Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2548, shos wrote:Till then, im still strictly against a lynch based on setup spec with no flips.
Then stop voting whiskers maybe?

You guys are both town, so stop being stupid and attacking each other for pointless things.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2547, Wisdom wrote:I explained what he meant by ignoring.
Yeah, and then he corrected you.
He corrected you, wisdom. He said, "yeah, that,
AND
my shitty post with a bunch of null reads."

In post 2548, shos wrote:Looks like whiskers started reading. The forced conclusions are wrong inherently tho. Ill read the longwall and explain more from computer. Till then, im still strictly against a lynch based on setup spec with no flips.

Pedit these are not all null reads. My nulls arenacho, des, and nullwtf in wisdom. You trying to cut it black or white is wrong.instead you can divide it to 'will lynch *today*' and will nit.
Bullshit.
In fact, bullshit on both. You're voting me based solely on my claim shit, and you're "against a lynch based on setup spec"??
They are
nearly
all null reads. You have two town reads. Everything else is "null" or "They might be town, but they might be scum," or "Maybe they're scum, otherwise town."
In post 2549, shos wrote:Btw i find it funny that you said nothing can be said about my post and then you post a lifelong wall of china aboit it
I took the time to eat and digest your umbrella-full-of-dogshit post. Because you said I "ignored" it. Pick a fight with me, shos.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

:facepalm:
This day really needs to end.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 am

Post by shos »

It seems that none of my scumreads (whis, mat, mal) are viable lynches. It also seems that many people are voting ika for reasons i cannot parse. This feels like the wagon is full with sheep and scum; not a single person defends that slot(apart for me, i guess you can say that), not even ika himself...

I truly believe we shoild be lynching from the nei pool; 2 of those 3 are in my scumlist, AND it fits with the setup spec, so yeah.

Dunno when deadline is, but we should plan night actions as best as possible, and well - lynch scum preferably lol
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:44 am

Post by shos »

Lol @whiskers
Im phoneposting. Im not confirming your conclusions, you know. The claim shit was what got my interest; your reactions and behaviour since then - THAT was what got my attention. The moment you were voted - first time in the entire game - you freaked out like a madman and started spewing crap in wisdom's posting speed. That is not how town respond to fire. Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, mate.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2553, shos wrote:It seems that none of my scumreads (whis, mat, mal) are viable lynches. It also seems that many people are voting ika for reasons i cannot parse. This feels like the wagon is full with sheep and scum; not a single person defends that slot(apart for me, i guess you can say that), not even ika himself...
No, they arent. Do you have any actual reason for ika being town? Not because of who is voting him or this crap, but actual content from ika or mollie that shows the slot is town. Do you?
Dunno when deadline is, but we should plan night actions as best as possible, and well - lynch scum preferably lol
There are no actions to plan. Deadline is in 2 days or so.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2554, shos wrote:The moment you were voted - first time in the entire game - you freaked out like a madman and started spewing crap in wisdom's posting speed. That is not how town respond to fire. Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, mate.
What?!

I don't remember this at all, I'll have to look it up. It sounds hilarious though.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:04 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom: no. I dont. Its really WKing based on others' posts and gut.

And we should decide what the nei do i think tobtry to make use of mala

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

I doubt mala will be alive on N2, but even so it was already said that the neighborizers either do nothing or neighborize each other/Mala. Doesn't really matter which.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2556, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2554, shos wrote:The moment you were voted - first time in the entire game - you freaked out like a madman and started spewing crap in wisdom's posting speed. That is not how town respond to fire. Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, mate.
What?!

I don't remember this at all, I'll have to look it up. It sounds hilarious though.
Wait, shos, do you mean when Wisdom voted me? On like, page 85?

Because Wisdom's vote was
off
of me again, by the next time I posted. The only other vote on me at that time was ika, a remnant from when pirate mollie was still in the slot.

(I also think I remember being voted a little bit earlier in the game, but whatever.)

You think I'm scum because... I argued with Wisdom, even after he unvoted me? I didn't argue to get the vote off, I argued
even though the vote was already off
I freaked out like a madman? The moment I was voted? Come on. Whose pants are on fire here?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 am

Post by shos »

Mala is delayed. Scum wont shoot her now, only tomorrow night. Tonight theyll hunt for the unknown roles, like me, you, nacho, des etc

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 am

Post by shos »

No i speak of after *i* voted uou

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

They'll still not allow her to investigate, which is the point.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2554, shos wrote:you freaked out like a madman and started spewing crap in wisdom's posting speed. That is not how town respond to fire.
Once again, that's how he had been the entire game. You just failed to notice it because he was defending you.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:14 am

Post by shos »

Watch her maybe. Doc her maybe. Town can have a go in lack of other pts. We dont know that, and scum too, and we also dont know what scum have.

So in your opinion neis should just target whoever they want?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:15 am

Post by shos »

@2563: meh. I dunno. I dont wanna start rereading.

I say settle for matt lawl

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

Imo it doesn't matter what they do as long as they don't neighborize anyone other than the other neighborizers or Mala.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

We're not lynching Matt. Choose between ika and penguin.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Whiskers »

Order of events:

Wisdom votes me.
In post 2114, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: whiskers

shos I'd tell you to stop being braindead once again, but I'm apparently talking to a wall. Or to scum.
You, shos, make a post about how town I am and Wisdom should stop voting me.
In post 2126, shos wrote:Wisdom, if many people disagree with you, it means that there is, in fact, doubt that mala is town. I too still believe that matt and mala are scum together; you are at teh moment voting WHISKERS who is by far more townie than both of them, and even with the confusion with the claim, I see no way in which you'd vote whiskers over matt. I know matt's having ifnals lately but seriously, look at his latest posts.
For reasons unrelated to that^, Wisdom votes ika instead.
In post 2146, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: ika
Then I make two posts, catching up on what I missed 2162, and 2163-- I've linked them instead of quoting them because one is sort of long. And I want everybody to read them in their entirety.

Wisdom makes some posts.
I make two more posts, and am caught up.

So, let me go over what I said in those four posts. You know, when I was "posting like a madman" and acting soooo scummy.
2162: I argued with Wisdom's 2111. In the end of the post, I pointed out that I was pretty much wrong on anything that could be factually proven.
2163: I said that Wisdom's scumteam containing me, Desperado, and Nacho, was plausible.

2168: I say Wisdom's ika vote (you know, the one OFF of me) showed that Wisdom was lacking direction. Just throwing his vote anywhere for fear of losing the momentum he'd built up.

2169: I put out the idea that Mala's role-- "QuickTopic Cop" might actually be a scum role.

Which of these is so scummy? And, four posts is "posting like a madman"?

[preedit]
shos wrote:No i speak of after *i* voted uou
You voted me??
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:24 am

Post by shos »

Well in that case ill just not vote. I still have to read what mirari said about peng. We'll see, ill try to do that today.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

godfucking damn it, Whiskers. Wtf don't you understand? shos convinced himself you are scum and only then he started being annoyed by your playstyle. Prior to that, you had been defending him, so he didn't mind it.

You are both fucking town and this thing is fucking distracting. Now stop voting each other and choose from ika or penguin.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:27 am

Post by shos »

Whis hun its saturday i dun have timebfor you. Youre obvnot goong to be lynched so id rather focus on others.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Whiskers »

Ah, ok, here.
In post 2273, shos wrote:
In post 2272, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2271, Wisdom wrote:What I asked is how it's explained that you can neighborize.
Probably because I'm the god of "the prophecy" (I
am
quoting there). But under the "Ability" section, it says merely, that, "carpe diem, you're a neighborizer."
VOTE: whiskers

I'm highly unconfident with my vote here but well, my role pm works other ways. I have flavor in the ability section too.
I posted once more on that page, then four times on the next page.
Compare with Wisdom, who posted 10 times on the next page.
Compare with havingfitz, who posted three times on the next page.
Compare with Mirari, who posted five times.
Also, you, malakittens, and desperado all posted once.

It's not that I freaked out or was posting like a madman, it's that I was having a conversation and defending myself?
Wisdom wrote:godfucking damn it, Whiskers. Wtf don't you understand? shos convinced himself you are scum and only then he started being annoyed by your playstyle. Prior to that, you had been defending him, so he didn't mind it.

You are both fucking town and this thing is fucking distracting. Now stop voting each other and choose from ika or penguin.
Oh please. I'm not voting shos.

And I'm waiting on ika to answer my question, before I vote him.
Of course, I'll probably vote him anyway.
But the resistance to the ika lynch from shos is interesting, since shos was voting ika earlier, saying "all aboard the ika train" or something.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

He explained that that was trying to get reactions from ika. <- another example of your "ignoring"
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2573, Wisdom wrote:He explained that that was trying to get reactions from ika. <- another example of your "ignoring"
No, you're right. I scrolled past when you quoted that, and then havingfitz's quoting "shos: it's all a reaction test!" about a hundred times. I
still
can't retain the information, for some reason.

Although, I wonder why, if he didn't get what he wanted from the reaction test (which is what shos said), he would
stop
wanting to lynch ika...

Anyway,
Vote: ika

In post 2488, Elyse wrote:
Votecount 1.24
penguin_alien
- 3 - ooba, Mirari, Nachomamma8 (L-4)
Mirari
- 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
Whiskers
- 1 - shos (L-6)
ika
- 3 - Wisdom, Grimgroove, Desperado, havingfitz, Whiskers(L-2)

Not voting - MattP, Malakittens, ika

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-22 12:00:00)

Deadline has been extended by one day due to the site being down.
Aaaah, according to this votecount, I
was
voting shos... wtf, I can't even rmeember my own votes anymore...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”