NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 am

Post by Empire »

Day 3, Votecount 7
MafiaSSK (2)
-
Sakura Hana, BROseidon

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
-
pieguyn

MC Maraca (1)
-
Casso the King of Seals

Casso the King of Seals (1)
-
MC Maraca

Bert (1)
-
Ser Arthur Dayne

Not Voting (10)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon, MafiaSSK, Norlkaz, goodmorning, zMuffinMan, KoreanBBQ, geists, Cephrir, Bert, Generic

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch! Deadline is on January 26th at 4:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2014-01-26 17:28:18)

Mod Notes
-
N/A
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:wanna lynch Arthur with me?
if we were lynching someone other than SSK today, why sad over casso? what happened to you being sure casso was scum a few pages back?
cephrir wrote:tldr though, I have not seen him make this level of effort outside of ASOIAF. His town moments as scum tend to come in short bursts rather than be a continual pounding.
no. nacho is more than capable of :efforting: when he's being suspected as scum. i'm pretty fucking sure the effort isn't an alignment thing, and more a reaction to being suspected, which *might* be because he's town, but he'd do the same thing here as scum. how much of his posts are you actually reading? or what about his effort here looks town?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 am

Post by geists »

In post 5688, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 5685, BROseidon wrote:
In post 5620, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:SCUMMIEST: Cephrir > Arthur > Norlkaz > zMuffin > Sakura > BRO :TOWNIEST

Generic, Pieguyn, and Bert read very town and KBBQ and Casso get a pass for today. The others are confirmed. So, I'll probably start doing the interaction analysis with SSK starting with Cephrir.
wtf why does Casso get a pass.
Spoiler: He has this
laughed.

Hey Maraca sorry I fell asleep before you replied last night. How is today looking?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So these are Bert's current stances:
In post 5657, Bert wrote:SAD I'm pretty sure is scum! Cephrir too! Also don't like Pie still! That's it!
So I decided to go and look at his yesterday erratic voting pattern:
In post 4963, Bert wrote:
Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne
In post 5001, Bert wrote:Nachos to disingenuous in the past few pages

Vote: Casso

Kaboom. Lollapalooza
In post 5135, Bert wrote:
Vote: Desperado

Nacho's probably right about Desperado if Nacho's town.

Big IF though. Oh well.
^
This vote has got me thinking he was scumreading Casso, yet he votes Casso's scumread? Specially since it was a really big "IF" as he pointed it.
In post 5171, Bert wrote:Desp is being pretty convincing compared to Casso today. Dang this game.

Hoppity Hop

teehee
In post 5266, Bert wrote:awwwwwwwwwww

I wanna see a happy GM

or I'll be disappoint

bummed outta my mind
Goes back to Casso because he wants to see a happy GM?
In post 5328, Bert wrote:
Vote: Cephrir
In post 5337, Bert wrote:
In post 5310, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Desp

\o/
Yeah, I was already voting Desp and don't believe in fake hammers.

See my fake hammer:

Vote: Desperado

Guys, Desp just got totally hammered guys. Watch out. Sakura, this is like such a buss.

Get ready guys, this hammer is fake. Let's all fake hammer Desp for lulz.
^
I don't see why taunt me like that if he didn't know Desp was going to flip town?

And today we have:
In post 5434, Bert wrote:Be back later. I suggest leaving SSK alive as he doesn't need to be lynched until it's actually MYLO/LYLO. Wasting a lynch on him now is pretty pointless, we already know what he will flip. Try someone else that's suspicious so we have more info tomorrow.

Vote: Bert
Self-vote out of nowhere, and i don't know the purpose of it, i wouldn't be surprised if he did this as scum to appear town just by throwing the same kind of AtE I do, but idk =/
In post 5492, Bert wrote:
Vote: SSK

Not happy to be doing this, but giving in, as this lynch is pointless until MYLO/LYLO. More stories please....
We have plenty of time in the day, you're not happy with it, why not vote one of your scumreads then?

I gotta admit I don't have much experience with these kind of analysis, but it's making me doubt that Bert is town...

Bert you're currently voting no one, why aren't you voting any of:
In post 5657, Bert wrote:SAD I'm pretty sure is scum! Cephrir too! Also don't like Pie still! That's it!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Norlkaz »

For the benefit of those examining me, my defense of SSK was sincere and I later noted some of the arguments I made didn't feel so strong in retrospect.
It's not at all unusual for me to change my mind or argue against myself, and I think I've actually hurt my activity a bit by being uncertain and afraid to be wrong.
You won't get much more introspection from me. You will get more scumlynching though, as promised.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5704, Norlkaz wrote:For the benefit of those examining me, my defense of SSK was sincere and I later noted some of the arguments I made didn't feel so strong in retrospect.
It's not at all unusual for me to change my mind or argue against myself, and I think I've actually hurt my activity a bit by being uncertain and afraid to be wrong.
You won't get much more introspection from me.
You will get more scumlynching though, as promised.
You're all talk (I can see some Mastin in you) and not much else!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5703, Sakura Hana wrote:Bert you're currently voting no one, why aren't you voting any of:
Hello Sakura!

Your argument on me is good, except I'm Bert! I'm impressed though!

I am not voting anyone else because SSK is going to get lynched today and nothing I say or do will change that!

I didn't know Desp would flip town!

I teased you because you associated Desp with me before he even flipped!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5703, Sakura Hana wrote:Self-vote out of nowhere, and i don't know the purpose of it, i wouldn't be surprised if he did this as scum to appear town just by throwing the same kind of AtE I do, but idk =/
I have experience to fall back on from being on this site so long, so no this AtE is not alignment indicative!!! You should disregard it or just judge it as being genuine/fake and go from there! Do you understand! :D
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Empire »

Prodding goodmorning and Casso the King of Seals.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5707, Bert wrote:
In post 5703, Sakura Hana wrote:Self-vote out of nowhere, and i don't know the purpose of it, i wouldn't be surprised if he did this as scum to appear town just by throwing the same kind of AtE I do, but idk =/
I have experience to fall back on from being on this site so long, so no this AtE is not alignment indicative!!! You should disregard it or just judge it as being genuine/fake and go from there! Do you understand! :D
I had already regarded it as fake at first glance so i'll just keep thinking that then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Bert »

Sounds good Bo-bakura Sakura!
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Norlkaz »

In post 5705, Bert wrote:
In post 5704, Norlkaz wrote:For the benefit of those examining me, my defense of SSK was sincere and I later noted some of the arguments I made didn't feel so strong in retrospect.
You won't get much more introspection from me.
You will get more scumlynching though, as promised.
You're all talk (I can see some Mastin in you) and not much else!
You've played one game with me in which I was very important to scum getting lynched D1, my other accepted D1 lynch was also scum, and the other 2 scum were in my pool of 3 additional persons of interest with the person in that pool who wasn't scum marked as eh probably not when revisited.
I then copped one of the scums in my 3-pool and the game would have ended D2 with 4 scum dead to zero town had I been doc-protected N1.
I'd expect a bit more respect from someone whose only other experience with me was a game where almost everything I said was Golden Truth.

I haven't made things happen yet this game, but in a few hours that won't be true.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5706, Bert wrote:Your argument on me is good, except I'm Bert! I'm impressed though!
This part of you being Bert is what's bothering me the most, if it was this null I who have played multiple games with you wouldn't be making a fuss over it, don't you think? But since you're going into the self-meta then i'll bring some meta as well then.
Killing at the Frat Prob. the only game i've seen you as scum, your vote went everywhere during the whole game + general trolling.
Newbie 1436 Day 1: Your vote stayed on Cabd almost all day. Not trolling, instead you asked me why i thought Cabd was town, etc, etc, you were on GM for the other part and at the end voted TSO because deadline lynch. Day 2, your vote stays on Kaze for the majority of the day, switching to notscience at some point. Won't bring D3 since that's unfair considering it was LyLo and you were being voted by scum.

All in all tho, you do more trolling and more waffling without staying put on someone like on N1436 during my one experience with scum you.

The one doubt i have atm is you mentioning that this is your first time on a large and that you're having trouble keeping up.

This is all based on personal experience, feel free to bring other scumgames from you that prove otherwise.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:46 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I'm around.

PSA: If anyone would like to flip out and get paranoid on my mason status now, given the events of mini 1531, speak now or forever hold your peace.
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5713, MC Maraca wrote:I'm around.

PSA: If anyone would like to flip out and get paranoid on my mason status now, given the events of mini 1531, speak now or forever hold your peace.
*Raises Hand*

What's mini 1531? Link? Or at least a brief summary?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I won by getting a mason to fakeclaim masons with me, nightkilled her before she could reveal the trick, and dominated. It's in coney island.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5715, MC Maraca wrote:I won by getting a mason to fakeclaim masons with me, nightkilled her before she could reveal the trick, and dominated. It's in coney island.
This is different because the actual mason claimed masons with you, whereas here you're the one claiming to be masons with goodmorning, and that would be ballsy coz you'd need to know beforehand that she's a mason to pull it off, so no this doesn't affect my townread of you at all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Generic »

Given it's not that similar, I have to question why you would volunteer this information.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5717, Generic wrote:Given it's not that similar, I have to question why you would volunteer this information.
Then why do you think they would?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I always do this, generic-san. As soon as a game ends I bring it up in others as a courtesy for players that meta-read.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh also I forgot to ask:
In post 5706, Bert wrote:I am not voting anyone else because SSK is going to get lynched today and nothing I say or do will change that!
Do you think SSK is town?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Bert »

Sakura, if you remember Bro's game, I was really careful with my vote and I didn't jump all over the place with it!

No, I think SSK is probably scum! If he's town, he's trolling town, but I think he's scum since he claimed to protect Bro last night which is BS! So he's scum!

I can't be detailed since this game is too big of me and is a one-time-only experience in a large and I won't be back in a game like this again! There is a reason I replaced out of Xenogears within 12 hours, and I did the dumbest thing by replacing into this game when Empire needed a replacement and asked if I wanted to sub in!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5711, Norlkaz wrote:You've played one game with me in which I was very important to scum getting lynched D1, my other accepted D1 lynch was also scum, and the other 2 scum were in my pool of 3 additional persons of interest with the person in that pool who wasn't scum marked as eh probably not when revisited.
I then copped one of the scums in my 3-pool and the game would have ended D2 with 4 scum dead to zero town had I been doc-protected N1.
I'd expect a bit more respect from someone whose only other experience with me was a game where almost everything I said was Golden Truth.

I haven't made things happen yet this game, but in a few hours that won't be true.
Thing is with the style you're incorporating, you could easily be scum too!!! It's easy to just not explain reads, you know! Take that uPick Ice and Fire that I very, very, very casually followed where you lasted days!!!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5721, Bert wrote:No, I think SSK is probably scum! If he's town, he's trolling town, but I think he's scum since he claimed to protect Bro last night which is BS! So he's scum!
Then why do you have an issue with SSK getting lynched today?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Bert »

Because he's a waste of a lynch when we could be getting more info!!!!!!!

SSK-scum is almost a given!!!! We need more info before another strong player dies tonight! Cmon listen to what Falcon has been bringing up about that too! Come on Sakura!!!!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”