NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i still haven't got around to reading this yet

someone tell me who to sheep or direct me to a case i can pretend to read and be like, "ah yes, that is a good point!"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

hi GM how's the reading going

zmuffin did you see the posts directly above the post you just made
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i pagetopped
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what about them?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

holy shit you rolled scum didn't you

I was expecting some sort of sarcasm about paranoia or how we're wrong or w/e as soon as you saw those posts. what the crap
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't even know what you're talking about nor do i care
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 am

Post by pieguyn »

smth similar to your first few posts. not sure how to describe that
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah... you've lost me completely now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

if there's one person in this game I can trust to read you correctly, who do you think it probably is?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Cabd: RE The Fakeclaim: Tbh i thought you were claiming Day cop or something.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:if there's one person in this game I can trust to read you correctly, who do you think it probably is?
*shrug*

i expect once i actually get in the game, some players should be able to pick up on obvious cues i'm town, but your guess is as good as mine
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1461, MC Maraca wrote:I would like each player that reacted to my fakeclaim to claim if they were playing along, or if they thought I was actually claiming masons, though.
Damn it Cabd. You keep doing these dumb things that don't make any sense and you're always lying.
Why do I keep believing you?
I'm so easy to troll.

My read list answers this question, and GM is once again scum.
In post 1473, pieguyn wrote:
@Cephrir:
are you still thinking it's SC
Yes. Have you been reading my posts?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:13 am

Post by geists »

In post 1461, MC Maraca wrote:I would like each player that reacted to my fakeclaim to claim if they were playing along, or if they thought I was actually claiming masons, though.
Played along a little, I guess. Mostly watched. Withheld judgment as to the veracity of the claim.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1404, DOMO wrote:
In post 1401, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I also don't think that's a scumtell for me.
Nice scumclaim. Don't think? You should KNOW if you're town.

Yeah I feel really good about this lynch now.
this is so bad

but nacho's meek response to such a retarded accusation did not sit well with me either

why did you even entertain Domo on this Nacho?
;)
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:49 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1486, Cephrir wrote:Damn it Cabd. You keep doing these dumb things that don't make any sense and you're always lying. Why do I keep believing you? I'm so easy to troll.
Because they're a GREAT way to get out of RVS/early content-free gamestates?

Bonus points for me adding wifom and asking you if you're so sure it is a lie? Extra credit maybe?
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:07 am

Post by geists »

In post 1442, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am poking around because your case and Nacho's responses are so vague it is taking me a while to understand it and verify its accuracy. I can see the motivation for making a case vague as you explained in your Power of Labels thread. I understand that part of it is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate what you are saying but you are doing it too well. Your current case crosses the boundary into being mostly incomprehensible to me. As you said in the same thread, letting someone get away with being so vague can be dangerous. I am trying to get as close as I can so I can reverse-engineer what you are talking about without actually asking you to reveal anything that you don't want to reveal. I am sorry for crossing the line accidentally, but I am putting in quite of bit of care to not do it.
What's your working hypothesis, then, regarding our alignments?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:07 am

Post by geists »

In post 1442, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am poking around because your case and Nacho's responses are so vague it is taking me a while to understand it and verify its accuracy. I can see the motivation for making a case vague as you explained in your Power of Labels thread. I understand that part of it is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate what you are saying but you are doing it too well. Your current case crosses the boundary into being mostly incomprehensible to me. As you said in the same thread, letting someone get away with being so vague can be dangerous. I am trying to get as close as I can so I can reverse-engineer what you are talking about without actually asking you to reveal anything that you don't want to reveal. I am sorry for crossing the line accidentally, but I am putting in quite of bit of care to not do it.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:08 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 1486, Cephrir wrote:and GM is once again scum.
I am townreading her regardless of my little antics; though. Explain your scumread thar?
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:14 am

Post by geists »

In post 1420, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1418, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Nacho, what is your read on Geists considering their case on you? Do you think they are town and wrong, or are they scum for it?
Town and wrong. Pushing me is one of the most reliable town tells ffery has, and this feels like a decent push.
There have been a number of games where I was town and didn't push you at all. I'm surprised you'd call this a reliable tell of any sort.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 1491, geists wrote:
I had you as town for the initial push on Nacho. I started to have reservations as time went by and you didn't continue the push or attempt to persuade others to vote your way. I think considering the playerlist, you would definitely have the pull to make a lynch of your choice happen so the lack of it worried me but that could also be explained by Nacho not posting in the thread since then. Your subsequent case and push makes me pretty certain that you are town. I have enough doubt about King Casso that I am wondering whether I ended up making a deal with the devil. I think regardless of whether I am convinced by your case, I am leaning towards sheeping you just based on your reputation because I find it hard to believe that you would be wrong. Is that something that you find desirable? How certain are you?

So, you and Tammy town. Everybody else is in the "yet to be sorted" pile. Same reads as a while ago but I am far more certain in these reads right now.
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

@Mc Maracaracaracrara:
Eeeeh, what'd you and BRO think is weird about me, again? I'm Varsoon, I don't really need to justify myself beyond that. Also, I never believe anyone's claim/crumb until they can prove it.

@Ohayou Gozaimas:
On day 1? Reads agreed on are not usually right. In general? Sometimes. There's no over-arching rule, because mafia games differ. In this case, the reads list looks artificial to me.

I need to actually do some stuff this game.
Oh, hey
@Zmuffin:
I'm town this game. Sheep me on the DOMO wagon.

-V
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:28 am

Post by DOMO »

I think I'm wrong about desperado.

Not SC though.

vote stuffed crust
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:32 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1476, pieguyn wrote:hi GM how's the reading going
not great but not awful

probably take me a couple more days tho
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

In post 1496, DOMO wrote:I think I'm wrong about desperado.

Not SC though.

vote stuffed crust
Your fear is delicious.

-V
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:34 am

Post by DOMO »

Actualy fear. I really have shat myself twice so far this game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”