Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Kise »

Claim. If it sounds town, we auto win. Told you to trust me. This game can be easy mode kick your feet up afk victory. Up to you.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: Kise

For the quick hammer on ika without a chance to claim and for not doing anything. No reads....no content. Just expecting town's trust.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 am

Post by shos »

?????

what the hell.
this looks like bussing indeed.
VOTE: Kise
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 3.01Kise - 2 - havingfitz, shos (L-3)

Not Voting - Kise, Nachomamma8, Desperado, Whiskers, Titus, 1baldeagle1, Mirari

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-25 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #40: Nike was the greek goddess of victory, often shown with Athena, the goddess of war strategy and wisdom.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Kise »

Well shos is my #1 scumread which is why I'd like to see if his claim is townie or provable. If so I won't even bother getting on his case.

Commuter is a heavy counter to scum. QT Cop wastes time scanning town neighbors; easy to be thrown off from the mafia's QT. Ninja makes it hard for the watcher. Weak Doc goes either way.

Shos you've mentioned your claim has interesting info in relation to others and I'm ready to avalanche the game. I've already got a time saving plan worked out even if eagle is scum.

Yet…
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 3045, shos wrote: Elyse, you should totally compile a list of all interesting facts in a spoiler on P1 ;)

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 am

Post by shos »

well my claim is not provable yet.
I am demeter. D1 I was an enabler - i had no idea what that meant, but eh, flavor is something with farm goddess supplying fruits - thought i was fruit vendor delayed but it appears im not.

So n1 i enabled something. By doing that i recieved an ability.
Now i have two options. 1. Enable again. 2. Bribe. I can only choose one of these. Bribe means that i get confirmed-true information about the scumteam.
I thought this was gonna be superduperawesome, it still might be.

anyway this night i recieved that scum have an encryptor. my guess is that means that scum have daytalk.

I'll go get my crumbs for enabler soon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 106, shos wrote:"
E
very great journey starts with a small step." ...starting to read through. seriously, only ooba and mirari are people I haven't played with :D
~~~

N
o comments on p1.

A
t mollie on : are you serious with that townread? explain?
~~~

B
ringing first good stuff into the game - post 63 is good by mollie. I can definitely call that a townread.
~~~

L
ongpost 78 by mala. I don't like it.. too many reads too quick into the game.
~~~

E
laborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?
~~~

laughed loudly at wisdoms 89 & 90, lol...bees...that's a verb..

@whiskers
that really makes no sense. as repeated in 101.
~~~

@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining

also that doesn't make sense
In post 1087, shos wrote:
In post 974, Malakittens wrote:I have seen people skip RVS, but I don't believe I have seen him skip it along with I'm only willing to hammer Wisdom felt to me like he had a vote restriction which then was proven wrong when he voted later in the stage. I commented on this in the early game.
This is not what mattP said. he said that if wisdom got to L-1 he would hammer. he never said that he will hammer ONLY IF IT IS WISDOM, and he never said that he is unwilling to do anything else.

for the tenth time, grim and I did not hardbuddy each other. I buddied grim in 2, 3, MAYBE 4 posts, and that was because grim was at the time the only one(except maybe wisdom) to actually follow my logic and listen and understand. he understood the logic hundreds of posts before my wall, after which everyone suddenly got it in a second. but grim never buddied me, and my buddying consisted on 2 I LUV Us and 1 OMG U SO CEULZ.

earlier you said taht we should lynch peng because it is her scum game omgwtfbbq. now you say that a peng lynch will be a good information lynch.
which is it? why do I get the feeling that you're just trying to lynch peng, no matter why/how? are you a lyncher?

damn you wisdom for being town again. however, in one thing you are wrong: the speed in which a wagon rises and collapses is definitely not null. if you present stupid shitty reason (or none at all) to vote me and all of a sudden I'm L-1 (which has almost happened lol), then there's no way in hell that the wagon is town driven. you could be town, but either you, or the people who suddenly agree with idiotic logic, have to be scum, and that wagon is most probably on a townie. you will almost NEVER see quickwagons rise on scum, unless there's some definite proof or something unrefutable. what happened here? you said 'he is scum it is obvious' and suddenly 5 votes? do you think that makes sense?

well other than that 977 is a very good post

979 too. mala's flailing heavily under the pressure. but is it a bus or not.....we'll see.

@: yes. because they really are bullshit. giving reads with no reasons is very easy. here, take examples:
mala, peng, wisdom scum
all others conftown.

here's another example
gg town
whiskers scum
wisdom cop strongman vig ability thief ninja scum
mala SK
shos enabler town

peng tracker scum
all others VTs.

^^^ do you see how bullshit that is? do you? without explanations it is empty. it's void of any use. when I think you're scum, I think, oh, he must fabricate reads, right? so he must fabricate explanations, right? so his explanations must be bullshit, right?--->ask for explanations. if it's bullshit, you're scum. guess what? it's bullshit. you gave me an entire readlist without a single comment on a single post that supports any of your reads. 'oh yeah the conversations yadda yadda'. nope. the only read that I can accept(ironically..) is the one on me, because I think that the quickwagon accusation is correct. but that's not nearly enough. yes, I am one to lynch my supporters..

Wisdom and Matt. explain to me your townread on Mala. I saw no reason to townread her at all.

going to shower, will cotninue later
In post 2383, shos wrote:wisdom, re:grim claim to protect matt: don't agree. when I'm scum I drop this kind of wifom all the time.

@ooba:
that doesn't seems like the only way it's going to work, and it's really wishy washy. I have a bad feeling about this.

it might be possible that something needs to activate certain things. I mean, there's a spare night before the copping begins, so there might be something else that enables/disables abilities.
this setup spec is waaaaay too wishy washy.
In post 2732, shos wrote:
TITUS
- mattP claimed enabler. Do you confirm the claim?
In post 2875, shos wrote:eagle, claim please. your predecessor claimed enabler, do you confirm?
looks like I pushed it quite a lot :mrgreen:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

are you guys masons or are you just hardcore buddying? /blatant rolefish

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Titus.

I can be happy here

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Kise »

Masons, yes. I asked the mod if we're also lovers who die together and she said no, so I'm thinking Mala's PM told of lovers being confirmed in the setup as flavor only (husband & wife). Eagle can only target so many people before he either dies (and tells us beforehand who the scum is he died to) or it's obvious he's one of the two remaining mafia.

You should ask Elyse if scum have a neighborizer, I think? This way eagle can target someone in the pool of desp/nacho and we can try for whiskers or titus today. I also think Titus would be a good vote today due to play but my partner thinks Whiskers. I liked how Whiskers claimed neighborizer earlier. Titus, however, is merely giving off a suspicious vibe based on the way he asks questions for (seemingly) personal agenda. As I told Mirari, I don't necessarily have people as hardcore town or scum, so I'm left to go with gut and make a list of towniest to least towniest.

Yet…
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Desperado »

wait what
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14 am

Post by shos »

you got it wrong pal, I don't *ask* elyse for info. I just get it :| I dunno what determines what info I get for the bribe.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 am

Post by shos »

Since eagle lynch is not viable imo, I want to lynch from the neighbourizers pool. Fitz has been supposedly confirmed by eagle, and I don't want to vote whiskers. you guys are supposed masons(although, your guys' crumbing it so hard the entire game, combined with daytalk, doesn't mean shit until one of you flips or cop confirms you). Nacho is a townread, Des...OMFG DES WHY DO I NOT HAVE A READ ON YOU

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

point is that my poe currently suggests mattp-titus' slot is to be wagonned and lynched. this PoE is done with common info, so I can even say that I think everyone can make this decision with the same thoughts in head..... >_> that also means that if titus is scum his partner will *have* to bus; and if you are truly masons, then eagle doc me or nacho or something, and if he dies we know who scum is, if he lives then it's like more conftowns.......so yeah. if titus is scum, this game is over.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

GODDAMNIT DES

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Desperado »

what?
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

I need to get a fucking read on you

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1632, Malakittens wrote:I'm Aphrodite. I'm a delayed QuickTopic Cop. I can tell if someone has a quick topic or not. However my role does inform me of lovers being in the setup also.
This is what I referred to. Not sure if it's flavor for my marriage or actual lovers as a role.

We can only night talk BTW.

Yet…
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Mirari »

Since we are claimed I want a mass claim stat.
Nacho first and then desperado.

Shos, it is Day 3, where is your night 2 information?
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Mirari »

This setup is really weird.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 3221, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3205, 1baldeagle1 wrote:I flipped a coin.

I was on fitz and fitz is now confirmed town.

So, if there is a scum neighborizer, it might be Titus but I want to hear from everyone about their opinion of my one-scum neighborizer theory. I would be okay with lynching one of the neighborizers since we got a scumflip yesterday (which got kind of obvious when ika kept posting everywhere and not claiming here.), and does anyone have scum meta on shos? Is it normal for him to try to push claimed PRs and not support an obv scum lynch?
Do you really think that Titus would bus ika in the way she did earlier when she's the only person with meta experience with him?
Maybe. Ika was being useless so Titus may have seen an opportunity to get rid of ika by coming ahead with the meta and get the towncred.

In post 3222, havingfitz wrote:Eagle....were you notified that your protect on me was successful?
I didn't get a pm, so I guess that means that no one tried to kill you.

shos's claim looks legit and believable and I don't fully understand Kise's claim. Who is your mason partner?
You can find my meta on my wiki.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Kise »

Mirari.

Yet…
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 3247, Kise wrote:Mirari.
OK, makes sense.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3244, Mirari wrote:Since we are claimed I want a mass claim stat.
Nacho first and then desperado.

Shos, it is Day 3, where is your night 2 information?
I don't get it. You were mason partners without day chat and we still had to call you out for not communicating/solving the game enough in the thread?

And Nacho is town so I don't really care, I'm Hades and I'm a restless spirit. I get to vote for the entire day after my death via PM to the mod.
;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”