YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:55 am

Post by YuniChikako »

Oh wait, those votes were on JKLM and... I'm smart.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I am starting to get over this stuff finally will spend some time looking at ISOs and see if I can peg people sorry for my lack of activity but superflu plus trip with no net has taken quite a toll on me :(
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Sorry, I let this get away from me.
In post 728, Toomai wrote:
In post 727, penguin_alien wrote:I'll start by saying that I don't have any firm reads off the bat.
And how much of the game have you read at the time of that post?
Only what had been posted since my replace-in was announced.
In post 738, Garmr wrote:Can I ask who are your strongest reads that you have given so far. Town or scum just so I can get some sort of angle where your thinking from.
Of the four previously given, my town reads on you and mastin are stronger than my town and scum reads on Desperado and Yuni respectively. My takes on people so far follow in my next post tonight (sorry I've been slow getting through all this).
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

TSO:

Bulbazak:

NJAC:

Matias:

evilpacman18:

PV:

aptil:

RachMarie:

Slandaar:

Yiley:

Toomai:
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

...that wasn't supposed to post, sorry.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

Ughhh

The Mod currently has 38 posts. People who have been in this game since the start with less posts:
Desperado
Yunichikawowow
Pacman
Aptil

Named and Shamed.

I don't think it means
too
much but is interesting none the less.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Matias »

In post 736, NJAC wrote:@Matias: this was adressed to you several pages ago and expected to be answered:
In post 525, NJAC wrote:
In post 505, Matias wrote:
Vote: Yuni

How about this instead then

I don't really like the quickwagon on you at any rate, and I've learned a lot of your game style from the C9++ that we played
This was adressed to Aptil, right? What game was that? What did you learn about his playstyle there? How that relates to THIS game?
On another note: I'm in the process of rereading D2 because I'm feeling clueless at this point... Good News is I asked to be replaced out of most of my games (except this and another one) because I couldn't follow them due to RL issues, so you may expect much more from me, from now on.
This doesn't really matter anymore since the prospect of lynching aptil is a thing of the past?

I played with him in an open C9++. He was equally unforgiving for serious actions and votes, and was very likely to hammer people. He was a VT.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:55 am

Post by ElectricSavages »

Votecount 2.7

Yunichikawowwow [4]
- Matias, Bulbazak, Slandaar, Desperado

penguin_alien [3]
- Garmr, Toomai, evilpacman18

Bulbazak [2]
- mastin2, aptil

Toomai [2]
- Yiley, Yunichikawowwow

PeregrineV [1]
- NJAC

Desperado [1]
- PeregrineV

Not Voting [4]
-T S O, penguin_alien, RachMarie

With 16 alive, it takes
9[/i]
votes to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-01-22 11:25:02).

Aptil and mastin2 have been prodded.

V/LA

Bulbazak : to 18/01
Yiley : to 18/01
Last edited by ElectricSavages on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Yiley »

So just got prodded even though I'm still V/la have a big exam in 10 minutes but after that... I'll be back

You weren't on the list in this votecount, so your V/LA simply slipped my attention. Really sorry about that. Disregard the prod. - City
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Matias »

Okay so this game is horrendously slow. For any non-voter of Yuni, can I answer any question that might convince you that lynching her is good before deadline? Just shout it out.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Yiley »

I don't know why I'm asking this while I should be typing my exam out but for me who hasn't paid attention could either give a summary or point one of all the scummy act committed by yunichikawowow?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:30 am

Post by penguin_alien »

(extremely sorry for being late off the mark on this; no good excuse)

TSO: Town read; seems genuine in his interpretations of other people. Not sure I've seen scum-TSO, but this is consistent with his town attitude I remember most recently.

Bulbazak: Another town read, mostly because I don't get the sense that he's trying to play up his towniness.

NJAC: I've miserably failed at reading his predecessor Antihero two games in a row now. Luckily Antihero did nothing here, so nothing to misinterpret. I don't like NJAC's initial worry about multiball issues, as town's job basically remains the same: scumhunt. Scum's the group that has to adjust strategy most drastically, and especially D1 the multiball part is the least of our worries. Otherwise he seems to be interacting with people he expects to be able to get a handle on. The PV vote in preference to anything more substantial with a flipped scum having happened sets off my radar a bit. Scum lean.

Matias: His statement that there's scum on an eight-person wagon was meh. Especially when he doesn't even take a stand on the wagonee's alignment. Unlikely Fire Scum based on the Maxous call-out is my first impression. That recedes a bit when he puts Maxous as a secondary scum read and votes someone else. ...And then, OK, I can't see him as Fire or Ice scum. No reason to bus that heavily D1, no reason he'd want his team to NK Maxous when he was making this heavy a case on him. Town read.

evilpacman18: Something about him saying JKLM 'looks' bad while Bulbazak 'is' probably town feels like scum trying to set someone up. Why not say Bulbazak looks towny, or JKLM is scum based on posts? The change in word choice pings. Overall he seems really eager to draw connections between unflipped players. Not lining up lynches per se, but definitely crafting a narrative. If he were to flip scum, I get the sense there's a treasure trove in his ISO. Scum lean.

PV: Sorry, pal; I have no clear idea. I like that you had things you wanted me to address, and I'm not getting scum-PV vibes. Inclined to sort more fully in later game; town lean.

aptil: OK, I'm pretty sure my reads on aptil have generally been shit. The tone of his posting is consistent with what I've scum-read in the past and been dead wrong about. I'll put him as town for now for lack of any reason to think he's scum.

RachMarie: I don't see RachMarie's scum game here. Don't think I've seen her in multiball, so this is weak. Very, very slight town read.

Slandaar: He seems to me like someone who directs the game more as town than scum, and he's doing that here. His points come off as pro-town, and he's pushing activity in a way that scum really doesn't have incentive to do in multiball. Town lean.

Yiley: I have no idea what his reasoning is on anything, and he seems happy to leave it that way. Scum lean.

Toomai: Someone else I'm crap at reading. He also expresses concern about multiball, but I'm seeing logic-based play that I like. Reads as town who's trying to scum hunt, if a bit stilted.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Matias »

Just the big points. I have a huge suspicion that she's Ice scum.
In post 443, YuniChikako wrote:You know what? Nevermind. As much as I'd like to lynch Maxous right now, Dry-fit's almost gone, and since I also see him as scum, I might as well.
I really want to get Maxous next though.

Vote: Dry-fit
She's been kind of hounding Maxous all of day 1 (this, to me, rules out fire mafia), but along with that she's had really non-comittal statements thrown towards Dry-fit. I understand this was near the end of the day, but the build up to the post has been really weird. She kind of barks at Toomai for hopping onto the Dry-fit wagon (I'm assuming this was bad to her because she thought Dry wasn't that bad or something but her first mention of Dry-fit was an FoS) and then slowly slides over to saying Dry is scum after Desperado questions her.
In post 484, YuniChikako wrote:Well. No reason given from Aptil to vote Dry-fit, this is certainly interesting. TSO, I'd like to know why you seem to dismiss that hammer. Possible maf partner noted.
Oh my gosh Maxous
was
maf. I feel so happy.

VOTE: Aptil, and he better give me a good reason why he's inno if he wants to change my vote

Both of the aptil vote and the Maxous gloating were horrible, the former was something that she could tack on easily (and since I've believed aptil has been town for a long time now) and the latter is an old textbook tell. I'm not very sure of how well that holds up in the meta, but something like that in a multiball actually is much more likely to come from scum, both in the glory of hitting someone during the night and to try to look better to the town during the day.

As an aside, if I recall correctly, I believe the only three people who had something bad to say about Maxous was myself, Yuni and mastin. Since Yuni kind of got distracted away from Maxous during the first day without saying anything strong against him, she seems the most likely out of anyone either pushing Maxous or agreeing with the three of us. She threw a vote towards him, said things now and then but didn't push him or try to convince anyone to lynch him, just little jabs.
In post 488, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 487, Yiley wrote:I agree with T S O April isn't neccesarily mafia just for a hammer. We need to go on the attack and not be reflexively defensive.
I guess I can see that. I still don't like it, because this might even be what he wants.
I'll wait until he says something.

Unvote
Backed off when pressured.

As an overall, this whole game, she's been just throwing out non-committal statements without following through with anything and twice now, and majorly, has gone with what everyone wanted to try to go with the flow. She seems keen on lining up lynches as well (or at least skirting by the idea, ISO her and check to see how many times she's said "I want X dead/lynched/whatever, and then maybe Y")

Basically, I've been looking within the subset of anti-Maxous people other than myself, and along with that, her posting has been totally detached as a supplement.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Matias »

I have other reads than Yuni for the record, but saying anything about them this late in the day will distract from any sort of lynch we would get, so I will say more if I'm around tomorrow.

Taking more Yuni questions.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Matias »

By the way, I'm eating my hat in regards to her RVS page one whatever vote that she had. Needs more salt, unfortunately.
My GTKAS
My old account
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 744, evilpacman18 wrote:This is pretty obviously a distraction to the good wagon on JKLM slot. Slandaar of course is part of the problem but Desperado looks bad too. Bulba is just misguided because of not believing in wagon speed and timing being relevant. Looking at the VCs, Yuni can be determined town without ever reading one of her posts. -_- I'll have to rethink teams. If anybody wants to talk compromises, I'd go for aptil or even Mastin before letting obvious town get lynched
You going to react to anything Penguin's posted or just keep mindlessly pushing the slot?
In post 747, T S O wrote:No, not good.
Why not?
;)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:01 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, I've just been convinced by Matias.

Vote: YC

This is incredibly bad, but it's all I got.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 734, Toomai wrote:
In post 731, aptil wrote:How does Bulbazak go from making a case on Mastin and move on to voting someone completely different and only 1 person finds it strange ? UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bulbazak .
Something is wrong with the situation yes, but I don't really think it means Bulbazak is scum, because while his YC vote is weirdly-timed isn't not exactly unexplained (due to several previous posts).
In post 737, NJAC wrote:BTW, I'm reading Toomai as town and agree with him in 734. More coming...
Good
god
, you're scum. Gah. It's painfully obvious. Normally, I'm good at explaining to people why, but right now, I'm having writer's block. But...geh. It's as obvious as non-obvscum can get.
In post 742, evilpacman18 wrote:how is anybody reading Slandaar as town god damn
I KNOW, RIGHT?!?

(Whatever suspicion I had on EPM has faded. Significantly. He's a townread.)

And Desp's scum, too. PV's right about that.

I don't know about the teams. I don't know for sure if Bulbazak's the fifth (although I strongly suspect as much). But Toomai, NJAC, Slandaar, and Desp are all scum.
In post 767, T S O wrote:This is incredibly bad, but it's all I got.
Then you weren't really convinced by Matias, then, were you? :P

I read Matias's case against Yuni, and my reaction to it is entirely "meh". It's not a bad case, but it's not a good case, either. It's a case which makes me mildly townread Matias, but other than that, functionally useless; I feel neither better nor worse about Yunichika after having read it. (And Yuni's still a townread of mine, sooooooo, not lynching her.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Matias »

Not surprised at mastin's reaction.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Matias »

Then you weren't really convinced by Matias, then, were you? :P
Actually I missed this. Good god, dude, this is snaky. You could let him think for himself.
My GTKAS
My old account
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Toomai »

Well I didn't really need any more help to vote YC.

Vote: YuniChikako

I don't see anything wrong with p_a's reads post, so...not sure what to think of the slot right now.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Matias »

So other than that mastin noise, I thought of something else: She hasn't said anything to me all day and I've been pushing for her lynch. You'd think she'd have responded with something (not just this case, but to my initial vote)
My GTKAS
My old account
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 771, Toomai wrote:Well I didn't really need any more help to vote YC.

Vote: YuniChikako

I don't see anything wrong with p_a's reads post, so...not sure what to think of the slot right now.
Is not thinking anything's wrong with my reads post enough for you to change your negative opinion on my slot? Do you disagree with any of my thoughts therein?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by T S O »

It's hard to know whether he's in a generous, comtemplative mood or just flat-out didn't read it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”