NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

Mara, I don't think Tammy is scum and I don't think F-16 is scum. I suppose F-16 is still a possibility, but that would take some pretty impressive improvement from his old scumgames after a very short time.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3546, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why did you call Cabd town early?
I did the same thing on another Newbie game, I feel confident on reading Cabd, and since he claimed Mason my guess was right.
In post 3546, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why were you sheeping Thor and I when open 534 was still going on and it was clear i was playing like shit? Also, I don't like how you said you weren't sheeping me because Open 534 and then you said you weren't sheeping me because you didn't know where else to go. Could you explain that?
I had always sheeped you and I couldn't use a reason from an ongoing game to suddenly decide to not sheep you.
In post 3546, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why is me giving early townreads scummy? The first game content post in our QT has me producing 4 easy townreads, I can't remember a time where I didn't give early townreads.
I was concerned about the easy townread on Varsoon, not any of the others.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 70
Sakura Hana (9)
-
Tammy, DOMO, Ser Arthur Dayne, Sakura Hana, geists, Desperado, KoreanBBQ, MC Maraca, Bert

Casso the King of Seals (3)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, Generic

Stuffed Crust (2)
-
Cephrir, pieguyn

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1)
-
BROseidon

goodmorning (1)
-
Norlkaz

Not Voting (4)
-
MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Stuffed Crust, Casso the King of Seals

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 26th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-26 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st. goodmorning is V/LA until the 26th. DOMO is V/LA until the 27th. Generic is V/LA until the 26th.
Last edited by Empire on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hey sakura, who do you think is scum?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 pm

In post 3544, Tammy wrote:I didn't have much time cuz family is here and Christmas, but I looked through xenologue to see if it's similar. I don't really get how it is. There there was this build up of pressure, in which Sakura thought there was no way around her lynch because Nacho was scum reading her. She claimed and then hammered herself because she wanted everyone to know that she was telling the truth about her claim and her reads. When she hammered herself she gave final reads.

That doesn't really match up to here where she was the 5th vote on her wagon and she included the bit about the *ragequit* and then decided not to claim and say that she was going to troll instead.

I've never seen Sakura!scum so I don't know how her reaction matches up to her scum game and how she responds. And I don't have the time to look it up.

I still think there's something up with Pie, but I'm going to go with Falcon's town case right now.

If there's a move away from Sakura, I'd probably join the Stuff Crust wagon even though I don't have great feelings of that coming back scum to avoid getting Falcon lynched.

But I'd probably move to most people or anyone that I don't have an inkling of a town read on, which is most people because this noise is insane.
I'll admit that i would like Sakura to be scum because her shutting down seems more toxic than it usually does (I have no respect for any people in the game, lynch me, fuck you versus her fear of not being able to fight the lynch, frustration and being apologetic for reacting in weird ways and drawing the lynch onto her), but I feel like its more of a case of me just wanting her to be scum as opposed to her actually being scum. The big hoop to jump through is why would she react this way as scum and would she really stoop as low to pulling the "you guys ruined the game" card as scum as opposed to just self voting and trying to fake her usual frustration?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3553, zMuffinMan wrote:hey sakura, who do you think is scum?
Check my ISO my reads haven't changed much since then, specially because I stopped giving a damn about this game after the sudden stupid compromise flash wagon on me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:30 pm

In post 3551, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3546, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why did you call Cabd town early?
I did the same thing on another Newbie game, I feel confident on reading Cabd, and since he claimed Mason my guess was right.
In post 3546, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why were you sheeping Thor and I when open 534 was still going on and it was clear i was playing like shit? Also, I don't like how you said you weren't sheeping me because Open 534 and then you said you weren't sheeping me because you didn't know where else to go. Could you explain that?
I had always sheeped you and I couldn't use a reason from an ongoing game to suddenly decide to not sheep you.
In post 3546, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why is me giving early townreads scummy? The first game content post in our QT has me producing 4 easy townreads, I can't remember a time where I didn't give early townreads.
I was concerned about the easy townread on Varsoon, not any of the others.
In the other newbie game, your read was a reaction test. Was it a reaction test here?

You weren't sheeping us before you asked Thor about Korean BBQ and you didn't have to create a situation at all so you could call us town and sheep us. Also, the explanation part is about a more recent exchange where you said that you were sheeping me because Open 534, I said "or is it because you don't know where else to go?" and you were like "yeah, that". I can dig up post numbers if you need me to.

Why is the easy townread on Varsoon concerning?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

sakura wrote:Check my ISO my reads haven't changed much since then
geists, SC, casso?

vote casso?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3556, Casso the King of Seals wrote:In the other newbie game, your read was a reaction test. Was it a reaction test here?
It may have been it may have not been, my last reads list could have been or could have not been, point is, I'm not telling yet.
In post 3556, Casso the King of Seals wrote:You weren't sheeping us before you asked Thor about Korean BBQ and you didn't have to create a situation at all so you could call us town and sheep us. Also, the explanation part is about a more recent exchange where you said that you were sheeping me because Open 534, I said "or is it because you don't know where else to go?" and you were like "yeah, that". I can dig up post numbers if you need me to.
Probably was unnecessary indeed, so?
In post 3556, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Why is the easy townread on Varsoon concerning?
Because easy town read on Varsoon like what Titus did on See Nine Plus Plus is what made us misvig her eventually.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:51 pm

1) I want to hear about the Cabd read. What's the point of holding reaction test/not reaction test to your chest anymore? He's outed as mason in a position where he won't just be able to lolretract later. I want to know what you were thinking at that point in time because it didn't seem like a reaction test, and I have no idea what you would form your legitimate read out of.

2) So... It seems weird that you would put yourself into the position of sheeping us when you don't have to put yourself in that position, fabricate a townread on us in order to sheep us and then don't end up sheeping us on a townread later down the road and use reasoning you didn't give a shit about earlier to justify staying on said wagon, then changing your mind again later about not sheeping us because of that game and instead saying its because you didn't have anywhere else to go?

3) You think I'm scummy because I'm easily townreading Varsoon because someone you misvigged had an early townread on Varsoon in a game where he was scum? My read on Varsoon and Mac isn't easy, I backed it up fine and you dismissed the who,e thing. I pointed out the differences in Varsoon play here and Varsoon in See Nine Plus Plus and you ignored all of them.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3559, Casso the King of Seals wrote:1) I want to hear about the Cabd read. What's the point of holding reaction test/not reaction test to your chest anymore? He's outed as mason in a position where he won't just be able to lolretract later. I want to know what you were thinking at that point in time because it didn't seem like a reaction test, and I have no idea what you would form your legitimate read out of.
Well ok fine, the truth is, is that i dont even remember why i was townreading him i only remember it being something I noticed during my catchup.
In post 3559, Casso the King of Seals wrote:2) So... It seems weird that you would put yourself into the position of sheeping us when you don't have to put yourself in that position, fabricate a townread on us in order to sheep us and then don't end up sheeping us on a townread later down the road and use reasoning you didn't give a shit about earlier to justify staying on said wagon, then changing your mind again later about not sheeping us because of that game and instead saying its because you didn't have anywhere else to go?
This is another thing I had forgotten about until I don't remember who mentioned it and I was like "Wait I did that?"
In post 3559, Casso the King of Seals wrote:3) You think I'm scummy because I'm easily townreading Varsoon because someone you misvigged had an early townread on Varsoon in a game where he was scum? My read on Varsoon and Mac isn't easy, I backed it up fine and you dismissed the who,e thing. I pointed out the differences in Varsoon play here and Varsoon in See Nine Plus Plus and you ignored all of them.
I'm not seeing said differences despite you pointing them out, And I still want to lynch SC or me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by geists »

In post 3548, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3474, geists wrote:
In post 3430, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I was hoping that I would be able to attract more votes than Tammy's, but with ffery and Bert liable to join soon we can make this at least as big as the F-16 wagon.

Mac, please don't stop posting.

VOTE: Sakura Hana
I figured you would say something about my 3324 and why at least one of those reasons to rethink my waffle was bad.

VOTE: Sakura
If wonky stake in the ground referred to me, I missed the reference.

I think your point on tone is a good one.

Re: GiF point: I thought he was scumreading Sakura?
He's changed his mind a couple of times. At the time I wrote that, I think he was townreading her and you were scumreading her.

Wonkiness is an ambivalence issue on my part. What I thought you might comment on was the tone thing.

What are you thinking about Sakura now?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3561, geists wrote:What are you thinking about Sakura now?
I'd rather know what YOU are thinking about me now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3554, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3544, Tammy wrote:I didn't have much time cuz family is here and Christmas, but I looked through xenologue to see if it's similar. I don't really get how it is. There there was this build up of pressure, in which Sakura thought there was no way around her lynch because Nacho was scum reading her. She claimed and then hammered herself because she wanted everyone to know that she was telling the truth about her claim and her reads. When she hammered herself she gave final reads.

That doesn't really match up to here where she was the 5th vote on her wagon and she included the bit about the *ragequit* and then decided not to claim and say that she was going to troll instead.

I've never seen Sakura!scum so I don't know how her reaction matches up to her scum game and how she responds. And I don't have the time to look it up.

I still think there's something up with Pie, but I'm going to go with Falcon's town case right now.

If there's a move away from Sakura, I'd probably join the Stuff Crust wagon even though I don't have great feelings of that coming back scum to avoid getting Falcon lynched.

But I'd probably move to most people or anyone that I don't have an inkling of a town read on, which is most people because this noise is insane.
I'll admit that i would like Sakura to be scum because her shutting down seems more toxic than it usually does (I have no respect for any people in the game, lynch me, fuck you versus her fear of not being able to fight the lynch, frustration and being apologetic for reacting in weird ways and drawing the lynch onto her), but I feel like its more of a case of me just wanting her to be scum as opposed to her actually being scum. The big hoop to jump through is why would she react this way as scum and would she really stoop as low to pulling the "you guys ruined the game" card as scum as opposed to just self voting and trying to fake her usual frustration?
Well that's the sense that I got that was different between here and xenologue, but don't you think that you can read Sakura really really well?

Also, I'm the one who claimed someone else ruined the game for me.

What I'm wondering about is cabd's claim that she does this regardless of alignment and geists not pulling back at all after her reaction.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by geists »

In post 3562, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3561, geists wrote:What are you thinking about Sakura now?
I'd rather know what YOU are thinking about me now.
Very

Mixed

Feelings.

My head says you're scum. My gut is confused, and I'm worried that despite everything that makes me think you're scum you're going to flip town.

When I feel this way, I usually hold the course. Results are very mixed.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by geists »

In post 3563, Tammy wrote:
In post 3554, Casso the King of Seals wrote:

Well that's the sense that I got that was different between here and xenologue, but don't you think that you can read Sakura really really well?

Also, I'm the one who claimed someone else ruined the game for me.

What I'm wondering about is cabd's claim that she does this regardless of alignment and geists not pulling back at all after her reaction.
I usually hold my stance while I'm weighing things, unless there's a reason to back off. With two unvotes, there's not a strong reason to back off for the time being.

I don't know if she does the "I quit" thing when she's scum. I'd like to see a game thread where she did.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Bert »

Unvote

Gut thinks she will flip town. The feeling she is reminding me of is how Generic went off on us in Wingate (Shush Desp, see my title)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Bert »

I've never seen her go 'I quit' and then change her signature as well

:/

That's just *shrug*

That's low if it's scum, and I don't see her going to these depths
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Except i thought i said im quitting Mafia because it's not fun for me anymore?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Bert »

You're here playing this day out though and still talking

So you haven't shut down...

Just thinking atm...hmm
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Bert »

What feels icky about this wagon:
Spoiler:
In post 3555, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3553, zMuffinMan wrote:hey sakura, who do you think is scum?
Check my ISO my reads haven't changed much since then, specially because I stopped giving a damn about this game after the sudden stupid compromise flash wagon on me.
In post 3520, Sakura Hana wrote:Why? After what i saw today i have no respect for anyone in this game.

And I'm heavily dissapointed on Nacho.

Just as I predicted... this is gonna be Xenologue all over again.
In post 3516, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3515, Bert wrote:Claim please?
Nah I wont claim, live with the burden of it.
In post 3492, Sakura Hana wrote:So my mafia career ends the same way as most of my games...

By getting mislynched.

Seems like a fitting end for me.

a.k.a hurry up and lynch me so i can remove MS from bookmarks and never come here again.
In post 3497, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3493, Bert wrote:Who's scum on your wagon, Sakura?

And what do you make of Pie, who is saying you are playing like AA-Sakura?
I dont know, nor I care, find them on your own.
This is the treatment I get after finally getting time to invest on this game then this game is not even worth of me trying.

There's pride in her scumgame, and to do this is just not scum IMHO ^

C'mon Nacho, if you're town you know better than this, right? :/
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I was planning on doing something this game at least, then I got wagoned so I decided to shut down.

Like what else did you expect me to do? I had not much suspicion on me while I wasn't paying any attention to what was going on, I decide to invest time here and suddenly im a compromise flash wagon that was driven to L-1 (Technically L-2 except im making myself hated by self vote), do I have any reason to continue spending more time in this game? I certainly didn't. But hey apparently now you guys want to hear what I say without making it like everything I say comes from a scum PoV.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Bert »

I'll compromise on anyone else at this point.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3572, Bert wrote:I'll compromise on anyone else at this point.
Like who?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 pm

In post 3561, geists wrote:
In post 3548, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3474, geists wrote:
In post 3430, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I was hoping that I would be able to attract more votes than Tammy's, but with ffery and Bert liable to join soon we can make this at least as big as the F-16 wagon.

Mac, please don't stop posting.

VOTE: Sakura Hana
I figured you would say something about my 3324 and why at least one of those reasons to rethink my waffle was bad.

VOTE: Sakura
If wonky stake in the ground referred to me, I missed the reference.

I think your point on tone is a good one.

Re: GiF point: I thought he was scumreading Sakura?
He's changed his mind a couple of times. At the time I wrote that, I think he was townreading her and you were scumreading her.

Wonkiness is an ambivalence issue on my part. What I thought you might comment on was the tone thing.

What are you thinking about Sakura now?
I'm thinking she's town. We are at a point of the day where Sakura pulled something equivalent to the blacklist tell, which is strictly a no lynching business.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”