Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Can someone explain the Penguin vote to me please?

And then can you all unvote because this wagon reeks of scum counterage?
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:07 am

Post by The Purple Plague »

I SAID I WAS SORRY
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:09 am

Kaze, knowing you have a tendency to tag on anti-town behavior, and believe the person is scum because of that D1, why aren't you worried about the alignment of your initial push?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Define "tag on anti-town behaviour"

Which person?

My initial push of...who again?

Proper nouns are cool.
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 am

In post 593, walked into a club wrote:Not really seeing scum-PA.
would you mind talking to me about her?

in maniacal, You were pretty certain on your read of her because of things I didn't understand even after you explained it to me but, over time you were a little washy on that read. Ultimately, you thought she was scum and had made that evident to me within out chat. you know her better than I do so I'm receptive to your opinions on her.

Pedit: Initial push on people D1, period.

You tend to pick up on behaviors that are more anti-town than scum, IMO and town-you tends to think they are actual scum-tells when they aren't. You did that in the other plague game, I think
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

So you're basically saying I've got it all wrong. Kay.

Mind explaining to me what you mean exactly? As far as an anti-town tell that I'm reading as a scum tell that I shouldn't be?
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 am

No, I'm just saying that one should understand their flaws in their play and do their best to take that in consideration every game.

as far as anti-town tells, it's hard to explain, but it boils down to motivation over what something actually looks like (which isn't an easy thing to do, inherently)

as far for what you did in Wisdom's game, I wanted to punch you with how you tunneled ER (sorry :( )

I can't tell you exactly what you need to fix, you need to do that on your own, but I can tell you what I noticed and what I thought in that game. You seemed convinced that it made her scum. It was menial to me, as it didn't show her motivation.

You're case in 96 didn't resonate with me, most of that stuff was more anti-town and more not paying attention to the gamestate than anything

Here, in this game you picked something up I, and Nacho did. I liked the vote he placed, Smudge opening post was gut-wrenching but I am aware that town can do that as well.

When I reached out to him, he acted like a defeatist and started harping on his own play (which is something I think is more town-esque) and post-advice from both of us, he started to do... something (though I honestly don't know how to take that)

I had asked Peng-al something but she hasn't responded to it, Smudge did.

We both had a goodish scum-read on smudge but I am a little worried about the read on him, and especially on how he isn't really trying to diffuse it himself.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 606, The Purple Plague wrote:No, I'm just saying that one should understand their flaws in their play and do their best to take that in consideration every game.

as far as anti-town tells, it's hard to explain, but it boils down to motivation over what something actually looks like (which isn't an easy thing to do, inherently)

as far for what you did in Wisdom's game, I wanted to punch you with how you tunneled ER (sorry :( )

I can't tell you exactly what you need to fix, you need to do that on your own, but I can tell you what I noticed and what I thought in that game.

You're case in 96 didn't resonate with me, most of that stuff was more anti-town and more not paying attention to the gamestate than anything. You seemed convinced that it made her scum. It was menial to me, as it didn't show her motivation.

Here, in this game you picked something up I, and Nacho did. I liked the vote he placed, Smudge opening post was gut-wrenching but I am aware that town can do that as well.

When I reached out to him, he acted like a defeatist and started harping on his own play (which is something I think is more town-esque) and post-advice from both of us, he started to do... something (though I honestly don't know how to take that)

We both had a goodish scum-read on smudge but I am a little worried about the read on him, and especially on how he isn't really trying to diffuse it himself.
errrr...
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:54 am

In post 607, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 606, The Purple Plague wrote:No, I'm just saying that one should understand their flaws in their play and do their best to take that in consideration every game.

I can't tell you exactly what you need to fix, you need to do that on your own, but I can tell you what I noticed and what I thought in that game.

You're case in 96 didn't resonate with me, most of that stuff was more anti-town and more not paying attention to the gamestate than anything. You seemed convinced that it made her scum. It was menial to me, as it didn't show her motivation.

errrr...
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Natirasha »

Hey, I did something.

I voted PA cuz I think she's scum
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:54 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

nachio do you not think smudger is scum anymore? because the pa wagon seems to have had the opposite effect on you than it had on me
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
The Purple Plague
The Purple Plague
Goon
The Purple Plague
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 am

Nacho isn't here

though, last we talked we both started losing traction on Smudger scum IIRC
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I can't tell you exactly what you need to fix, you need to do that on your own, but I can tell you what I noticed and what I thought in that game. You seemed convinced that it made her scum. It was menial to me, as it didn't show her motivation.

You're case in 96 didn't resonate with me, most of that stuff was more anti-town and more not paying attention to the gamestate than anything

Oh God mid-game advice.

I don't know what to do.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Sixty »

~Vote Count XXI

:right:
Smudger (L-2)
~ Lady Lambdadelta, penguin_alien, Kazekirimaru, Plum, Garmr
:right:
penguin_alien (L-2)
~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, Natirasha, Smudger, The Purple Plague, Does Bo Know
Garmr (L-6)
~ walked into a club

Not Voting:
Selkies,
(Does Bo Know,)
kanyeknowsbest

--With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(56%)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Selkies »

I asked fery to catch me up in this game. Sorry for not paying too much attention.

I think at this point in time I agree with fery about Smudger being more than likely town. His wagon is driven on his snark to LLD (I think?) which in our experiences actually lean town more often than it leans scum.

Fery tihnks that the early reaction was pretty bad but given how the wagon is stagnating at L-1 he's had a much more towny vibe. I...agree with that, but would like to add that when wagons stagnate at L-1 it's much easier than when the wagon is actually building (for the scum player that is)

im ok with this vote

VOTE: penguin
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by walked into a club »

UNVOTE:

Catching up, have synced.
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

In post 330, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 287, walked into a club wrote:
In post 284, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're town, and you're bad
Really? I think I'm feeling the opposite actually.
You really do suck as town, Cabd.
You don't get to townbin me this quickly.
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm

In post 614, Selkies wrote:I asked fery to catch me up in this game. Sorry for not paying too much attention.

I think at this point in time I agree with fery about Smudger being more than likely town. His wagon is driven on his snark to LLD (I think?) which in our experiences actually lean town more often than it leans scum.

Fery tihnks that the early reaction was pretty bad but given how the wagon is stagnating at L-1 he's had a much more towny vibe. I...agree with that, but would like to add that when wagons stagnate at L-1 it's much easier than when the wagon is actually building (for the scum player that is)

im ok with this vote

abort,

abort

abort.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 614, Selkies wrote:I asked fery to catch me up in this game. Sorry for not paying too much attention.

im ok with this vote

That's L-1.
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

I don't like the penguin wagon. Penguin tends to be the kind of player that gets wagoned easily for one or two posts based upon the way she approaches things and that's what this feels like. The choice between Smudger and Penguin is a no brainer.

I really don't like orcffery's vote there. At all. It's very shocking to see her scumreading penguin when she knows what actual scumpeng looks like.

I also dislike the fact that my absence means I never gave garmr the meta case he wanted and yet past the initial dig at me there was no followup at all about it. Seems he was content to take a potshot and leave it at that.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 619, walked into a club wrote:I don't like the penguin wagon. Penguin tends to be the kind of player that gets wagoned easily for one or two posts based upon the way she approaches things and that's what this feels like. The choice between Smudger and Penguin is a no brainer.

I really don't like orcffery's vote there. At all. It's very shocking to see her scumreading penguin when she knows what actual scumpeng looks like.

I also dislike the fact that my absence means I never gave garmr the meta case he wanted and yet past the initial dig at me there was no followup at all about it. Seems he was content to take a potshot and leave it at that.
She's not easy for me to read despite playing that months-long game with scum-PA.

What part of Nacho's case do you disagree with?

Am I an easier target? You're attacking me/orcinus for the vote when Nacho is actually pushing her wagon. He and Mara don't know her scum game? After ny164?
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm

T {lld, kanye, peng}

NLT {nati, Plum, plague}

N {kaze, Bo, DDD}

NLS {selkies, garmr}

S {Smudger}

VOTE: smudger L-1
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Selkies »

You have PA as in your strongest townpile?

Wow.

plz explain.
walked into a club
walked into a club
Goon
walked into a club
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:05 pm

In post 620, Selkies wrote: She's not easy for me to read despite playing that months-long game with scum-PA.

What part of Nacho's case do you disagree with?

Am I an easier target? You're attacking me/orcinus for the vote when Nacho is actually pushing her wagon. He and Mara don't know her scum game? After ny164?
The part where he says Penguin is scum. I'm townreading mara and she has the benefit of being attached to nacho's alignment. Unless mara has super duper improved her scumgame, I'm pretty okay with leaning town on them. The leaning part is because nacho is a tricky bastard that COULD fake being her if he needed to.

I'm attacking you because I feel like that vote isn't something that would come from townmorph, therefore it's not a vote that would come from townselkies.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Selkies »

The only reason it wouldn't come from townmorph would be because you convince me that PA is town.

You're handwaving, "the part where he says Penguin is scum". WHAT makes her town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”