Open 538: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Kalimar »

@lucky: not a defence of you, more an attempt to gauge ETL's thought process on the matter. content is subjective but to me refers to the assertion and discussion of posts and opinions that advances the gamestate. i have not asserted or discussed a large amount of posts and opinions in this game, and neither has DP. this wasn't my main problem with DP's vote of me: rather I found it hypocritical (and therefore scummy) that someone who has done next to nothing votes me primarily for doing next to nothing.

i'm decently satisfied with ETL's reasoning on her lucky scumread and cop choice. although i think making the second choice cop contingent on another n1 cop existing was a bit odd i'm not sure it's scummy odd just odd.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Kalimar »

@zebe: holidays, general lurking tendencies and being disengaged from this game have contributed to me being lurky in this game.

i don't think DBK nightkill speculation is going to lead anywhere useful. if you can explain to me why it might and i agree with your reasoning i will do so for you, however.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Kalimar »

In post 795, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 779, Tammy wrote:
In post 761, BoroPhil wrote: Zebe and Dr Pepper stayed resolutely on DBK.
ETL, Mr Blonde and Lucky stayed resolutely on Cheery.

Not sure if this essentially proves my case wrong with Zebe/ETL being there, but worth a discussion at least. and again means that we have to discuss the possibility of ETL/Zebe being scum together.

Vote for now is based on the above, his lack of anything else yesterday and a horrible vote on Kalimar today who looks town to me based on yesterday.

VOTE: DoctorPepper
Why does Kamilar look town to you? And why is his vote on Kalimar worse than smudger or bb's vote on kalimar? BB, who you were gunning for yesterday?
In post 780, Tammy wrote:
In post 770, BoroPhil wrote:basically two dreadful votes.

here is a question. if your day one gambit was so obviously town, why are you still alive?
Why is a kalimar vote dreadful? I think it's a wonderful vote.
mainly his 417, where he arrived at some similar conclusions to me, particularly on Aptil. However, I agreee with BB that Aptil's 791 was good,
although possibly stating the obvious? It did seem helpful though.

Vote was on Dr Pepper for a combination of reasons as per above. Could easily get on a Smudger vote though, BB now to a lesser extent.
it was stating the obvious. of course a cop with a result is going to claim, why wouldn't they?

i can sort of jive with the idea of scum not necessarily wanting to fakeclaim this early, but that's more a high risk-reward thing. the average scumplayer won't play to subvert expectations, so it makes sense heuristically that a fakeclaim would come later.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 776, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Of course I can. I'm waiting for everyone to post today. Some haven't.
You can see scum reasoning behind false N1 claim of cop yet demanded to be conftown multiple times.
In post 781, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 778, Tammy wrote:
In post 747, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Tammy it makes sense to me and was part of why i chose zebe instead.
Why did Bo's kill make sense to you?
Because if I were scum, it's exactly the kill I'd make. He was under heavy suspicion yesterday, and one of the two leading wagons. Considering there are multiple cops, it's not as easy to pin down who to take out. Instead, it's easier to assume the cop would investigate the second leading wagon, and kill that person instead (if they are town), possibly removing a confirmed town for the next day and setting someone up for a mislynch when they claim an innocent on the dead person.
I'd be more suspicious about bo today had he survived.
Fwiw, I wanted to avoid explaining this until later, but with the number of conftown and almost conftown, we'd have to be really bad to lose this.
If you were scum that's exactly the kill you would make... *sigh* Instead of this sentence... why not "I see my scum suspects making that kill". Scum isnt suppose to be you right? So why does it matter what kill you would make. You think I am scum, so what kill do you think I would make?
In post 782, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am sure they did not expect me to investigate anyone other than bo :wink: which is why lucky's immediate attempt to neutralize me is so damn scummy. Boro is less so. He at least tried to ask questions. Smudger's votes yesterday were opportunistic as fuck but he has yet to appear.
No ETL.... I was not trying to nuetralize you. I am just trying to poke holes in someone's defense who claims they are conftown with no right to do so.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Zebe
Zebe
Goon
Zebe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Zebe »

Essentially prod dodging... School keeping me busy until tomorrow.

One does not simply claim to be conftown. Copclaims should be questioned always.

@Kalimar: K. I don't need to delve deeper into the NK related things, just simple opinion was enough.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't have much to add really, so this is essentially a pre prod-dodge. Waiting to see Mr. Blonde's replacement and I still think Kalimar and Smudger are good votes.

Also wainting to hear from Dr. Pepper. I get the votes on him, but he's such an easy mislynch that I'll wait to see what he brings.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I never claimed to be conftown. I am going to evaluate scum activity from the point of view that makes sense for scum. The Bo kill makes sense to me,
because
it's what I'd do as scum. Somebody asked me why it made sense; I answered.

The real question is, why are you trying to "poke holes" in my claim, instead of questioning me about my reasoning, like others have been doing? That's the fucking point I have been making the people seem to be missing.

Your entire motivation is to "poke holes" (i.e. DISCREDIT) in my claim, whereas others motivation is to determine if it's true or not by asking questions about the choices I made. Scum want to "poke holes"; they don't care about the reasoning. Just like you don't care about the reasoning.

Lucky is scum, and needs to be lynched.
Art is cool.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

What you see as poking holes, is my way of getting to the truth of things. If you cant fill the holes I am making, then there is a problem. So stop spending 75 percent of your replies to me trying to get me to stop.

... On an unrelated note, Tammy... You have nothing to talk about at all? Let me go through your iso and see if I can't find some things we can discuss...
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 807, Lucky2u wrote:
... On an unrelated note, Tammy... You have nothing to talk about at all? Let me go through your iso and see if I can't find some things we can discuss...
Nope! But have fun with that. You'd do better, if you're town, to actually read through the game and stop stretching to post content.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 pm

In post 803, Lucky2u wrote:
I am just trying to poke holes
in someone's defense
Art is cool.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Good with where this game is going

yay
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Smudger »

ETL states she is not conftown, but then Lucky seems to think ETL made such a statement, which she actually did, but not directly this sort of sets the thought that ETL does in fact regard herself as confirmed town.

ETL basically set up the 1 v 1 she is having with Lucky through her own invite for Lucky to do so and Lucky went for it. I don't see what Lucky is doing as being of particular issue, what is wrong with looking for holes, or gaps in someones argument? nothing at all, ETL you asked for it and Lucky has obliged you. But then Lucky is not being consistent as ETL has pointed out.

BB you still have more to say or is that just it for now?

isn't this stating the obvious?
In post 802, Kalimar wrote:can sort of jive with the idea of scum not necessarily wanting to fakeclaim this early, but that's more a high risk-reward thing. the average scumplayer won't play to subvert expectations, so it makes sense heuristically that a fakeclaim would come later.
currently my thoughts are Lucky or DP are scum with a smudge of doubt on BB now.

VOTE: Lucky2

had my vote here yesterday going back here for the same reasons and for content today and what is a pointless argument with ETL.

where is Mr Blonde?
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Why Kalimar? He pretty much just deflected my suspicion with a discredit of "you didnt do anything wither"
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

ETL, you should be concerned that Smudger is agreeing with you.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: smudger

You say our fight is pointless and you have no problems with me and then vote me for reasons you don't want to state again in detail. I'm good with smudger.
anorway
anorway
Goon
anorway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:01 am

Post by anorway »

Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-18 19:00:00)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Count 2.3

[L-6] Mr_Blonde
[L-6] Zebe
[L-6] Tammy
[L-6] BBmolla
[L-6] BoroPhil
[L-6] EspeciallyTheLies
[L-6] aptil
[L-5]
Smudger
: Lucky2u
[L-4]
Lucky2u
: EspeciallyTheLies, Smudger
[L-3]
Kalimar:
DoctorPepper, BBmolla, Tammy
[L-2]
DoctorPepper:
Kalimar, BoroPhil, Zebe, aptil

Not voting (1): Mr_Blonde
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 am

In post 813, BoroPhil wrote:ETL, you should be concerned that Smudger is agreeing with you.
Why? He spent half his post discrediting me and then saying he agrees and votes lucky. Thats not a town post and if he wants to help me lynch his partner idgaf.
Art is cool.
anorway
anorway
Goon
anorway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 am

Post by anorway »

Fusion replaces Mr_Blonde.

aptil has been prodded.
Fusion
Fusion
Goon
Fusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Fusion »

Hi. I am in the process of catching up. I'll post my thoughts later today.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 811, Smudger wrote:BB you still have more to say or is that just it for now?
I kind of think the lucky wagon sucks, and that we should lynch Kalimar instead.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Fusion
Fusion
Goon
Fusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Fusion »

I have about 5 solid townreads upon my first readthrough of the thread. I can post them now if you want to discuss or just wait till tomorrow until I finish reading through ISOs of the remaining players so I can post a full list of reads.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 816, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 813, BoroPhil wrote:ETL, you should be concerned that Smudger is agreeing with you.
Why? He spent half his post discrediting me and then saying he agrees and votes lucky. Thats not a town post and if he wants to help me lynch his partner idgaf.
I disagree with you and you know what I have pointed out in that post regarding your statements is in fact a truer representation of what was actually said. there are holes in what you have said, if you want to consider it discrediting you then fine, but bottom line it is a statement of fact and your dismissal of it is either arrogant or anti town, based on my read of you so far I think its arrogance, so by all means continue with that approach and point out where they are not.

I remain with the thought that Lucky is scum, he was a D2 vote four me and is now.
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 am

Post by aptil »

I was not feeling well yesterday so could not log in . Will post in a few hours .
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Kalimar »

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 820, Fusion wrote:I have about 5 solid townreads upon my first readthrough of the thread. I can post them now if you want to discuss or just wait till tomorrow until I finish reading through ISOs of the remaining players so I can post a full list of reads.
That's an unusual amount of solid town reads. You have no doubts about any of them?

Return to “Completed Open Games”