notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2175, Grey and Crimson wrote:Why nachomollie?
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

I may be overtly paranoid here, but Majiffy's name-calling campaign on me yesterday, a now dead town-Jiffy and some kids voting me because they're "doing it for Jiffy" just doesn't gel well with me. That's an excuse to vote me, not a reason. Neither does Garruk's tight-lipped start feel right, since he was all about sharing his role and use of it yesterday.

@Garruk
Any reason why you're keeping mum about who you blocked last Night?
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2174, Generic wrote:
In post 2173, mykonian wrote:you don't talk amongst yourselves.
Thankfully one of the things I'm spared. One mind, just unpredictable.

vote 50 shades
:/
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2177, pieceofpecanpie wrote:I may be overtly paranoid here, but Majiffy's name-calling campaign on me yesterday, a now dead town-Jiffy and some kids voting me because they're "doing it for Jiffy" just doesn't gel well with me. That's an excuse to vote me, not a reason. Neither does Garruk's tight-lipped start feel right, since he was all about sharing his role and use of it yesterday.

@Garruk
Any reason why you're keeping mum about who you blocked last Night?
What good would come of this? A kill went through. Even if he blocked SPy again scum could have the ability to choose who makes the kill and they would be fucking stupid to choose him for it again.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Yes, a kill went through, you have a keen eye.

So Garruk has no information to offer town by revealing who they blocked because of this? (That's a pretty stupid thing to suggest)

Your speculation about scum not choosing Spy again is either borderline stupid or a scum-slip. Given your track record you get the benefit of the doubt, but igmeou. :igmeou:

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hmm, actually Spyrex being scum is more likely now than it was.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2180, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Yes, a kill went through, you have a keen eye.

So Garruk has no information to offer town by revealing who they blocked because of this? (That's a pretty stupid thing to suggest)

Your speculation about scum not choosing Spy again is either borderline stupid or a scum-slip. Given your track record you get the benefit of the doubt, but igmeou. :igmeou:
Ok, you know maybe I am being to mean in my play lately, so I will tone it down and actually try and talk to you.

How is it a stupid thing to suggest? The person GR blocked didn't make the kill, but that doesn't mean a thing. He could have blocked town or mafia alike and we would have no more information than we did before, other than who he targeted. If I am missing something obvious then let me know.

Why would scum choose Spy to kill again after he was supposedly blocked on night 1? And just curious but what is my track record?
In post 2181, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, actually Spyrex being scum is more likely now than it was.
How do you explain this?
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:47 pm

I want Garruk to answer before I address your points, Formerfish.

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hello all.

I'm not going to do a catch-up wall of "This is my huge bomb post of my thoughts" because I only ever got to page 55... If anyone wants to catch me up on majiffy/Morphed/Nachomollie debacle that was going down for a while (Mollie thinking jiffy scum and Morphed saying that a role block of scum kill was unlikely), that'd be great.

However, from those 55 pages, I'm wanting a few people dead:

Spyrex: (due to him being RB'd, and as I predicted when I read that, he wouldn't be killed because it would confirm too much. Had he been killed, it would've been an attempt to call Spyrex scum through a very obvious NK and wifom and shit...) in short, spyrex is most likely scum.
PoPP: Nothing I've seen from him has impressed me yet. The general lack of conviction through day 1 was pretty telling, and his posts were all showing insecurities where it seemed he wasn't that sure his own shadow might not be scum and try to stab him.
AngentMinn: This one is one I'm going to get around to talking about. Of all my reads (and granted, missing 30 pages), Minn was screaming scum. I'll make a little (big) post on it sometime.
Lastly, Porkens. His reads are awful, that "vig this order" post was awful, everything he's done has been pretty scummy.

On the other side, I was basically going to say Majiffy was my favorite poster in game but he died. It was obvious, his predecessor was town and majiffy was playing too relaxed and too sarcastically for most scum... I say that because I'm not sure I've seen majiffy as scum.

Mollie/Morph/Desp/Not are all town. That's basically who I'm trusting for analysis to get caught up here a bit... I'll read through a bit more, but it really blurs when I'm catching up on a month's worth of content in a little under three days.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

In post 2183, pieceofpecanpie wrote:I want Garruk to answer before I address your points, Formerfish.
That kinda defeats the purpose of this little dance we were attempting.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Paschendale »

I feel pretty good jumping right back on the Porkens wagon for now. I'm kinda drunk right now and I'm going to have to go V/LA until Wednesday, as I sort out the final bits of my move to NYC. I'll try to keep up, but now is not the time.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Garruk Relentless »

There is nothing to be gained from our reveal. The person we blocked was the Town Watcher.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Garruk Relentless »

VOTE: SpyreX
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

May I ask why you blocked majiffy? That's an incredibly odd choice, to say the least...
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex: (due to him being RB'd, and as I predicted when I read that, he wouldn't be killed because it would confirm too much. Had he been killed, it would've been an attempt to call Spyrex scum through a very obvious NK and wifom and shit...) in short, spyrex is most likely scum.
No shit I wasn't going to be killed.
No shit Garruk wasn't going to be killed.

Again, if the song and dance has to go stone up early and get it there. If all of a sudden after fumbling around and deadline looming OMG SPYREX once again happens well consider me pre shocked and awed. Then maybe we can do the "more scumerer" dance again the next day.

Good lord I didn't miss this games endless night.

Jiffy flipping watcher and his dance with 50 early is something. I've had a lot of good vibes crashed against the docks lately with 50 and that makes my paranoia paranoid. I don't think jiff would have played coy if he had something solid though.

I promised brosideon and so shall it be

Unvote, Vote: Pecans

Also still want to make Des dead. Mykonian replaced mastin who is town. Thats fine. The pie slot is off to a banner start.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2182, Formerfish wrote:How do you explain this?
Well I think the flip of a watcher makes the presence of a protective role less likely (the doc+watcher combination has induced nightmares in many a reviewer), which decreases the number of theories we can entertain as alternatives to Garruk successfully preventing Spyrex from killing.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Caaaaan you really be pushing that angle?

Only the fact is we're looking at a power heavier setup so that makes no sense.

Don't think for a second I haven't reviewed my share of things and "OMG DOC AND WATCHER IN.. A LARGE?" has came up about never.

Fiffffftttyyyy
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

Why do I somehow feel that this game, even with all the new people, is going to be so much more of the same.

Once more into the breach. Ho.

Vote: Pecan
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote: Pecans

And I second AJ's question.
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Generically Purple »

In post 2184, Aj The Epic wrote:Hello all.

I'm not going to do a catch-up wall of "This is my huge bomb post of my thoughts" because I only ever got to page 55... If anyone wants to catch me up on majiffy/Morphed/Nachomollie debacle that was going down for a while (Mollie thinking jiffy scum and Morphed saying that a role block of scum kill was unlikely), that'd be great.

PoPP: Nothing I've seen from him has impressed me yet. The general lack of conviction through day 1 was pretty telling, and his posts were all showing insecurities where it seemed he wasn't that sure his own shadow might not be scum and try to stab him.
AngentMinn: This one is one I'm going to get around to talking about. Of all my reads (and granted, missing 30 pages), Minn was screaming scum. I'll make a little (big) post on it sometime.
Lastly, Porkens. His reads are awful, that "vig this order" post was awful, everything he's done has been pretty scummy.

On the other side, I was basically going to say Majiffy was my favorite poster in game but he died. It was obvious, his predecessor was town and majiffy was playing too relaxed and too sarcastically for most scum... I say that because I'm not sure I've seen majiffy as scum.

Mollie/Morph/Desp/Not are all town. That's basically who I'm trusting for analysis to get caught up here a bit... I'll read through a bit more, but it really blurs when I'm catching up on a month's worth of content in a little under three days.
I like not featuring.

Hello to you and welcome.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2195, Generically Purple wrote:
In post 2184, Aj The Epic wrote:Hello all.

I like not featuring.

Hello to you and welcome.

That would be me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2188, Garruk Relentless wrote:VOTE: SpyreX

Oh yeah I forgot about this wagon.

50 shades has too many people conftowning them for me to bother anyway,

unvote
Vote spyrex
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 am

Post by quadz08 »

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - How Can U Luv Me (Submitted by Seraphim)

Song Contest 44: This song barely right-sided, coming in 14th place only 1 point behind the song immediately preceding it (Bathwater by No Doubt).

Vote Count 3.1pieceofpecanpie (5) - Desperado, Empking, SpyreX, Porkens, Formerfish
Spyrex (2) - Garruk Relentless, Generic

Not Voting (10) - AJ the Epic, pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin, morph the cat, notscience, mykonian, DeasVail, 50 Shades of Purple, Paschendale, T-Bone

The deadline for Day 3 is Thursday, January 30th 8:00 PM EST. With 17 people alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-30 20:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

So 50 Shades, would you care to share with the class what you've been up to?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”