Mini 1531 ~ Mafia Pinnipedum (Game Over!)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Selkies
because you know you want to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 42, Selkies wrote:oh my god i didn't actually realize that what the heck

can we please vote the seal clubber now
One word no

Anyway don't see the scummy thing people are picking up about DDD through I do see that his going to hate my spelling and grammar
:D
In post 1415, fferyllt wrote:But, you have a lot of unusual textual artifacts in your writing, like you're using the grammar of a different dialect from standard American or British English.
P:EDIT Tempted to lynch debby for being mean. That's right your new names debby
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

I've already lost track.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Anyone got any questions for to get me into the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 260, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 258, Garmr wrote:Anyone got any questions for to get me into the game.
Yes, two actually.

Why are you being a useless lump, and why does it take someone else asking you questions for you to involve yourself in the game?
1.Because the 5 pages were full of shit and I am not motivated for this game at the moment.
2.Because Sometimes I need a kick booster and if I am not getting it don't expect much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

the first 5*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Actually I take that back These latest pages are the worst. People were at least trying to push cases now it's gone to hey lets make a town block. We should this member to the town block hmm nah take this member away. Since it has been suggested your more concerned with who's in it than actual scum hunting It's sicking.

I think I found my motivation now. Since I had two responses to my reaction test.
UNVOTE: Selkie

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
Her reaction is what I expect scum to do. Instead of asking me question that would challenge me and make it easier to get a read. She switches it around in a pathetic attempt to make me look scummy also Iso her.

19 post of useless fucking shit with no commitment and barely any opinions on others. This is where you votes should be at.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

:) I love you to debo
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

repeating the same mistakes other and other are we kaze like in on the boat. Wagon ago ago.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

over and over not other lol my bad.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Anyway Kaze what's your opinion on Lady Lambdadelta. Can you find a post which could be considered providing actual content?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

The difference was you were happy producing nill content posts till someone voted you. I have been trying to get in the game and I have been thinking about how and your response again was scummy as fuck. Trying to portray me as being in the hypocrite to prove your innocence is totally and utterly the wrong way to defend yourself.

P:edit lol raise your amount of content because you been pushed a bit suspicious much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Lady
I'm curious now you labeled me as town what do you think of the three votes that jumped onto me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

You just copy and pasted all my scum and town games with out reading them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Please tell me why I am playing like my scum self and not my town self.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

are you cabbed or mala i have limited exprience with both and that shits cowardly explain yourself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

@walked into a club
Can I have at least of sample of your meta case on me club It doesn't have to be the whole thing. I just want proof that you actually attempted a meta read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

@walked into a club
Can I have at least of sample of your meta case on me club It doesn't have to be the whole thing. I just want proof that you actually attempted a meta read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Garmr »

You know that moment when you reread and your reads change this is whats happening right now.
UNVOTE: Lady Lamb

Anyway I'm trying to do what Fferylt suggested to me after the space game (instead of looking for scum tells to look at how town can play that way.).

Quick reads update

Lady Lamb
Kaze was pretty much right in saying she is like a kettle. I was scum reading her non participation when that should of been a null but because of that she exploded into power Lamb. Her rush on Smudger seems town. Also looking back her reaction from me pushing her seems town as well. Don't like the way she tried to push me out the conversation through. If I'm a bad townie at least let me try to improve because that. anyway Null-town

Kaze
- He reminds me a bit of the on the boat game. The smart arse attitude, The smug expression and the way he believes his reads are 100 percent right and if he gets a mislynch he will probably go sulk in the corner. Other than his personality flaws he has been hunting the majority of the game and he has been pushing people he believes to be scum -Town

Douche
- sorry I meant Debonair Danny DiPietro I swear :roll: . Anyway when I read his post they come off as douchey and robotic like they come off with out feeling. I kinda Don't know what to make of it. The early wagon formed on him seemed meh. But I can't actually seem to point my finger on any reason why he should be town. His latter post seem more opportunistic than others like when you put post 186 and Like he was waiting for the tension to die off him so he could push another wagon. scummy
In post 347, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:In post 328, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Let's start on the fact that we're 14 pages into the game, and you've not made a single vote.

Not interesting at all,
I would've waited this long to set up a Garmr vote i
f he hadn't basically yelled, "hey I'm scum" earlier than I expected.
This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.

kanyeknowsbest
-I have a null read on him his been asking a lot of question but really hasn't been pushing a lynch. I can see from a town perspective that gathering information day one and pressing day 2 and beyond. But also he could just be trying to look like he is trying to do work. This one looks like a time will tell but my gut instinct is telling me his leaning more to the town side

The Purple Plague
- This one took me about ten minutes of reading before I decided were to place her and that is null What made me decide to put her there was her post 204. I have looked for scummy things as well and I couldn't pick anything.

Nati-
-I can understand having trouble getting into this game because I did. But I have to place you as null for now. Would like you to attempt getting in this game or you will drop lower.

Smudge
-He is a interesting one a lot of what he is saying is appearing scummy. I don't like his post it seems to be using insults like asshole and is quite sarcastic in a way to try and discredit pressure on him. But what I really don't like is how he tries to shift the blame to other players like in post 327,350 and 373 I'm tempted to vote you but you might self hammer at L-1 so I'll keep you L-2

Plum
I have her as a null at the moment can't figure out her out. Through she did vote DDD the explantion was a bit meh but it was early game and she was trying to break out of the rvs could of explained it at the time and it was done in a poor manner.

Penguin Alien
one post I did like the entrance but can't get valid enough valid data from just one post null.

Walked into a Club
I had really wanted to see what cabd was on about my meta. I didn't really like the fact he didn't give one meta reason before he left through I did like the compliment about my scum game. Other than that I didn't like his vote on kaze it was meh it made me feel that if was going to use meta reads he would know that Kaze was typical kaze behaviour. Through his doing shit I think is totally wrong I can still see how he see's it from a town view point. So null-town.

Selkie-
I believe she is trying to hunt. Posts 194,197 seem like genuine hunting and post 228 is something I can agree on with her. Other than that very is much to say. She seems to be wanting to get involved but she kinda ignored the event revolving around me and I am kind of interested in their opinion. I want to see if fferylt knows me as well as I think she does.

Does Bo Know-
I am having a hard time reading him because he has posted so much content and I have no experience with him. He's earlier posting was just nullish to me But the latter posting especially when addressing smudge seem town to me. Through he is agreeing with Lady Lamb a lot as in his latter posts I considered if he was trying to buddy lady with his votes then I noticed 224 So I am thinking he is more likely to be town agreeing who share similar opinions with a town read. So town.

Overall verdict my top three preference for a lynch today are
1.Debonair Danny DiPietro
2.Smudge
3.Plum- This one was a tough choice as she is a null read and I was tossing up between her and nati and they are interchangeable.

VOTE: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Tell me how it is tripe come on. I spent fucking 2 hours on those reading through everyones fucking isos encountering numerous dcs and you call it fucking tripe. Please that post is worth ten of yours alone because it involve more fucking effort than crying about how your being bullied and playing the victim card.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok Smug I just thought of something. What makes you feel like that post is tripe show me why no one could get any information out of it. Tell me where the mindless bits are.

This is a challenge bring it on.

If you fail you have to admit my post was good and how it no way could be considered tripe.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Inb4 Smug hammers himself
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Garmr »

The energy bar is 90 percent and at the rate it's going down we have like 1.5-2 weeks. Why waste this time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

@Plum I just realized but is this the end of day 1 with a double vote. Please tell me it's just a sign you want him lynched badly and not a actual double vote. Because We have plenty of time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Garmr »

See's plums latest post Sighs in relief.

@Does Bo Know
But to answer your question double voters are normal on mafia scum as long as they aren't invisible and done through pm but as Plum pointed out this isn't the case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Selkies
Garmr as in the mythological Hell Hound.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 417, Smudger wrote:I don't know why people think I will self hammer. Gamr I voted you a your reads are all basically null,
except for a group of 3 including myself who have figured in other peoples reads as scum.
So a lot of fluff IMO to sheep others. Nicely done though.

Yes I think PA and DBK's votes on me should be looked at especially the timing and reasons given. Nati is major lurking and I question it as I continue to find this type of play strange especially when it is accepted. I have already admitted I have played this game badly. I am just a dumb seal with no PR so, other than my vote, No major loss to town. Of course my lynch is a loss and stupid of me to have taken the stand I did. If I could undo my posts I would. So you can hammer now.
A majority of my reads have indications of where they are leaning to with only 4 being true null which i'm unsure of. I did how ever put kayne in the null read and then shifted him to null town at the of his read but I doubt you paid enough attention to notice that. So when you say they are all null that's pretty much misinformation as only 4/13 were true null and the other were either leaning somewhere or already there. I think you didn't actually read my post fully and just picked out the words null in them with out taking them in concept.

The bolded part is also wrong because plum was a null read this another sign you did not read my post correctly. Also my reasoning for Debonair Danny DiPietro
is different from everyone else, your post implies that I copied my reason for my scum reads from other people yet you did not post. Through I will admit my reasoning for you is somewhat shared by other players but you pretty much been picked clean.

Also your using of the word fluff is wrong. Fluff is useless information that doesn't contribute to anything. I do tend to fluff post but that post isn't one of them as it shows my mind set and players can decide from it and pick it apart and make a case if they want to or delve deeper into one of my reads. I like it when people delve deeper into my post and question me it helps build reads on them.

Basically what I think is you just skimmed the posts and looked for a cheap excuse to jump on my wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

*yet you did not post who's*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 426, Smudger wrote:
In post 424, Garmr wrote:Basically what I think is you just skimmed the posts and looked for a cheap excuse to jump on my wagon.
Nope not at all.. still think your reads are "manufactured", I have no doubt that you will flip scum.
Ok what ever you say I think I made my point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 429, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 354, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 311, Smudger wrote: can someone ask me a question please..? I am feeling left out...
Why do people keep asking this?
Ugh, that’s brutal and I missed it on the first go around, exact same bullshit as Garmr.
In post 358, Does Bo Know wrote:Nati is probably town

I don't think scum would be so open to not lurking.
A.
Ahahahaha.
In post 375, Garmr wrote:This is what makes me uneasy as well the way he worded it. So I have a question for you Debby why would you want to set up a person.
Because I think they’re scum? You were my favorite choice for scum after just your first two posts and I was waiting for you to accrue some lurker cred so I could make a push on you once the early nonsense died down instead you made an awful post with one of my favorite scumtells which meant I had to act.
In post 408, Selkies wrote:
In post 198, Does Bo Know wrote:Yep. I changed my vote to appease people. You guys were suspecting me for something really stupid. So I changed my mind and went to the philosophy I usually follow instead of that other reason.

And then I got weak and decided to let out how shitty I think my scumhunting and wagon pushing really is.

The end
This flail is terrible.
B
Relevant? Selkies is getting watch-listed at the very least.
In post 417, Smudger wrote:I don't know why people think I will self hammer. Gamr I voted you a your reads are all basically null, except for a group of 3 including myself who have figured in other peoples reads as scum. So a lot of fluff IMO to sheep others. Nicely done though.
This seems accurate to me.
Numbered your post so they are easier to answer.

1.This is not a fucking scum tell as I have down this in my town games aswell when I feel like I lost in the game. maybe it's a scum tell for you but example example 2 Fuck I actually nearly ask this same thing in every game I start to feel lost town or scum. You should reevaluate it as a scum tell after this game.

2.So instead of pushing a player to get them to answer and apply real pressure on them. Your intentions were to wait till everyone accepted them as a lurker so you could shift your vote onto them with less question. That's scummy as fuck man.

3. I tore apart this post already why didn't you decide to quote the response I gave to smudge?

A. Even through I think DBG is null and no way should be considered town at the moment. I'll take this as you putting nati on your scum list?

B.I'm not much for those stats and stuff. It should be applied to the person and circumstance they are in. Selkie is a lot more town than you,

Quick scum points we can gather from this post.

Opportunistic- That Debby has a opportunistic mind set as proven by question 2. 1 Also shows a opportunistic stab at me even when the subject was not about me.
Buddying- I believable point three can be considered buddying up to smudge. I believe this also brings up the possibility of scum buddies.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 432, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 431, Garmr wrote:1.This is not a fucking scum tell as I have down this in my town games aswell when I feel like I lost in the game. maybe it's a scum tell for you but example example 2 Fuck I actually nearly ask this same thing in every game I start to feel lost town or scum. You should reevaluate it as a scum tell after this game.
Perhaps instead you should stop doing scummy things as town?
Perhaps you should get real scum tells?
In post 431, Garmr wrote:2.So instead of pushing a player to get them to answer and apply real pressure on them. Your intentions were to wait till everyone accepted them as a lurker so you could shift your vote onto them with less question. That's scummy as fuck man.
No, that's smart. Mafia isn't a game of just being right; it's about situations and applying leverage properly. I mean look at this game the first serious wagon out of RVS was always going to get big unfortunately the Smudger wagon stole the thunder I wanted to use.
No that's scummy. Pushing a player is better than just waiting to place a vote down on a lurker is always better as it generates more information because townies can lurk as well and you should be encouraging a town orientated environment. This waiting is also a technique used by scum to slide by a lynch and your telling me to stop doing scummy things.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:3. I tore apart this post already why didn't you decide to quote the response I gave to smudge?
Because I didn't think you tore it apart? Because I thought your defense of yourself wasn't strong and found the previous point still reasonable? Yeah, those.
I think I did tear it apart and I think your just spouting bs through all your posts. I don't see how your post are now coming from town so can you elaborate.
In post 431, Garmr wrote:Opportunistic- That Debby has a opportunistic mind set as proven by question 2. 1 Also shows a opportunistic stab at me even when the subject was not about me.
Yep. Wait, you think this is a negative...

In post 431, Garmr wrote: Buddying- I believable point three can be considered buddying up to smudge. I believe this also brings up the possibility of scum buddies.
Yeah, I usually buddy players who both have no credibility with the town and are at L-1; they're the ones who can help aid me. Do you actually think before you post or do you bleat out the buzzwords as they come to you?
1.Yes being opportunistic is a negative trait.

2.Well I consider smudge scum and you scum and the buddying up is quite apparent either way it should be noted. Also a reason is to try and reinforce a counter lynch to stop your scum buddy being lynched. Your not really good at playing scum are you now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to put my vote on smudge when the battery hit 50-40 % or when everyone agrees the day should end.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

And Plum has been switched by Nat as third preference. Still Nat I would like a opinion doesn't matter how long.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Nat what do you think of my post are they considered boring or interesting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Nat
What type of things cause you to have intreast
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Penguin what is your opinion on the current wagons?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 470, Smudger wrote:
In post 469, The Purple Plague wrote:Is the site back?

is it here to stay?

Smuge, What's the reasons behind both your votes?

because, I think both of those people are town, and I can't really find the reasons for any of them.

and you're entire ISO is basically active lurking.

I will answer this one first. both my votes? currently I am voting Gamr as I feel his reads are "manufactured", so he put a lot of tim into writing those reads. well not that much maybe 5 minutes TBH. read them they are all basically null, they make no real statements or are of much use. He then points at 3 people as scum, myself included. here he sheep's a scum read on players others have already stated as giving a scum vibe. Then his reaction is such that at first he is nightly pissed off then he replies with Ï have made my point" but he has not made his point IMO, all he has done is increase the feeling for me that he is scum.

But I will read through now and make further comment.

As for lurking, is that really fair, the site is like a bloody YOYO and I did post that I was in my weekend back today.
Try around ten minutes each person reading here whole Iso picking out important bits except for Penguin alien she took about 2 mins tops with that one post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

I was thinking of hammering before but I'm trying to think Smudge recent play and his latter play. Unlike Bo I'm not as forgiven but acknowledge he has stepped up his game a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 530, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 528, Smudger wrote:
In post 524, Kazekirimaru wrote:I want your blood on my dance floor.
that it is it, nice.. how about you settle for scum blood, mines pretty pure to be honest, or are you into seal culling?
You know, I don't think you ever actually claimed any flavor. Why's that?
Kaze that's close to a trust tell with that quote so zip zip zip before we continue any further before mod shots start.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 535, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 533, Garmr wrote:
that it is it, nice.. how about you settle for scum blood, mines pretty pure to be honest, or are you into seal culling?
Kaze that's close to a trust tell with that quote so zip zip zip before we continue any further before mod shots start.
I honestly don't even know what you're getting at right now.
Don't worry it might of just been in my role pm continue on ignore me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm ripped apart inside I see Debby as scum But his vote on Penguin alien seems good. Also Smudge is gradually getting better but I still don't trust him fully.

But at the end of the day if I had to pick between Smudge and PA personally.

VOTE: Penguin Alien
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

So we have two imposing wagons one built up slow and incredibly hard to lynch, while the one fast but diffused just as fast as it built. This is interesting how the two contrast.

After taking a second look my town reads are pretty much split onto both wagons while my scum reads are focused on Penguin alien.

I'm going to retract my statement about PA being the preferred lynch because even through 543.

Also

VOTE: Smudge

that's l-1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

I believe garmr
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Something just dawned on me something I was forgetting to ask but told to shut up on and was hushed. But now I have to ask it.
Clubs Reason for voting me earlier on. This obviously cabd path as this quote.
In post 300, walked into a club wrote:Also mala is out with the flu so it's all cabd all the time for now.
Gives us confirmation his had little contact with Mala.

Which means all that meta work was done by cabd alone and when I ask what his reason were he pushes me off.
In post 294, walked into a club wrote:
In post 292, Garmr wrote:with out reading them.
I'll let somebody not-me explain to you why the above is incorrect.
In post 299, walked into a club wrote:
In post 295, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:God fucking dammit Cabd.
I prefer Arceus Dammit myself but you can choose your own deity. If you want a full explaination of the meta parallels, it will have to wait until tomorrow, it's bed time here. As for the motivation? I've totally gotten into 1v1s before as scum because early smokescreen rocks. You're probably a better judge of motive than me, though. The meta thing is a crutch for sucking at reading players the normal way. Don't write gamr off as a newer player incapable of doing something like an early 1v1, he's better than you might guess.
Still posting meta shit like it's a case but never actually bringing up the reasons. Does promise it for the next day but I haven't seen it. Also mala still isn't in the picture.
In post 616, walked into a club wrote:
In post 330, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 287, walked into a club wrote:
In post 284, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're town, and you're bad
Really? I think I'm feeling the opposite actually.
You really do suck as town, Cabd.
You don't get to townbin me this quickly.
Doesn't refer back to the meta he promised hasn't used any parallel's and pretended like it never existed just pushes criticisms aside.
In post 619, walked into a club wrote:I also dislike the fact that my absence means I never gave garmr the meta case he wanted and yet past the initial dig at me there was no followup at all about it. Seems he was content to take a potshot and leave it at that.
Mentions the meta read again finally thank fuck.I have been out partying and only mala has been online from what I can tell looks like he is trying to squirm out of giving it.

I want explanations why your dodging it Cabd Because with out your meta your first vote was bogus with out it. So please give an explantion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

was that a hammer?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 650, walked into a club wrote:...Just dawned on you right after I mentioned it specifically you mean, garmr?

Anyways there was no meta read, sorry-notsorry about that. I was looking more to dance with LLD on one of her townreads and to see how dedicated to said read she was.
Wait so you are saying you voted me to test LLD did you leave any hints you were doing this aka crumbs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

So you actually have some evidence that you were doing a reaction test instead of leaving it for like 15 pages and then going oh forgot to tell you my vote was a reaction test when someone ask you to cough up the content. That's why you crumb at least something.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Faked hours of metadiving is under scum
have you ever done it as town before?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

That's not what I asked the reaction test isn't what you faked that what you are claiming. The meta diving is what you said you faked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 693, The Purple Plague wrote:
In post 682, Smudger wrote:Purple if you and Selkies touch base anymore you will need to move in...
Fun fact: I am moved in with Selkies. Fferyllt is my mother and orcinus the original is my father. We're a he'll of a mafia family, right?
Hits my head against the wall. I have a sick sick mind.

Anyway change of subject since you are family, how well do you think you can read fferyllt?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Garmr »

^
Probably a weird question to ask at this stage of the game But I'm kinda gathering data for future games as well.
I have a drive to beat the people who I respect on mafia scum. Strikes mean I have beat them.

Desp(Though he can be a bit grr I still respect him)
Fferyllt
Slaandar

ABR

SpyreX
Brian Skies

The list is still growing.

What is a worthwhile question Is the one I asked Cabd Because to me It could change my views on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

That must of killed kaze inside to type slight town read for me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

me soo sowwie me luvs you long time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Basically I'm saying that kaze seemed like he was scum reading me yesterday. Also if he was part of a masonry i think those reads came from his partners and not him lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm up for a ddd vote

VOTE: ddd
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 772, penguin_alien wrote:In post 734, Garmr wrote:
That must of killed kaze inside to type slight town read for me.

In post 740, Garmr wrote:
Basically I'm saying that kaze seemed like he was scum reading me yesterday. Also if he was part of a masonry i think those reads came from his partners and not him lol.

Funny you should say that. He was actually the one in the masonry with the strongest town read on you; that you ended up as even a slight town read was due to his influence rather than the rest of our opinions.

And 'if' he was part of a masonry? You realize he's flipped mason, Y/Y?

I want to hear more from Garmr and everyone before voting, but I wholly support his lynch.
That's ok if you support my lynch but I will show you I am town. Spins hat and puts it on top of my head... Oh I didn't mean right now but over time.

Also that surprises me he town read me he never usually changes his opinions on people. Also can I ask why you think I am scum through maybe I can clear some of the misconception about me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm still town reading ffery She feels similar to all my games with her recently where she was town through I never really played against scum ffery I don't think this is it. I just need someone to piss her off to be sure.

Debby your good at pissing people off up for a job?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

Nat I don't really support early claims from a vig they give town a extra lynch. Through looking at either kills I don't really see town shooting either of them.

Kaze was obvious town and plum layed in the regions of nullness and seemed to peek up near activity in the end. I felt her alignment would of shown latter on into day 2.

It kinda puzzles me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

I did after you told me to shut up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Garmr »

Having a little break will be back latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Here -raises hand-

I'm going to be honest I may or may not post some actual decent analysis soon. I haven't really posted anything decent in a while and this is a result from me being lazy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Welcome syr. Tell us when you have caught up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

that pic creeps me out a little shivers.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also why didn't the battery recharge over night???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

Never mind it did It just went down at a amazing rate.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Because DDD is some who grind my gears .Come off as robotic and douchy, Admitted to being opportunistic says its part of his town play. Waits to vote a easy vote instead of trying to push players for information. Use shit scum tells that have no Logic to try and push cases. Seems to be actively looking for town cred. Went silent after a while to go stalking again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 877, walked into a club wrote:VOTE: Garmr

So I happen to know something you don't want us knowing. Care to explain it to the class?
???? I don't know wtf your on about care to explain.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm really interested Cabd now and what gambit his pulling this time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Garmr »

EBWOP
in cabd now
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh PA your completely wrong you should know my scum game I completely smashed you with it in the past.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Penguin alien no we killed you because you did nothing all game and showed no connections to anyone and was lightly town read. You were the perfect scum kill.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's not she just rubbed me the wrong way kayne.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

I also don't get why her vote on me is valid even when I read it I don't see those as scummy actions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 923, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 921, Garmr wrote:It's not she just rubbed me the wrong way kayne.
For scum-reading you? Welcome to Mafia, hon.
no for this
In post 910, penguin_alien wrote:Right, you were very helpful to the scum team in Mini 1516, helping them lynch VI Wake for the scum win...that's what you mean, I assume, not the time where you and your scum team killed my hydra N1 of the Narnia game when we were just a wittle VT because we we so vewy scawy?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

So you listed a town game I mucked up after WAKE FAKED COP CLAIMED ON FERRY ON GOT HER MISLYNCHED and a game were you did shit all making you a easy night kill with no connections at all making you the best night kill ever.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 928, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 836, Garmr wrote:Here -raises hand-

I'm going to be honest I may or may not post some actual decent analysis soon. I haven't really posted anything decent in a while and this is a result from me being lazy.
what ahppened to this?
Chose the may not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't have a qt and do scum have a day qt???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 933, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 929, Garmr wrote:
In post 928, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 836, Garmr wrote:Here -raises hand-

what ahppened to this?
Chose the may not.
how come. do you have nothing insightful to say about any player in this game?
I know you are not allowed to talk about ongoing games but I'm putting more effort into them and this ones just gone in my trash heap. I really don't feel this one the only scum I see is DDD and I was completely wrong about sludge.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

But Cabd there is nothing is there admit it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

I am replacing out

But here Roleclaim for PA.

I am Club Seal-Vanilla Seallager. Club seal seems to be a pun on club penguin as I am place dedicated for young Seallagers to party.

In post 533, Garmr wrote:
I actually thought club seal was every vanilla townie at one stage and thought kaze was trust telling because I have a picture of three seals partying on a dance floor in my role pm.

I suggest looking at walked in to a club closely from now on because he seems scummy as hell.

Anyway good luck town I'm out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Garmr »

Even through I replaced out gj scum team.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Garmr »

It wasn't I'm going to get lynched i'm out. I was already bored of the game day 1 and guess what I think that's better than doing nothing all game Nat. Also unlike what you said it wasn't strategic it was more like a fuck you to PA.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Garmr »

Plus I have never ever strategically left a game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Garmr »

The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1644, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1640, Garmr wrote:The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
This probably isn't true. You were being pushed by confirmed town, and really the only town player pushing back was TPP and their game stance didn't give them the leverage to prevent your lynch. If the mass claim hadn't happened on day 2 your slot would have been the default lynch. Too bad I wasn't going to get any town cred for opposing your lynch once you flipped town!

If scum had been lynched either day (particularly if it had been me lynched) then your slot would probably have been next.
Depends on which scum kayne wouldn't of got my slot lynched if he was lynched, you would of got me lynched and If cabd was some how miraculously lynched then it would of been near impossible to get the slot lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1646, Tierce wrote:Sorry, Garmr, but that kind of behavior does not make you welcome in our future games. If you go "fuck you" to a player and replace out, the players and the moderators have every right to assume you are going to do that in the future. Behavior that is against the spirit of the game is not welcome under my watch.
That's fine and understandable my future games can hopefully fix this. Through I don't regret what I did in this game a little bit and especially soon after I replaced out I found that cabd was scum and when I saw PA claim cabd as the secound mason I flipped my shit outside of game.
In post 1647, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1645, Garmr wrote:
In post 1644, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1640, Garmr wrote:The grudge was formed ingame and has been left behind. It wasn't playing against my win condition because I did it in such a way my slot wouldn't get lynched.
This probably isn't true. You were being pushed by confirmed town, and really the only town player pushing back was TPP and their game stance didn't give them the leverage to prevent your lynch. If the mass claim hadn't happened on day 2 your slot would have been the default lynch. Too bad I wasn't going to get any town cred for opposing your lynch once you flipped town!

If scum had been lynched either day (particularly if it had been me lynched) then your slot would probably have been next.
Depends on which scum kayne wouldn't of got my slot lynched if he was lynched, you would of got me lynched and If cabd was some how miraculously lynched then it would of been near impossible to get the slot lynched.
The third option wasn't likely. And the 1st option was less likely. The first scum to be lynched was going to be me unless town had an investigative ability and the player was looking for the scum likely to go deep, not scum town should be able to handle without PR help.

If TTP hadn't been lynched, I think I would have been a strong candidate for night kill, unless I'd gone all out arguing against his lynch. And that really wasn't in the cards, though we did have some role blocks to burn.
Will agree on this that the chances of me being lynched were highish.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Good luck Lady Lamb Transitioning. It can be hard as I have seen a friend go through it and it was extremely hard for him (He still can't decide on a male name). if you ever need someone to talk to I am here. Even through I have no possible idea how hard it is to transition I can at least listen.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”