NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

...Really?
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

BRO, can you explain your zMuffin read as well?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Who's muffin hardbussing?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Every experience I've had with scum-muffin has involved him very aggressively going after one or more of his scum mates early. Here he just sits around lost for a while before launching a not very aggressive push.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by geists »

In post 2553, BROseidon wrote:Every experience I've had with scum-muffin has involved him very aggressively going after one or more of his scum mates early. Here he just sits around lost for a while before launching a not very aggressive push.
I don't remember. Who did he go after in Diner? Baezu?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Baezu and Amrun
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2554, geists wrote:Who did he go after in Diner?
A diner :eek:

You make me want to food tell.

Let's talk about who's scummy scum over a spicy vegetable wrap

I'm going to feel sorry for whoever's lynched because Christmas is so near. Being lynched as town on Xmas day is brutal. Unless the flip is scum! :mrgreen:
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 52
Casso the King of Seals (5)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, pieguyn, Generic, Bert

Stuffed Crust (4)
-
Sakura Hana, DOMO, Desperado, Cephrir

zMuffinMan (3)
-
Ser Arthur Dayne, Brian Skies, KoreanBBQ

MC Maraca (2)
-
Tammy, BROseidon

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1)
-
MC Maraca

Desperado (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

Not Voting (4)
-
MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, geists, Casso the King of Seals

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 23nd at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-23 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Casso the King of Seals is V/LA until the 22nd. Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. Cephrir is V/LA until the 22nd. Tammy is V/LA until the 23rd.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

This is really really really really pathetic guys. I know that more conversation is usually considered pro-town but at some point it becomes anti-town. There's likely scum cluttering things up. (geists?) Lynching from SC/Muffin seems like the safest bet regardless of alignment.

I'm also a lil' worried about Pie 'cause he seems like he's on every major wagon.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2558, KoreanBBQ wrote:There's likely scum cluttering things up. (geists?) Lynching from SC/Muffin seems like the safest bet regardless of alignment.
Why Geists? And also, why is lynching SC/Muffin the safest bet regardless of alignment?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Empire »

Brian Skies has requested replacement. Searching for one now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2518, geists wrote:The frustration over the votes he was getting didn't seem like scum-Ceph to me at all. In someone else, maybe that would be scummy.
so you think he can't fake it as scum?
In post 2538, geists wrote:Mostly based on Brian's proxy-vote comment and the complete lack of Sakura with the exception of one post as I did my catch-up.
you know Sakura's having RL problems right

I still think she's scum based off my 1v1 w/her but this is incorrect 0.0

@generic:
do you think after wingate Mara would necessarily use the same strategy as scum? especially given you two seem familiar with each other, I don't see why she can't switch it up here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2558, KoreanBBQ wrote:I'm also a lil' worried about Pie 'cause he seems like he's on every major wagon.
In post 1057, pieguyn wrote:you've got a fair point about my blatant wagon hopping. I blame the fact that I suck at larges :cry: with so many players I have no idea what the hell to do with my vote so I hop on wagons and hope for the best \o/ I'm trying to figure out a fix but fuck it
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hi!

I'm drunk...I have five minutes, and you know what I think?

Let's lynch mc Maraca.

Because holy fucking shit not only are they fake as shit, but they have 340 posts. On day one. They are drowning out the game in noise.

So everyone should join me on the protwn, let's do shit for town and let's get rid of bloating the game scum wagon.

EVERYONE WITH ME!!!!!!!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also, the seal might be scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2349, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Tammy you can read Nero right?

Because I'm just gonna sheep your read on him.
Unfortunately I don't think Nero has been doing much of the posting. There's something i remembered liking awhile back, but it was minor. Nero can get in here and start yelling at people for being stupid any second now. There is, however, something I'm interested in but won't bear much fruit right this second so I have to wait and see. They were meh-null last I read though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2558, KoreanBBQ wrote:This is really really really really pathetic guys. I know that more conversation is usually considered pro-town but at some point it becomes anti-town. There's likely scum cluttering things up. (geists?) Lynching from SC/Muffin seems like the safest bet regardless of alignment.

I'm also a lil' worried about Pie 'cause he seems like he's on every major wagon.

Why (heists) and not mc maraca here?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2563, Tammy wrote:Because holy fucking shit not only are they fake as shit, but they have 340 posts. On day one. They are drowning out the game in noise.
when you get a chance can you elaborate on what seems fake plz

I remember seeing some things that seemed off but I was too lazy/busy doing other shit to poke around there @_@
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

That would involve me posting their entire iso.

But in a nutshell, their entire iso is off. Mara is trying to affect an "I'm a badass" image, which actually started with her response to my statement that everyone with a start date within the last year was new. It was fake, she was all pfft you're saying I'm new, which is true, but whatevs. Then every single thing she has posted has been her trying to create an affect like she's in control of the game, which some people can't help but do when they're scum. (If on the slight chance she's not scum, I suppose it could be her trying to show off for her hydra partner and create this atmosphere of something she's not, however it more lines up with her scum).

Anyway read their iso, there's a smugness that's there that denotes not one ounce of town trying to figure out the game but scum posturing every chance they get.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Falcon - you're not disappointed in me at all for having a meltdown and getting pissed? You don't think it's awful of me at all to be voting mc maraca for what from an outside view could be omgus?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm probably going to pass out now. I might not be able to post again until Monday, don't be sad.

The seal wagon is not a bad wagon at all. (Yes, Bert, in hard boiled I realized for sure nacho was scum for unnatural sorting of me, but it was mostly based on something I would have expected town him to pick up on about town me. I'm not so sure muffin is as easy to sort as I am, and it seemed really clear to me that nacho was maneuvering around who was obvtown to the crowd and creating noise that I didn't think he would create.)

(Speaking of Nacho, maraca's crap "gambit" had nothing to do with pushing me to look obvtown and if you are somehow town you're looking at that far too simplistically. Mara betrayed her underhanded motivations when she said she didn't push me as hard as she planned. You don't "plan" to push people for reactions as town, not in the beginning of the game. And not in the fashion as she did, unless you're a complete amateur, so if you and she will admit she has no clue whatsoever that she's doing in this game I'll think of stepping back, but in order to gauge reactions on someone you have to know them...you have to know what to push...you have to know some way of reading them. Anyone with a modicum of understanding of m game wouldn't have needed to do that. And her push was not in any way shape or form one to figure out my alignment, it was purely to piss me off, purely to discredit me. That is 100% evident by the ensuing days, so you comparing it to hard boiled is flawed because the motivation was not the same or even close.)

You're probably scum though so :/

I'm still not voting stuff crust because bar soon amused me.

Not voting muffin.

Surprised Sakura isn't a thing.

Would probs go back to voting BBQ, but meh.

Let's lynch maraca though!!!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Desperado am I drunk or did you tell broseidon he should vote maraca whirl you're voting stuff crust?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2545, MC Maraca wrote:I had a huge wall going and then the server decided I don't need to wall.

Desp, why call me scum and then leave GM out of the "partner" discussion when I've spent a shitton of time calling her town to anyone that asks?
Yes, it certainly sucks that a server going down stole all the thoughts you didn't have and you couldn't recreate said fake thoughts. Booooooo.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2567, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2563, Tammy wrote:Because holy fucking shit not only are they fake as shit, but they have 340 posts. On day one. They are drowning out the game in noise.
when you get a chance can you elaborate on what seems fake plz

I remember seeing some things that seemed off but I was too lazy/busy doing other shit to poke around there @_@

Also, if maraca is somehow town, ^ this is probs scum.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So I've skimmed over the last few pages, and I'm not sure I like Nacho atm, also I don't have much time either... =/
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”