NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Bert »

Too many people in this game and I have trouble recalling everyone. My opinions become so vague.

Happy holidays everyone. 3 more votes in 13 hours doesn't seem unmanageable

Peace.

Bert
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 73
Stuffed Crust (8)
-
Cephrir, geists, Tammy, Desperado, Bert, Sakura Hana, MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon

MafiaSSK (3)
-
Casso the King of Seals, Ser Arthur Dayne, pieguyn

Casso the King of Seals (3)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, Generic

BROseidon (1)
-
MC Maraca

KoreanBBQ (1)
-
KoreanBBQ

Sakura Hana (1)
-
DOMO

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1)
-
BROseidon

goodmorning (1)
-
Norlkaz

Not Voting (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 26th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-26 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st. goodmorning is V/LA until the 26th. DOMO is V/LA until the 27th. Generic is V/LA until the 26th.
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

Llamarble flies by the seat of his pants more than Norlkaz does.
Norlkaz is much less noisy and needs to be caught up before becoming active.
I have read through page 120.

In a game this large I believe it is difficult to lynch scum without a couple of town leaders.
I was planning to be one today, but I failed to bite in to the necessary degree.

I shall read Stuffed Crust now and either put down a vote or put down a reluctant vote.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3789, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TOWN++
:
1) Tammy
2) Geists
3) Desperado
4) Pieguyn
5) Bert
6) GoodMorning
7) MC Maraca

POSSIBLY TOWN

8) Sakura Hana - Pending meta-dive
9) MafiaSSK - I thought his analysis of his wagon looked town. If town, he'll probably be nk'd soon anyways based on doc claim
10) Casso the King of Seals - Pending Nacho showing off his awesomeness by wrecking the scum
11) KoreanBBQ - Mostly gut. Some paranoia of GIF for his very good scumgame
12) zMuffinMan - Same as KBBQ
13) Generic - Back to thinking he could be town but not sure

YET TO BE SORTED
:
14) BROseidon
15) Norlkaz
16) Cephrir
17) Ser Arthur Dayne
18) DOMO
19) Stuffed Crust

I am pretty sure there are no scum in the top group. There could be 1, maybe 2 scum in my possibly town pile. The rest I think are in the bottom pile.
Okay I'm exhausted and it's late. I might not make much sense. I also think I'm spending the day with my sister tomorrow so I won't be able to do anything before deadline, but the chances are like 1% I'm dying tonight so I can actually put more thought into this tomorrow.

From your town + list: mild bits of paranoia on geists, probably stupid and can't even really tell you why. I don't have desperado or pieguyn as solid town. I've had pieguyn as a gut scum read, but I'm setting that away for your meta-town case for now. Desperado is weirding me out. I'm pretty sure I remember from Anything Goes that he said that he thrives in the chaos of noisy games or enjoys it or something along those lines, so him complaining about the noise has me furrowing my brow more often than not.

From your possibly town list: Not as sold on Sakura being town as others would like to believe she is. Still worried about Nacho; I'm waiting for pizzazz.

Your need to be sorted list is who I need to sort as well. Though I have Domo as town, not exactly sure why as it was from way earlier. Marble (norlkaz) isn't always active on day one, but I feel like I have some markers for his game to get a decent read on him.

Okay that's all, I guess I really didn't have much to say.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3803, Imperium wrote:
In post 3789, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TOWN++
:
1) Tammy
2) Geists
3) Desperado
4) Pieguyn
5) Bert
6) GoodMorning
7) MC Maraca

POSSIBLY TOWN

8) Sakura Hana - Pending meta-dive
9) MafiaSSK - I thought his analysis of his wagon looked town. If town, he'll probably be nk'd soon anyways based on doc claim
10) Casso the King of Seals - Pending Nacho showing off his awesomeness by wrecking the scum
11) KoreanBBQ - Mostly gut. Some paranoia of GIF for his very good scumgame
12) zMuffinMan - Same as KBBQ
13) Generic - Back to thinking he could be town but not sure

YET TO BE SORTED
:
14) BROseidon
15) Norlkaz
16) Cephrir
17) Ser Arthur Dayne
18) DOMO
19) Stuffed Crust

I am pretty sure there are no scum in the top group. There could be 1, maybe 2 scum in my possibly town pile. The rest I think are in the bottom pile.
Okay I'm exhausted and it's late. I might not make much sense. I also think I'm spending the day with my sister tomorrow so I won't be able to do anything before deadline, but the chances are like 1% I'm dying tonight so I can actually put more thought into this tomorrow.

From your town + list: mild bits of paranoia on geists, probably stupid and can't even really tell you why. I don't have desperado or pieguyn as solid town. I've had pieguyn as a gut scum read, but I'm setting that away for your meta-town case for now. Desperado is weirding me out. I'm pretty sure I remember from Anything Goes that he said that he thrives in the chaos of noisy games or enjoys it or something along those lines, so him complaining about the noise has me furrowing my brow more often than not.

From your possibly town list: Not as sold on Sakura being town as others would like to believe she is. Still worried about Nacho; I'm waiting for pizzazz.

Your need to be sorted list is who I need to sort as well. Though I have Domo as town, not exactly sure why as it was from way earlier. Marble (norlkaz) isn't always active on day one, but I feel like I have some markers for his game to get a decent read on him.

Okay that's all, I guess I really didn't have much to say.
And oops.
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

VOTE: Stuffed Crust
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3754, KoreanBBQ wrote:Pieguyn: scum for the next few minutes just for sake of attempting to make me waffle again on SC
gomennasai GIF-sama I d-d-didn't mean to :cry:

vote: SC

L-1
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:47 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: SC

=====[]
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

geists wrote:Re sorting you, I'm finding it pretty difficult going to get data that is definitive this game and haven't come up with a line of questioning that I think would be definitive. So I can kinda relate. It could be because the bar has been raised considerably since I last played with you.
ok. and i can somewhat understand that position, kinda. but i don't think what nacho was doing in any way counts as "sorting" and i don't think the way he was approaching it was town
geists wrote:Players of concern are Bro, zmuffin, domo and to a lesser extent Ceph and Sakura
with the exception of maybe domo, it would not surprise me if all the players in that list are town
bert wrote:Muffin style unreadable very TIPsy, Varsoon can't read - too manipulative and calculating - almost like Yates...no idea how to read
oh yeah, i've been really manipulative and calculating. good catch. i'll give you a clue if you have no idea how to read me. starts with a "t", ends with "own", has 4 letters. tell me if you need another clue

btw did you respond to my last post? i missed it or skimmed over it if you did
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:49 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Rejoice muffin
The day 1 is over
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, i'm ecstatic. and it only took 153 pages. high five
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Final Votecount
Stuffed Crust (11) (LYNCH)
-
Cephrir, geists, Tammy, Desperado, Bert, Sakura Hana, MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Norlkaz, pieguyn, KoreanBBQ

Casso the King of Seals (3)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, Generic

MafiaSSK (2)
-
Casso the King of Seals, Ser Arthur Dayne

BROseidon (1)
-
MC Maraca

Sakura Hana (1)
-
DOMO

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1)
-
BROseidon

Not Voting (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 26th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-26 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st. goodmorning is V/LA until the 26th. DOMO is V/LA until the 27th. Generic is V/LA until the 26th.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Empire »

Maybe some flavor will go here later...maybe.

Stuffed Crust,
Town Vigilante
, lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1! Day 2 will begin on December 28th at 9:00 AM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-28 10:02:49)
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Empire »

Sorry for being a tad bit late, taking care of some stuff.

Tammy,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2! Deadline is on January 11th at 10:10 AM EST (expired on 2014-01-11 11:10:12)
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Empire »

Day 2, Votecount 1
Not Voting (18)
-
geists, Casso the King of Seals, MC Maraca, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Generic, Bert, MafiaSSK, pieguyn, BROseidon, Norlkaz, KoreanBBQ, goodmorning, Sakura Hana, Ser Arthur Dayne, zMuffinMan, DOMO, Cephrir, Desperado

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on January 11th at 10:10 AM EST (expired on 2014-01-11 11:10:12)

Mod Notes
-
BROseidon is V/LA until January 3rd.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I guess I need to re-evaluate my reads, I was p.certain Varsoon was scum =/
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Generic »

Sakura hana threatens a rage quit and you all panic lynch stuffed crust?

Did they even get any time to claim?

Anyway, as annoying as that was I will be rather disappointed if hana did that as a ploy to evade lynch, having aged in a few games with her I like to believe she is a more legitimate person than something so unsportsmanlike (and since I have been in a similar position myself in a previous game I cannot be too judgemental) so now that you are here for another day phase hans please give your vurrent reads on the remaining players.

I'm two for two incidentally, if we are keeping count on reads. So it's looking good for mcmaraca and f16 as town in my eyes.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Generic »

* having PLAYED in a few games with her.

Although I think I have aged visibly after games with nacho and bert ;)
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3283, Casso the King of Seals wrote:18. DOMO - I hate reading Domo, eh, call it nullish town.
In post 3590, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Or maybe one of DOMO/SAD? That group looks more likely to have scum in it than it did before.
In post 3593, Casso the King of Seals wrote:DOMO if Nati says no on SSK.
Casso, can you explain slowly please why you went from nullish town to attempting to get support for my speedlynch after I left for xmas?

Here, let me help jar your memory...

vote casso
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3807, KoreanBBQ wrote:VOTE: SC

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 3818, DOMO wrote:
In post 3283, Casso the King of Seals wrote:18. DOMO - I hate reading Domo, eh, call it nullish town.
In post 3590, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Or maybe one of DOMO/SAD? That group looks more likely to have scum in it than it did before.
Casso, can you explain slowly please why you went from nullish town to attempting to get support for my speedlynch after I left for xmas?

vote casso
Thor's reads, not Nacho's.
You are currently suffering from a syndrome where you end up at the bottom of my POE list because there are currently a large amount of people who are townier. What particularly sparked my interest in you was the Sakura wagon, which had a bunch of really really townie people, then you and SAD, hence my comment about the couple of you looking worse than before.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 am

Post by geists »

In post 3818, DOMO wrote:

vote casso
What are your other reads?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 am

Post by geists »

In post 3819, Generic wrote:
In post 3807, KoreanBBQ wrote:VOTE: SC

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
I'm the one who breathed life back into that wagon after SSK claimed.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3816, Generic wrote:so now that you are here for another day phase hans please give your vurrent reads on the remaining players.
In post 3815, Sakura Hana wrote:need to re-evaluate my reads
So until I do that and since I get a 5 day or so vacation from work starting at noon, I should have some time to have something ready by tomorrow (it's a pretty long read)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Generic »

Can I see what you WERE thinking please?

I did see you say you were gonna revise the reads, but you were saying you were busy day 1, avoided being lynched and now are throwing all the reads out and saying you need to start over.

Had you not blacklist telled (love that term btw) I would be more feeling a case of stalling here.

Have you no thoughts on your wagon and the manner people left it?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”