Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Selkies »

I'm so depressed with this game right now I don't even know what to do.

I'm never playing a game with mara again.

Hi cabd. Who are we looking at today
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Selkies »

I'm at school right now and rereading.

I think I'd be up for Danny or nati today

Masons and vig makes no fucking sense to me but PA is conftown right now so

Ufghhgh
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by walked into a club »

Please hold, transcribing our big wall we worked on together. (
Unless mod will permit me to copy paste it from the QT?
)

The TL;DR is DDD-->Selkies--->Magua in that order of lynching, but given I won't make it past this night, the other two will have to be seen through our "not lynching ever" pile of Syr, Nati, and Kanye. (We also like LLD for town fwiw so the scumlist is also POE)
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Oh and I'm sad we didn't get to use the super awesome mason crumb so imma go highlight it anyways while I wait to hear from the puppymods.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Selkies »

Also cabd was your role crumbed anymore

Pedit ok
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Selkies »

*anywhere
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:28 pm

In post 908, penguin_alien wrote:
T
he promised case on Garmr, much-delayed:

H
e starts out with the gem of:
In post 258, Garmr wrote:Anyone got any questions for to get me into the game.
which is scummy flat out, even if he later tries to pretend it was a reaction test that nailed scum via honing in on players who expressed annoyance with the tactic.

I
nstead of pushing his strongest scum read after his wall of reads in , he backs off, claiming to want to avoid self-hammering scum.
R
ealistically, this shouldn't be a concern; scum self-lynching day one is a huge advantage to the town, even if we're deprived of the hammer vote.
D
DD-vote is based just on, um, apathy and some anti-social behavior?
I
don't like the refusal to vote with his strongest case, especially with the continued refusal to back up his theory that Smudger would have self-hammered.

S
eeing as he continues avoiding Smudger's wagon until it's at L-1 at the end of the day, even when he has no good excuse for staying off, he was my top scum read on the wagon going into night.

W
hen Day Two started, he danced around WIAC.
I
t didn't go anywhere, especially when he deflected onto dancing around Kaze's town reading him
if
Kaze was a mason, followed by some more waffly votes.

A
ll in all, I'm pretty sure that LLD's start to the Smudger wagon isn't scum and that kayne-scum wouldn't have hammered at that point, and while I doubt the majority of scum were on the wagon post-VT claim and post-another-viable-wagon-emergence, I think it likely did have a sticky scum.

VOTE: Garmr

C
are to respond?
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Eh, no answer. Brb paraphrasing.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1427, walked into a club wrote:The TL;DR is DDD-->Selkies--->Magua in that order of lynching, but given I won't make it past this night, the other two will have to be seen through our "not lynching ever" pile of Syr, Nati, and Kanye. (We also like LLD for town fwiw so the scumlist is also POE)
I agree with this but think Selkies->DDD is better.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Penguin but wording changed:

I'm typing this in the event of my death over WIAC's.

My re-read has POE'd the scumteam, and in addition, I've looked over reactions to outing WIAC as the third mason.

TPP's first reaction was to try and work with club. (Sorry we mislynched you NachoMara, but we thought you were the serial killer) LLD's first reaction was to freak out, having just voted for Club, and very paranoid about it knowing that she is a PR as well. Kanye's comments on multiball would spook us, but it really wasn't pushed as an agenda or anything. LLD transitioning into a massclaim at this point isn't coming from scum, and I don't think I'd ever lynch her.

Natirasha's offer to go first in mass claim likely did not come from scum either. What you (cabd) said earlier about scum freaking the fuck out and waiting to react is probably correct.

Nat, LLD, Kanye. Those three had super town reactions when WIAC ousted himself, and they're out as scum picks entirely. Either they're all scum together playing off of their towncred from outing; or they're town. (They're town)

Now let's look at the reactions of the others.

Selkies just came in and claimed, with no engagement or comments on all the crap flying every which way. The method of the claim makes me think "mafia goon" but they could have some sort of PR. Selkies then goes for the minor things instead of the huge flying red flags flying everywhere. The nail in the coffin is their complete lack of engagement with you (club) once you were confirmed town.

Magua chose to take the chance be a condescending asshole to you (club). Then he goes on about LLD probably not telling the truth about her role, and the method he went about it makes me think he was setting up for a mislynch here later. Potentially a scum PR.

DDD arrives five pages late to the party; with a total disregard for the game state and instead going on about how being wrong on the day one wagons means he's not allowed to have opinions. Probably a mafia PR given the nature of his claim. Also him completely flying over the point of post 1403 seems kind of weird, and gives an indication he knows what PRs mafia has and is one of them himself.

Syryana was kind of just... there, but he gets a pass for today because his two vote preferences are our scumreads; so if he's doing an epic bus, town can figure that out later with some scumflips on the board.

Scum PRs first. Lynch order is DDD--->Selkies--->Magua or DDD--->Magua--->Selkies
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Not to mention, I did promise nacho I'd sheep him if he flipped town.

VOTE: DDD
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 1427, walked into a club wrote:(We also like LLD for town fwiw so the scumlist is also POE)
It's also at least a third wrong but don't let that stop the two minute hate on me.
DDD arrives five pages late to the party; with a total disregard for the game state and instead going on about how being wrong on the day one wagons means he's not allowed to have opinions. Probably a mafia PR given the nature of his claim. Also him completely flying over the point of post 1403 seems kind of weird, and gives an indication he knows what PRs mafia has and is one of them himself.
Sorry dead mason that I didn't impress you by faking a shocked reaction post after it had already been said three or more times. And I apparently don't get the point of 1403 then, I see a potentially faulty theory I question it. Beyond their incorrectness about me I hate most of their town reads and even the logic behind the town reads I do agree with.

~~

For those who had a sad about me not making a pointless gesture yesterday, let me go ahead and make it today then.

VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Magua »

@Mods:
Your not voting list in the Day opener hasn't been adjusted for replacements.

I thought TPP was SK, just trying to gambit themselves into putting town into a Kingmaker position.

Really have no idea how this setup is going to wind up balanced. 10:3 with a vig and 3 masons is just omgwtfbbq.

---

Yeah, Walked, I think you outting yourself rather than going the breadcrumb route was a terrible move, especially if you had a breadcrumb. No clue what your thought process was in doing that.

(Kindly don't explain it to me, since blahblahtownblah. Just talking out loud.)

---

I am amused that penguin notes that he expects scum to freak out about TPP's claim, LLD freaks out, penguin slots her as town. But penguin's wrong about me trying to slot her for a mislynch. Something's off with the LLD/KKB communication but I think it's more on the KKB side at this point, as I said yesterday.

---

Think (hoping?) DDD is distancing from KKB. Blahblahbopblah but we're in lylo and posting something like 1436 is just wrong. I know no reads of DDD's other than he doesn't understand why people think kanyeknowsbest is town. Describes his post today as pointless gesture rather than actually, y'know, giving a shit about the game.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

In post 1437, Magua wrote:Think (hoping?) DDD is distancing from KKB. Blahblahbopblah but we're in lylo and posting something like 1436 is just wrong. I know no reads of DDD's other than he doesn't understand why people think kanyeknowsbest is town. Describes his post today as pointless gesture rather than actually, y'know, giving a shit about the game.
I don't give a shit because the mason everyone is going to sheep is saying that I'm the lynch for the day; I trust maybe three other players to do their own thing today instead of just playing follow the herd, one of whom I'm suggesting is scum and the other two I have no ability to predict their behavior; it's a comically bad position. So yeah, I'm both irritated and disinterested.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Magua »

You went through D2 uninterested and still not even pushing on kanye -- you were all "why do people think kanye is town" but not voting him and not actually asking specific people or trying to do any push. Very hands off. And now it's lylo, and you're...still very hands off. If you're lynched and town it's game over, and you continue to not give a shit and whine about it.

So, how are people supposed to have ever townread you if you do nothing to help the town?

Basic shit here.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1436, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1427, walked into a club wrote:(We also like LLD for town fwiw so the scumlist is also POE)
It's also at least a third wrong but don't let that stop the two minute hate on me.
Sorry dead mason that I didn't impress you by faking a shocked reaction post after it had already been said three or more times. And I apparently don't get the point of 1403 then, I see a potentially faulty theory I question it. Beyond their incorrectness about me I hate most of their town reads and even the logic behind the town reads I do agree with.

~~

For those who had a sad about me not making a pointless gesture yesterday, let me go ahead and make it today then.

Nacho was pretty damn certain about his Kanye read.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 1434, walked into a club wrote:Selkies just came in and claimed, with no engagement or comments on all the crap flying every which way. The method of the claim makes me think "mafia goon" but they could have some sort of PR. Selkies then goes for the minor things instead of the huge flying red flags flying everywhere.
This is not correct. The huge flying red flags to me was Nacho's and LLD's claims. The way Nacho claimed was incredibly fucking town, though. LLD wasn't around much when Nacho and I tried one more time to sort the game yesterday.

It would have been better to have mass claimed earlier or to have waited until today. Probably today, since it's painfully obvious that town has no protective roles.
The nail in the coffin is their complete lack of engagement with you (club) once you were confirmed town.
It was pretty obvious you were working with PA, and you've both made terrible pushes. Given my stance - being scumread by confirmed town - this game is extremely frustrating. And we're now at the point where another mislynch can lose it.

If you actually want to work on reads, I'm here and I'm listening.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

magua can you fully explain your position on me/lambada?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1442, kanyeknowsbest wrote:magua can you fully explain your position on me/lambada?
You're a PoE mechanical read being a neighborizer in a town that had daytalking nightposting masons.

(And a vig, which just sort of reinforces my view.)

LLD is because I find her claiming out of the blue to you, and then in thread, to be bizarre. But I don't think LLD is scum at this point.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'm actually with Magua on this, why are we giving Kanye a free pass right now? (by giving him a free pass I mean WIAC not having him on his lynch list.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Magua »

LLD, what did you and kanye talk about after TPP's flip?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 am

In post 1439, Magua wrote:You went through D2 uninterested and still not even pushing on kanye -- you were all "why do people think kanye is town" but not voting him and not actually asking specific people or trying to do any push. Very hands off. And now it's lylo, and you're...still very hands off. If you're lynched and town it's game over, and you continue to not give a shit and whine about it.

So, how are people supposed to have ever townread you if you do nothing to help the town?

Basic shit here.
I know you weren't around for it and were probably too lazy to go back and read it more than likely but there was this thing called day one which is helpful in establishing reads. And you're probably right, I should've pushed harder yesterday but I didn't have any real conviction in it but when a bunch of assholes call me scum on that alone it brings out the contrarian in me and I just want to double down to annoy them. And as for today, game thread has been open for less than 20 hours and you want to try and describe my play in a fixed quantity? What the fuck ever, holmes.
In post 1440, Selkies wrote:
In post 1436, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:

~~

Nacho was pretty damn certain about his Kanye read.
Nacho also thought I was scum, why the fuck would I care what he thinks?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

selkies who is scum right now?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1445, Magua wrote:LLD, what did you and kanye talk about after TPP's flip?

Zero, Nil, Negatory, None, Goose Egg.

Nothing. No Posts.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:23 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

how come you hate talking to me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”