He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

cokebottle wrote:wow that was a blast

hahaha everyone bought the claim hahahahaha
I just want you to know you are the worst piece of human garbage I have ever seen. Either your town, and were looking for a laugh, or scum, and just fucking everyone over, but either way you've taken a huge step towards ruining a game which someone put tons of time and energy into designing, and others put time and energy into playing.

Do you know how long it takes on the queue before a mod gets to post his game? It takes a good 2-4 months. And you've just tossed all livingods waiting away as if it were nothing. For shame on you, asshole. For shame.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:54 am

Post by livingod »

Coke: I will make sure you get banned.

Coke's behavior has taken any motivation from me to post a lynch scene with flavor.
He was the Queen of Spades, Spades Roleblocker. He was
Town

NIGHT!
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:55 am

Post by livingod »

Deadline for night choices is Monday, 26 March 2007 00:01 EST!

Choices in by then or your loss!
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:17 am

Post by livingod »

It is not DAY 2!

When you all wake up, you find the most remarkable CES clubbed to death. He was the Deuce of Spades, Spades Doctor. But his death was not in vain, as there is more than a coincidence in the fact that CES was a doctor and that there was only one death last night. *wink*

With one death last night, there is 10 alive and 6 to lynch. Let's get voting!

Dead:

CES - Spades Doctor
Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Quiet some interesting things here in this night and the lynch before. First of all, there is the distribution of power roles. When cokebottle's role was revealed, I was believing that we have the "standard" dueling gods setup outlined by CES, where the docs are replaced by roleblockers. But now it seems that we have docs AND roleblockers. Either we don't have any cops, or the standard "setup" was modified quiet a bit in our favor (which would mean that nothing is lost after the cokebottle coincidence yet :) ), or there is a special twist about the mafia to counter that modification...

We also see that CES has been
clubbed
to death (by the clubs-mafia? :wink: ) - so this would fit nicely together for the scenario where CES has blocked the kill of the spades-mafia. It also fits nicely with this here
livingod wrote:Every player in this game is split up into two groups. You should be able to deduce what groups they are. It is even written in your PMs.
which means that we probably have spades-town, spades-mafia, clubs-town, and clubs-mafia. Too bad that CES can't tell us anymore who his target was, since that target is now very unlikely to be a member of the spades-mafia (could still be clubs-mafia, though). From the events of Day 1, the most likely target would be omg, so my conclusion from this night would be that omg is a bit less likely than all others to be spades-scum.
Sage
Sage
Goon
Sage
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:36 am

Post by Sage »

I think OMG is a likely candidate for CES's protection last night, but in post 99 OMG said "the doc shouldn't protect me tonight, that's all I'm going to say." Would CES protect him anyways?

Of course, all that role-hinting would have had to attract the attention of at least one of the mafias, unless he's IN one of the mafias. If he is in one, then his "the doc shouldn't protect me" was completely true. :-P
Michael Jackson?
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

the following probably happened last night (kinda stating the obv i guess):

Spades Mafia attempted to kill OMG.
Club mafia did kill CES.

CES protected me.

Club doctor missed with protection (protected someone other than CES), and has no information....
eg. if i was club doctor and protected say, sage, we would get nothing from this.

Club roleblocker missed with roleblocking, which actually gives decent information....
eg. if i was roleblocker, and i had roleblocked, say, great sir utnut, we could be sure 100% that gsu wasnt club mafia as club mafia's kill went through.

Cops have one peek each, which has a 50% chance of finding scum....
eg. if i was club doctor, and peeked, say, kison, and it came up innocent, we would know 100% that kison wasnt club mafia
or eg. if i was spade doctor, and peeked, say, nyktorion, and it came up innocent, we would know 100% that nyk wasnt spade mafia
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:09 pm

the last two should obv say club cop and spade cop, not doctors
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:13 pm

also
vote nocmen

that lynch yesterday was terrible for all the reasons i gave. i dont particularly care about your LAL policies or w/e, you simply dont speedlynch some clown that claims scum that early, we could have probly even got him replaced if he continued to play stupidly, it was ppretty unlikely he was scum.... i would say at least half those that voted for cb were opportunistic scum
i swear im not mafia
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by Kison »

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:Club roleblocker missed with roleblocking, which actually gives decent information....
eg. if i was roleblocker, and i had roleblocked, say, great sir utnut, we could be sure 100% that gsu wasnt club mafia as club mafia's kill went through.
If there are multiple scum in each group, then would blocking one person's role necessarily block the entire group's night kill?

The cop work seems a bit complicated, as well. It's going to be very difficult to clear anyone because it would require two investigations from each cop in order to ensure that one person is not a member of either mafia group. And by the time that would happen, it's more likely that one of the cops would be dead.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote: Cops have one peek each, which has a 50% chance of finding scum....
eg. if i was club doctor, and peeked, say, kison, and it came up innocent, we would know 100% that kison wasnt club mafia
or eg. if i was spade doctor, and peeked, say, nyktorion, and it came up innocent, we would know 100% that nyk wasnt spade mafia
i think it's important to point out that we don't know whether there are godfathers or not, so it's not actually a 100% thing. if there are godfathers, then it's possible that the cop investigated a godfather and got an innocent. so unfortunately the cops info is not quite as reliable as the info from the roleblocker.
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by videoguy »

Good points. We know there are Doctors and Roleblockers. We don't know how many vanilla roles or Mafia roles there are, though, just that there are two mafia--Clubs and Spades. Don't know why CES would protect Omg since Omg stated he shouldn't be protected, but it's possible. If there are godfathers that could make it interesting down the line if there are indeed cops after all.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:35 am

personally i've become very curious as to why omg didnt want the doc to protect him. it makes me wonder what kind of role wouldnt want to be protected. maybe it was just a personal thing of omg's.
this game is getting pretty confusing.
I play the games rul gud.
Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Nyktorion »

I found omg's plea not to be protected by the doc interesting as well. My personal guess would be that he wanted to make his protection unpredictable for either both mafias, or the other mafia (depending on his alignment). They would not know if the doc follows the plea or not, so basically he forced scum to play WIFOM with the doc.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:49 pm

Nyktorion wrote:I found omg's plea not to be protected by the doc interesting as well. My personal guess would be that he wanted to make his protection unpredictable for either both mafias, or the other mafia (depending on his alignment). They would not know if the doc follows the plea or not, so basically he forced scum to play WIFOM with the doc.
I guess i'm inclined to agree with this reasoning for the plea. it does seem likely to be a protown move to me, though it could be as you said, one mafia attempting to confuse another. but one thing id like to point out is that we have no actual confirmation that OMG was the target of the mafia last night. it seems likely, seeing as he claimed a power role, but its not confirmed. personally i wouldve expected both mafias to target him. unless of course, he was in one of the mafias, and thus his mafia targetted CES instead.
because of this, my own opinion of the most likely events last night is that one mafia group, containing OMG, targetted CES, while the other mafia group targetted OMG. meanwhile, CES protected OMG because of his power role claim.
Obviously this is all theoretical hypotheses (hypothesi maybe?), and nothing i'd be comfortable basing a vote on. just throwing it out there for comments.
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:14 pm

to clarify, nyk is completely right. i say that regardless of my role on day 1... i still expected to be protected and CES knows that (i think). there is a second reason as well which i will say later

you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).

this game seems really dead. where is everyone?
i swear im not mafia
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:to clarify, nyk is completely right. i say that regardless of my role on day 1... i still expected to be protected and CES knows that (i think). there is a second reason as well which i will say later

you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).

this game seems really dead. where is everyone?
My opinion of CES isn't that high, but he is one of the more experienced players. That being said, he's a much much better player than omg derf derf.
Oh hai.
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:58 pm

solid contribution to the thread.

i have no idea what that means or how its relevant. what is derf derf?
i swear im not mafia
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:56 am

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote: you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).
thats true enough. so in conclusion, we really have no direction in particular to head right now. We're pretty much back to day 1 except minus a doctor and roleblocker.

plays with squirrels, could you contribute something a little more helpful then "derf derf, omg is bad at mafia"?

im also wondoring where some players have gone. this game was really active day 1 but it just sort of died.
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:53 am

Post by videoguy »

... and we still haven't seen Sandy yet, have we?
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:54 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote: you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).
thats true enough. so in conclusion, we really have no direction in particular to head right now. We're pretty much back to day 1 except minus a doctor and roleblocker.

plays with squirrels, could you contribute something a little more helpful then "derf derf, omg is bad at mafia"?

im also wondoring where some players have gone. this game was really active day 1 but it just sort of died.
You're bro is so much cooler than you are.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:54 am

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:

You're bro is so much cooler than you are.
EBWOP: I obv meant "Your"
Oh hai.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”