NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4889, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Pieguyn, can you show me one occurrence of any scum player ever telling another one to deliberately contradict themselves in order to push the wagon through?
nope. if both you and SSK are scum then SSK prob came up with it himself
In post 4890, Casso the King of Seals wrote:He's been creating a theory where I coach SSK into intentionally acting scummy in order to take the heat off me (instead of reiterating the original push on him) and his entire case on me is based on that and how more people aren't currently voting me. And then when I point out that the basis of his case (scum aren't jumping on Nacho, thus Nacho is scum) is wrong, he accuses me of not scumhunting and doesn't actually address anything that I brought forward.
afaik he had more on you than this. iirc he did before and he certainly does now. someone tell me if I'm wrong plz

also, explain your zmuffin read? I don't get it. looking through your ISO I remember stuff like this
In post 4394, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I measured to the 26th. Site downtime hasn't affected anyone else incredibly significantly, so I didn't think that it affected you that horribly. I think the difference is still important even when considering holidays.
but now it say his excuses for apathy are valid, and then also say it's "not what you'd expect from town muffin", when said apathy was iirc p much the whole reason for this. explain why the flip flop plz. and if that's not it then what other reservations are you having about him?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

*throws fit*
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

In post 4926, Cephrir wrote:*throws fit*
This post serves no purpose. If something upsets you, do something.

There are reasonable counterarguments to many of the things I posted regarding SSK.
Isoscum deployed a similar "why are you ignoring my vote" and the emphatic quickreaction may have been real excitement caused by how well Ceph's post fit the narrative he was creating.
"I don't understand this wagon" is certainly an easy way to not engage.
Perhaps that read was wrong. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again.

Casso's first hundred posts don't justify not lynching them.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Cephrir »

You aren't reading everyone's posts, are you?
Bartleby the Scrivener
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Vote: casso
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nati wrote:Muffin, Desp, I've already fallen into the abyss. I would totally lynch either of you today
heh. it's kinda funny just how bad you are at reading me, nati
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:12 am

Post by geists »

In post 4930, zMuffinMan wrote:heh. it's kinda funny just how bad you are at reading me, nati
A
And how bad you are at reading me :)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

my record in reading you is actually pretty fucking good, though :/

i think i've been right about you in every game so far? and you've been wrong about me in every game so far?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the touhou upick being a possible exception (but even there, your first question in the dead QT was asking about my alignment, so :/)
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:22 am

Post by geists »

I was more saying ffery posted that quote.

I don't think my ability to read you is on trial here. It's almost comical and I'm not sure I want to learn how to.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

we should hydra together some time

come vote casso
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 am

Post by geists »

I'm surprised we haven't yet.

VOTE: Casso
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 am

Post by geists »

It doesn't help you live in upside down land.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

we could call it muff rash
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 am

Post by geists »

Mr. Flay might get mad at us for that.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 am

Post by goodmorning »

Just a quick note to say I've been reading when possible and stayed relatively caught up, but why is Casso still not dead?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Empire »

Day 2, Votecount 30
Casso the King of Seals (7)
-
goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz, BROseidon, Generic, zMuffinMan, geists

MafiaSSK (2)
-
Desperado, Sakura Hana

Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
-
pieguyn, Cephrir

Desperado (2)
-
MC Maraca, Casso the King of Seals

Bert (2)
-
KoreanBBQ, Ser Arthur Dayne

Cephrir (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Not Voting (2)
-
MafiaSSK, Bert

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on January 11th at 10:10 AM EST (expired on 2014-01-11 11:10:12)

Mod Notes
-
fferyllt head of geists is V/LA until the 8th. GuyInFreezer head of KoreanBBQ is V/LA until Friday.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4916, Bert wrote:A townread coming from you? =O What happened to "I have no idea what you were doing in Castle, and I have no idea what you're doing when you play"
it should be pretty evident that i now feel like i have an idea of what you're doing when you play
In post 4918, geists wrote:Bro, this is I'm not sure what - a warning I guess. I'm teetering on the precipice of massive paranoia about you.

Muffin, Desp, I've already fallen into the abyss. I would totally lynch either of you today.
is this supposed to be some kind of grand revelation?

ps why are you helping us mislynch casso then? surely you don't think muffinscum and despscum would be bussing nachothorscum right now

unvote
vote: casso
;)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

Hm, 8 votes on Casso, 4 of them from sketchballs. Yeah, definitely nothing wrong with this wagon!
Bartleby the Scrivener
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 am

Post by geists »

In post 4942, Desperado wrote:ps why are you helping us mislynch casso then? surely you don't think muffinscum and despscum would be bussing nachothorscum right now
Hydra dissonance. Nati may be right, but I'm not feeling scum-nacho here. Not feeling town-nacho either. It's hard to explain but the proportional effort going to developing reads vs defending against the wagon just feels off.

I think Nacho usually has more of a "best defense is a good offense" approach when he's being run up.

That's really the main niggle I'm dealing with atm.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Bert »

I'm here, this game is getting attention.

Not sure about Nacho as I'm digging deeper. I've seen him run up in Wisdom's Open Game and Newbie 1429 as town...

he wasn't particularly convincing then, heh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Bert »

I can't remember if Ffery helped town run Nacho up in Hard boiled. This isn't quite like Wisdom's game or 1429. 1429 was because Nacho was going after low hanging fruit and flip flopping on a newbie. Open was a messed up noisy game.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 am

Post by geists »

In post 4946, Bert wrote:I can't remember if Ffery helped town run Nacho up in Hard boiled. This isn't quite like Wisdom's game or 1429. 1429 was because Nacho was going after low hanging fruit and flip flopping on a newbie. Open was a messed up noisy game.
I didn't. My vote was on salmonella dr at the end of that game day IIRC. I was considering a vote change, but wanted to synch with GiF first. I think that was my second game with Tammy, and I wasn't sure what to make of her case about Nacho being "robotic", but she seemed super confident of her read.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Bert »

Nacho's play here does feel kind of like where he has a strong spurt of "I gotta town this baby up, let's try to be charismatic in tons of walls via quantity and faux quality"...but then he starts limping off again and being helluva scummy

I also wonder how much of the scumreading is due to Thor being interpreted incorrectly as Nacho, or them wanting us to intentionally interpret them as the wrong hydra head.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

fwiw if Casso is town then SAD is scum

also, if Tammy is good at reading casso that might explain the tammy kill 0.0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”