Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

*yet you did not post who's*
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 424, Garmr wrote:Basically what I think is you just skimmed the posts and looked for a cheap excuse to jump on my wagon.
Nope not at all.. still think your reads are "manufactured", I have no doubt that you will flip scum.
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 420, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 372, Smudger wrote:why should I, my lynch will only help town later down the line, I have played this game badly the only thing I can do know is help where I can before you lynch me. I don't even have anything other than attracting votes to bring to the table help so, I will do what I can now..
Your lynch won't help the town much if you're town. It will probably help the scum more than it will help the town.
Noted, let's see what comes later in the game,
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 426, Smudger wrote:
In post 424, Garmr wrote:Basically what I think is you just skimmed the posts and looked for a cheap excuse to jump on my wagon.
Nope not at all.. still think your reads are "manufactured", I have no doubt that you will flip scum.
Ok what ever you say I think I made my point.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 354, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 311, Smudger wrote: can someone ask me a question please..? I am feeling left out...
Why do people keep asking this?
Ugh, that’s brutal and I missed it on the first go around, exact same bullshit as Garmr.
In post 358, Does Bo Know wrote:Nati is probably town

I don't think scum would be so open to not lurking.
Ahahahaha.
In post 375, Garmr wrote:This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.
Because I think they’re scum? You were my favorite choice for scum after just your first two posts and I was waiting for you to accrue some lurker cred so I could make a push on you once the early nonsense died down instead you made an awful post with one of my favorite scumtells which meant I had to act.
In post 408, Selkies wrote:
In post 198, Does Bo Know wrote:Yep. I changed my vote to appease people. You guys were suspecting me for something really stupid. So I changed my mind and went to the philosophy I usually follow instead of that other reason.

And then I got weak and decided to let out how shitty I think my scumhunting and wagon pushing really is.

The end
This flail is terrible.
Relevant? Selkies is getting watch-listed at the very least.
In post 417, Smudger wrote:I don't know why people think I will self hammer. Gamr I voted you a your reads are all basically null, except for a group of 3 including myself who have figured in other peoples reads as scum. So a lot of fluff IMO to sheep others. Nicely done though.
This seems accurate to me.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Lol I just realized I said "open to not lurking" about Nati when I meant "open to lurking."

But apparently no one else thinks that's a thing so I'll drop it.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 429, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 354, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 311, Smudger wrote: can someone ask me a question please..? I am feeling left out...
Why do people keep asking this?
Ugh, that’s brutal and I missed it on the first go around, exact same bullshit as Garmr.
In post 358, Does Bo Know wrote:Nati is probably town

I don't think scum would be so open to not lurking.
A.
Ahahahaha.
In post 375, Garmr wrote:This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.
Because I think they’re scum? You were my favorite choice for scum after just your first two posts and I was waiting for you to accrue some lurker cred so I could make a push on you once the early nonsense died down instead you made an awful post with one of my favorite scumtells which meant I had to act.
In post 408, Selkies wrote:
In post 198, Does Bo Know wrote:Yep. I changed my vote to appease people. You guys were suspecting me for something really stupid. So I changed my mind and went to the philosophy I usually follow instead of that other reason.

And then I got weak and decided to let out how shitty I think my scumhunting and wagon pushing really is.

The end
This flail is terrible.
B
Relevant? Selkies is getting watch-listed at the very least.
In post 417, Smudger wrote:I don't know why people think I will self hammer. Gamr I voted you a your reads are all basically null, except for a group of 3 including myself who have figured in other peoples reads as scum. So a lot of fluff IMO to sheep others. Nicely done though.
This seems accurate to me.
Numbered your post so they are easier to answer.

1.This is not a fucking scum tell as I have down this in my town games aswell when I feel like I lost in the game. maybe it's a scum tell for you but example example 2 Fuck I actually nearly ask this same thing in every game I start to feel lost town or scum. You should reevaluate it as a scum tell after this game.

2.So instead of pushing a player to get them to answer and apply real pressure on them. Your intentions were to wait till everyone accepted them as a lurker so you could shift your vote onto them with less question. That's scummy as fuck man.

3. I tore apart this post already why didn't you decide to quote the response I gave to smudge?

A. Even through I think DBG is null and no way should be considered town at the moment. I'll take this as you putting nati on your scum list?

B.I'm not much for those stats and stuff. It should be applied to the person and circumstance they are in. Selkie is a lot more town than you,

Quick scum points we can gather from this post.

Opportunistic- That Debby has a opportunistic mind set as proven by question 2. 1 Also shows a opportunistic stab at me even when the subject was not about me.
Buddying- I believable point three can be considered buddying up to smudge. I believe this also brings up the possibility of scum buddies.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 431, Garmr wrote:1.This is not a fucking scum tell as I have down this in my town games aswell when I feel like I lost in the game. maybe it's a scum tell for you but example example 2 Fuck I actually nearly ask this same thing in every game I start to feel lost town or scum. You should reevaluate it as a scum tell after this game.
Perhaps instead you should stop doing scummy things as town?
In post 431, Garmr wrote:2.So instead of pushing a player to get them to answer and apply real pressure on them. Your intentions were to wait till everyone accepted them as a lurker so you could shift your vote onto them with less question. That's scummy as fuck man.
No, that's smart. Mafia isn't a game of just being right; it's about situations and applying leverage properly. I mean look at this game the first serious wagon out of RVS was always going to get big unfortunately the Smudger wagon stole the thunder I wanted to use.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:3. I tore apart this post already why didn't you decide to quote the response I gave to smudge?
Because I didn't think you tore it apart? Because I thought your defense of yourself wasn't strong and found the previous point still reasonable? Yeah, those.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:Opportunistic- That Debby has a opportunistic mind set as proven by question 2. 1 Also shows a opportunistic stab at me even when the subject was not about me.
Yep. Wait, you think this is a negative...
In post 431, Garmr wrote: Buddying- I believable point three can be considered buddying up to smudge. I believe this also brings up the possibility of scum buddies.
Yeah, I usually buddy players who both have no credibility with the town and are at L-1; they're the ones who can help aid me. Do you actually think before you post or do you bleat out the buzzwords as they come to you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 432, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 431, Garmr wrote:1.This is not a fucking scum tell as I have down this in my town games aswell when I feel like I lost in the game. maybe it's a scum tell for you but example example 2 Fuck I actually nearly ask this same thing in every game I start to feel lost town or scum. You should reevaluate it as a scum tell after this game.
Perhaps instead you should stop doing scummy things as town?
Perhaps you should get real scum tells?
In post 431, Garmr wrote:2.So instead of pushing a player to get them to answer and apply real pressure on them. Your intentions were to wait till everyone accepted them as a lurker so you could shift your vote onto them with less question. That's scummy as fuck man.
No, that's smart. Mafia isn't a game of just being right; it's about situations and applying leverage properly. I mean look at this game the first serious wagon out of RVS was always going to get big unfortunately the Smudger wagon stole the thunder I wanted to use.
No that's scummy. Pushing a player is better than just waiting to place a vote down on a lurker is always better as it generates more information because townies can lurk as well and you should be encouraging a town orientated environment. This waiting is also a technique used by scum to slide by a lynch and your telling me to stop doing scummy things.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:3. I tore apart this post already why didn't you decide to quote the response I gave to smudge?
Because I didn't think you tore it apart? Because I thought your defense of yourself wasn't strong and found the previous point still reasonable? Yeah, those.
I think I did tear it apart and I think your just spouting bs through all your posts. I don't see how your post are now coming from town so can you elaborate.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:Opportunistic- That Debby has a opportunistic mind set as proven by question 2. 1 Also shows a opportunistic stab at me even when the subject was not about me.
Yep. Wait, you think this is a negative...

In post 431, Garmr wrote: Buddying- I believable point three can be considered buddying up to smudge. I believe this also brings up the possibility of scum buddies.
Yeah, I usually buddy players who both have no credibility with the town and are at L-1; they're the ones who can help aid me. Do you actually think before you post or do you bleat out the buzzwords as they come to you?
1.Yes being opportunistic is a negative trait.

2.Well I consider smudge scum and you scum and the buddying up is quite apparent either way it should be noted. Also a reason is to try and reinforce a counter lynch to stop your scum buddy being lynched. Your not really good at playing scum are you now.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

can we fucking lynch Sumgder please. thanks.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to put my vote on smudge when the battery hit 50-40 % or when everyone agrees the day should end.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I think I'd like to hear from Penguin and Nati about the wagon(or about anything, really) before we end the day.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

^^This
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I said I'm starting this game on day two.

Wanna fight about it?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

And Plum has been switched by Nat as third preference. Still Nat I would like a opinion doesn't matter how long.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Speak of the Morning Star, and so it shines.

I don't think I'm okay with you sleeping through the opening act.

If you'd be so kind as to put in some input about the current wagon at the very least, I'd appreciate it. I believe you were considering hammering earlier, yes?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I am neutral towards this wagon. I almost yolohammered which is a sign its probably a town wagon.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I legit haven't read the back and forth between DBK/Smudger/whoever else and I likely never will.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I should learn how to weaponize my inability to read boring things.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Nat what do you think of my post are they considered boring or interesting.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Well consider I have yet to see anything even remotely interesting this game.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 441, Natirasha wrote:I am neutral towards this wagon. I almost yolohammered which is a sign its probably a town wagon.
Town-led or town-target?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Nat
What type of things cause you to have intreast
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Naked body parts of whatever sex he's attracted to, I'd imagine.

Kay then. I'm not going to attempt to squeeze blood from a stone.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 446, Does Bo Know wrote:
In post 441, Natirasha wrote:I am neutral towards this wagon. I almost yolohammered which is a sign its probably a town wagon.
Town-led or town-target?
And once you answer, explain why you wanting to yolo hammer makes it so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”