YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:54 am

Post by YuniChikako »

In post 644, Toomai wrote:
In post 639, YuniChikako wrote:Give raisins, because this post and vote furthers my scum read on you.
Why is that? Because I went back to a previous scumread that appeared to be gaining steam?
A scum read and vote that you yourself haven't explained. So far it's been, "Oh yeah, they have good points to I'll vote now."
What I'm saying is, give me
your
thinking on JKLM. If he looks so scum to you that you want to vote him, give us
your
reads.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 650, YuniChikako wrote:What I'm saying is, give me
your
your
reads.
In post 373, Toomai wrote:Little original thought or effort, then jumps on the end of the wagon because...something about laziness? And sheeping "this is AtE" from someone who isn't actually on the wagon. I don't like that at all.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Pacman says I lacked content, I contest, he then waffles about how its a general thing, I contest, this is the part where he is required to say what is lacking. Unfortunately we won't be hearing from him for days I am sure.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

sigh.

in between about 154 and 403 you complained or made snide remarks about a bunch of posts without much indication at all that you were attempting to find reads. Then all of a sudden in 403 you had a list placing every single player in the game. I don't see the progression there and when I pointed out that you weren't actually saying anything, I was getting at the point that you showed no indication of progress made towards placing the game. It makes your whole list seem really arbitrary too... that arbitrariness is aggravated by your main scum read being TSO, who has townslipped multiple times, and the pointlessness of this "question" you refuse to get over when I've already explained that it isn't the right question at all and has no specific answer.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 653, evilpacman18 wrote: in between about 154 and 403 you complained or made snide remarks about a bunch of posts without much indication at all that you were attempting to find reads.
One maybe.

And you can translate that post to: Nice summary of his posts let me see if you do the same thing for another read.

Show me what you are talking about.
In post 653, evilpacman18 wrote: Then all of a sudden in 403 you had a list placing every single player in the game.
Yep.
In post 653, evilpacman18 wrote: I don't see the progression there and when I pointed out that you weren't actually saying anything, I was getting at the point that you showed no indication of progress made towards placing the game. It makes your whole list seem really arbitrary too...
I don't post every read as I get it and as it changes, there isn't a point, it just clutters the thread. My scumreads are easy to follow and that is what matters. If you wish to dispute that this is true please do so by showing which of my scum reads isn't obvious.

What I can't figure out about you is why you have no townreads.
(To save hassle later: I actually assume he has reads but hasn't posted them if he did a read list now they would magically appear from nowhere which shows clearly his argument is false)
That second one is laughable; everyone please look at it.

They are not. I have explained why they are not.

You tell me why scum would come into the game acting like it is multiball when the know it is.
In post 653, evilpacman18 wrote: and the pointlessness of this "question" you refuse to get over when I've already explained that it isn't the right question at all and has no specific answer.
Not Pointless.

There are a lot of people you could accuse of a lack of content, you chose me, I don't accept this; your argument is bogus. My content levels are very high.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 638, Bulbazak wrote:No he hasn't. He already knew what conclusions he wanted to reach, and then made up some BS for each VC so that he could reach them. If you had been paying attention to his posts this game, you should not have been surprised by any of his conclusions.
Yes, he reached those conclusions on weak information, and then tried to bolster them through some VCA. But, he always does that. The fact is you can see HOW he reached his weak conclusions in the first place.

Think of it as putting the cart before the horse. The horse will push instead of pull, and it's not as efficient, but you'll still get to where you are going in the end.

Go look at just his first 11 posts and get back to me with thoughts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 am

Post by YuniChikako »

In post 651, Toomai wrote:
In post 650, YuniChikako wrote:What I'm saying is, give me
your
your
reads.
In post 373, Toomai wrote:Little original thought or effort, then jumps on the end of the wagon because...something about laziness? And sheeping "this is AtE" from someone who isn't actually on the wagon. I don't like that at all.
Ah, I'm sorry I missed that. I'm sorry, I take back what I said, your vote doesn't make my scum read on you go up.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

So went back and re-read for the sole purpose of sorting out Mastin. To really test this, I looked at readslists, got my conclusions, then checked his.

re: Maxous' readslists, they're exactly the same, exactly. the. same.

Bulba, I tried, but pretty sure you're incorrect here.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Mod: V/LA for about a day.

Suffering PTSD right now, so it'll take me a while to properly compose myself. I'm shook up still, and quite noticeably so.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Matias »

I will read up since the game has been actually moving now
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 657, T S O wrote:So went back and re-read for the sole purpose of sorting out Mastin. To really test this, I looked at readslists, got my conclusions, then checked his.

I'm not seeing any past Maxous and mastin2 readslists being the same. Can you clarify?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

Let me take a different angle on this. How is that a town slip?
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Yiley »

How does that matter when the other two may or may not be? Check me all out and if one is not it doesn't matter statement is still true.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:46 am

Post by aptil »

In post 662, Yiley wrote:How does that matter when the other two may or may not be? Check me all out and if one is not it doesn't matter statement is still true.
What are you talking about ?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 662, Yiley wrote:How does that matter when the other two may or may not be? Check me all out and if one is not it doesn't matter statement is still true.
I have clearly said none are and have addressed why. I am specifically calling out that one as it very clearly isn't (the others can be debated but they are not).
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Yiley »

Ok thank you for clarifying that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 660, Toomai wrote:
In post 657, T S O wrote:So went back and re-read for the sole purpose of sorting out Mastin. To really test this, I looked at readslists, got my conclusions, then checked his.

I'm not seeing any past Maxous and mastin2 readslists being the same. Can you clarify?
Mastin analysed Maxous' readlists and came up with conclusions. To test his mindset, I did it myself before looking at his conclusions. We had the same ones.

Whether that's good or bad, idk, but it indicates Mastin-town.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:05 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 661, Slandaar wrote:
Let me take a different angle on this. How is that a town slip?
A different angle because your first attempt to pin me with some fake bullshit failed? nah, scum
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 487, Yiley wrote:I agree with T S O April isn't neccesarily mafia just for a hammer. We need to go on the attack and not be reflexively defensive.
aptil, it was just a weird defense that sort of fits into what else I was thinking, given I have scum reads on both of you and don't really see space for either of you Maxous' team. So this isn't something that I would work off specifically for obtaining reads, but it helps reinforce what I was thinking. Also I think someone else said this but that second sentence doesn't actually make any sense and so providing it as an excuse for his defending you makes me think he has other reasons to want to defend you
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 667, evilpacman18 wrote: A different angle because your first attempt to pin me with some fake bullshit failed? nah, scum
If you want to try and spin it that way that's fine.

You do still have to answer the question(s) though.

You are telling me someone suggesting they don't know it is multiball makes them town. I am saying that actually scum wouldn't come into the game acting like they know it is multiball. The difference between the two is obviously if you believe they are genuine about not knowing. I now direct you to read the first couple pages where it was made abundantly clear it is multiball. Do I believe town comes into the game acts like it isn't multiball (note town should not be assuming anything if they are unsure) while also skipping huge parts of the game including the Yuni wagon? no.

Apparently you do though so it is time to elaborate.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:39 am

Post by aptil »

In post 668, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 487, Yiley wrote:I agree with T S O April isn't neccesarily mafia just for a hammer. We need to go on the attack and not be reflexively defensive.
aptil, it was just a weird defense that sort of fits into what else I was thinking, given I have scum reads on both of you and don't really see space for either of you Maxous' team. So this isn't something that I would work off specifically for obtaining reads, but it helps reinforce what I was thinking. Also I think someone else said this but that second sentence doesn't actually make any sense and so providing it as an excuse for his defending you makes me think he has other reasons to want to defend you
In post 482, T S O wrote:Opportunism noted.

Aptil probably does this all the time.
This post was also kind of defending me . This came before Yiley's post , why didn't you feel this was weird ?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Desparado

Sorry you got a scum role this game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 669, Slandaar wrote:You are telling me someone suggesting they don't know it is multiball makes them town. I am saying that actually scum wouldn't come into the game acting like they know it is multiball.
But isn't it a distinct disadvantage for scum to come into a game advertised and titled as multiball and act like it isn't? At best it makes them stand out; at worst it makes it obvious they're only hunting for one opposing group.
In post 671, PeregrineV wrote:

This is the first non-RVS Desperado vote all game. Explain it.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:22 am

Post by aptil »

How did you come to that conclusion ?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 672, Toomai wrote:
In post 669, Slandaar wrote:You are telling me someone suggesting they don't know it is multiball makes them town. I am saying that actually scum wouldn't come into the game acting like they know it is multiball.
But isn't it a distinct disadvantage for scum to come into a game advertised and titled as multiball and act like it isn't? At best it makes them stand out; at worst it makes it obvious they're only hunting for one opposing group.

This is the first non-RVS Desperado vote all game. Explain it.
In post 673, aptil wrote:

How did you come to that conclusion ?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... 9&sr=posts
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”