Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Goon
Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Scarecrow »

Oh my, it seems we have all sorts of scummy characters around here.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:46 am

Post by XReyoX »

al4xz wrote:Strikes me as scummy. Way to aggresive.
Vote OverTheUnder

Anyway, yes, I guess your points are valid. I didn't contribute much, but I didn't have anything to contribute either, which is why I didn't contribute. Sounds stupid to post saying I'm not lurking, I just don't got anything to say.
What do you mean by dun have anything to contribute? At least you can do a town/scum list with your reason.

"don't got anything to say" isn't an excuse. when someone have said someone. Say whether you agree/disagree with their arguements.

if you aren't going to say anything, why play the game?

FOS: al4xz
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:48 am

Post by XReyoX »

@al4xz:by the way, can't you at least wait for him to post his thoughts before your vote?
you have put him on L-2 you know?
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:29 pm

Post by Raffles »

FOS: al4xz
, but not for the same reason as everyone else. (Yes, I have finally returned...)

When everyone started voting for al4xz because of his style, I didn't agree with it because he always plays like that - Uncaring. It's the sudden change of his attitude that he cares is what worries me. And this is the second player who is just too plain opportunistic.
Woof!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote count:

1 al4xz (Kison)
1 Battle Mage (~N9V~)
1 Kison (Akbar)
9 OverTheUnder (al4xz, Battle Mage, DrippingGoofball, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Mr Flay, PBuG, remussaidow, Raffles)

2 Raffles (Scarecrow, Wizardcat)

7 not voting

11 to lynch
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:53 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Okay sorry for the delay I was extremely busy yesterday. I wrote this sorta quick so don't blame me for the bad grammar. :'(

My list for Scum/Neutral/Pro-Town

Scum - BattleMage, didn't give a reason for voting me but then to go on and say "I voted him for no reason" DURING the Random Voting stage. Also he never answered the question of why he voted me. Reyo, has contradicted himself by saying "I was focused on the OTU vote" but it doesn't seem that way because he isn't even voting for me. Also by his way of saying "raffles doesn't need to give an explanation" and also by voting erratically.~n9v~ voted for someone without a plausible reason and hasn't posted again or posted any of his thoughts about anyone else. al4xz, voted me for no reason other then I'm aggressive that's JUST as bad as voting for no reason. Seems like a scum jumping onto the wagon just as it's about to lynch someone. This plus his "we need more active people" when he himself hasn't contributed hardly anything to this game and neither has he been active. PBug, has a argument against me that doesn't even make sense. Just seems like he's hopping on the wagon at the end with a crappy reason to vote for me.

Neutral - Raffles, doesn't look real scummy but did sorta throw me off with the L-6 argument seeing as how it's so WIFOM-y. Akbar, has asked some good questions and has contributed to the game some doesn't seem real scummy imo.Remuissadow - He's been active has asked good questions and seems like he's reading/understanding the game hasn't done much to seem scummy. Except for the "only scum use arguments over and over again theory." Theoper raised some good points and has contributed some so he's in my neutral for right now, same with ScareCrow.

Pro-Town - Kison, took me a bit to understand when he posted the "nuisance" thing but after I understand that he seemed to be more likely town. I also have to agree with his point of spamming "End story" it does make someone look deseperate to end the discussion. Mr. Flay has also asked some good questions and followed up on them but then to pull the "lurking argument" on me when Battle mage, and others have did the same thing seemed to be like he was singling me out. I'd like to hear more about his vote for me. Mastermind of Sin - Looks town asked some good questions just doesn't seem real scummy. Remuissadow - He's been active has asked good questions and seems like he's reading/understanding the game hasn't done much to seem scummy.

Unknown - DFG : All he said was "Vote OverTheUnder" so I'd like a bit more explanation from her before I decide where I stand with her position. CDB, WizardCat, Der Hammer, Fuldu, Bird haven't really contributed much so I can't get a good tell on them.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:07 am

Post by XReyoX »

@OTU : 1. your vote got my attention but I didn't vote for you cos i dun think you're a scum (yet).
2. is remu neutral or pro-town o_0?

@raffles: A bad playstyle?... Those people don't deserve to play till the end of the game.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:09 am

Post by remussaidow »

(1) It's Remus

(2) I'm in the neutral spot.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:57 am

Post by TBuG »

OTU, if I wasn't already voting you for a specific reason that you ignored, I would so OMGUS vote you. Especially because you're OMGUS suspecting me right now.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

PBuG wrote:
OverTheUnder wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Unvote: al4ex, Vote: OverTheUnder
- no momentum on the lurker is interesting, but we need some movement in this game, and I like this wagon much better than the Raffles one. OTU has contributed very little actual content, while posting enough to stay off the lurker list.

Using my same attack on BM, against me? Sorta odd don'tcha think when I said this about BM I was jumped on and said "I was starting a lurker hunting party" What else would you want me to answer I've gave you a reason about why I voted for Reyo and I admit I worded it badly and did have the way he was posting affect me slightly, but it wasn't the whole point for my vote.
I'll do a complete re-read tonight and post my thoughts on everyone.
Scummy part highlighted. "HAY I'M NOT A HYPOCRITE I'M JUST VOTING SOMEONE FOR DOING WHAT I'M DOING."
O WAIT I'M NOT VOTING FOR ANYONE.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by TBuG »

Replace voting with attacking.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Woops didn't mean to put Remus twice, he should be in the Pro-Town.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by Raffles »

Reyo: Always think the aim of the game. People who shouldn't play until the end is SCUM. You should always make priority to make scums preferential voting candidate over a someone with bad play style.
Woof!
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:23 am

Post by XReyoX »

Raffle: When there is a deadline and I can't figure out who is a scum, i'd prefer voting for someone with a bad style rather than no-lynch because they would have equal chance of being a scum compare to everyone else but would also cause confusion to the town and give opportunity to the scum to blend in later on in the game.

And above all. They have NO right to yell at everyone saying " this is the way I play and you should get used to different playstyle" while THEY are the ones who really should learn to contribute. This attitude gets me mad.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:34 am

Post by Raffles »

Chill, there is no deadline (yet). Focus on finding a scum rather than penalizing playstyle.
Woof!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:04 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I apologize, this game dropped off my radar when search went down.

OTU: Good post, but is there any particular reason you're not taking a stand by voting someone?
Retired as of October 2014.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i think he intends to vote for me. Not quite sure why he hasnt actually.. :o

Mr. Flay wrote:I apologize, this game dropped off my radar when search went down.

OTU: Good post, but is there any particular reason you're not taking a stand by voting someone?
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Phoebus »

Sound the horns, beat the drums
So they chase inactivity away.

Know all ye, as the harp strums
Zindaras has come to play!

Zindaras replaces Der Hammer effective immediately.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:26 am

Post by remussaidow »

a cat, in a game of wolves?

PREPOSTEROUS!
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:53 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

OTU, you always think I'm scum, even in games you know damnright that I'm not. And why I have only peosted once, was because I have limited restriction, which you also should know if you read any of the games your in. And another thing, why should you care if I gave no reason for my vote? It wasn't even on you, and it was a random vote.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Wizardcat »

remussaidow wrote:a cat, in a game of wolves?

PREPOSTEROUS!
Hey! That's not very nice. :(

:P
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Raffles »

Nice of you to show up after hefty amount of lurking.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by remussaidow »

wizcat, any thoughts on our current situation?
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

remussaidow wrote:wizcat, any thoughts on our current situation?
Maybe. It seems like all of the games are starting to meld together. ... I really shouldn't of have signed up for so many games.

Anyways, while I agree that OTU smells of scum, I'm not sure if it is because he is scum.

Anyways part. 2,
Unvote: Raffles
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Give reasons for your votes kitty, give reasons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”