shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by shos »

BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT SEE THE CASE SO I SAID YOU ARE RIGHT THERE IS NO CASE GODDAMMIT HOW HARD CAN IT BE FFS
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by shos »

Eh fuck this, my dick is bigger, and i have work to do. When anyone comes up with any reason to vote me, please post it

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So you made peng's name huge to tell her that she's right about there being no case?

Seems legit.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 158, shos wrote:
In post 123, pirate mollie wrote:@ shos

yes it is a serious read. arc's entrance into the game was easy and breezy I mean she did not give a flying fuck how she looked. <------ town
Thats bullshit. Nobody gets caught in rvs, ppl can always say PH MAN IT WAS RVS Y U SO SERIOS..that is not a tell. Not ib rvs.

I think the tone shos uses here, addressing mollie, is out of place in comparison with his other posts in his ISO at the time. He's being unreasonably aggressive about something minor. Could it be that mollie is his buddy so he's overdoing it?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by shos »

Ye know what, not fuck this. The fact that youre dick measuring in order to avoid answering my question should be seen by all.

The nacho vote was another bait for you. Just a proof that you do not ignore me as you say you do. So you did not jump like a chicked all over corn on that post, youve learnt. But you still took it.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Penguin also questioned mollie's motivations in her first posts, so it makes sense that she would see the case on mollie now. I disagree it's opportunistic because there was no suspicion on mollie when she first did it. So I'm wondering if we are looking at shos/mollie, with penguin town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

shos I've answered your question (which is not even addressed at me) long ago. Your posts are screaming scum. I do not make cases and I will not, unless the whole town turns blind and pushes me to my limits. My only fear is when I see people somehow not getting you are scum, because I've seen scum exploiting my incorrect scumreads this way tons of times.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:30 am

Post by shos »

Te improper use of huge letters is probably because Im on phone and cant easily cutn paste.the tone in 158 is completely calm, the caps are to imitate ya know, its not me shouting. Is that your case?

You have not answered my question. If you did link me to it. Its really not hard. Third time im asking.

helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:56 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 650, Whiskers wrote:Also, this post is kind of great. It tells me that this has happened before. It tells me that people who have never played with you before, read you as scum, even when you're town. Meaning, even your town play is scummy.
And you're so proud of that!
It means that, you rely on players you have a history with, to come in and townread you-- based on meta, nothing more-- and save you. It means you can't hold your own. It means that, Oh My God,
You Suck
And you're so proud of it.
That's why "I hate you," hun. You're smug and sarcastic, but without the skill, or at least the luck, there's no reason to keep you around.
experienced players usually have no problem reading me it is only 2 bit dickwad players like yourself. except here is the thing: I think you are an alt. apparently an alt with a problem with me. there is no way you would get this from this game alone.

I am not going to stay in a game with someone's unknown alt who apparently has a hard on for me. you can go cyberstalk some1 else.

I am going to ask you to tell me who you are or replace out.

@ mod permanent v/la status on thurs/fri/sat/sun. I will be able to post some but it will not be like my usual activity.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 683, helium-3 wrote:
In post 650, Whiskers wrote:Also, this post is kind of great. It tells me that this has happened before. It tells me that people who have never played with you before, read you as scum, even when you're town. Meaning, even your town play is scummy.
And you're so proud of that!
It means that, you rely on players you have a history with, to come in and townread you-- based on meta, nothing more-- and save you. It means you can't hold your own. It means that, Oh My God,
You Suck
And you're so proud of it.
That's why "I hate you," hun. You're smug and sarcastic, but without the skill, or at least the luck, there's no reason to keep you around.
experienced players usually have no problem reading me it is only 2 bit dickwad players like yourself. except here is the thing: I think you are an alt. apparently an alt with a problem with me. there is no way you would get this from this game alone.

I am not going to stay in a game with someone's unknown alt who apparently has a hard on for me. you can go cyberstalk some1 else.

I am going to ask you to tell me who you are or replace out.

@ mod permanent v/la status on thurs/fri/sat/sun. I will be able to post some but it will not be like my usual activity.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

wtf mebbe
I[/v] should be the 1 to replace out wis and matt are already getting paranoid about me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I just looked at the sign-ups and you signed-up right after me.

so who are the fuck are you. focus feels to personal, like you are not even scumreading me you are saying these things with the specific purpose of trying to make me feel bad about myself. <----------- either you are a complete and total motherfucking cyberstalking asshole or you are scum. they are not even game related. nowhere are you trying to even to figure out what my alignment is.
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

That's bullshit, mollie. Whiskers dealt with me and Matt in the same way. It's not personal.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 682, shos wrote:You have not answered my question.
I answered you the first time. Here:
In post 404, Wisdom wrote:shos, you are obvious scum, I don't need to say anything. I will, if people are stupid, but I don't think it will be needed.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 579, Nachomamma8 wrote:namely arc, groove, mirari, ooba.
Ooba and I live together. We can read each other well. I support the wagon on Penguin. Shos looks more genuine with his recent posts.

I haven't read the spat between Whiskers/mollie.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 683, helium-3 wrote:except here is the thing: I think you are an alt. apparently an alt with a problem with me.
OMG LOOOOOL.

THIS is why I think you're a noob.

Also you have no idea how fun this was to read, although it could be partially because it's 6 AM and I haven't slept.

Man, the last person to tell me I was an alt... Jeez, I don't even remember who it was. Someone in pretty much exactly your position.
In post 683, helium-3 wrote:there is no way you would get this from this game alone.
Smarter than I look, eh?
In post 685, pirate mollie wrote:wtf mebbe
I[/v] should be the 1 to replace out wis and matt are already getting paranoid about me
Ah yes, the appeal to emotion, in which, "If you scum read me, I'll just quit!"
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Mirari »

I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 am

Post by shos »

Seriously wisdom???

Shos: *question*
Wisdom: I already answered!
Shos: where??
Wisdom: i answered you that the answer is that i dont wanna answer

-.-

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

Mirari wrote:I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
How much do you know mollie? She's perfectly capable of faking this, if you ask me.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 688, Wisdom wrote:
In post 682, shos wrote:You have not answered my question.
I answered you the first time. Here:
In post 404, Wisdom wrote:shos, you are obvious scum, I don't need to say anything. I will, if people are stupid, but I don't think it will be needed.
Hi, I'm stupid. Could you please give some sort of reasoning for a case on shos?
I know how infuriating it is to be lynched for no clear reason. Even if you don't want ScumShos to have an opportunity to defend himself (which is what you're doing, taking away his chance to defend himself), it's kind of common courtesy to help him figure out what he did wrong.

Speaking of which, shos-- remember that bit I had earlier? With Nacho and his Wisdom-tell? The one where he said townWisdom should be flailing... Yeah, don't do that. Since there
is
no case on you, your best shot at surviving Day 1 is
not
sitting around going, "WHY MEEEEE," it's providing useful content and pro-town posts, despite the very real possibility that you'll be lynched. Remember: if you're town, you still win with the town, even after death, so help us out while you still can. Help us out as a soon-to-be-confirmed townie.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 692, shos wrote:i answered you that the answer is that i dont wanna answer
change that to "I don't need to lose my time quoting all your posts and showing how you're scum when it's obvious", and it's accurate.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:21 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 695, Wisdom wrote:
In post 692, shos wrote:i answered you that the answer is that i dont wanna answer
change that to "I don't need to lose my time quoting all your posts and showing how you're scum when it's obvious", and it's accurate.
If your time is so valuable to you, that it can't be spared on playing the game, then don't sign up for the game. Or, since you've already signed up for the game and are now in the middle of it, replace out.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 693, Wisdom wrote:
Mirari wrote:I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
How much do you know mollie? She's perfectly capable of faking this, if you ask me.
I don't so there's that. I'm just giving you my impressions when I can. I think Whiskers needs to chill. He's getting more angry and personal with his attacks as the game progresses. That isn't healthy for his long term survival or the town's long term survival. But this looks like a personality trait.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 694, Whiskers wrote:Could you please give some sort of reasoning for a case on shos?
k
For starters, he's not scumhunting and he does not have anything resembling a scumread (besides the one on myself, which is ridiculous).
Is that enough for you?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Mirari »

Also the same reason penguin is scum. I just realized Mala is on her wagon. That increases the credibility of the wagon and the likelihood of penguin being scum if you ask me. Decisions, decisions...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”