NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:03 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1048, geists wrote:When I make multiple mistakes about a player over a number of games, I consider them hard to read. I've gone after SSK in both the completed games we've played, and helped get him mislynched both times.
Fair enough. I might feel the same if we lynch him and he flips town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:06 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1049, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm pretty confident with my gut? It's usually right, but I like to have substance behind it. So not all the way confident.
But why are you voting me? What makes you think I'm being scum?
you don't seem confident @_@ mostly bc you didn't mention anything until you actually gave said reads list, and your tone in 1042

it looks like you're just trying to coast through D1 by asking random questions. I'm not entirely sure on you being scum, but screw it

now that I think about it tho, I made the same mistake with you on imperishable night
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 22
MafiaSSK (5)
-
KoreanBBQ, Sakura Hana, Cephrir, DOMO, pieguyn

KoreanBBQ (4)
-
MafiaSSK, Casso the King of Seals, Generic, roflcopter

MC Maraca (1)
-
pitoli

Casso the King of Seals (1)
-
BROseidon

Tammy (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Generic (1)
-
goodmorning

Not Voting (7)
-
Desperado, geists, zMuffinMan, MC Maraca, Brian Skies, Stuffed Crust, Tammy

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 20th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-20 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Ms Marangal head of MC Maraca is V/LA for a week (hydra V/LA through tomorrow). goodmorning is V/LA until Wednesday. Sakura Hana is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by Empire on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1047, MafiaSSK wrote:Or you know I've legitimately been asking questions? Because that's something I can't do as town? Because questions make me scum?
No, questions don't make you scum. Ofc you could be town, from my pov everyone I might vote for could be town. That's the risk I'm willing to take everytime I vote for someone. My vote on you suggests that I feel stronger about you being scum than others. You entered the game with a list of reads with no explanation, something I referred to as "putting your pawns in place". You're ultra defensive as you pick up votes, and respond with an exchange with geists that doesn't really go anywhere. You're also pointing the finger at ceph at a time when for me he emerges as a town read. I'm not getting a town vibe from you. Maybe I'm misreading you, I can't know that until you flip. But right now I want your flip more than anyone else.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

actually
In post 1049, MafiaSSK wrote:What makes you think I'm
being
scum?
nice angle
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:38 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

It's a Pieguy ISO Dive everyone!
Spoiler: Pieguy ISO Dive
Total Contribution= 64 posts
Average Player Contribution=1050/20=53 posts= PASS

In post 632, pieguyn wrote:warning: lazy as fuck catchup post so I probably missed a lot of shit

Sakura scum. I'm having a shitton of trouble believing this post came from the same person who always preaches "reasonless RVs are bad", and MC Maraca hadn't posted yet, so I don't see how it's not an RV.
giving me weird vibes. it seems really really serious compared to the rest of the thread. not sure how comfortable I feel with that given he's townreading geists for being "at ease". however this is gut and looking back on it later I think this makes him seem town. it seems he legitimately wants to get the game going already
tammy town
goodmorning town
I agree MC seems town
I'm liking BRO's willingness to work with a mutual townread here. however, I still have paranoia from imperishable night. he doesn't seem like he's trolling as much here, which may be a good sign
goodmorning even more town
MC town
give me bourbon plz

this is really weird for me since I still feel like a lot of the game is in the fucking around stage. anyone who knows me knows that I generally get going immediately. oh well
I'm also not liking Ceph atm, but it's mostly gut and I can't be assed to go back and find anything specific ._.

I'm kind of ass backwards skipping over a lot of specific shit here, but I'm especially curious about this
this, I grok. fuck it, BRO can go into the townpile
not liking this argument. Brian hasn't even posted in like forever, so he didn't really have much of a chance to push anyone else at all 0.0
In post 340, geists wrote:Except where it doesn't make sense, I keep my stances pretty transparent.
huh
what the fuck is that vote. he posts all these giant reads walls then votes someone who he hasn't even mentioned? dafuq
ok finally smth apparent I noticed about Cephrir - he didn't out his opinion the deals when the first one came up and all of a sudden he does it on this one? it's convenient how it happens to be when people are saying Nacho looks scummy. this makes me think this read was based off convenience and not legitimate scumhunting
huh I'm seeing what you all are about Generic - in fast and furious he seemed pretty adamant about getting Telo lynched
Generic can be town too
"hey I'm just going to buddy everyone who's scumreading me so I won't get found out"
what the hell is that I thought for some reason maraca was townreading Tammy I need to go back and look at this again
I don't like this on a playstyle level. in practice it's probably not alignment indicative, but read the fucking game make areal vote

haven't seen anything at all since 546. probably bc I'm being a lazy fuck atm. I'll just wing it from here and hope for the best

other things of note, KoreanBBQ has a shitton of content and there's nothing in there that gave me a townread on them. feeling kind of icky about them atm
Fairly typical catchup post. Wish the statements had more behind them, but whatevz, mine was worse.
In post 633, pieguyn wrote:town
1. Tammy
2. geists (fferyllt + Natirasha)
4. MC Maraca (Cabd + Ms Marangal)
10. pieguyn SonOfZeus

probably town
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
6. Generic
11. BROseidon
14. goodmorning

null
3. Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
8. MafiaSSK roflwaffles
9. Stuffed Crust (Mac + Varsoon)
12. Brian Skies
16. pitoli
18. DOMO

lurkfuck/unsorted
7. roflcopter
17. talah
20. Desperado

scum
13. KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain)
15. Sakura Hana
19. Cephrir

@EVERYONE:
if one of my townreads or null-town reads is wrong who do you think it probably is?

@KoreanBBQ:
what's up with that statement of how Varsoon is scum if he had less than 2 posts at whichever point? I'm especially curious

let's fucking go \:D/
That's a pretty awesome readslist. And it has questions. A reason given with each would be cool, because I know that these can be faked but the depth of the sorting, almost counteracts that.
In post 634, pieguyn wrote:also
vote: Sakura

GET READY I'M GONNA TAKE YOU ON A WILD RIDE
Nevermind that. Never gives a reason for voting. Sure in future posts there is justification but future justification can retroactively prove pieguy's vote.

Like when pieguy does try:
In post 641, pieguyn wrote:
In post 640, Sakura Hana wrote:1. Because it's Maracabd and us 3 go ways long.

2. Who's the one WIFOMing here?
1. see that's my point. given you always say that reasonless RVs are bad, why wouldn't you just out the reason at the time when you made the RV?

2. this is one of the most deflective answers I've ever seen and doesn't actually answer my point. not to mention you don't even say how my post is WIFOM. can you explain plz? also, I'd appreciate if you could answer the question directed towards "EVERYONE" in big bold letters at the end of my catch-up post
In post 647, pieguyn wrote:
In post 643, Sakura Hana wrote:1. I didn't have one at the time, I just wanted to leave a post in the thread.
I don't get it. can you explain further
In post 643, Sakura Hana wrote:2. You're the one that's bringing it WIFOM about it, I repeat, why wouldn't I do something I normally do as town when I'm scum rather than something different?
no I pointed out a valid reason and you're the one who chose to put up a WIFOM defense by going "why would I do xxx as scum"
KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 633, pieguyn wrote:@KoreanBBQ: what's up with that statement of how Varsoon is scum if he had less than 2 posts at whichever point? I'm especially curious
Simple. I've never read Varsoon wrong. Before that post, if most of the posts were from Varsoon, that would be way off his usual townplay and would be most likely scum.
why do you have mac as scum?

I haven't looked into SC's posts more but if Varsoon has made more posts since then how's your read on him coming along?

which of my townreads do you think is wrong?
It's just questions towards Sakura. It's never definitive. That's why the vote exists as a definite statement that you think lynching the person will be beneficial towards town. But I digress.
In post 659, pieguyn wrote:anything specific you like about him?
In post 656, pieguyn wrote:
@BBQ:
what are your thoughts on Cephrir?

@Cephrir:
what are your thoughts on BBQ?
I like these two posts though. They're genuine and prove a benefit towards town.
In post 669, pieguyn wrote:
In post 666, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 664, pieguyn wrote:that doesn't really help me >_<
it reminds me of how zmuffin and you had the least specific townreads on each other in imperishable night, and you both were scum 0.0
Your seemingly-blank-looking-null read on Casso doesn't help anyone either ♫
(a.k.a. Why null?)
he's been pushing people all game but I think he does that as both alignments so I don't wanna write him off as town just for that. I'm not sure I like his jump on pitoli. it seems really weird considering he hadn't included pitoli in his reads list wall before then. aside from that, he's in kind of the same boat you're in where htere's a lot of content and I'm concerned that none of it makes me wanna townread him. I moved him up to null bc I've liked his pushes on people, but I'm keeping my eye on him

also, how the fuck am I supposed to get a better read on Sakura when she only had like 3 posts? if it seems too easy it's bc I had to make a judgment based off hardly anything. her few posts that she had lean scum and that's all there is to it
In post 670, pieguyn wrote:@F16: the first part was due to this
In post 70, goodmorning wrote:At least two of them are not Town.
I liked this stance and how she's being upfront about questioning shit that she thinks is incorrect

the second part was this
In post 184, goodmorning wrote:On pure odds I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you.
1. It's not a stat course.
2. Odds distract people.
3. Unlikely =/= impossible, and it's not even that unlikely.
it's another stance that shows she's holding true to her beliefs

my read on BRO is a mixture of both of those things. there was another game we played where I had him as null-town almost entirely based off gut and he was scum (thankfully on d2 I turned that shit right around). some of the stuff he's done in this game, combined with the fact that it doesn't seem to match that game, makes me feel somewhat comfortable with him as town atm

generally it means that, at the time of that post, I have that person as town for various reasons. it can be bc of a certain post or a culmination of a bunch of things up to a certain post

in fast and furious Generic was town. he had a scumread on Telo, he wasn't backing down, and he seemed set on getting her lynched (eventually she got lynched and she was town). so I agree that the fact that he's more agreeable here seems odd
K, pieguy. I get it you're town.

Keeps doing townie stuff for a while until here:
In post 692, pieguyn wrote:yo I'm town as fuck. wanna work together?

in the meantime, why do you think geists's posts feel off?
Mentioning that you're townie, even if it is true, is always scummy. And in addition, trying to force a townblock is scummy, but I mean, I guess it could be town? I dunno.

And then a couple posts later comes this even worse post:
In post 733, pieguyn wrote:#swagginwagon
vote: BBQ
Which is just sooo off from pieguy. Sheeping? Getting on a wagon? With a complete lack of reasoning or even interaction with BBQ, beforehand? I don't get it.

Then there are these two posts:
In post 827, pieguyn wrote:what the hell is going on I don't even
In post 831, pieguyn wrote:talah where the hell have you been o.o
That feel like an odd form of buddying/ pieguy not being himself. Pieguy asks questions. There were no questions directed to the players motives here.

But all returns to normalcy in the following post:
In post 841, pieguyn wrote:idk I was townreading her but I'm starting to have reservations about her too

Tammy brings good points. also, I find it awkward she seemed really excited when I replaced in and she hasn't interacted with me at all since then. that plus Generic's point makes me think some of the stuff she's done so far is fake 0.0 I'm being a lazy fuck right now so I haven't really tried to do any formal sorting, but that's where I'm at

what do you think about Sakura so far?
good town stuff.

And that carries on for a while. Lots of questions, lots of reasoning.

Then the only other posts that bother me are recent:
In post 1044, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1042, MafiaSSK wrote:While it may be easier to townhunt, how do you not get in a cycle of confbias? Especially when someone reaches the point where they can be on your townbloc, then you're looking for why they can still be town and not why are they scum. It's less effective and more prone to bias.
do you ask this every single time someone forms a townbloc or what

like whats the point of this question. do you srsly think forming townblocks is alignment indicative?
In post 1042, MafiaSSK wrote:As for the basis of my reads, there were no particulars otherwise I would have mentioned them. Most of them were just my gut feelings. Take that as you will.
are you at all confident in any of those reads

I'm ok with this
vote: SSK
Here because the vote has had no reasoning for pieguy to go after me ever. And then continues as such.
In post 1051, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1049, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm pretty confident with my gut? It's usually right, but I like to have substance behind it. So not all the way confident.
But why are you voting me? What makes you think I'm being scum?
you don't seem confident @_@ mostly bc you didn't mention anything until you actually gave said reads list, and your tone in 1042

it looks like you're just trying to coast through D1 by asking random questions. I'm not entirely sure on you being scum, but screw it

now that I think about it tho, I made the same mistake with you on imperishable night
Confidence is apparently a scumtell, not giving reasons in a readslist is also apparently a scumtell even though pieguy dd the same.
And I ask questions. That's how I hunt. Just like you.
Your case on me is bs

QED: I just wasted an hour. Pieguy's town. But has a few odd quirks that give it reasonable doubt.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:41 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1053, DOMO wrote:
In post 1047, MafiaSSK wrote:Or you know I've legitimately been asking questions? Because that's something I can't do as town? Because questions make me scum?
No, questions don't make you scum. Ofc you could be town, from my pov everyone I might vote for could be town. That's the risk I'm willing to take everytime I vote for someone. My vote on you suggests that I feel stronger about you being scum than others. You entered the game with a list of reads with no explanation, something I referred to as "putting your pawns in place". You're ultra defensive as you pick up votes, and respond with an exchange with geists that doesn't really go anywhere. You're also pointing the finger at ceph at a time when for me he emerges as a town read. I'm not getting a town vibe from you. Maybe I'm misreading you, I can't know that until you flip. But right now I want your flip more than anyone else.
I'm always ultra defensive, and I always give a readslist when I replace in. I always talk theory with ffery. For all alignments. None of these are indicative of my alignment.
And yes, you are misreading me. Heavily.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

holy crap

you've got a fair point about my blatant wagon hopping. I blame the fact that I suck at larges :cry: with so many players I have no idea what the hell to do with my vote so I hop on wagons and hope for the best \o/ I'm trying to figure out a fix but fuck it

smth I noticed
Mentioning that you're townie, even if it is true, is always scummy. And in addition, trying to force a townblock is scummy, but I mean, I guess it could be town? I dunno.
what's the difference between this and saying DOMO is heavily misreading you? it's pretty much the same thing - asserting yourself as town. 0.0
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:03 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1057, pieguyn wrote:holy crap

you've got a fair point about my blatant wagon hopping. I blame the fact that I suck at larges :cry: with so many players I have no idea what the hell to do with my vote so I hop on wagons and hope for the best \o/ I'm trying to figure out a fix but fuck it

smth I noticed
what's the difference between this and saying DOMO is heavily misreading you? it's pretty much the same thing - asserting yourself as town. 0.0
Difference in players and position.
You're always a more proactive town player. You question, you read, you vote, albeit sometimes with the wagon hopping, but you're always modest with everything. When you asserted yourself as town, it was unnecessary and almost aggressive.
Whereas I was being my ultradefensive self as I am. I need to prove that I am indeed town, so that I don't get lynched, and so occasionally statements like the one I directed at Domo appear.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1057, pieguyn wrote:what's the difference between this and saying DOMO is heavily misreading you? it's pretty much the same thing - asserting yourself as town. 0.0
Except that latter asserts me as town too, since he's acknowledging that I'm misreading him, as opposed trying to get him mislynched. mafiassk is now talking to me as though he knows my alignment, he doesn't seem concerned about my motive but is still dismissive.

idk, I've played ssk once before and can't even remember what his alignment was, I just remember him being scummy. So geists might have a point about him being hard to read. Some people just ozze scum motivation even when they're town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:13 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Nat, what is your read on MafiaSSK? MafiaSSK, same question. From what I gathered, you two played a lot of games together.

Cephrir, in your , you say that I am "needling" Pieguyn over his read on GoodMorning which implies a negative tone based on your choice of word "needling." On the other hand, earlier in the post, you say you were glad that I objected to Pieguyn's read of GoodMorning. Why a negative tone towards something that you were glad happened?

In all the back-and-forth's I think Roflcopter is slipping through the gaps. I find him scummy. It boils down to the fact that Rofl is much more involved and passionate about the game as town than as scum. Information through lots of posts is good and pro-town. It is a natural scum-move to feign tiredness and groan at the massive amount of content that was generated. This especially holds true for players like Rofl who strongly prefer playing town to scum. There are a few others that are doing this but Rofl sticks out. I'll get back to this after reviewing Rofl's meta when I find a block of time.

VOTE: Roflcopter
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:15 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm not feeling good about this wagon anymore 0.0 last time I played SSK (imperishable night) I thought I saw the same shit with him asking questions that seemed random at first and he was town. and his recent posts are making me feel better

unvote

vote: SC

get in here Varsoon I know you're posting elsewhere
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:17 am

Post by geists »

In post 1060, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Nat, what is your read on MafiaSSK? MafiaSSK, same question. From what I gathered, you two played a lot of games together.

Cephrir, in your , you say that I am "needling" Pieguyn over his read on GoodMorning which implies a negative tone based on your choice of word "needling." On the other hand, earlier in the post, you say you were glad that I objected to Pieguyn's read of GoodMorning. Why a negative tone towards something that you were glad happened?

In all the back-and-forth's I think Roflcopter is slipping through the gaps. I find him scummy. It boils down to the fact that Rofl is much more involved and passionate about the game as town than as scum. Information through lots of posts is good and pro-town. It is a natural scum-move to feign tiredness and groan at the massive amount of content that was generated. This especially holds true for players like Rofl who strongly prefer playing town to scum. There are a few others that are doing this but Rofl sticks out. I'll get back to this after reviewing Rofl's meta when I find a block of time.

Are you interested in a ffery answer to this question?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:18 am

Sure, I'd love to hear it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 am

Post by pieguyn »

ohi
@F-16:
is SC one of the players you're referring to who are doing that? cause it seems like exactly what you said about rofl 0.0 I'm not too sure considering Varsoon hasn't posted at all, compared to rofl who's at least made a few posts to demonstrate this, but it could still fit under the category of slipping through the gaps. especially since it's a hydra, I get the feeling if Varsoon prefers town it could account for his disappearance
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1060, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Nat, what is your read on MafiaSSK? MafiaSSK, same question. From what I gathered, you two played a lot of games together.
Nat hasn't posted much on geists in this game. As such, I have no real read on them. I don't understand ffery and ffery doesn't understand me.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 am

In post 1064, pieguyn wrote:ohi
@F-16:
is SC one of the players you're referring to who are doing that? cause it seems like exactly what you said about rofl 0.0 I'm not too sure considering Varsoon hasn't posted at all, compared to rofl who's at least made a few posts to demonstrate this, but it could still fit under the category of slipping through the gaps. especially since it's a hydra, I get the feeling if Varsoon prefers town it could account for his disappearance
Yeah. I am unaware of whether he prefers town or scum. The other players I am referring to were Pitoli (for whom it seems to be a null-tell based on my last game with her), Cephrir (who said he was busy in the signup thread so it is likely null), GoodMorning (I still have my suspicions), and Desperado (but he is a competent scum player, so I doubt lurking is a scumtell for him).

Do you have past experience with either head of Stuffed Crust? How would you characterize their play with regard to activity levels as town/scum?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:29 am

Post by pieguyn »

I don't have that much. the only completed game I have with either of them is imperishable night. both of them were town in that game. Varsoon was p active throughout the whole game, and Mac wasn't as active although he seemed more active that game than he is in here. I'm not entirely sure on the exact numbers but it definitely seemed like he was more active in there from what I remember

I especially remembered Varsoon cause he said after imperishable night we should play more games together, and then I came into this game and I was expecting at least some response of any kind from him. but he still hasn't posted 0.0
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

I take back the statement about Mac's activity. it seems relatively the same, if not more, near the start and after that it seems less but it could be bc he fell behind @_@
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:33 am

Post by pieguyn »

*start of this game

compared to imperishable night
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:39 am

Post by geists »

f-16, tentative town eh. I'm learning how to reread SSK at the moment. I like that he hasn't taken a hard stance on me at least.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

I don't think "needling" is negative, it's just what was happening.

Agrred on rofl, but I was gonna give him more time.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:07 am

Post by geists »

In post 1070, geists wrote:f-16, tentative town eh. I'm learning how to reread SSK at the moment. I like that he hasn't taken a hard stance on me at least.
Above was nati's take.

We've been discussing SSK off and on for the last couple of hours. I also have him as tentative town. Stuff I like is that he's engaged all comers, and he's been putting at least some unsolicited non-reactive content in the thread since he became active. looking at his ISO it's more substantial than some recent games of both alignments for partway through day 1. The unapologetic reliance on gut for reads feels town, too.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't get me wrong that meta of me is totally spot on but i'm just not reading this 40 pages of bullshit right now

(hydras are fucking stupid and are one of the main causes of hyperinflated page counts though in general this is a site meta that people should be trying to get the hell out of the habit of already)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

give me all the time you want but i probably won't read day one until we're on day two, if ever. i've had great success in game(s?) before by just not reading the r-tarded amount of day one fluff that missed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”