Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 8, Natirasha wrote:Is this the most stacked player list on mafiascum? I kinda think so.
It features someone who insists on self-voting and someone who types like a texting sixth grader; oh and me; so no.

~~

walked into a club is a fantastic username, will have to try to track down my custom pokemon card that is germane to this discussion and post it.

~~

Don't know if Natirasha pushing own wagon is more annoying or others casting "totally serious votes on complete scums" is more annoying. Think the answer is yes.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:19 pm

In post 46, walked into a club wrote:
In post 44, Does Bo Know wrote:I'm guessing the "texting sixth grader" is me.
You could try for the rest of your life and still never aspire to the uniqueness that is kanye's method of speech.
Yeah, unique to Kanye and every 13 year old with ADD or ADHD in the country.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm

In post 48, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote denny

~~

Kanye, it probably involves more straight screwing around until some random tears off on something they thing is actually significant instead of everyone claiming significance in everything which really just means nothing is significant. That or someone trying to ask random questions so I can either ignore them or mock them for it.

~

And finally I'll paraphrase the great football HC Urban Meyer, the best part of being 13 is the opportunity to be 14.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:35 pm

In post 58, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay now whats your ideal rvs if youre scum? is it the same? how does it differ?
Wait, this is actually an interesting question. Given my scum game I want either lots of posts and fast so I can simply blame the speed of the game for being behind or I want one or two people to dominate so there are a bunch or other lurkers to hide with. The everybody being super serious part of so far is probably what I want as scum because that's stupidly easy to fake and I could just pick my own arbitrary animal/mineral/vegetable and point at that as being the thing to watch.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:09 pm

In post 90, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kanye, either of these two chucklefucks scum?
I'm not Kanye but for the record I currently vote no.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:22 am

In post 176, Smudger wrote:Bo. not really focused on him (DDD) or anyone else in particular at this moment. Nothing seems to be a stand out for me after reading through, why do you ask?
I'm his way of looking like he's doing something productive.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 am

In post 183, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 177, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: (A) I'm his way of looking like he's doing something productive.
(B) Aren't you nice?

How about you do that productive thing sometime?
I don't see what A has to do with B given my statement isn't mean, it's a simple conjecture about his behavior in the game that I'm the thing he points at when he needs to have an opinion or get the attention off himself. Do you disagree?

Sometime? Yeah, I can probably be productive sometime; not now though.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:12 pm

In post 258, Garmr wrote:Anyone got any questions for to get me into the game.
I was going to vote you before for your lameness but hello me-scum in Appenine Mafia, yeah this is absolutely death sentence worthy.

VOTE: Garmr
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:19 pm

In post 269, Garmr wrote::) I love you to debo
Q: Are we not men? A: We are Debo! oh, and you're scum.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:25 am

In post 295, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:God fucking dammit Cabd.

Talk to me about his motivation for attacking me in the way he did, and then continuing to make a spectacle of himself?

At best, he gets into a 1v1 with me, and that's fucking suicide.
At worst, he flails around for a bit and looks really bad on paper.

What kind of scum walks into that kind of situation willingly? Like, invites it?
How about at that point he had to make a move or be seen as a complete lurk mcgurk and being seen backing off his bad opinion is even worse than having it in the first place.
In post 328, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Let's start on the fact that we're 14 pages into the game, and you've not made a single vote.
Not interesting at all, I would've waited this long to set up a Garmr vote if he hadn't basically yelled, "hey I'm scum" earlier than I expected.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:27 am

In post 354, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 311, Smudger wrote: can someone ask me a question please..? I am feeling left out...
Why do people keep asking this?
Ugh, that’s brutal and I missed it on the first go around, exact same bullshit as Garmr.
In post 358, Does Bo Know wrote:Nati is probably town

I don't think scum would be so open to not lurking.
Ahahahaha.
In post 375, Garmr wrote:This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.
Because I think they’re scum? You were my favorite choice for scum after just your first two posts and I was waiting for you to accrue some lurker cred so I could make a push on you once the early nonsense died down instead you made an awful post with one of my favorite scumtells which meant I had to act.
In post 408, Selkies wrote:
In post 198, Does Bo Know wrote:Yep. I changed my vote to appease people. You guys were suspecting me for something really stupid. So I changed my mind and went to the philosophy I usually follow instead of that other reason.

And then I got weak and decided to let out how shitty I think my scumhunting and wagon pushing really is.

The end
This flail is terrible.
Relevant? Selkies is getting watch-listed at the very least.
In post 417, Smudger wrote:I don't know why people think I will self hammer. Gamr I voted you a your reads are all basically null, except for a group of 3 including myself who have figured in other peoples reads as scum. So a lot of fluff IMO to sheep others. Nicely done though.
This seems accurate to me.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:15 am

In post 431, Garmr wrote:1.This is not a fucking scum tell as I have down this in my town games aswell when I feel like I lost in the game. maybe it's a scum tell for you but example example 2 Fuck I actually nearly ask this same thing in every game I start to feel lost town or scum. You should reevaluate it as a scum tell after this game.
Perhaps instead you should stop doing scummy things as town?
In post 431, Garmr wrote:2.So instead of pushing a player to get them to answer and apply real pressure on them. Your intentions were to wait till everyone accepted them as a lurker so you could shift your vote onto them with less question. That's scummy as fuck man.
No, that's smart. Mafia isn't a game of just being right; it's about situations and applying leverage properly. I mean look at this game the first serious wagon out of RVS was always going to get big unfortunately the Smudger wagon stole the thunder I wanted to use.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:3. I tore apart this post already why didn't you decide to quote the response I gave to smudge?
Because I didn't think you tore it apart? Because I thought your defense of yourself wasn't strong and found the previous point still reasonable? Yeah, those.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:Opportunistic- That Debby has a opportunistic mind set as proven by question 2. 1 Also shows a opportunistic stab at me even when the subject was not about me.
Yep. Wait, you think this is a negative...
In post 431, Garmr wrote: Buddying- I believable point three can be considered buddying up to smudge. I believe this also brings up the possibility of scum buddies.
Yeah, I usually buddy players who both have no credibility with the town and are at L-1; they're the ones who can help aid me. Do you actually think before you post or do you bleat out the buzzwords as they come to you?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 am

Feel like the Smudger wagon is on town, no interest in that.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: penguin_alien
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:44 am

In post 495, Smudger wrote:I was going to ask him the question why? However the growth of the case against me, and my own dumb play, pushed it too the back of my mind as I had not noted it down,hence why I was mistaken for the vote. Thus when I saw the post above it bought it back to me.
I think you have a town sort of incompetence about you, that you'd have some level of guile if you were scum and I immensely dislike the structure and individuals on your wagon.

Conversely, very happy to see my PA wagon spring up as a viable alternative.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:49 pm

In post 759, Selkies wrote:They could also be great because the only reason he was good yesterday was penguin vote and that's not a good thing anymore
The PA vote was a great vote, retroactively knowing they're probably a mason doesn't mean the vote itself wasn't good or for good reasons. I'll maintain a wagon on someone with six posts in twenty-five pages, who jumped middle-late onto the biggest wagon and then asked pointless questions without doing anything was and will always be a good vote even if it's on town.
In post 776, Garmr wrote:Debby your good at pissing people off up for a job?
It doesn't really work very well when they know you're doing it for that reason, instead of being a useful tool you're just being an ass for the sake of being an ass.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:06 pm

In post 786, kanyeknowsbest wrote:danmniel whos scum
If I had a top read I'd be voting for them; right now I'm still evaluating in light of flips and such.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 am

Holiday prod dodging, will get back to this later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:25 am

In post 840, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 808, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 786, kanyeknowsbest wrote:danmniel whos scum
If I had a top read I'd be voting for them; right now I'm still evaluating in light of flips and such.
it takes you a really long time to evaluate, danny
Sure, or it was the freaking holidays which means I was never home. Beyond that you want to know one of the biggest reasons why I'm stuck in limbo? Because frankly I want to poke at LLD, the vote yesterday sucked and she just sat on it. There are several problems here, she's not posting but then again I wasn't posting maybe she's lurking but maybe the holidays happened to her as well and I can't fault anyone for that, then there's the fact that I never seem to read her quite right her faux-rage always makes me read town and the apathy I usually associate with scum showed up more in the League mafia when she was town which means I never know what to think with her and finally I'm not sure that's a fight I want to pick simply because it'll be a pain in the ass no matter what I decide in the end.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 am

In post 872, Syryana wrote:
In post 871, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Sure, or it was the freaking holidays which means I was never home. Beyond that you want to know one of the biggest reasons why I'm stuck in limbo? Because frankly I want to poke at LLD, the vote yesterday sucked and she just sat on it. There are several problems here, she's not posting but then again I wasn't posting maybe she's lurking but maybe the holidays happened to her as well and I can't fault anyone for that, then there's the fact that I never seem to read her quite right her faux-rage always makes me read town and the apathy I usually associate with scum showed up more in the League mafia when she was town which means I never know what to think with her and finally I'm not sure that's a fight I want to pick simply because it'll be a pain in the ass no matter what I decide in the end.
This kinda makes me want to lynch you. Let's shelve LLD for a moment. What are your top two townreads and scumreads? Why?
Note to self: honesty not effective, resume lying as town. Scum reads: living people on the Smudger wagon, it was a bad wagon. Town reads: PA due to likely masonness, I would've said Garmr but there might be something interesting going on there, too early to tell.
In post 887, The Purple Plague wrote: If you want to poke at LLD, poke at her. You actually putting your balls to the wall and going after someone who will "rip you a few assholes" would certainly go a long way towards me reading you as town; all I can see here is "I have no scumreads except someone who I can't read worth a shit" which is :neutral: for many reasons.
Thanks for the blandtastic advice, if I wanted to do something rest assured I would. And trust me I'm opportunistic enough that I calculated in the value of town-cred for playing with LLD in my calculations. Unfortunately, I remain confident of my ability to talk my way out of anything and that road still seems both ineffective and unfun.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:46 am

Actually had a little time to review walked into a club's ISO because of the Smudger vote but other than the vote that's just a town read through and through.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:18 am

I swear I posted this yesterday, ugh, rewriting...
In post 966, Syryana wrote:I don't want to lynch you anymore! Why was the Smudger wagon a bad wagon, in your opinion (other than he's a dead townie, obv)
Because he claimed before anyone asked him to claim and his claim was that of a vanilla townie; there's absolutely no benefit to that for scum other than maybe a bit of WIFOM and Smudger didn't seem like the type to be playign the WIFOM game. Furthermore his tone was defeatist through the end of the day but he kept posting, again there's slight WIFOM potential but caught scum are more likely to either clam up completely or say crazy shit to either force claims or to just give their scum partners more information and again his path was the path of a (bad) town player.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:42 am

I'm curious as to why people are townreading kanye. I'll admit to not knowing his meta other than by reputation he's a much better player than typist but I see a player who was on the mislynch yesterday and who mostly today has sat back and asked questions, voted me which is a bad vote and voted Syr and while I don't consider that a bad vote there's been no serious push in that direction and the one point brought up about Syr is pretty dodgy and feels like a lame application of LAL and nothing more.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:47 am

In post 1118, penguin_alien wrote:--Both the major wagons at the end of yesterday were mislynches. Pointing fingers for being on one rather than the other is rather useless.
Yeah, but the Smudger wagon sucked and your wagon was fine for reasons already detailed by me; it's not that they were both probably mislynches it's that the Smudger wagon sucked and your wagon was justified it was just probably wrong.
In post 1118, penguin_alien wrote:--What's the purpose behind kanye having hammered Smudger to end the TPP-Selkies convo as scum?
I can start with A) to make sure a mislynch happens and B) why does he have to care about that at all, not everything is connected to everything.
In post 1118, penguin_alien wrote:--If Syryana isn't a bad vote in your opinion, what reasons do you think would justify it, since you find kanye's point dodgy?
He isn't a bad vote because he's not me and he's not a town read; if I felt he was a good vote my vote would be on him.
In post 1118, penguin_alien wrote:--Following from that, why would kanye help provoke Garmr into his meltdown/flounce and let him utterly destroy the slot if he could have been coaching him from inside their scum QT in real time instead?
Why are we assuming scum have daytalk, that seems an unneeded and strange assumption.
In post 1118, penguin_alien wrote:--Why aren't you voting?
Because the people I'd be most tempted to vote are either widely viewed as town or simply not here; that means there's basically no chance they achieve a critical mass and my vote is no better than not voting at that point. I guess I could point at it and pretend I'm "doing something" but again I feel absolutely no need to posture right now and play for style points.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

In post 1135, Selkies wrote:Why doesn't he seem like the type to play WIFOM? Seems like that got pulled out of your ass.
Are you reading the game? He showed absolutely no guile in basically anything he said and was the same way the last time I played with him.
In post 1157, kanyeknowsbest wrote:wth dude
"Everyone thinks my suspects are town so there's no reason to vote them because I will just be posturing and since I'm not scum I'm not going to posture" or some similar bullshit. Anyways, maybe you could explain why everyone has a town read on you because no one else can or will and I'm not seeing it.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:47 pm

In post 1179, The Purple Plague wrote:Here's a deal: if you tell me why you think he's scum, I'll tell you why I think he's town.
I already said why I had issues with his play in the very post where I asked for explanations why he was town, I know I post at a blistering rate but do try to keep up.
In post 1181, Selkies wrote:
In post 1178, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Are you reading the game? He showed absolutely no guile in basically anything he said and was the same way the last time I played with him.
'Who said the WIFOM was conscious
Is this really an argument you're making? Like I don't even understand where the hell you're going with this other than arguing for the sake of arguing.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:48 pm

In post 1192, kanyeknowsbest wrote:sasume its because they think im obvtown. do you think im scum? if so why arent you voting me?
They think you're town because they think you're obvtown; that's not a why kkb, I want to know why. I think you might be scum but I'm hardly confidant in that fact and I fail to see a benefit in voting for you. Frankly I think intentionally not voting to this point has been worth the reactions I'm getting because they're interesting, I'm just not sure what they mean.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Couldn't access the site at work today, so that was a fun five pages of catch up.
In post 1200, The Purple Plague wrote:and DDD, I just made a nice post of my town-read on Kanye and my scum-read of you independent of nacho so.... why are you ignoring it?
Because unless I'm looking at the wrong post the kanye part consists of one line that in my view incorrectly summarizes his contributions to the game.
In post 1212, The Purple Plague wrote:The better place to vote is DDD who is 1) still not posting
Yeah, I got pulled away from the game for two days, I had four posts yesterday. I mean there's a point where your pushing for my lynch just descends into outright falsehoods and we've hit that a while ago.
In post 1215, Magua wrote:- I ask DDD what he thinks of me, no response
You, I have no idea about you. I had a town read on Garmr after wagoning him and badgering him on day one, if that had changed I'd probably be voting for you. qed.
In post 1222, Selkies wrote:Yeah. iirc he was pretty absent on day 2, but he pushed his Andrius read when he was around.
That's because in that game I had what I thought was a good read and so I pushed it; note how on day one I thought I had good reads on Garmr and PA and so I was the one who kick started both those wagons. Today, no reads I trust so I'm not going to irrationally pretend like I have them.
In post 1299, Magua wrote:But in the meantime: @Nacho: Why is your kill flavor "Devoured"?
Hello, massive red flag.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:38 am

Phone post since I still can't connect from work. Claim is Sealvador Dali, VT.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:48 pm

In post 1395, The Purple Plague wrote:I also don't understand how three masons + vig is too much power when we have a setup that has three mafia with no powers versus three masons. Vigs are very easily countered by mafia powers (bulletproof, roleblocker oh my!), and it's not like SKs significantly towards the mafia.
I must have missed it but where is it coming from that the mafia has no powers?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 pm

In post 1407, walked into a club wrote:For the record, the masonry has decided nacho dies today. One other person needs to vote, we're not letting this go to nolynch.
VOTE: The Purple Plague

Awful play from them in their willingness to say anything to get me lynched, they're almost certainly going to shoot a town player in me; yeah I can live with this.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 am

In post 1427, walked into a club wrote:(We also like LLD for town fwiw so the scumlist is also POE)
It's also at least a third wrong but don't let that stop the two minute hate on me.
DDD arrives five pages late to the party; with a total disregard for the game state and instead going on about how being wrong on the day one wagons means he's not allowed to have opinions. Probably a mafia PR given the nature of his claim. Also him completely flying over the point of post 1403 seems kind of weird, and gives an indication he knows what PRs mafia has and is one of them himself.
Sorry dead mason that I didn't impress you by faking a shocked reaction post after it had already been said three or more times. And I apparently don't get the point of 1403 then, I see a potentially faulty theory I question it. Beyond their incorrectness about me I hate most of their town reads and even the logic behind the town reads I do agree with.

~~

For those who had a sad about me not making a pointless gesture yesterday, let me go ahead and make it today then.

VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 am

In post 1437, Magua wrote:Think (hoping?) DDD is distancing from KKB. Blahblahbopblah but we're in lylo and posting something like 1436 is just wrong. I know no reads of DDD's other than he doesn't understand why people think kanyeknowsbest is town. Describes his post today as pointless gesture rather than actually, y'know, giving a shit about the game.
I don't give a shit because the mason everyone is going to sheep is saying that I'm the lynch for the day; I trust maybe three other players to do their own thing today instead of just playing follow the herd, one of whom I'm suggesting is scum and the other two I have no ability to predict their behavior; it's a comically bad position. So yeah, I'm both irritated and disinterested.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 am

In post 1439, Magua wrote:You went through D2 uninterested and still not even pushing on kanye -- you were all "why do people think kanye is town" but not voting him and not actually asking specific people or trying to do any push. Very hands off. And now it's lylo, and you're...still very hands off. If you're lynched and town it's game over, and you continue to not give a shit and whine about it.

So, how are people supposed to have ever townread you if you do nothing to help the town?

Basic shit here.
I know you weren't around for it and were probably too lazy to go back and read it more than likely but there was this thing called day one which is helpful in establishing reads. And you're probably right, I should've pushed harder yesterday but I didn't have any real conviction in it but when a bunch of assholes call me scum on that alone it brings out the contrarian in me and I just want to double down to annoy them. And as for today, game thread has been open for less than 20 hours and you want to try and describe my play in a fixed quantity? What the fuck ever, holmes.
In post 1440, Selkies wrote:
In post 1436, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1427, walked into a club wrote:(We also like LLD for town fwiw so the scumlist is also POE)
It's also at least a third wrong but don't let that stop the two minute hate on me.
DDD arrives five pages late to the party; with a total disregard for the game state and instead going on about how being wrong on the day one wagons means he's not allowed to have opinions. Probably a mafia PR given the nature of his claim. Also him completely flying over the point of post 1403 seems kind of weird, and gives an indication he knows what PRs mafia has and is one of them himself.
Sorry dead mason that I didn't impress you by faking a shocked reaction post after it had already been said three or more times. And I apparently don't get the point of 1403 then, I see a potentially faulty theory I question it. Beyond their incorrectness about me I hate most of their town reads and even the logic behind the town reads I do agree with.

~~

For those who had a sad about me not making a pointless gesture yesterday, let me go ahead and make it today then.

VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
Nacho was pretty damn certain about his Kanye read.
Nacho also thought I was scum, why the fuck would I care what he thinks?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:33 am

In post 1450, Magua wrote:If you're so fucking disconnected from the game, replace out. "I can't be assed to give a shit", "Oh? You think I'm scummy because I haven't done anything? Well, fuck you!" etc are all terrible.
Hey, I can be an overly sanctimonious asshole as well; if you're not willing to actually read the game you replace into you're not really connected with the game and should replace out, hurr hurr hurr.
In post 1450, Magua wrote:Nope. Not reading D1. But were it full of rainbows and sparkles and towniness, why, I daresay that that would mean that there wouldn't be so, many, people, scumreading, you, now.
Because I was wrong on day one and since I'm not a part of their usual player list and didn't work to build relationships and in fact have been a bit of a jerk makes it very easy to cast me in the role of the other and not think about things too hard.
In post 1450, Magua wrote:Woo, you probably posted shit Day 1! Did those reads ever change with the D1 flip/N1 kill? Mason claimings? Vig flip? What are the odds, do you think, of a setup with 3 masons, a vig, a neighborizer, and a BP all being town? Is your attitude to being told that (at least) 2/3 masons plus a vigilante think you're scum "Fuck 'em"?
Given that I was the one trying to run up one of the masons, yes my read changed after the night one reveal of masons. I think the odds of all that being town is poor at best which is one reason why my Kanye read went from "meh" yesterday to "willing to actually vote this" today. I'm town, I got a wagon going on a now dead mason on day one; town players can be wrong. Those town players are/were wrong, most of them aren't alive to persuade and the one who is shows absolutely no interest in listening to me.

~~

Hey LLD, I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who can actually read me correctly, if you're town I'm pretty sure if we want a chance at winning this thing you're going to need to step your game up in terms of helping me here.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:39 am

In post 1460, walked into a club wrote:Yeah we can vote the lazy apathetic scum PR now kthnx tia? My vote won't lynch him alone. Scum PR reads before goon reads.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 am

In post 1468, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't think town DDD would lower himself to telling me I can read him, that feels sort of like a desperation move.
Of course it's a desperation move, do you see the game state at the time? If there are three scum, WIAC is town, with two other votes on me unless Selkies and Syr are both scum (which is possible) that means scum could both pile on to get me lynched and likely win the game under those assumptions. Those assumptions might not be correct but I'd rather not test them to find out if they are and I don't see many outs given most people aren't showing an inclination to read me instead of just sheeping WIAC.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 am

In post 1473, kanyeknowsbest wrote:ddd how come youre not railing against nati?

if we assume nati town and ddd town then scum would have quicklynched by now
I shouldn't have to point out how hard it is to put together a three person quickhammer in like three hours, should I?
In post 1476, Magua wrote:You've got Natirasha voting you. Is he town?

Syryana voted you and unvoted. Is he town?

LLD's been pretty much as disconnected from this game for D2/D3 as you've been. If you've got zero interest in defending yourself or committing to the game, why should she?
I don't know, Nati's play has been bizarre from my perspective, I usually read that as town. Syr's is much more likely to be treading water seeming reasonable but still able to smash his vote back on me as soon as the time is right. And you keep saying stupid shit like, "you've got zero interest in defending yourself" when if that was really the case I'd have shut up and taken my lynch. And finally despite LLD being disconnected I'd hope if she's town she has some interest in winning the game and my lynch basically throws that out the window so seems pretty obvious from this end that she needs to take a stand and with me.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:41 am

In post 1480, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's lylo, WIAC. You're not sheeping anyone.
Oh but he is, that's the kind of critical thought that's gone into my wagon.
In post 1482, walked into a club wrote:I mean DDD pretty much has to be scum here, or nati has to be scum here; and nat sure as hell isn't scum here.
Hello false premise.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:46 am

In post 1489, walked into a club wrote:Then who is the scumteam, DDD?
Kanye, Probably Syr, Probably Selkies. Only reason the whole thing feels bad as a unit is that there might have been a chance for a quickhammer earlier today but it's still a comically aggressive move for them to make when they probably feel like they have this in the bad no matter.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 am

In post 1492, Natirasha wrote:I really wanna kill Selkies today.

Selkies DDD kanye is my three prob.
I'll give you kittens and candy canes for a Kanye lynch today.
In post 1517, walked into a club wrote:Yeah. That''s my point. Dude's fuckin scum.
WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER QUICKHAMMERING AND RISK GETTING CAUGHT IN IT AND LOOKING SUSPICIOUS WHEN YOU SHOW NO CAPACITY TO DYNAMICALLY EVALUATE THE GAME?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:43 am

In post 1524, walked into a club wrote:Keep insulting me, Danny. That makes it so much sweeter.
Oh trust me amigo, it's going to be sweet for me when you're all "but Danny played so much like scum" trying to justify your miserable play here and I go "you're an idiot with tunnelvision from a single day of play who thought sheeping a bad read in MYLO was a good idea".
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 am

In post 1533, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1529, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1526, kanyeknowsbest wrote:like if hes town, from his perspective nati should be confirmed scum but hes instead trying to appeal to nati still? how does that even make any sense
Explain.
club is conftown. if nati is town that means theres 2 town on ddd with 5 to lynch. theres pretty much no way 3 scum could not manage to coordinate their votes to hammer by now. that means that either daniel or nati is scum and from their perspective the other is confscum. but daniel is not treating it like this at all but instead trying to get nati to switch his vote elsewhere. thats speaks to me of a lack of town view on things
I've already said why it doesn't bother me seven times now but you idiots keep ignoring it and repeating the same lines.
In post 1534, walked into a club wrote:Yeah for some reason I'm not worried about that at all, 3D.
I mean you shouldn't be worried, you should probably prepare yourself to be embarrassed, that seems like the more appropriate emotion.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:49 am

In post 1537, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1533, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1529, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1526, kanyeknowsbest wrote:like if hes town, from his perspective nati should be confirmed scum but hes instead trying to appeal to nati still? how does that even make any sense
Explain.
club is conftown. if nati is town that means theres 2 town on ddd with 5 to lynch. theres pretty much no way 3 scum could not manage to coordinate their votes to hammer by now. that means that either daniel or nati is scum and from their perspective the other is confscum. but daniel is not treating it like this at all but instead trying to get nati to switch his vote elsewhere. thats speaks to me of a lack of town view on things
yeah, that's fair enough.
Still not, there's a mason that idiots are going to sheep whose already sheeping a bad read, there's absolutely no need for scum to take any risk right now but we're going to insist that scum would try to pull a risky quickhammer ASAP because BANANA.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 am

In post 1542, walked into a club wrote:Yes 3d, please keep telling me about how scum would pass up an assured win in favor of a longer ride where the tides could turn on them.
Have you demonstrated any interest in even remotely changing your mind? No. You have no interest in listening to me at all, there is absolutely no risk in them not doing anything. In fact, they're probably enjoying the hell out of my impotent rage and your chronic myopia, it's probably a pretty funny show from the outside.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 am

In post 1551, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:this DDD vote feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary. Like, what if DDD is town and it's like, Nati/KKK/Selkies
Nah, that's not right, otherwise you wouldn't be trolling here waiting for another vote.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:00 am

In post 1554, walked into a club wrote:And both KKK and Selkies were around when syryana's vote was down there, you don't think they would have QH'd?
You're so fucking smug and so fucking wrong.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 am

In post 1556, walked into a club wrote:Like sure I buy a three man quickhammer being hard to do maybe. But a 2-man one with daytalk? Fucking road to rome manages that shit WITHOUT daytalk plenty.
If you're trying to convince me that KKD and Selkies aren't together part of the scum team I might be inclined to believe you; that doesn't change the immutable fact that I'm town.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 am

In post 1560, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You think I'm scum DDD? lol
I think you're playing at somewhere around 25% of your capacity at best if you think I'm scum. And I think your screw around posts here look remarkably like ones I've made when waiting for a scum partner to show up to finish a game off. And I'm fucking angry that no one will listen to me and lashing out at whoever is convenient.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 am

In post 1565, walked into a club wrote:Okay so (selkies OR kanye} {LLD} {Natirasha} is your final answer?
No my answer is {kanye} and then evaluate the game from there, if you want to come up with some over-arching theory that's your prerogative, not mine.
In post 1566, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I told you I'm fucking paranoid dude, I'd have voted you already if I was confident.
And do you have any intention of ever trying to resolve that indecision?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 am

In post 1586, Magua wrote:3. Really do not enjoy playing with people whose posts are "loldontgiveashit" because I find it impossible to differentiate between eg DDD's play and Syryana's play in this game.
I'm just baffled that you can sit there and try to argue that I didn't give a shit the way I fought to get any foothold I could on day three and while I admitted my day two play wasn't good it wasn't because I didn't care, it was because I let my indecision get the better of me and you wouldn't even know about my day one play instead relying on the impressions created by the scum confirmed as town to guide you.

In the end I was actually pretty accurate given what we were working against but I knew from WIAC's first post on day three that I didn't have a chance. Maybe I could've gotten Magua and LLD to join me in some best case scenario but scum were never going to bother helping me and Nati and Syr were complete blanks.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:38 am

In post 1602, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DDD, if it's any consolation, I literally wasn't going to vote you today. I just wasn't confident enough in my town read on you +WIAC being "confirmed town" to vocally object to the lynch.
*Shrug* I don't blame anyone for anything in this game, besides PA of course but I guess I don't see a big downside. If I'm town our only chance if for you to stick your neck out for me and if I am scum I don't think your position was in any real jeopardy even if you did back me because it would've been comically aggressive and your PR claim meant you were pretty safe.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Mara, I'd love to see what you're referencing in your last post in the dead QT.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:36 am

In post 1665, Ms Marangal wrote:DDD: the gamd is locked and I don't feel like c/ping from my phone but game of reference was Xenolouge. there was a point in that game where I argued andytown, and you argued andyscum and the argument that you had used was that ypu were aware oc ypir town meta and had been suplicating that in your scum games. The fact that the argument was made, and knowing that you can play townDDD with my expectation of DDDtown making q mark on a game and that being mostly absent didnt really help my paranoia at all
I guess, I think any player worth their salt knows the differences between their town and scum games and if they have any interest in their skill then they try to bring them together so they play identically either way. I mean (I think) I know my own meta but as Selkies mentioned in this game about a newbie game I played recently I don't always live up to the ideal of playing the way I should.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”