NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 773, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am studying for a midterm tomorrow and I keep checking this thread when I really shouldn't.
I know that feel.
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Oh. So you're asking me why I asked him to explain his null read.
I just wanted to know if it was about lack of stuffs or waffling.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 14
KoreanBBQ (6)
-
Brian Skies, Tammy, MafiaSSK, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, pieguyn

Stuffed Crust (2)
-
Cephrir, KoreanBBQ

MC Maraca (1)
-
pitoli

Casso the King of Seals (1)
-
BROseidon

geists (1)
-
Generic

goodmorning (1)
-
talah

BROseidon (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

Tammy (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Generic (1)
-
goodmorning

Not Voting (5)
-
roflcopter, Desperado, geists, MC Maraca, DOMO

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 20th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-20 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
N/A
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 770, geists wrote:DOMO,

Welcome to my townbloc.
can you elaborate plz
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 726, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In the QT Thor sez wrote:I don't like how Tammy is getting into a fight with half a hydra's head, and then the other head is like 'I know what Head 1 is doing, I'mma sit back!' and Tammy just keeps punching as though he said nothing...makes it feel fake to me, like she realizes she's supposed to put on a show and is doing what is expected of her.

She's fake playing to her town meta, is what I'm saying.
I wanna get this one out here too. What was that gak Tammy? WHile we're at it, MC can help further justify it as well since apparently it was a major town read in their mind while looking immensely fake to me.
She even basically calmed down in like thirty seconds. It felt VERY fake.
Justify pl0x!
Links to blow ups that look of similar "Realness" to this one as a counterpoint would be awesome.
I don't recall Tammy ever blowing up like that and then going insta-calm in anything I've seen her in though.
I don't have to justify shit to you. I didn't calm down, and if you mean me asking some questions to clarify something that did not make sense to me me calming down then you're just misinterpreting. I'm still not calm; as far as I'm concerned this game is pretty much ruined for how much I care about it. And I think the attacks on me were fake as hell including the geists pop in. I'm not really good at resisting trolling even if and when I know I'm being trolled especially when people are talking to me the way they were. I think they saw me enter this game confident and happy, which only means one thing for my alignment, and decided to knock me out of my comfort zone, that way noone will listen to my reads because I'm the emotional girl who got frustrated and cussed people out. And I would add to this for why I think it's really especially suspect coming from them but I can't at the moment, so maybe later I will. Some people like BBmolla used to reaction test me to see if I was town, and no I didn't stay all pissed off at him afterwards. And considering that my emotions are pretty intense but flash in the pan, I don't always stay pissed. I'm still pissed about that. I was looking forward to this game and I think it was bloody obvious that I was, now I just really don't care. And I think that was the intent all around. And I just think that you're all a part of it too, because here you are starting it up again. As far as me being able to calm down, Scumhunter in Leprauchan mafia kept making this big deal about how my emotions didn't make sense because sometimes I seemed to calm then would explode and vice versa. You can go look that up. He was scum and strangely enough scum have a tendence of pulling these types of arguments on me more than town.

As far as only talking with one of the heads. I didn't even realize at the time that the other head had posted, but what was I supposed to say to him if I had noticed it. I also didn't recognize that it was different heads of geists fanning the fire at the same time.

I have very severe reservations about Maraca and somewhat reservations on Geist from that last night. I suppose people think it's funny seeing if they can get someone mad and that just shores up their reads. Well it's a shitty way to go about the process by ruining someone else's games for your own shits and giggles and it doesnt' make the other person look town at all in the process. But also nice bit of work they did if they are scum because noone's going to listen to my reads on them because it will just be written off as me being annoyed, which I am.

As far as me going calm. I went to bed. It was 4am and I was exhausted. What was I going to do yell at them about how stupid they are. I imagine they had a good laugh. I think they wanted to make it look like they were sorting me; I think it was fake. I dont think anyone else will think that it was fake and so this is the last time I bring it up because noone listens to me about anything lately, so whatever the fuck ever.

But sure, argue with Nacho to get a vote on my slot. It won't happen and if it does it'll be a scum claim. I won't really care though because as far as this game goes I just don't give a shit at the moment.
thor wrote: @Tammy - I have Nachos, sheep me.
I was already voting there, so really you're sheeping me, natch.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

@pie: Isn't that obv to you?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 779, Tammy wrote:have very severe reservations about Maraca
The only reservation you have about me is an RVSP to your townblock.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by geists »

In post 778, pieguyn wrote:

Welcome to my townbloc.
can you elaborate plz
Shortly.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 670, pieguyn wrote:@F16: the first part was due to this
In post 70, goodmorning wrote:At least two of them are not Town.
I liked this stance and how she's being upfront about questioning shit that she thinks is incorrect

the second part was this
In post 184, goodmorning wrote:On pure odds I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you.
1. It's not a stat course.
2. Odds distract people.
3. Unlikely =/= impossible, and it's not even that unlikely.
it's another stance that shows she's holding true to her beliefs

my read on BRO is a mixture of both of those things. there was another game we played where I had him as null-town almost entirely based off gut and he was scum (thankfully on d2 I turned that shit right around). some of the stuff he's done in this game, combined with the fact that it doesn't seem to match that game, makes me feel somewhat comfortable with him as town atm

generally it means that, at the time of that post, I have that person as town for various reasons. it can be bc of a certain post or a culmination of a bunch of things up to a certain post

in fast and furious Generic was town. he had a scumread on Telo, he wasn't backing down, and he seemed set on getting her lynched (eventually she got lynched and she was town). so I agree that the fact that he's more agreeable here seems odd
Again with the more agreeable. If you cast your mind back to my arguement with telo, she kept aggressing in our dispute so that got my own aggression up and so I got more and more determined.
Geists has been far more appeasing in their responses to me, so I have shown them the same courtesy by not leaping all over the push while I'm still not 100%.

But my vote is still on them and I continue to point out issues with them when I see one. The hesitancy of the push boils down to the fact my issues keep stemming from one of the heads posts rather than both.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 780, KoreanBBQ wrote:@pie: Isn't that obv to you?
errr no?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 781, MC Maraca wrote:
If I were creating a town blok I wouldn't put you in it.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 785, Tammy wrote:
Then that's YOUR failure; and you have the nerve to lecture mara about recognizing obvious town?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 783, Generic wrote:Again with the more agreeable. If you cast your mind back to my arguement with telo, she kept aggressing in our dispute so that got my own aggression up and so I got more and more determined.
Geists has been far more appeasing in their responses to me, so I have shown them the same courtesy by not leaping all over the push while I'm still not 100%.

But my vote is still on them and I continue to point out issues with them when I see one. The hesitancy of the push boils down to the fact my issues keep stemming from one of the heads posts rather than both.
what do you think about Tammy's read on geists?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

DOMO, can you explain your scumread on KoreanBBQ and subsequent reversal? It seemed like you accused them initially of making a lot of posts with little content and then unvoted when they said they saw you outing yourself in the large game signup. Did you feel that KBBQ's subsequent posts were townish? Did it have anything to do with the wagon forming on them. Take me through your whole thought process for the suspicion and the unvote.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 760, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@DOMO - I agree if he's town that there are scum on that wagon in general.

I disagree that, if you really wanted a wagon to analyze, you should have removed yourself so quickly. You should have sat there and seen who *else* got on and for what reasons, and also which people from the RVS stage of the wagon chose to stay and which fled, and also could have seen who, if anyone, stepped up to defend him and/or start a counter.

Instead you want to examine a flash that wasn't even done flashing.

To my mind it's like reading half of a book and then wanting to discuss the ending. It doesn't really make sense to me nor do I think intelligent discussion can be had at that stage.

And this is Nacho.
Ok I see your point. perhaps I missed an oppotunity. But I had no idea how many votes he had, nor can I tell you offhand how many are playing, so I felt I should back off because I didn't like the fact it gathered momentum so easily.

Hi thor.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 786, MC Maraca wrote:
Then that's YOUR failure; and you have the nerve to lecture mara about recognizing obvious town?
This kind of post makes drama.
Take a step back and let the love spread.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 788, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:DOMO, can you explain your scumread on KoreanBBQ and subsequent reversal? It seemed like you accused them initially of making a lot of posts with little content and then unvoted when they said they saw you outing yourself in the large game signup. Did you feel that KBBQ's subsequent posts were townish? Did it have anything to do with the wagon forming on them. Take me through your whole thought process for the suspicion and the unvote.
I backed off korean because he picked up more votes after me, and the reason he got my case was flawed. My point about the short posts is something I'm going to look at when I've had a look at some other old games of gif's. I've had a scan of his posts in xeno, which is when I realised I was rev in that. I haven't looked any further into his previous games since then.

I'm currently less interested in korean, and more interested in sakura, who seems to me the most opportunistic person on the korean wagon after my vote.

Right now I can't see korean and sakura both being on the same scumteam. What that means for my korean read, idk yet.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 790, KoreanBBQ wrote:
That was their intention.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Well but I don't want no drama.
I've seen soooooooooooo many dramas in my real life already.
I don't need to see yet another one.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by DOMO »

I want drama.

dayvig korea

It's not a gambit, honest. You scum?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 792, Tammy wrote:
In post 790, KoreanBBQ wrote:
That was their intention.
Actually, my intention was to show both you and mara that saying "how dare you not recognize I'm obvtown" is
fucking bullshit
from anyone spouting it about themselves and that it's worthless when you've made it such a part of you that you have to do it as both alignments.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 782, geists wrote:
In post 778, pieguyn wrote:

Welcome to my townbloc.
can you elaborate plz
Shortly.
ffery towning me is both comforting and alarming.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Nope!

I could yell and claw and capslock but I've seen so many kinds of that already to even react :(

But if that's real, all I can say is that I'm kinda disappointed that I'm gonna be kicked out of this game so early before I could even finalize with my reads with nero :(
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 794, DOMO wrote:dayvig korea
Last time we tried to do that it just split the nation in two, bro.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Mcm I know ur feeling but take a chill pill and relax.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”