Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 696, Whiskers wrote:
In post 695, Wisdom wrote:
In post 692, shos wrote:i answered you that the answer is that i dont wanna answer
change that to "I don't need to lose my time quoting all your posts and showing how you're scum when it's obvious", and it's accurate.
If your time is so valuable to you, that it can't be spared on playing the game, then don't sign up for the game. Or, since you've already signed up for the game and are now in the middle of it, replace out.
You have this wrong impression that everyone will play the way you want. It's terribly wrong, I'm afraid.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Whiskers »

OK? Because seriously, you've now had three players come up and say, "Hey, what's the case on this guy? What's scummy about him?" and you've not shown us a thing.

[pre-edit]
Wisdom wrote:
In post 694, Whiskers wrote:Could you please give some sort of reasoning for a case on shos?
k
For starters, he's not scumhunting and he does not have anything resembling a scumread (besides the one on myself, which is ridiculous).
Is that enough for you?
No, not really. For more players doing this, see Mawlie, ArcAngel. shos is expecting standard mafia play-- you accuse someone, make a case on them, and then talk it out. You're not providing that, so he's whining. That's human nature. There are three courses of action: 1, you make a case on him, and he'll talk about that. He, like all mafia-players, wants to talk about himself and will want to take care of disarming the case against him
immediately
. 2, you drop the case on him, in which case he'll dick around for maybe an IRL day, and then start doing more-useful things. 3, you'll continue on as you have done, and he'll continue to whine, until the Day-phase ends and fewer and fewer people are willing to put up with the minor annoyance. And sure, you'll get him lynched this way, but by no means through clever scumhunting, and not because you convinced the other townies. It will be because there are no other leads (you and he wasted this Day, when you could have been useful), and will push through the easiest lynch. And it will be a slow and tedious Day-phase.
Wisdom wrote:You have this wrong impression that everyone will play the way you want. It's terribly wrong, I'm afraid.
No.
Fucking, no. Ok? Stop telling me what impressions I have. You're fucking wrong. Stop putting words into my mouth. Go die.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 am

Post by Whiskers »

That was another [pre-edit], btw. That's three posts for the price of one!`
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Im at work, during the day i only can play via phone from work so talking about thevrecent posts is all i cab do.

Wisdom, thats just a lie. If you actually read my posts youd know my readlist. Peng and mala are other scumreads, whiskers gg and mollie are townreads. Stop bullshitting.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't care about his whining. I care about his lack of scumhunting.

And wow, do you really think I care about "clever scumhunting"? I care about finding the scum and getting them lynched.

Please, you won't teach me mafia theory. Go annoy mollie instead.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 703, shos wrote:Peng and mala are other scumreads,
Yet you're voting Nacho and pushing neither

Tell me more
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:45 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom, how bout you look at the posts that i make from home, from a computer and not by sms? Youll find your omg so desirable scumhubting there.

Pedit: the votes onnacho and whiskers were not real. They were bait for you. AGAIN! If you read my posts youll find that ive already said that.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 704, Wisdom wrote:Please, you won't teach me mafia theory.
Perish the thought.
I'm just worried that what you're doing isn't going to find the scum. Nobody can double-check, because you can't be assed to make a case or have any sort of real argument. And you're not convincing people to lynch your scumread, because you're doing nothing
to
convince them.

Argh. It's going to come down to "we've got nobody else so let's lynch shos" and it's going to be boring as hell. Whatever. When he flips town, because you're playing a solo game, expect me to use it to discredit you at every opportunity.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Whiskers »

Dear shos: attack somebody.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:53 am

Post by Grimgroove »

shos' ISO is a real headache to wade through. Your catch-up posts would be far more user-friendly if you'd simply put your post-references in , and the only thing I feel capable of pulling conclusions from right now. All his reaction-testing shit with Wisdom is simply too confusing for my tired old head. I also don't want to read too much into the heated debates Wisdom sometimes gets entangled in, I remember being part of that up to a point where people were forced to take sides in a TvT-discussion. Stubborn Wisdom sometimes does get scummy when he's stuck in a tunnel, so I can imagine shos having a perfectly reasonable and understandable scumread on Wisdom from his POV. All this explanation to say that even though I've got Wisdom in my strong townpile, I don't hold shos' scumread on him against him.

But post [386[/post] I can say is bad, because he's taking up my defense in the last paragraph by simply repeating what I had already said. There is absolutely no added value in it, not from anybody's perspective. Except for his own. He had already expressed his strong townread on me, so I'm his buddy candidate. The fact that really got to me was his profession of loving me in all caps. This was after I simply referenced to the MAfia Under The Sea game. I cans ee how he has fond memories of that, but seriously, what the hell did I say to deserve this OMG GRIM I LOVE U SO MUCH <3 ??

It really does feel like buddying as he's hoping to cement my townread on him in such a way I'd jump to his defense.

I've tried plowing through his catch-up walls, but I fear my initial good impression of them was almost entirely based on him agreeing with my case on Malakittens (whichI'll get to later) and his townread on me. I have come to expect the latter from him since I know he knows me as town, hence it rubbed me the right way.

So yeah shos, talk to me. Why all the love?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

Whiskers wrote:because you're playing a solo game
How the fuck am I playing a solo game when there are like 5 people agreeing with me? If anything, you're the one who does not want to cooperate with us.

And wow, first you dislike when I work with Matt and then you dislike when I "work solo", as you put it. Is there a way I can play that I can satisfy your desires?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Grimgroove »

^^ funny how my advice of making posts more user-friendly ended up making my own post less user friendly :mrgreen:

is the post I was talking about.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am

Post by shos »

I havent opened your linjs but i remember what youre talking about gg, lol. Iirc, i repeated you because i read and commented om the spot. Asin, read 300, write something. Read 301. Read 302. Write. Etc. So it was all alreadyvwritten by the time i read your post.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

shos, remind me why you are scumreading penguin?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 687, Wisdom wrote:That's bullshit, mollie. Whiskers dealt with me and Matt in the same way. It's not personal.
he she it what the fuck ever that thing is most certainly did NOT treat you the same as they are treating me. its not even close.
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

He actually did, and he's doing it right now. The fact you ignore this makes me think you use the whole thing as a distraction to excuse your lack of scumhunting.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

mollie, listen here.
If you are town, snap out of it
right now
, leave Whiskers aside, and start scumhunting and commenting on the things that are happening (shos, penguing, etc). It's just a personality trait of his and most certainly NOT something personal with you. So drop it now.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 685, pirate mollie wrote:wtf mebbe
I[/v] should be the 1 to replace out wis and matt are already getting paranoid about me
In post 686, pirate mollie wrote:I just looked at the sign-ups and you signed-up right after me.

so who are the fuck are you. focus feels to personal, like you are not even scumreading me you are saying these things with the specific purpose of trying to make me feel bad about myself. <----------- either you are a complete and total motherfucking cyberstalking asshole or you are scum. they are not even game related. nowhere are you trying to even to figure out what my alignment is.
Don't bother replacing out--we're just going to lynch you today instead.
In post 691, Mirari wrote:I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
The parallel dimension where mollie's self-professed only skill as scum is emotional manipulation.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 716, Wisdom wrote:mollie, listen here.
right now
, leave Whiskers aside, and start scumhunting and commenting on the things that are happening (shos, penguing, etc). It's just a personality trait of his and most certainly NOT something personal with you. So drop it now.
She's had almost 30 pages to snap out of it on her own, and she shouldn't need multiple people prodding her to start scumhunting.

She's scum, dude.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 644, Malakittens wrote:Because really the only time the chair is posted is when she's town. I mean she might do it as scum, but I have never seen it before in the games she's played with me.
Your thought process can't possibly be this shallow.
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 690, Whiskers wrote:
In post 683, helium-3 wrote:except here is the thing: I think you are an alt. apparently an alt with a problem with me.
OMG LOOOOOL.

THIS is why I think you're a noob.

Also you have no idea how fun this was to read, although it could be partially because it's 6 AM and I haven't slept.

Man, the last person to tell me I was an alt... Jeez, I don't even remember who it was. Someone in pretty much exactly your position.
In post 683, helium-3 wrote:there is no way you would get this from this game alone.
Smarter than I look, eh?
In post 685, pirate mollie wrote:wtf mebbe
I[/v] should be the 1 to replace out wis and matt are already getting paranoid about me
Ah yes, the appeal to emotion, in which, "If you scum read me, I'll just quit!"
mebbe you shouldn't try thinking I don't think it is your strong suit

what I am confused about is this insistence that I am a newb when you can click on my wiki and see the 60 something games I have played on here. it is fucking bizarre.

and I get the distinct feeling that whiskers knows I am town
whew!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 710, Wisdom wrote:
Whiskers wrote:because you're playing a solo game
How the fuck am I playing a solo game when there are like 5 people agreeing with me?
Agreeing with... what? As there appears to be nothing to agree with, this should set off big, red, throbbing, warning flags.
In post 710, Wisdom wrote:And wow, first you dislike when I work with Matt and then you dislike when I "work solo", as you put it. Is there a way I can play that I can satisfy your desires?
Because basically the same thing is going on. You're playing in a way that's useful to you and to nobody else. Even if you claim to be getting reads, who else is getting reads from you and MattP having ridiculous reaction-test battles that seem to go nowhere and end after five posts, or afterward, from treating each other like confirmed town? Who else is getting reads from you
not
attacking shos?

Well... arguably, I am. I'm reading these things and saying, possibly wrongly, "Ah, MattP and Wisdom know each other's alignment; they must be scum," and "Wisdom just keeps repeating 'because he's scum', he must not have a case on shos; Wisdom is pushing a lynch based on nothing; that is anti-town behaviour; Wisdom is scum." But that's not the kind of read I mean.

And you know what?
This
one I think
is
a difference in playstyle. I expect you to be, idk, transparent, to an extent. I expect you to have some basis for your attacks and for you to share that info with the rest of the town. I expect you to have more on your major scum-spect than "C'mon guys. GUYS. C'MON." I expect you to want other players to share your reads, and I expect you to try to persuade them. But you're not really doing that-- you only did that with MattP. I
expect
you to do it with
everybody
. I don't understand why you don't, I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't,
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 715, Wisdom wrote:He actually did, and he's doing it right now. The fact you ignore this makes me think you use the whole thing as a distraction to excuse your lack of scumhunting.
erm where is he calling you stupid?
whew!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 720, pirate mollie wrote:what I am confused about is this insistence that I am a newb when you can click on my wiki and see the 60 something games I have played on here. it is fucking bizarre.
Experience =/= skill.
Experience =/= maturity.
I don't mean that you are
new
, or a
"newb"
by the strictest definition of the word. I mean that you are a
noob

From the Urban Dictionary:
[quote="Urban Dictionary, "Noob", entry 1"]A. INTRO
II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. [/quote]
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 716, Wisdom wrote:mollie, listen here.
right now
I think shos might be scum. I think desp and mala have a point about penny I think I have said this. <----- I can't read her worth shit. I think I am leaning town on mala, I don't think she would push penny as scum. I liked ooba asking about if I do the chair thing as scum cos I have only ever done it as town. it might not be that big of a deal to you but it is a big deal to me if this is based on past baggage that they are carrying cos it will throw the game.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”