Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Garmr »

You know that moment when you reread and your reads change this is whats happening right now.
UNVOTE: Lady Lamb

Anyway I'm trying to do what Fferylt suggested to me after the space game (instead of looking for scum tells to look at how town can play that way.).

Quick reads update

Lady Lamb
Kaze was pretty much right in saying she is like a kettle. I was scum reading her non participation when that should of been a null but because of that she exploded into power Lamb. Her rush on Smudger seems town. Also looking back her reaction from me pushing her seems town as well. Don't like the way she tried to push me out the conversation through. If I'm a bad townie at least let me try to improve because that. anyway Null-town

Kaze
- He reminds me a bit of the on the boat game. The smart arse attitude, The smug expression and the way he believes his reads are 100 percent right and if he gets a mislynch he will probably go sulk in the corner. Other than his personality flaws he has been hunting the majority of the game and he has been pushing people he believes to be scum -Town

Douche
- sorry I meant Debonair Danny DiPietro I swear :roll: . Anyway when I read his post they come off as douchey and robotic like they come off with out feeling. I kinda Don't know what to make of it. The early wagon formed on him seemed meh. But I can't actually seem to point my finger on any reason why he should be town. His latter post seem more opportunistic than others like when you put post 186 and Like he was waiting for the tension to die off him so he could push another wagon. scummy
In post 347, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:In post 328, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Let's start on the fact that we're 14 pages into the game, and you've not made a single vote.

Not interesting at all,
I would've waited this long to set up a Garmr vote i
f he hadn't basically yelled, "hey I'm scum" earlier than I expected.
This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.

kanyeknowsbest
-I have a null read on him his been asking a lot of question but really hasn't been pushing a lynch. I can see from a town perspective that gathering information day one and pressing day 2 and beyond. But also he could just be trying to look like he is trying to do work. This one looks like a time will tell but my gut instinct is telling me his leaning more to the town side

The Purple Plague
- This one took me about ten minutes of reading before I decided were to place her and that is null What made me decide to put her there was her post 204. I have looked for scummy things as well and I couldn't pick anything.

Nati-
-I can understand having trouble getting into this game because I did. But I have to place you as null for now. Would like you to attempt getting in this game or you will drop lower.

Smudge
-He is a interesting one a lot of what he is saying is appearing scummy. I don't like his post it seems to be using insults like asshole and is quite sarcastic in a way to try and discredit pressure on him. But what I really don't like is how he tries to shift the blame to other players like in post 327,350 and 373 I'm tempted to vote you but you might self hammer at L-1 so I'll keep you L-2

Plum
I have her as a null at the moment can't figure out her out. Through she did vote DDD the explantion was a bit meh but it was early game and she was trying to break out of the rvs could of explained it at the time and it was done in a poor manner.

Penguin Alien
one post I did like the entrance but can't get valid enough valid data from just one post null.

Walked into a Club
I had really wanted to see what cabd was on about my meta. I didn't really like the fact he didn't give one meta reason before he left through I did like the compliment about my scum game. Other than that I didn't like his vote on kaze it was meh it made me feel that if was going to use meta reads he would know that Kaze was typical kaze behaviour. Through his doing shit I think is totally wrong I can still see how he see's it from a town view point. So null-town.

Selkie-
I believe she is trying to hunt. Posts 194,197 seem like genuine hunting and post 228 is something I can agree on with her. Other than that very is much to say. She seems to be wanting to get involved but she kinda ignored the event revolving around me and I am kind of interested in their opinion. I want to see if fferylt knows me as well as I think she does.

Does Bo Know-
I am having a hard time reading him because he has posted so much content and I have no experience with him. He's earlier posting was just nullish to me But the latter posting especially when addressing smudge seem town to me. Through he is agreeing with Lady Lamb a lot as in his latter posts I considered if he was trying to buddy lady with his votes then I noticed 224 So I am thinking he is more likely to be town agreeing who share similar opinions with a town read. So town.

Overall verdict my top three preference for a lynch today are
1.Debonair Danny DiPietro
2.Smudge
3.Plum- This one was a tough choice as she is a null read and I was tossing up between her and nati and they are interchangeable.

VOTE: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Sixty »

~Vote Count XI

:right:
Smudger (L-2)
~ The Purple Plague, Lady Lambdadelta, Does Bo Know, penguin_alien, Kazekirimaru
Garmr (L-5)
~ Debonair Danny DiPietro,
(Kazekirimaru,)
walked into a club
Does Bo Know (L-5)
~ kanyeknowsbest, Smudger
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-5)
~ Plum, Garmr
Natirasha (L-6)
~ Natirasha
walked into a club (L-6)
~ Selkies
Lady Lambdadelta (L-7)
~
(Garmr)

Not Voting:
(Smudger)

--With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(90%)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Smudger »

ahhh Gamr thanks Buddy ;-)
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Smudger »

VOTE: Gamr

what a load of tripe
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Tell me how it is tripe come on. I spent fucking 2 hours on those reading through everyones fucking isos encountering numerous dcs and you call it fucking tripe. Please that post is worth ten of yours alone because it involve more fucking effort than crying about how your being bullied and playing the victim card.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok Smug I just thought of something. What makes you feel like that post is tripe show me why no one could get any information out of it. Tell me where the mindless bits are.

This is a challenge bring it on.

If you fail you have to admit my post was good and how it no way could be considered tripe.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Plum »

Feel like the Smudger wagon got soiled before I even got on it, but it's a pretty good one. This isn't Town/pressured Town Smudger from the game I played with him, I think. Abrasive-defensive. Only.
In post 170, Smudger wrote:Good stuff an active game, very active, also seems I am in the wrong time zone, seven pages and all I am getting is the "why Bo did you vote for Plum" saga..

my time zone is CET +3/GMT +4

I have to agree with these two posts and ..

I have no clue who half of you are, but apparently you are all fairly well experienced, great. I have though played in a game or two with Bo, DDD and Nachomamma and currently in a game with P_A.

getting back to Bo and Plum. so Bo your vote on Plum is explained in ?
One of the scummiest first posts I've seen in a long time, by the way.

[quote="In post 183
In post 177, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: I'm his way of looking like he's doing something productive.
Aren't you nice?

How about you do that productive thing sometime?[/quote]

Amazingly, he did. By saying that.

Kaze's harping on Bo's every word is particularly painful reskimming 10 pages. Leaning Town vs. Town here, seriously.

Unimpressed by club. Very very unimpressed.
In post 313, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Smudger
Given where and how this happened, you're a gem, Lady Lambda.

VOTE: Smudger

Take back what I said about the wagon being soiled (though penguin alien . . . mehhhhhh).
In post 358, Does Bo Know wrote:I don't think scum would be so open to not lurking.
You'd be surprised.
In post 372, Smudger wrote:why should I, my lynch will only help town later down the line, I have played this game badly the only thing I can do know is help where I can before you lynch me. I don't even have anything other than attracting votes to bring to the table help so, I will do what I can now..
My that was a rapid change in tactics.

VOTE: Smudger
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

That's L-1.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Inb4 Smug hammers himself
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Garmr, as per your earlier post, if you think Smudger is scum, why would you worry about him self-hammering?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Garmr »

The energy bar is 90 percent and at the rate it's going down we have like 1.5-2 weeks. Why waste this time.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 375, Garmr wrote:*Lots of stuffs*

Feeling good about the post overall, but I don't think this is a good time for that vote.

(Personality flaws? What's wrong with town being confident in their reads? ._.)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Natirasha »

I almost hammered but meh.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 372, Smudger wrote:why should I, my lynch will only help town later down the line, I have played this game badly the only thing I can do know is help where I can before you lynch me. I don't even have anything other than attracting votes to bring to the table help so, I will do what I can now..
> Tries to appeal to is by saying he'll help any way he can before his lynch.
> Only new content so far is wondering how Nati is "coasting" through the game.

Garmr's post is good, reaffirms that he's town.

Plum is...not scum. I don't think so anyway. Oh and it probably is town vs. town with me and Kaze. Kaze has been doing a lot of work and it looks genuine.

I need to look at who's left because I feel like I'm developing an awful lot of town reads.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 331, The Purple Plague wrote:How are reads going, ffery? This might be one of the easier games I've played lately, so I'm expecting you're making good progress on things just as I am.
Reads have been going pretty well!
In post 334, Does Bo Know wrote:In other news I don't think Garmr is scum.

Too pushy and confrontational too quickly. I feel like scum in general would try to at least take a further step back first to make sure a wagon won't build on him, but Garmr didn't seem to care.
I value experiential meta over what I can draw from games I didn't play. So far, my games with garmr he's always been town. This is matching his town game pretty well, though I noted as I read to the end that he's trying to apply some stuff we talked about after our last game together.
In post 344, The Purple Plague wrote:I wonder when Smudger will figure out what's missing. ffery, care to fill him in? (I know Orc is your partner but Orc sucks too much to pick up on this).
It looks like he's figured out what was missing, with some help.
In post 357, Natirasha wrote:Doing things is overrated when every time I try to read a thread or something, the site goes down for 10+ hours.
What are you thinking about NachoMara?
In post 359, Smudger wrote:
In post 342, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Honey, I don't think I'm better, I know.

Also, I bet you would love to get into a point for point, bullets for bullets argument with me so you can try and use logic to save yourself.

It's too bad that Cases are scummy, and I'm not going to indulge you.

Lastly, I don't need your approval to have people take me seriously as an experienced player. I let the results speak for themselves.

so also self centred and arrogant...nice.. its interesting to see how someone of your stature sits in "judgement"of lesser beings. also rather comical in all respects.

So getting back to my original problem with your "style"of play. You are saying that when asked a question you would chose whether or not to answer it based on who is asking it? Or is it the question itself, then content is such that to answer it is beneath you?

you see my problem is when asked a question I think it only fair to answer it, whether directly or not it allows people, such as a mere mortal like myself to get a feel for the type of person you are, or anyone for that matter. To actually come out with some BS response that is only designed to put someone down goes nowhere with me, and actually only causes me toy focus hard on the individual who is being uncooperative.

oh and I would prefer you did not call me "Honey" as I find that condescending. By all means call those you love or admire "Honey" but me, leave me out of that. thanks.
You're putting a lot of effort into this interaction but I can't tell what you think about LLD's alignment.
How about some reads? You think DBK and PA are the scum on your wagon because of timing?
In post 373, Smudger wrote:I really dont get how Nati is coasting D1? I have seen it before, another player, and everyone just seems to think ok we shall let that go. The latest excuse being that the site is down 10+ hours, that applies to us all does it not?

Oh I was asked about not having a vote in place. For those of you who have bothered to read my previous games you will see my stance on that, it has not changed. for those too lazy and who are riding my wagon because its a good place for scum to hide right now, I am generally sparing with my vote and do not place it freely.
So, are you thinking Nati is scum?
In post 375, Garmr wrote:You know that moment when you reread and your reads change this is whats happening right now.
UNVOTE: Lady Lamb

Anyway I'm trying to do what Fferylt suggested to me after the space game (instead of looking for scum tells to look at how town can play that way.).

Quick reads update

Lady Lamb
Kaze was pretty much right in saying she is like a kettle. I was scum reading her non participation when that should of been a null but because of that she exploded into power Lamb. Her rush on Smudger seems town. Also looking back her reaction from me pushing her seems town as well. Don't like the way she tried to push me out the conversation through. If I'm a bad townie at least let me try to improve because that. anyway Null-town

Kaze
- He reminds me a bit of the on the boat game. The smart arse attitude, The smug expression and the way he believes his reads are 100 percent right and if he gets a mislynch he will probably go sulk in the corner. Other than his personality flaws he has been hunting the majority of the game and he has been pushing people he believes to be scum -Town

Douche
- sorry I meant Debonair Danny DiPietro I swear :roll: . Anyway when I read his post they come off as douchey and robotic like they come off with out feeling. I kinda Don't know what to make of it. The early wagon formed on him seemed meh. But I can't actually seem to point my finger on any reason why he should be town. His latter post seem more opportunistic than others like when you put post 186 and Like he was waiting for the tension to die off him so he could push another wagon. scummy
In post 347, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:In post 328, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Let's start on the fact that we're 14 pages into the game, and you've not made a single vote.

Not interesting at all,
I would've waited this long to set up a Garmr vote i
f he hadn't basically yelled, "hey I'm scum" earlier than I expected.
This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.

kanyeknowsbest
-I have a null read on him his been asking a lot of question but really hasn't been pushing a lynch. I can see from a town perspective that gathering information day one and pressing day 2 and beyond. But also he could just be trying to look like he is trying to do work. This one looks like a time will tell but my gut instinct is telling me his leaning more to the town side

The Purple Plague
- This one took me about ten minutes of reading before I decided were to place her and that is null What made me decide to put her there was her post 204. I have looked for scummy things as well and I couldn't pick anything.

Nati-
-I can understand having trouble getting into this game because I did. But I have to place you as null for now. Would like you to attempt getting in this game or you will drop lower.

Smudge
-He is a interesting one a lot of what he is saying is appearing scummy. I don't like his post it seems to be using insults like asshole and is quite sarcastic in a way to try and discredit pressure on him. But what I really don't like is how he tries to shift the blame to other players like in post 327,350 and 373 I'm tempted to vote you but you might self hammer at L-1 so I'll keep you L-2

Plum
I have her as a null at the moment can't figure out her out. Through she did vote DDD the explantion was a bit meh but it was early game and she was trying to break out of the rvs could of explained it at the time and it was done in a poor manner.

Penguin Alien
one post I did like the entrance but can't get valid enough valid data from just one post null.

Walked into a Club
I had really wanted to see what cabd was on about my meta. I didn't really like the fact he didn't give one meta reason before he left through I did like the compliment about my scum game. Other than that I didn't like his vote on kaze it was meh it made me feel that if was going to use meta reads he would know that Kaze was typical kaze behaviour. Through his doing shit I think is totally wrong I can still see how he see's it from a town view point. So null-town.

Selkie-
I believe she is trying to hunt. Posts 194,197 seem like genuine hunting and post 228 is something I can agree on with her. Other than that very is much to say. She seems to be wanting to get involved but she kinda ignored the event revolving around me and I am kind of interested in their opinion. I want to see if fferylt knows me as well as I think she does.

Does Bo Know-
I am having a hard time reading him because he has posted so much content and I have no experience with him. He's earlier posting was just nullish to me But the latter posting especially when addressing smudge seem town to me. Through he is agreeing with Lady Lamb a lot as in his latter posts I considered if he was trying to buddy lady with his votes then I noticed 224 So I am thinking he is more likely to be town agreeing who share similar opinions with a town read. So town.

Overall verdict my top three preference for a lynch today are
1.Debonair Danny DiPietro
2.Smudge
3.Plum- This one was a tough choice as she is a null read and I was tossing up between her and nati and they are interchangeable.

^^ towntowntown.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 387, Natirasha wrote:I almost hammered but meh.
I don't want the game day to end yet. :/
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

So I didn't have as many town reads as I thought. I'm not gonna organize them on a platter though.

What I do know is that Smudger needs to die.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

@Plum I just realized but is this the end of day 1 with a double vote. Please tell me it's just a sign you want him lynched badly and not a actual double vote. Because We have plenty of time.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Hm, are double voters normal?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Plum »

In post 392, Garmr wrote:@Plum I just realized but is this the end of day 1 with a double vote. Please tell me it's just a sign you want him lynched badly and not a actual double vote. Because We have plenty of time.
You're worried about me lolhammering Smudger from L-2 with a double vote . . . in answer to your question, in the words of Douglas Adams: Don't Panic.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 393, Does Bo Know wrote:Hm, are double voters normal?
I think so.

But apparently it's a moot point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Garmr »

See's plums latest post Sighs in relief.

@Does Bo Know
But to answer your question double voters are normal on mafia scum as long as they aren't invisible and done through pm but as Plum pointed out this isn't the case.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Plum »

We're playing a Theme game, guys; we're not restricted to what's Normal.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 394, Plum wrote:
In post 392, Garmr wrote:@Plum I just realized but is this the end of day 1 with a double vote. Please tell me it's just a sign you want him lynched badly and not a actual double vote. Because We have plenty of time.
You're worried about me lolhammering Smudger from L-2 with a double vote . . . in answer to your question, in the words of Douglas Adams: Don't Panic.
Does this make Garmr scummy to you?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Plum »

Uh, no. You?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”