Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3164, Desperado wrote:It's more optimal to continue clearing non-claims, hence:

Lynch Ika
Eagle on Shos
Mala on me

Let's go.
the whole point though, is to give each one a choice. make it 50/50. Scum can't plan for it.

Aaargh, which is why, SHOS, we're not lynching Eagle! Eagle can't clear you if he's fucking dead. It doesn't actually matter that Ika is a policy lynch, because We're NOT lynching between power roles, etc. It's a nice, safe lynch, and maybe hits scum.

I really don't care which person is set up to investigate shos, Mala or Eagle. Mala would work, but shos wants to be doc'd, too. Seems sketchy, but I'm willing to put it aside until tomorrow.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 2.08ika - 4 - Desperado, Whiskers, Titus, Mirari (L-2)
havingfitz - 2 - Nachomamma8, Malakittens (L-4)
1baldeagle1 - 2 - ika, shos (L-4)

Not Voting - havingfitz, Kise, 1baldeagle1

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-10 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #38: Eris is the goddess of discord and indirectly caused the Trojan War with her apple of discord.

With regards to havingfitz's question, a neighborization on Wisdom would not have been successful.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 3172, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3154, 1baldeagle1 wrote:@Nacho, I changed my mind and I do not want to lynch any of the neighborizers at the moment, definitely a good idea to later in the game. I would feel more confident getting scum outside of the neighborizer pool before we look into them. I think fitz is the scummiest person in the neighborizer group, then it goes Titus then Whiskers.

@Whiskers, I follow your plan, and I'm willing to do it, but I want to make sure it's smart to do so.
@everyone, are there any objections to Whiskers's plan in ?
Why did you change your mind?
I rather see a scumflip or two outside of the neighorizer pool before we start looking into them.

shos, get your fucking vote off of me and do something useful.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

Ok, here's the plan.

Mala is going to investigate whoever she feels like investigating.

My possible targets are Malakittens or havingfitz.
Whiskers's plan is in post

Alright, I'm ready to lynch now.
VOTE: ika
This is L-1.
Ika, please claim in your next post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@Nacho

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthrea ... to-Riddler - I am scum, ika was town.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthrea ... -You-Lynch! - I was jester, ika was mafia (note: jesters do NOT autoend the game).

Mirari's post, well what freaked me out anyway, suggests she knows ika is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

hey ika

hey

ika

come to this thread,
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

If ika ignores this thread, then he's claiming scum.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

Actually, he has been ignoring it all day.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3178, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Ok, here's the plan.

Mala is going to investigate whoever she feels like investigating.

My possible targets are Malakittens or havingfitz.
Whiskers's plan is in post
In that case, we should have somebody on Shos. It sounds like Shos is claiming a MASSIVE power role, and if that's the case, he'll bring us results tomorrow, and then if he doesn't, we know our next lynch. Easy peasy.

Oh-- I mean, someone should be 50/50 on shos.
Actually, nevermind, because mala "investigating anyone" functionally results in her investigating anybody except Titus, Fitz, or me. So 7 players, with a preference toward some players over another.
Eh, do whatever. You're not leaving any question as to who you're choosing though, Eagle.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Post by shos »

^^^is true. Target MEEE or mala, lol. You are scum anyway so nvm

My role is POTENTIALLY massive. It could be entirely useless I guess but what are the odds. Anyway i wanna survive the night to find out.

Town is way too powerful if all three are town even witjout my role..
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

Reads

Town:
Whiskers - After reading through today I feel a bit better towards Whiskers. 

1baldeagle1 - Liked GG on D1.  Didn't like the fact that a virgin and an investigative role are combined but after further consideration...that's what wisdom was essentially so that keeps my opinion of this slot fairly strong town.  Which makes Mala town.  Bleh.

Malakittens - The only thing keeping me from Mala yesterday was her claim and the only thing keeping me from voting her today is Eagle's claim.  Not a fan of her play.  Annoyed that claims are keeping me for voting her.  My recent concerns are shown in my previous post (the wall catch up).  Town based on Eagle claim. 

Leaning town: 
Kise - I had ooba as null town so Kise can be there for now.

Desperado - Not very active but says things I agree with.  Leaning town. 
Mirari - Has a few posts that have made me think she is town but not a fan of her reasoning for voting me today.  Null.

Suspect:
Nachomamma - I did not care for Nacho when I read up upon replacing in.  He seemed more detached than I recall from other games.  I have liked some of his posts D2 and he has said things I have been in agreement with...biggest negative on him is his baseless push on me.

shos - liked a lot of what I saw from him D1 but have had a few things bother me today.  The push to direct PR actions.  The obstinance regarding Eagle's claim and asking to be docced by his main suspect.  And why not ask to be investigated by Mala?  Asking Eagle to protect/investigate you opens up all kinds of wifom depending on what happens tonight.  D2 was not good for shos IMO.

Titus - If there is a scum neighborizer my suspicion would remain towards Titus.  I will admit that I thought Titus was making some good posts IMO towards the end of the day but suspicion remains.

ika - pretty worthless.  Lynching feels a bit policy-esque but I would not want to have this playing in a LYLO situation.  Plus...scum can be worthless too. 

Happy to vote ika pending their claim.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 am

Post by shos »

wisdom was ascetic, that means he cannot be targetted at ALL. if he was to be the same, he would be virgin, not ascetic. he couldn't be neighebourized, yes, but he also couldn't be investigated, remember? so you getting a 'strong town' read on eagle from wisdom's flip is terrible imo. and if you base both his and mala's alignment on wisdom's N1 flip, it's even worse. you're playing outguess the mod when you only have 2 flips and none of them confirmed any of the neighbourizing-related claims.

where the fuck is kise's catchup? are we going to end the day without kise speaking? O_o; cuz it looks like a hammer is imminent by now.

...Mirari posted today? O_o;; oh, yes. don't remember shit about it..no time..

lol @omgus on nachotown

OMFG.
do I need to reiterate it a thousand times? I wanted to be DOCCED. not CONFIRMED. that is just a sideeffect :) an important one, but the main idea is that I want to survive the night, and tomorrow I'll decide if it's vital that I survive even more or not.
The only way in which wifom occurs is if eagle dies and he dies ALONE. then, we don't know if I am scum who didn't shoot or if scum shot him and I can be town. either way I survive and mala gets a result. so why not. I think he is likely to die anyway if he is town so why not say what I think he should do if he is town? if he is scum it doesn't really matter now does it? and it doesn't look like people are going to help me lynch him so yeah. lynch ika, protect+investigate me/mala, investigate nacho/des. that's probably the best plan I can think of.

Ika should definitely claim

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3186, shos wrote:wisdom was ascetic, that means he cannot be targetted at ALL. if he was to be the same, he would be virgin, not ascetic. he couldn't be neighebourized, yes, but he also couldn't be investigated, remember?
so you getting a 'strong town' read on eagle from wisdom's flip is terrible imo. and if you base both his and mala's alignment on wisdom's N1 flip, it's even worse. you're playing outguess the mod when you only have 2 flips and none of them confirmed any of the neighbourizing-related claims.
I'm not doing any of the stuff you are mentioning which I bolded.  I said I had liked GG D1.  He was a town read for me.  The only reason I was doubting that read was because Eagle was claiming weak doc in addition to being a Virgin.  I didn't think it was likely that the mod would have a virgin role AND an investigative role combined.  Until I realized this morning that that is essentially what Wisdom was.  He could be neighborized (like a virgin)...and the fact he couldn't be investigated is irrelevent to my point...and he was an investigative role.  So basically the same thing IMO as Eagle's role.  So I'm not saying I think Eagle is town because of Wisdom's flip...I'm saying my suspicions were misplaced based on wisdom's flip.  And if I am to believe Eagle...that clears Mala.  And I don't know wth you are on about in the last line :?

In post 3186, shos wrote:lol @omgus on nachotown
Assuming this is directed at me.....I suspected Nacho-tbd yesterday.  If anything I probably suspect him a little LESS today.  The only thing I have issue with from him today is his push on me.  Scum try to get town lynched.  lol at you discrediting omgus.  omgus happens. 

What are your thoughts on Nacho's push on me?  And can you remind me how he became town again when earlier today you felt the need to vote him?
In post 3186, shos wrote:OMFG.

do I need to reiterate it a thousand times? I wanted to be DOCCED. not CONFIRMED. that is just a sideeffect :) an important one, but the main idea is that I want to survive the night, and tomorrow I'll decide if it's vital that I survive even more or not.
The only way in which wifom occurs is if eagle dies and he dies ALONE. then, we don't know if I am scum who didn't shoot or if scum shot him and I can be town. either way I survive and mala gets a result. so why not. I think he is likely to die anyway if he is town so why not say what I think he should do if he is town? if he is scum it doesn't really matter now does it? and it doesn't look like people are going to help me lynch him so yeah. lynch ika, protect+investigate me/mala, investigate nacho/des. That's probably the best plan I can think of.
You don't have to reiterate anything...you just need to read closer.  I referred to you wanting to be docced.  Problem with that is doccing you prevents Eagle from doccing Mala.  If Eagle "protects/investigates" someone other than Mala and picks scum...he's dead.  Combined with the potential of scum shooting Mala if they know she isn't going to be protected...that could lead to two deaths.  If Eagle protects Mala...we're guaranteed at least one of them surviving and getting an investigative result from Mala (barring a RBer).  Plus if Eagle dies...that would confirm Mala.  So investigation result and confirmed Mala trumps shos still in the game (alignment unknown depending on who Mala looks at) and dead weak doc.

Why do you think you are going to die?  Assuming the Eagle Mala claims are legit...scum would be crazy to let them continue to exist.  So I reiterate...your request to direct Eagle is suspect.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

What is your claim ika?
You're online and posting. Shouldn't be difficult.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:21 am

Post by shos »

oh, I understand now. that still doesn't make sense in my opinion tho: you say that wisdom's flip made you realize that it IS possible that eagle is both a virgin and a weak(btw, you didn't talk about him being a doc, not only investigative) and therefore it is more likely that the claim is true; but with that logic, if I am a PR, and I suddenly claim to be a virgin as well, that makes it MORE likely that I'm not lying?? I'm sorry - last time I checked my mind, adding more and more power to more and more townies makes the game unbalanced, not balanced. you are talking about three investigative town roles, I'm reminding you. adding more power to them does not make it better, it makes it worse.

re: nacho - I did not discredit you, I said 'lol' -_-; if you go back and see, after I ISOed ika I ISOed you, and I did not agree with his push on you. I could go with it, cuz you're a neighbourizer and I strongly support the thought that at least one neighbourizer is scum - but you're definitely not a real scumread, titus would have been a much better choice if I were to choose from the neighbourizers.

since you're clearly not reading, AGAIN, I will repeat, AGAIN: the vote on nacho was not a real vote, it was a reaction test. I tend to do that a lot lately; and this was not the only reason he became town. My current townreads are Nacho, Ika, probably whiskers; seems like town is policy lynching Ika tho - I'm disappointed - but I understand them. you are currently in the big pile of nulls-that-I-am-willing-to-see-flips-of.

re: last paragraph - you LITERALLY asked me why not be copped by mala. so I reiterated. I think eagle is scum, ergo he is not a doc. so if he is town, I survive. if he is scum, he targets me, and if I die, people know that he is scum, and lynch him, so he won't kill me, so I survive. in other words: if he says he targets me - I survive the night.

Also, assuming both are town, I see no problem in preventing eagle from doccing mala. If eagle is town, he has a high chance of being shot. he is a doc which is much stronger than mala - and he cannot protect himself. the only reason scum may want to keep him alive is he might be a free kill if he targets them - cuz he will die, then town will lynch scum and scum kill again - it's 2 in the price of 1, whereas mala will not die when she has a guilty. If he protects mala he wastes his own power - which give you ALIGNMENT indicative results, in exchange for *one* investigation by mala which may or may not be successful and even if it is it may give us some kind of false information, create wifom, etc. haven't we already discussed mala's uselessness??.....
yes, if he targets scum he's dead, but we also found scum, good exchange imo. you said that if he targets mala we're guaranteed a result. that is true even if he doesn't kill mala - that result would be ME. you forgot?

you pretty much say that you don't want the weak doc to die. we should then try to townhunt instead. how comes you haven't offered this?

I think I am going to die because I do not assume the claims are legit. with my power, wisdom's power, PA's power, and these two claimed powers - scum should like, have a 3xDayvig in order to balance this setup.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:22 am

Post by shos »

Do we want to wait for Kise before we hammer?

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Kise »

Not gon lie I'm ready to fuck him up too

vote ika

dw guys im town
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:03 am

Post by shos »

^^^that's a hammer, I think, lol x)
why haven't you waited for a claim? why haven't you posted any content?

Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Mirari »

Sorry about my play today.
But Kise/ooba and I are town. I will explain tomorrow, I strongly urge investigative PRs to hit within other players. The suggestions so far are pretty good and I support them.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:32 am

Post by shos »

my offer is:
doc me
cop nacho

hope for good.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 am

Post by shos »

mirari, why is Kise town? you two had this 'mutual townread', right?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3192, shos wrote:^^^that's a hammer, I think, lol x)
why haven't you waited for a claim? why haven't you posted any content?
I would say Ika's silence is pretty deafening.
;)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Elyse »

VC and flip incoming
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Elyse »

FINAL VOTECOUNT DAY 2ika - 6 - Desperado, Whiskers, Titus, Mirari, 1baldeagle1, Kise (LYNCH)
havingfitz - 2 - Nachomamma8, Malakittens (L-4)
1baldeagle1 - 2 - ika, shos (L-4)

Not Voting - havingfitz

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-10 22:00:00)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Elyse »

After the long discussion the previous day, the deities were more nervous than ever before. They had just lost two of their own - Poseidon and Hestia - and wanted desperately to eliminate an enemy. After a few discussions and some finger-pointing, all eyes were on Athena. She sat quietly on her throne and did not say a word. Others pressured her to do something or speak about her actions at night, but she refused. Enough votes were cast and she was decided to be the death of the day. Silently, she took her death with honor and was killed swiftly, turning to dust. Whereas Poseidon and Hestia's dust was gold, Athena's was black. The gods had succeeded and lynched one of the mafia.

ika
-
Athena
Mafia Ninja
- was lynched
Day 2

It is now Night 2. Please send me all night actions if you have any via PM or QT.

Night 2 Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-11 22:00:00)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”