Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i hope tho that this has been another example of Dont Freaking Hand Out Fake Innocents/Guilties
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

btw i agree w. lambda. its hard to say that scum played super well this game when the mason did more for our team than we did.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:54 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Plum »

Wow. Just wow.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1621, Natirasha wrote:I'm not surprised at the fake mason claim, I'm just more surprised it was from pa, someone who I expressly don't think of when going 'hey that person likes to gambit'.

Can I shout out to Nacho+Mara, helping prove the llamafluff hypothesis of vigilante usefulness.
No. This game would have been different if we weren't Compulsive :(
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

also, if nacho submitted the kills over me :/
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Cabd »

I still feel this win was much more well deserved than the win in Xenologue, so it's already better than my worst scumwin.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1626, kanyeknowsbest wrote:btw i agree w. lambda. its hard to say that scum played super well this game when the mason did more for our team than we did.
this said though, in the end it was cabd who convinced penguin to hand out the fake innocent. scum played well and tricked town into making a critically bad decision.

also got to agree w. vi and say im pretty fuckin sick of "this game isnt interesting to me so im outa here" replace outs. really smh real dang hard at both dbk and garmr.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

btw im okay w. releasing the scum qt

also pls link dead qt
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Natirasha »

I'm more mad at Garmr's "I'm getting lynched, time to bounce" routine.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1634, Natirasha wrote:I'm more mad at Garmr's "I'm getting lynched, time to bounce" routine.
Yeah good thing I didn't make a thread about replace outs being alignment indicative and fucking dumb or anything. Or two of them.

(Vi and I had a chat about this as well, and how replacements becoming a thing after Mastin's thread is bad bad bad)
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1634, Natirasha wrote:I'm more mad at Garmr's "I'm getting lynched, time to bounce" routine.
yah that 2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Garmr »

It wasn't I'm going to get lynched i'm out. I was already bored of the game day 1 and guess what I think that's better than doing nothing all game Nat. Also unlike what you said it wasn't strategic it was more like a fuck you to PA.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Garmr »

Plus I have never ever strategically left a game.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Cabd »

Well, it's fine given you won't be appearing in a Vi game ever again, I suppose.

Role claiming and leaving like that was playing against your win condition AND bringing an outside grudge into the game state. Have some balls, take your mislynch, and move on.
Show

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Garmr »

The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Kanye, my issue is that regardless of how well Cabd manipulated Penguin_Allen, that player should immediately know thaty claiming someone to be confirmed town in the situation they did, was fucking atrocious and basically lost the game for everyone else in 1 move.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:27 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i agree
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Cabd »

I agree on that fact, yes. As soon as I hammered nacho and the thread was locked before penguin could refute, the game was won.
Show

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1640, Garmr wrote:The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
This probably isn't true. You were being pushed by confirmed town, and really the only town player pushing back was TPP and their game stance didn't give them the leverage to prevent your lynch. If the mass claim hadn't happened on day 2 your slot would have been the default lynch. Too bad I wasn't going to get any town cred for opposing your lynch once you flipped town!

If scum had been lynched either day (particularly if it had been me lynched) then your slot would probably have been next.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1644, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1640, Garmr wrote:The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
This probably isn't true. You were being pushed by confirmed town, and really the only town player pushing back was TPP and their game stance didn't give them the leverage to prevent your lynch. If the mass claim hadn't happened on day 2 your slot would have been the default lynch. Too bad I wasn't going to get any town cred for opposing your lynch once you flipped town!

If scum had been lynched either day (particularly if it had been me lynched) then your slot would probably have been next.
Depends on which scum kayne wouldn't of got my slot lynched if he was lynched, you would of got me lynched and If cabd was some how miraculously lynched then it would of been near impossible to get the slot lynched.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Tierce »

Sorry, Garmr, but that kind of behavior does not make you welcome in our future games. If you go "fuck you" to a player and replace out, the players and the moderators have every right to assume you are going to do that in the future. Behavior that is against the spirit of the game is not welcome under my watch.

Magua: I understand the sentiment. I've done the same thing, and I understand it comes out of frustration and can be rather justified. However, you are wrong on two points:

This wasn't a "random setup". Yes, the Vig being Compulsive was probably anti-Town. However, you are familiar with Vi setups. The only reason the claim wasn't believable was because of penguin_alien, and I cannot and will not defend her decision to fakeclaim.

We did provide tools for the Town, and Vi does so in all setups--just because Vi doesn't like Cops doesn't mean other investigative roles aren't present. You had a Vigilante, that is supposed to deal with scum and/or (it's interchangeable, really) people who don't give a shit.

Again, I understand the irritated "contribute or get the hell out" kind of post. I just wish more people heeded it instead of not bothering with the game, and unfortunately, that kind of post tends to do more to encourage posting delinquency than actually getting people to shape up.

Obviously, the Town couldn't be expected to assume walked into a club was not a Mason, and that meant Cabd got away with doing all kinds of outrageous things. Voting first in MyLo? Really? It made it so much more painful to see.

Thank you all for playing. I hope you had as much fun as possible given the circumstances.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1645, Garmr wrote:

Depends on which scum kayne wouldn't of got my slot lynched if he was lynched, you would of got me lynched and If cabd was some how miraculously lynched then it would of been near impossible to get the slot lynched.
The third option wasn't likely. And the 1st option was less likely. The first scum to be lynched was going to be me unless town had an investigative ability and the player was looking for the scum likely to go deep, not scum town should be able to handle without PR help.

If TTP hadn't been lynched, I think I would have been a strong candidate for night kill, unless I'd gone all out arguing against his lynch. And that really wasn't in the cards, though we did have some role blocks to burn.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1646, Tierce wrote:Sorry, Garmr, but that kind of behavior does not make you welcome in our future games. If you go "fuck you" to a player and replace out, the players and the moderators have every right to assume you are going to do that in the future. Behavior that is against the spirit of the game is not welcome under my watch.
That's fine and understandable my future games can hopefully fix this. Through I don't regret what I did in this game a little bit and especially soon after I replaced out I found that cabd was scum and when I saw PA claim cabd as the secound mason I flipped my shit outside of game.
In post 1647, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1645, Garmr wrote:

The third option wasn't likely. And the 1st option was less likely. The first scum to be lynched was going to be me unless town had an investigative ability and the player was looking for the scum likely to go deep, not scum town should be able to handle without PR help.

If TTP hadn't been lynched, I think I would have been a strong candidate for night kill, unless I'd gone all out arguing against his lynch. And that really wasn't in the cards, though we did have some role blocks to burn.
Will agree on this that the chances of me being lynched were highish.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1648, Garmr wrote:soon after I replaced out I found that cabd was scum
And how exactly did that come to be?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”