PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 238, Antihero wrote:
In post 236, Garmr wrote:Man this game has come to a standstill.
Yiley?
You should vote someone.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 am

Post by T S O »

In post 240, Slandaar wrote:
In post 48, Bulbazak wrote: Fire & Ice is in the title. I think it's pretty clear it's multiball.
TSO I see you have not been reading any of Bulba's posts.

I also see you missed Mastins.

Why?
Who needs to read Bulba's
shitty wagon
posts when you've got
swag
caught scum at home?
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:19 am

Post by ElectricSavages »

Votecount 1.10

Dry - Fit[6]
-Desperado, Matias, Yiley, mastin2, T S O, Toomai

Yunichikawowwow [4]
- Slandaar, JKLM, PeregrineV, OhGodMyLife

Toomai [2]
- Maxous, Dry-fit

Yiley [1]
- Garmr

Bulbazak [1]
- ArcAngel9

Desperado [1]
- aptil

JKLM [1]
- Bulbazak

Maxous [1]
- Yunichikawowwow

Not Voting [2]
- Antihero, evilpacman18,

With 19 alive, it takes
10[/i]
votes to lynch.

Deadline is on the 23rd of December 2013 at 10am GMT ((expired on 2013-12-23 10:00:00))

V/LA

aptil : to 8/12
Last edited by ElectricSavages on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 249, Matias wrote:
In post 248, Toomai wrote:I
and agree with the players on the Dry-fit wagon. The
Yiley wagon is kinda not going anywhere at this point
anyway.

Vote: Dry-fit
Um...
Dry - Fit[5] -Desperado, Matias,
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
Help me out, Toomai, are you scum?
Oh was I supposed to say "
most
of the players"?
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:57 am

Post by YuniChikako »

In post 239, Slandaar wrote:Yuni & Desp; When did you realise this was multiball? Did you read the rules? Assume based on name? Found out in thread?
I knew this was multi faction since the beginning. What made you think I didn't know?
In post 248, Toomai wrote:I like and agree with the players on the Dry-fit wagon. The Yiley wagon is kinda not going anywhere at this point anyway.

Hopping from one wagon to the next because the Yiley wagon's fading and you agree with what others are saying? It seems more like you're just going with the flow so it seems you have the same mindset as the most talkative people here. Leaving the conversation to everyone else and going along with their decisions. Up till now I wasn't sure of your alignment, but you have my suspicion now.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 253, Toomai wrote:
anyway.

Um...
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
most
of the players"?
At the very least, you weren't paying attention as to who was on the wagon (in fact, short of mod confirmed). You can't sit there and tell me that you meant most after the fact because that's a pretty important thing to leave out.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't feel like hopping on it the dry fit wagon but my opinion on the it is his post have been pretty null till post 220 which seems suspicious. Through compared to behavior from the likes of Jklm who has more posts that ring scummy to me.
In post 198, JKLM wrote:This game further proves that I will have difficulty forever on trying to read gamr.

I've got nothing to say right now honestly so I'm gonna sit back and watch a lot of this. May as well ask a question to mastin, TSO and matias: what is the scummiest post so far?
This shows a sit back attitude something what multiscum want to do. He wants others to hunt for him.
In post 79, JKLM wrote:VOTE: yuni

Sorry but you're def scum now with that post containing your crappy reads list and
she melds self counterwagoning which is partially my fault for building.
Let's lynch you tidy shall we?
He Is the one to set up a wagon yet he jumps off onto Yuni wagon. This is a multi scum game it's possible both are scum. Yet the bolded bit seems to imply a single scum hunt mind set. He feels it is his fault for letting the other scum team have a counter wagon.
In post 56, JKLM wrote:Hey mastin

Wanna get a counter wagon going?
Mastin at the time was a influential player and Jklm probably wanted someone he views as town to start a counter wagon with him so he wouldn't look as suspicious and that way if he was right scum would more likely should mastin due to the amount of potential evidence he would produce to the case.
In post 64, JKLM wrote:No you wouldn't. As town you would have.
This post here suggest to if JKLM was town he would of avoided the Yuni wagon but he goes back on his word when his counter wagon isn't really taking off. If Jklm is scum there's a possibility yuni is his partner.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

nearly forgot
UNVOTE: Yiley
VOTE: JKLM
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Matias »

Garmr, what do you think of Toomai's recent posts
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

anyway.

Um...
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
most
of the players"?
I don't like toomai's posting and haven't really liked it from the start the start. He seems to always being trying to cover himself and this post is just another example of him doing so. I didn't like the way he covered himself with the joke incident but I let that go as it could of been town trying to distance since it was a joke. But scum also wouldn't want to be dragged in the spotlight.

"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by YuniChikako »

In post 256, Garmr wrote:If Jklm is scum there's a possibility yuni is his partner.
If he was my partner, I'd bus him like no tomorrow, what with how he's been playing. Will post more tomorrow when I'm not on this dang tablet.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 259, Garmr wrote:"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
Reasonable expectation, but note that I have never played multiball before, so I'm somewhat clueless as to how to do so.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 261, Toomai wrote:
In post 259, Garmr wrote:"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
Reasonable expectation, but note that I have never played multiball before, so I'm somewhat clueless as to how to do so.
This is my first multi scum game as well but I have had something similar before so I'm applying my knowledge from that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 257, Garmr wrote:nearly forgot
Do you think this vote is based on JKLM's scumminess or his ability?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 263, T S O wrote:
In post 257, Garmr wrote:nearly forgot
Do you think this vote is based on JKLM's scumminess or his ability?
If this is aimed at me.It's jklms scumminess.

If this is not aimed at me who is this aimed at?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by T S O »

It's aimed at you, most definitely.

Let's look back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's just the wording was a bit off so it confused me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 198, JKLM wrote:This game further proves that I will have difficulty forever on trying to read gamr.

I've got nothing to say right now honestly so I'm gonna sit back and watch a lot of this. May as well ask a question to mastin, TSO and matias: what is the scummiest post so far?
The part where he asks the scummiest post is bad, I'll admit. The rest? Laziness, and I sure can empathise with that.

Sorry but you're def scum now with that post containing your crappy reads list and she melds self counterwagoning which is partially my fault for building. Let's lych you tidy shall we?
This looks to me like standard scumhunting. Wrong, but not scummy. I can't understand where you picked up that he felt ashamed of the other team running up ...Town? Why would he even be ashamed of that?

For this to even partially work, you must assume both me and the person the wagon is on are scum.
I don't even know why you quoted this.
In post 56, JKLM wrote:Hey mastin

He asks Mastin because he doesn't feel he has the necessary pull or authority to do it by himself. This is insecure town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

@TS0 it to my a couple of mins to realize this post is even aimed at me but
In post 267, T S O wrote:In post 198, JKLM wrote:
This game further proves that I will have difficulty forever on trying to read gamr.

The part where he asks the scummiest post is bad, I'll admit. The rest? Laziness, and I sure can empathise with that.
We agree that that part was bad then but I'll disagree on the other part and lean to my suggestion since this is not the Jklm I played against when he was town. Not once in the 76 posts that game did he sit back and let others do his work he went straight in there.
In post 267, T S O wrote:

Sorry but you're def scum now with that post containing your crappy reads list and she melds self counterwagoning which is partially my fault for building. Let's lych you tidy shall we?
This looks to me like standard scumhunting. Wrong, but not scummy. I can't understand where you picked up that he felt ashamed of the other team running up ...Town? Why would he even be ashamed of that?

For this to even partially work, you must assume both me and the person the wagon is on are scum.
The thing what I was trying to point out is to me it looked like he was more annoyed he had made his job harder and the singular mind set. Also the reason I linked this post
Is because it contradicts his latter activity once the wagons taking a big leap.
In post 267, T S O wrote:In post 56, JKLM wrote:
Hey mastin

He asks Mastin because he doesn't feel he has the necessary pull or authority to do it by himself. This is insecure town.
This is not Insecure town this Scum looking for cover. JKLM is straight in the action with his no regrets personality. Unless he has changed his meta since the last game with me this not his town game.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 221, Matias wrote:In the same vein, how can anyone instantly believe that Yuni had scum motivation behind posting her first post?
Because it wasn't a good reason to suspect Slandaar. It's possible for a read like that to come from a townie with a playstyle issue, but it was something that is likely to come from scum. You may have seen things differently, but I've got news for you. Not everyone sees things the same way you do.
Desperado wrote:You're allegedly town and you don't feel comfortable putting forth any scumreads but are voting someone for doing the same. If anything, Yiley's apparent difficulty in acquiring scumreads be a towntell to town-you who is having difficulty acquiring townreads.
Did you read the links explaining my views about hypocrisy, or are you not interested in actually determining my alignment?
Matias wrote:If anyone can convince me of:

-Maxous town
-Yiley scum

good luck and I will be impressed.
Maxous' play looks different from when I last played with him in Hunter X Hunter mafia where he was scum. He was playing a much more passive game there. Plus he has his vote in a good place on Toomai. I don't expect this to convince you but that's my view on him.

Actually you might be right about Yiley. feels like it's coming from town.

Also if one of TSO or mastin is scum I think the other is based on post I didn't think TSO's was much of a townslip.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Matias »

In post 259, Garmr wrote:
anyway.

Um...
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
most
of the players"?
I don't like toomai's posting and haven't really liked it from the start the start. He seems to always being trying to cover himself and this post is just another example of him doing so. I didn't like the way he covered himself with the joke incident but I let that go as it could of been town trying to distance since it was a joke. But scum also wouldn't want to be dragged in the spotlight.

"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
Since I've put a lot of stock into what you're saying, I'm noting it and would be willing to vote JKLM if it came down to it. Dry-fit, Toomai and Maxous are all bigger scum reads to me, however.
My GTKAS
My old account
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 231, Matias wrote:Not seeing any scenario right now where Yiley is scum.

If anyone can convince me of:

-Maxous town
-Yiley scum

1) 'I will be impressed if you can show me Maxous is town'.
Based on your posting you don't have *that* strong of a scum-read on me to be 'impressed' by it. This comes across as ungenuine exaggeration.
2) Why are you calling Yiley town without spelling out the reasoning for the read when the entire reason you are calling me scum is for doing exactly that on PAGE TWO.

minor point but:
In post 166, T S O wrote:One of Maxous and Matias is scum.
In post 185, Matias wrote:By the way, TSO, I would hope that one of Maxous and I are scum lol
I did'nt overly like this reaction. Seemed kinda 'yeah I'm scummy but uhhhh lynch the other guy first'

(why are you voting Dry-Fit exactly?)
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Maxous »

Dry-fit, I'm mostly meh on him.

By his own admission he has struggled for reads in the game.
I do kinda like that he is'nt
forcing any reads
though.

The only issue I have with his posts is the quote below where he is playing up the 'victim card' a bit
In post 186, Dry-fit wrote:And why do you want me to be a strong scumread? Have something against me?
The only reasoning for Dry-fit scum has come from desperado which I don't agree with.

Toomai's vote on Dry-fit was particulary bad and he continues to coast in a scummy manner. It's different from Dry-fit and Yiley's *blatant* coasting, Toomai is
being more deceptive about it
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 232, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 219, Maxous wrote: - JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
How in the world are his posts "full of aggression and conviction"? He's hardly done anything except joke
..along with the whole pushing bulbazak as scum thing in an (early game)aggressive town-like manner,
point out 4th vote on a wagon,

I don't agree with the reasoning but more to the point is JKLM came across as genuinely believing in it
jump onto the Yuni Bandwagon Express,
Which made him
more town
as he was attacking somebody for being on your wagon and then unabashedly pulled a 180 on his opinion.
and pretty much laying low.
ok, legitimate.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Matias »

In post 271, Maxous wrote:
In post 231, Matias wrote:Not seeing any scenario right now where Yiley is scum.

If anyone can convince me of:

-Maxous town
-Yiley scum

1) 'I will be impressed if you can show me Maxous is town'.
Based on your posting you don't have *that* strong of a scum-read on me to be 'impressed' by it. This comes across as ungenuine exaggeration.
2) Why are you calling Yiley town without spelling out the reasoning for the read when the entire reason you are calling me scum is for doing exactly that on PAGE TWO.

minor point but:
In post 166, T S O wrote:One of Maxous and Matias is scum.
In post 185, Matias wrote:By the way, TSO, I would hope that one of Maxous and I are scum lol
I did'nt overly like this reaction. Seemed kinda 'yeah I'm scummy but uhhhh lynch the other guy first'

(why are you voting Dry-Fit exactly?)
1. Not really, your early game was horrid enough with doing exactly what you're criticizing me for currently (in which I've amended my previous reads with explanations, self-admittedly wasn't really into the game with a clear head earlier) in that I can't find any reason why I should town read you.
2. Though you're right, I didn't explain my Yiley read. Yiley comes off, to me, as extremely blunt, unapologetic and clear-headed. Blunt and apologetic is something you can easily get lynched for and I don't really see him caring that much about his posting style and therefore I don't really see him as scum (not to mention that horrible wagon on him that formed earlier)
3. My point with that reply to T S O is that I would hope one of Maxous or Matias is scum, because I know that I'm town. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Confused on why you took this long to comment on it though.
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”