NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6549, goodmorning wrote:
In post 6482, Sakura Hana wrote:Wait if i flip town will you stop going after Casso's head then?
Unless an alternate explanation or some sort of guilty were to surface, then I'd definitely find him an unlikely Scum candidate.

Not completely cleared, because one never knows, but definitely not a high priority.
As i said earlier, if that's the case i'd be completely willing to get lynched for the sake of making him more town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Generic »

SSK is the lynch, and he's at L-1 already it seems.

intent to hammer
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6551, Generic wrote:SSK is the lynch, and he's at L-1 already it seems.

intent to hammer
Unvote

There's 1 more thing i want to say before the day ends, i'll write it when i'm not at work.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 6453, zMuffinMan wrote:you looked town
:roll:
care to explain why?
In post 6475, Sakura Hana wrote:Here let me help you out
I'm surprised pieguy never brought this up. Now please stop townreading me off a non-existant "towntell"
I could have sworn I did but oh well. regardless this is why I was never entirely convinced by your ATE

can you walk me through your Bert read plz?
In post 6483, Titus wrote:Like hell you don't want people reading you as town due to your meta.
Sakura does this all the time
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6552, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6551, Generic wrote:SSK is the lynch, and he's at L-1 already it seems.

intent to hammer
Unvote

There's 1 more thing i want to say before the day ends, i'll write it when i'm not at work.
So here's the thing, you guys are calling it fatalism, i'm calling it a sacrifice.

I simply cannot let this go on while im being called scum just because of Nacho, but that doesn't change the fact that Nacho is a very strong townread of me, the fact that you guys are scumreading him doesn't help work together. Nacho and Thor are way better scumhunters than me, that's for sure, but with a Town that keeps throwing arguments amongst themselves and doesn't cooperate it will be near impossible for anyone to even shine. You're letting scum drive the town into chaos and i'm pretty sure Nacho will be able to dispel that chaos, We are a team, town wins as a team, the fact that i die doesn't change the fact that I still win if town wins, and if all it takes for town to get their heads on and start working together is to eliminate the lynchbait (a.k.a me) then i'll do it, my sacrifice will be the guiding light that will ultimately eliminate the scum and win the game, which is why I was asking if all it took for you guys to work together with Nacho would be me flipping town, i'm really going to do it, otherwise we aren't progressing anywhere. Please take this in mind during this night phase, and when the day opens tomorrow i'll open up with a self-vote and you guys can go ahead and lynch me, at least... it will be for the better of town.

With love, Sakura

vote: ssk
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by geists »

Sakura please unvote for now. I want to talk with nacho tonight if he's online. Otherwise I'll vote and make it L-1 before I go to sleep.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

unvote

Alright.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6553, pieguyn wrote:
In post 6453, zMuffinMan wrote:you looked town
:roll:
care to explain why?
In post 6475, Sakura Hana wrote:Here let me help you out
I'm surprised pieguy never brought this up. Now please stop townreading me off a non-existant "towntell"
I could have sworn I did but oh well. regardless this is why I was never entirely convinced by your ATE

can you walk me through your Bert read plz?
In post 6483, Titus wrote:Like hell you don't want people reading you as town due to your meta.
Sakura does this all the time
So you're telling me Sakura always wants people to townread her due to her meta and then dies what she said she wanted in the first place? :eek:
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Generically Purple »

Titus. You are tunneling.
I get it, you think she is scum. She thinks you are scum.

Now both take a step back. If either of you are scum do you seriously see the town person amongst you being killed?

The possible situations:
Both scum - neither will be the night kill.
One scum, one town - scum one won't kill town one as the effort is to push for a mislynch. And them being the night kill throws suspicion on the scum one between you.
Both town - you are pushing for each others lynch, I can't see a scum team wasting a shot on either of you.

So Titus, with the greatest of respect, stfu and use the rest if the time on this day phase to discuss your other scum reads. Consider Sakura hana as covered for now, ok?
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Generically Purple »

Sorry, missed my point. The point there was, you will both get the chance to return to this billshit the next day. So you aren't really needing to rush all you can through under some concern of not getting to say it the next day.

Cos I'm pretty sure one of you us scum anyway, so it's almost certain you will both live through the night.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 6558, Generically Purple wrote:Titus. You are tunneling.
I get it, you think she is scum. She thinks you are scum.

Now both take a step back. If either of you are scum do you seriously see the town person amongst you being killed?

The possible situations:
Both scum - neither will be the night kill.
One scum, one town - scum one won't kill town one as the effort is to push for a mislynch. And them being the night kill throws suspicion on the scum one between you.
Both town - you are pushing for each others lynch, I can't see a scum team wasting a shot on either of you.

So Titus, with the greatest of respect, stfu and use the rest if the time on this day phase to discuss your other scum reads. Consider Sakura hana as covered for now, ok?
In post 6559, Generically Purple wrote:Sorry, missed my point. The point there was, you will both get the chance to return to this billshit the next day. So you aren't really needing to rush all you can through under some concern of not getting to say it the next day.

Cos I'm pretty sure one of you us scum anyway, so it's almost certain you will both live through the night.

Fucking hydra slips.

Tis generic.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sakura stop ignoring me :cry:
plz walk me through your Bert read. I'll even quote for your convenience
In post 6434, pieguyn wrote:
In post 6393, Sakura Hana wrote:P.Ed: My take on that is buddying, and speaking of Bert, perhaps you should check what happened during the last few pages of Day 2 with regards to voting, or ISO me and look for my case on Bert and his awful response to it.
walk me through this. first off, do you think his erratic voting is necessarily bc he's scum? if he gets lost in large games then I'd think this could be attributed to that instead

second, which posts exactly looked fake? I'm inclined to agree his interaction with you was kind of fake and/or forced, but I suck at figuring out if posts are fake or not. and if the best way to judge Bert is based off sincerity, then that should be p telling. does town Bert usually respond differently to cases on him?
In post 6557, Titus wrote:So you're telling me Sakura always wants people to townread her due to her meta and then dies what she said she wanted in the first place?
no she doesn't want to use cheap tactics to be townread by people. see this post
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Pie #167 says that SH will never argue that a cheap tactic but doesn't really stop others from doing it, kinda a laissez faire attitude. How does your reading jive with 3179 that Sakura isn't seeking to be townread due to meta? [/confused]
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

no it says she doesn't want to use cheap tactics to be townread. from what I could tell the "meta" she was referring to here is said fatalism + ATE. she doesn't wanna be townread bc of that, aka cheap tactics
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 6563, pieguyn wrote:no it says she doesn't want to use cheap tactics to be townread. from what I could tell the "meta" she was referring to here is said fatalism + ATE. she doesn't wanna be townread bc of that, aka cheap tactics
Unfortunately, human nature is that we attribute certain tactics or actions to certain mjndsets.

And because of that my opinion of hana going forwards from this game rests on her flip. I believe her to be above a fake blacklist tell. Hence I have her as a townread.
Her subsequent play has strengthened that view, but I won't deny that it started there.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Empire »

Prodding MafiaSSK and RadiantCowbells.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6446, geists wrote:
In post 6441, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6327, geists wrote:
Town

MC Maraca/Ms Marangal
Good Morning
Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain) (stronger ffery read, lean town for Nati)

Lean Town

Generic
Sakura Hana
pieguyn

Limbo

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (ffery is lean-town, Nati is null)
Bert/Proph - More content from Proph will change this
zMuffinMan (Nati is lean-town, ffery is null)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Norkalz (Nati really doesn't like this version of llamarble. ffery is null and kinda likes that post that just popped up in p-edit)

Scum

BROseidon/Radiant Cowbells (close to null but his below-the-radar play on day 2 scares both of us. ffery is thinking really hard about xenoblade about now.
Ceph/Titus (fell from null-town in part due to argument with generic and in part due to titus entrance and subsequent horrible pushes.)
MafiaSSK - confscum
Mara/GM, Casso, KKB, Gen, Hana, pie, f-16, Proph, Muffin, SAD, Norl, RC, Titus, SSK<-that would be your list laid out.
In post 6308, KoreanBBQ wrote:Town<<<kbbq, Gen,f-16, geists, Mara/GM, Casso, Pie, muffin, Bro, proph, SAD, Norl, Titus, SSK>>>scum
Our lists seem pretty similar.

Do you think that you and Norl's reads converging makes him town?
My list isn't seriatim so the layout differences are kinda meh.

The one that jumps out to me is that you have RC/Bro more in the null range and I have them in my scumpile. Radiant Cowbells could change that, but not by disappearing.

I'm liking Norl better the last few days.
I had posted said list in our QT before I posted it here, he agreed with it so if he has anything different then he can tell you.

Our null group is more along the lines of Casso, Muffin, Pie and anyone to the right is a scumread. I'm thinking along the lines of a 4/16 game. 5/15 is plausible as well. So 3-4 scum in RC, proph, SAD, Norl, Titus.

SSK is scum and we agree that Titus needs to die before lylo. SAD hasn't done like anything today and his vote on SSK could easily be a bus. Proph was Bert and that could go either way. What did you think of 6241? Still don't really like Norl. All those "I'm sorry for getting scumread" and "Hey guys, I'm going to town it up." when I don't really feel like he has. Perhaps it being a Brian Skies slot and the fact he defended conf scum is clouding my judgment. I know this is an alt and I know he's going to play differently but the Llamarble I remember was pretty active so him being fairly lurky doesn't help my opinion. What has he posted recently that made you feel better? And like I said, RC is mainly POE (GIF may have better reasoning) though I do remember him asking me what I felt was a super strange question but you are correct that he's not off to a good start.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

To clarify, this is how my list exactly looks like:
In post 6566, KoreanBBQ wrote:Town<
kbbq, Gen,f-16, geists, Mara/GM, Casso, Pie, muffin,
|
Bro, proph, SAD, Norl, Titus, SSK
>>>scum
Not order of strength
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I honestly thought given that SSK claimed scum that he'd have been lynched by now.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

looks like he's not the only one that claimed scum...
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6547, Titus wrote:1. Really, you think Varsoon sucks? *pat* Put me and Varsoon on the same team in the same game and we will mop the floor with you with anyone and the person you pick. I'm not sure how that would work in a mafia game but meh.
2. Yeah pretty convienent. Anywhere between your two scumreads and including your two scumreads is the place for scum to jump. Pie is obvtown ATM. nullish town.
3. NKA isn't wifom entirely. NKA Occam's Razor says Sakura scum. Tammy wasn't pushing SAD as strongly as Sakura. This is a grasp at a straw to discredit.
4. You don't have an unpopular read in a game this size, you're doing something wrong or scum.
5. Korean, how many times do I have to tell you. The number of people agreeing is not indicative of the strength of the argument. The guts are indicative of the strength of the argument. In the 13th or 14th century, the world thought everything was flat. You retcon well. But I'm not going to just assume everyone else is right when I disagree with the substance and there's nothing "BUT META" to say otherwise.
1. lol @ whiteknighting dead town. 'Soon could be a good scumhunter. This is my first game with town him but most of his scumreads in this game were on town so...
2. You can't ask me my opinion and then bash me for it. For someone that puts so much stock into "evidence", I'm surprised that you didn't take the FEA vote counts to heart. Perhaps a larger sample is needed? I think it illustrates that scum are usually a bit cautious when hopping onto a wagon.
3. I remember Tammy was pushing Mara the hardest. It really depends on the player me thinks, I also really think its premature 'cause Desp's lynch had NOTHING to do with his reads and Occam's says Domo was killed for his role.
4. Not my fault folks are agreeing with me.
5. I don't really think there's much of anything I can say beyond "You're wrong." So....
YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG
. :)

Though, one thing I have learned is that I can't read everyone. I'm right a lot but I'm also wrong a lot. I think 99% of players are scummy as fuck regardless of alignment and I've gotten to the point the that I listen more to what others have to say. I've certainly been in your position before (except I was town!) and I thought player G was scummy as all get out (sometimes they do flip scum!) but mafia is a team game and sometimes we have to put our efo aside and play with our team so...why are you not listening to your team?

I would like your Norl, SAD and RC reads plox.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

RC, the agreement was to use the day to investigate and run down leads until everything was exhausted.

Pie, I'm not sure what you're saying but I'll try to understand during the night phase.

KBBQ,

1. I am not whiteknighting Varsoon. I feel he is one of the best. I win very frequently when on his team.
2. I can surely ask you for your opinion and bash you when it's scummy.
3. Occam's Razor says that people all die who accuse SH of being scum. SH is scum.
4. It's convenient.
5. We'll just disagree.

I'm sick of the circles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6572 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6570, KoreanBBQ wrote: I would like your Norl, SAD and RC reads plox.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6573 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Yupp. I've been prodded, alright. Prodded like a cow. Because cows make cheese.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5636, MafiaSSK wrote:This is boring. I hate cheese. Cheese is dumb. That trolling was dumb.
In post 6573, MafiaSSK wrote:Yupp. I've been prodded, alright. Prodded like a cow. Because cows make cheese.
Ok, can you just please die already?... oh right waiting on geists
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”