3 isn't going to prevent him from talking.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Although I guess I probably haven't given sufficient thought to the theory of SAD being a triple hated beloved princess...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Generic »

We still haven't heard from f16, norlkaz, mara, GM, RC...
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:46 pm

It won't prevent them from talking, either. Unless they're lovers with SAD the triple hated beloved princess, that is.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Generic »

What does it matter if my vote is down now or later?

If you wanted intent up vote I've already said I had suspicions of SAD and f16s case was good.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 pm

In post 6637, Generic wrote:What does it matter if my vote is down now or later?

If you wanted intent up vote I've already said I had suspicions of SAD and f16s case was good.
It doesn't matter at all, in any logical sense. I like to see big bandwagons on scum and I like scum to see big bandwagons on themselves and then I like to lynch them shortly after.

Why are you holding onto your vote?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:55 pm

In post 6629, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6622, Titus wrote:Look who is pushing it. Casso.
:neutral:

I know you shouldn't expect long cases from me, and I know Nacho did type up a case...so...? What is the purpose of this comment?
I used to think that us syncing up was going to be a process that spanned over multiple games but it seems it's finally happening.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by geists »

Hi Nacho.

After SAD who's next?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Generic »

Why hold my vote?

Cos it's you juggernauting the wagon.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 pm

In post 6640, geists wrote:Hi Nacho.

After SAD who's next?
Muffin. His play in this game has been absolute shit, centered around one read that he's not sure of, and the "it's the holidays and site has been down" excuse has worn out a long time ago; the explanation that makes the most sense for me with regards to how beneath his level is scum apathy in drawing scum three times in a row with a player list like this one.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 pm

In post 6641, Generic wrote:Why hold my vote?

Cos it's you juggernauting the wagon.
So essentially you're not voting to spite me?
Or are you paranoid of me and somehow believe that holding back from putting SAD at L-3 will undermine my scum plan?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

So, I quickly skimmed Arthur's games and I didn't find anyone where he argued for lynches based on information. Arthur, can you point out specific instances where you've always been an "info lynch person or anytime where you felt that the lynch that yields more information is the good one?
In post 3929, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3900, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3609, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So who's good enough to analyze mafiassk's whopping 34 posts for scum-relationship tells if he flips scum?
Tammy responded to this defense as if this wasn't something you cared about normally, which alarmed me. Why did you start caring about them here?

VOTE: SAD
Umm, I actually always cared about them?
In post 3707, Tammy wrote:
In post 3634, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3628, KoreanBBQ wrote:R u kidding me
We don't need associate tells to hunt scum
Okay feel free to go hunt by magic but I'd MUCH prefer a wagon that actually yields info.
When did you become a big ol information lynch person? I'm pretty sure I remember that once when I was scum and lurked and trolled, you declared that were going to travel to everyone's houses and type my name in to ensure my lynch when there was literally no information to be gained from my lynch because i didn't do anything.

I mean I get it if you're town reading SSK, but other than that when did you do big associative tells for scum hunting?
The difference between the game she mentioned here and this one is in that one I had a SCUMREAD on her. I have no problem with lynching one of my scumreads when it will yield no information. I do, however, have a problem with lynching a completely null read that will yield no information, especially when there were so many better lynch options. In the particular game she mentioned, I believe she was by far the best lynch option of the day, and again, I was scumreading her.
To address zMuffin's point about why he would claim something so easily falsifiable, Arthur didn't make this claim until D2 until after Tammy was nk'd. It wouldn't be easily falsifiable by others because it would require quite a bit of work to figure out.

I am cool with Arthur lynch after we've heard from others but I'd much rather lynch Titus.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 6612, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6608, Generic wrote:I just can't see the town in her play. She seems to focus on things that are either disproved or irrelevent, that feels like trying to avoid having to do any real hunting.

I thought I was gonna die last night, and it would have given me confirmation on my reads... But that was the ego more than anything I think. And also of course no use to the game as I wouldn't be in it anymore.

Why SAD over others?
What motive does scum have to focus on disproved or irrelevant things? Do you think she's trying to play dumb, do you think she's trying to push through a mislynch, what?
So, she can confirm to the notion of "stubborn town-Titus" that never lets go of her position that you described in ASOIAF?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Generic »

And didn't she open in this very game declaring to us her meta?

vote titus
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:15 pm

In post 6644, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:So, I quickly skimmed Arthur's games and I didn't find anyone where he argued for lynches based on information. Arthur, can you point out specific instances where you've always been an "info lynch person or anytime where you felt that the lynch that yields more information is the good one?
In post 3929, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3900, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3609, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So who's good enough to analyze mafiassk's whopping 34 posts for scum-relationship tells if he flips scum?
Tammy responded to this defense as if this wasn't something you cared about normally, which alarmed me. Why did you start caring about them here?

VOTE: SAD
Umm, I actually always cared about them?
In post 3707, Tammy wrote:
In post 3634, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3628, KoreanBBQ wrote:R u kidding me
We don't need associate tells to hunt scum
Okay feel free to go hunt by magic but I'd MUCH prefer a wagon that actually yields info.
When did you become a big ol information lynch person? I'm pretty sure I remember that once when I was scum and lurked and trolled, you declared that were going to travel to everyone's houses and type my name in to ensure my lynch when there was literally no information to be gained from my lynch because i didn't do anything.

I mean I get it if you're town reading SSK, but other than that when did you do big associative tells for scum hunting?
The difference between the game she mentioned here and this one is in that one I had a SCUMREAD on her. I have no problem with lynching one of my scumreads when it will yield no information. I do, however, have a problem with lynching a completely null read that will yield no information, especially when there were so many better lynch options. In the particular game she mentioned, I believe she was by far the best lynch option of the day, and again, I was scumreading her.
To address zMuffin's point about why he would claim something so easily falsifiable, Arthur didn't make this claim until D2 until after Tammy was nk'd. It wouldn't be easily falsifiable by others because it would require quite a bit of work to figure out.

I am cool with Arthur lynch after we've heard from others but I'd much rather lynch Titus.
Push Titus, then.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:16 pm

In post 6645, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 6612, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 6608, Generic wrote:I just can't see the town in her play. She seems to focus on things that are either disproved or irrelevent, that feels like trying to avoid having to do any real hunting.

I thought I was gonna die last night, and it would have given me confirmation on my reads... But that was the ego more than anything I think. And also of course no use to the game as I wouldn't be in it anymore.

Why SAD over others?
What motive does scum have to focus on disproved or irrelevant things? Do you think she's trying to play dumb, do you think she's trying to push through a mislynch, what?
So, she can confirm to the notion of "stubborn town-Titus" that never lets go of her position that you described in ASOIAF?
That's probably her angle if scum. I would be pretty fucking impressed if she could take my advice to heart that quickly, though.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

btw my case on SAD is p much his BS defense of SSK. he claimed he didn't want a SSK lynch bc "lack of information", but then other people got lynched and he completely forgot all about getting information from lynches. when pressured, he basically just started flip flopping and making shit up to cover up his stance on SSK. in he misreps "information" as entirely consisting of the wagon from the SC lynch, when there's way more information to be gained. he KNOWS this, as indicated by :
In post 4303, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 4270, Generic wrote:Now I can easily speculate why these two are excempt from suspicion but I want SADs reasons and his thoughts on their connection to the SC wagon.
Please abort any thought of analyzing the SC wagon THAT GOT HIM LYNCHED and instead look for who was pushing him earlier in the day (which I want to do when I have a bit of time).
not to mention he never actually did this. conclusion: he was just making shit up to cover up his BS defense. it was bad enough before SSK was confscum and SSK's scumflip reaffirms that his defense was BS (especially the fact he flipped encryptor). he also accused me of being scum for a "generic OMGUS" by pushing back on people who accused me, but then did the same thing himself in . his reads on me (null -> town -> scum -> town) and zmuffin make no sense and he still hasn't explained either of them. also there's the whole associatives with zmuffin although that's predicated on zmuffin-scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”