Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Jklm I want to ask you some questions.

1. What do you think of players defense of you and the reason why any would defend you. The players I seen so far defend you (Maxous,TSO and mastin.)
2.What pings about dry fit being scum to you.
3.If Dryfit is scum who's his potential partner's.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 320, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 319, evilpacman18 wrote:I was down to lynch Dry-fit when the wagon started but 269 makes him seem town to me. He's not too concerned with his own survival to still scumhunt.

Anyway I'm caught up finally.
Do you think his lack of defense is related in any way to the fact he doesn't have one?
Do you think not having a defense is scummy?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 am

Post by T S O »

In post 300, Slandaar wrote:TSO you didn't explain why the DryFit wagon is the wagon to be on. In your own time.
If you don't like it, then explain why.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 326, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 320, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 319, evilpacman18 wrote:I was down to lynch Dry-fit when the wagon started but 269 makes him seem town to me. He's not too concerned with his own survival to still scumhunt.

Anyway I'm caught up finally.
Do you think his lack of defense is related in any way to the fact he doesn't have one?
Do you think not having a defense is scummy?
He does have a defense, it's just mindbogglingly stupid (and scummier than no defense at all).
;)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:15 am

Post by T S O »

Desperado, continue pushing. I grant you permission to do so.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 316, Maxous wrote:spell out to me why #116 is scummy.
In post 116, Dry-fit wrote:No one looks particularly scummy at the moment but I can see Toomai as scum.

Vote: Toomai.
This...just does not make any sense to me as something town would do. "Don't know scum but X could be scum"? Weird contradiction.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Are you saying the two are connected toonmai???
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 am

Post by T S O »

*headdesk*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Garmr »

*places a pillow under TSO head*

@toomai
Maybe I should of been more clear(Looks at tso) do you think that maxous is scummy or Dry-fit or they both look scummy from this post?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 315, Desperado wrote: Your criticisms are garbage. The only counterargument you've made is that you've said before in other games that hypocrisy isn't scummy.

"Nuh-uh!!!!" isn't a criticism, it's a deflection.
It isn't just "nuh-uh" it's an entirely spelled out argument. And do you really think scum are the ones less concerned about looking hypocritical? Keep using your shitty ass scumtell though.

Toomai and Desperado both look like scum. They think they've found a book scumtell they can latch on to so they stop all other brain function pushing it and pushing it. Toomai's last post was comical.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 am

Post by mastin2 »

So I realize I'm skipping ahead a bit, but...
In post 275, ElectricSavages wrote:
Dry - Fit[6]
-Desperado, Matias, Yiley, mastin2, T S O, Toomai

Yunichikawowwow [4]
- Slandaar, JKLM, PeregrineV, OhGodMyLife

Toomai [2]
- Maxous, Dry-fit

JKLM [2]
- Bulbazak, Garmr

Bulbazak [1]
- ArcAngel9

Desperado [1]
- aptil

Maxous [1]
- Yunichikawowwow

Not Voting [2]
- Antihero, evilpacman18,
This Dry-fit wagon feels like it's on scum, and I'll tell you why--because, contrary to the Yunichika wagon which appeared basically overnight, this one hasn't. It hasn't exploded into an L-2 wagon. Its built gradually and steadily. Furthermore, while the points against Yunichika were fairly weak and rushed (making the wagon on her unwarranted), the points against Dry-fit feel like they're more solid and grounded in reality.

Now, as a disclaimer, that doesn't necessarily mean the names on the wagon are town! (Looking at the first three, in particular, maybe others if the wagon's composition has changed over time.) But it DOES mean that it's quite probable that, at most, only one scum faction is present on his wagon.

Yeah, I realize this is a little bit arbitrary, but multiscum games DO have strong tendencies to follow these trends. A wagon on town has both scum on it, and a wagon on scum might have SOME scum on it but is mostly made up of town. A wagon on town forms overnight and with little backing, whereas a wagon on scum is more solidified and gradual to form. So while this itself is not enough to condemn Dry-fit...it DOES contribute to the pile of evidence that he is scum.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 219, Maxous wrote:It's not that Toomai called TSO town (which he is), it's that he said nothing BUT that.
Look at his ISO - he is posting just enough not to be called lurking with just enough content not be fluff posting. He gives like 1 new read per post. His pushes are weak (if existent?)
It's textbook coasting scum.
Funny you should mention that, given what I think of your posting. :P

You've been averaging 2 or maybe 3 reads per post yourself, but the pattern's the same as what you're describing. A couple of reads, weakly pushed if pushed at all. Just enough content to not be lurking, just enough content to not be fluff, but with absolutely no drive behind them.
In post 237, Antihero wrote:So... you're already refusing to listen to my reads, and instead only choosing to acknowledge me when YOU get a name wrong on the links.
Did you really change that much from 2010? :P (see, I can use disarming smilies after saying bitchy things too) :P
Nah, but you presenting my opinion of you this way and referencing the dark age of Mastin isn't doing you any favors for ya. :P

I realize you've got finals to take care of, but you've been lurking your ass off this game, and I really think that you're scum because you've done literally nothing this game at all.
In post 247, Yiley wrote:That is how I work. I suck at mechanics and talking and stuff but so far when I say something like that I've been right.
Call me a sucker, but I'm beginning to come around on Yiley quite potentially being town.

Random thought, which I realize isn't very probable (I realize "too obvious to be true" is a bit of a fallacy, but, really--it's too damn obvious :P), but I was thinking a Dry-fit/Maxous pairing would be quite possible. (Right now, I'm not so much hunting for scumteam pairings so much as I am honing in on who the scum actually are. If I actually isoed myself to compile all my thoughts into a single place at a single time, I think I'd have a pretty dang good picture of that, so that's something I need to get done.)

Another random thought was a Matias-Slandaar scum pairing, even though neither one of them is a strong scumread and this has literally no basis at all other than being a random thought that just so happened to ping in my head. :P (But again. I'm not hunting scumteams, yet. I'm hunting for scum. And from there, I'll figure out the teams.)
In post 309, Garmr wrote:.Since no one else mentioned it Evilpacman post was not a strong opener as it only really gave one line of thought on Jklm and looked like he was half asleep while writing it.
He WAS half-asleep, if him being awake at 3 am as he claimed is an indication of anything. :P It was overall null to me, but sorta leaning town just a bit.
In post 318, PeregrineV wrote:But for really, what's your opinion on Dry-fit and his wagon?
What's YOURS?
My academy.
Agnigi
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Dry-fit »

mastin2 wrote:This Dry-fit wagon feels like it's on scum, and I'll tell you why--because, contrary to the Yunichika wagon which appeared basically overnight, this one hasn't. It hasn't exploded into an L-2 wagon. Its built gradually and steadily.
I think it would be the opposite really. In multiscum each scum has fewer buddies to provide resistance. And the scum on the opposite team will be eager to lynch anyone not part of their team, including the opposing scum.
mastin2 wrote:Furthermore, while the points against Yunichika were fairly weak and rushed (making the wagon on her unwarranted), the points against Dry-fit feel like they're more solid and grounded in reality.
Lol, is this a real mafiascum game?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

Mastin's gonna be a bitch to beat if he's scum this game, dammit.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

Anyway, I'm caught up, but I still have much work to do this game.

I'm obvtown off of a townslip, I'm obvtown off of my play, but that's not enough. (I have a good Bah post I REALLY want to use, but to use it requires both scum to nightkill me. :P) I want to have good enough reads that both scum are basically forced to nightkill me in order to have a chance at winning the game. :P

(Which requires me to refine my reads. I really think I'm onto the right track, here, but things aren't solidified quite yet.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 338, T S O wrote:Mastin's gonna be a bitch to beat if he's scum this game, dammit.
Nah. As scum, I get nightkilled in multiscum. (Ah, Trumpet's large normal. How fond my memories of you are. Where the only lynch on scum came from the scum becoming mod-confirmed scum. And all five other scum got nightkilled, four being crosskills and one the town vig. That town seriously did not deserve to win that game. :P)

But yes, I'm going to be a bitch to beat, because the only hope the scum really have is getting rid of me as quickly as they can. :P (There's a
reason
I always, ALWAYS die within 1-2 nights of coming into the game as town in multiscum.)
My academy.
Agnigi
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry, no time at work today, will have to try later from home.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:38 am

Post by T S O »

What did you think of Matias' claim, Pere?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 334, Dry-fit wrote:Toomai's last post was comical.
Yep, it was what I generally suspected it would be, which was why I was trying to drag it out of him.
In post 336, mastin2 wrote: just enough content to not be fluff
hah
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Mod, I hate to ask this but its family emergency. My uncle is in hospital and not in very good condition. Please replace me out.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 314, Slandaar wrote:
In post 303, Bulbazak wrote: I've seen him do this as scum.
Do show.
Not right now.
In post 316, Maxous wrote: so,
I explained JKLM-town.
TSO explained JKLM-town. I think somebody else did too.
you did'nt adress any of these.
yet you
still
go 'idk man, I just can't see how JKLM can be town'.
Why?
Hmm... I didn't, did I?
In post 295, Bulbazak wrote: I felt his defense of Yuni was strange and not sincere. Then there's his trying to get other people to scumhunt for him, and his lurking, which while I normally don't take it as a scumtell, the fact that he's purposely trying to avoid the discussion, while watching it, tells me that he's not interested in finding scum at all.
Your main point for JKLM-town is his aggressiveness early in the game. The problem is that I've seen him be aggressive like that as scum, so that is not enough to convince me. I don't think his play in this game shows the town motivation that you say is there, and as such, I want JKLM strung up from the highest tree.
In post 335, mastin2 wrote:This Dry-fit wagon feels like it's on scum, and I'll tell you why--because, contrary to the Yunichika wagon which appeared basically overnight, this one hasn't. It hasn't exploded into an L-2 wagon. Its built gradually and steadily. Furthermore, while the points against Yunichika were fairly weak and rushed (making the wagon on her unwarranted), the points against Dry-fit feel like they're more solid and grounded in reality.
You know as well as I that the speed of a wagon means nothing. Stop pushing surface crap Mastin. I know you're better than this as town.
In post 338, T S O wrote:Mastin's gonna be a bitch to beat if he's scum this game, dammit.
Get ready. He's scum this game.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Yiley »

So someone says Mathias claimed? Did I just miss that or forget it or something? Gonna have to go look. Need to start paying attention to this game some more.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 333, Garmr wrote:Maybe I should of been more clear(Looks at tso) do you think that maxous is scummy or Dry-fit or they both look scummy from this post?
You worded this funny. As I understand it, it's something like "Do you think, from this one post only (116), Maxous is scummy, Dry-fit is scummy, or both?". If so, my response is: 116 doesn't directly change any opinion of mine on Maxous, but I see the "no one loks scummy, but this guy looks scummy" of Dry-fit's as an excuse to get on a wagon, possibly specifically with Maxous. I think that's suspicious at best. Other people with more skill than me are saying Dry-fit is scummy for that and other reasons, so I currently agree that Dry-fit is scummy. Maxous I'm undecided on in general.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 347, Toomai wrote:
In post 333, Garmr wrote:Maybe I should of been more clear(Looks at tso) do you think that maxous is scummy or Dry-fit or they both look scummy from this post?
You worded this funny. As I understand it, it's something like "Do you think, from this one post only (116), Maxous is scummy, Dry-fit is scummy, or both?". If so, my response is: 116 doesn't directly change any opinion of mine on Maxous, but I see the "no one loks scummy, but this guy looks scummy" of Dry-fit's as an excuse to get on a wagon, possibly specifically with Maxous. I think that's suspicious at best. Other people with more skill than me are saying Dry-fit is scummy for that and other reasons, so I currently agree that Dry-fit is scummy. Maxous I'm undecided on in general.
Yeh my grammar sucks sorry about that. But yes this was what I was asking for and to be honest I Also do see the points others are making as well but I do not agree with everyone of them. I see Dry-fit as scummy for deflecting and his self centered behavior.

Also what is your opinion on maxous.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by aptil »

Reading this thread now .

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”