Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

It is a major scumhunting tool, but not the only one, unfortunately for you.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 466, Wisdom wrote:Where the fuck did I not understand something Matt said, Whiskers?
Nearly
every post Matt makes, you make a corresponding post asking him something about it-- and then go off to have a nice fun conversation in which nothing happens and no conclusions are reached.

Spoiler: Figure 1
In post 50, Wisdom wrote:So Matt, if you were willing to hammer me, why don't you vote me?
In post 53, MattP wrote: You think I was going to hammer you then?
In post 54, Wisdom wrote:@Matt
I don't know, you said you would
In post 57, MattP wrote: I'm simply surprised you didn't consider it being a lie
In post 59, Wisdom wrote: Maybe I did
In post 60, MattP wrote: Righty-o

Spoiler: Figure 2
I'll go ahead and own up on this one-- I mistook what the quote chain started with (it was a post from shos).
So instead, this is a case of MattP sticking his fingers in
your
post, needlessly, and without consequence.
In post 159, Wisdom wrote:Why are you trying to discredit mollie's read?
In post 160, MattP wrote:
In post 159, Wisdom wrote:Why are you trying to discredit mollie's read?
You could have coupled that question with a vote, yes?
In post 161, Wisdom wrote:I could, if I felt he was scummier than mala.
In post 162, MattP wrote:
In post 161, Wisdom wrote:I could, if I felt he was scummier than mala.
Well I'm not gonna try to dissuade you, I'll let the duck quack for itself.

Spoiler: Figure 3
And this one is a bit of a stretch-- you weren't actually interacting with MattP
directly
... you were just finishing his conversation for him.
In post 314, MattP wrote:
In post 313, Whiskers wrote:Also, does anybody want to remind me why shos is scum?
I think I would find it more helpful if you reminded me why he's not scum so that I had something concrete to reference in my response.
In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum. That's probably where we disagree. It's his melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments more so than the quantity of his text during his catchup.

But it's ok, sooner or later he'll probably accidentally post his scum role PM on the thread or something and we can all lynch him without much of a discussion.
In post 319, MattP wrote:
In post 317, Whiskers wrote:
In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum. That's probably where we disagree. It's his melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments more so than the quantity of his text during his catchup.
Erp-- you probably don't like me much here then either, do you?
Oh, I'm sorry for giving the impression that I don't like shos much. I think he's a very nice guy. He just drew scum. Regardless, I have no possible way of comparing you with shos in any form because you're both two unique lil snowflakes in a winter wonderland
In post 322, Wisdom wrote:Because she is town.

Trust me on penguin, grim. She is different as town.

@whiskers
It's called meta, and for many of us it's a primary scumhunting tool. You'll have to deal with it.
In post 329, Wisdom wrote:If we use it, it means it works for us.
In post 330, Wisdom wrote:Why such an overreaction anyway?

Then nearly every post until 406 is directly addressing you, or in reply to you, not counting the reads he posted twice.

Spoiler: Figure 4
Here is MattP talking to someone other than you:
In post 429, MattP wrote:
In post 424, Mirari wrote:
In post 373, MattP wrote:Well also btw Grimgroove scumslipped so we have GG and Shos as scum
How is it a scum slip? My opinion was that it was a preemptive announcement. Finally you realize I am town. What can I do to convince you ooba is town?
I'm with you on the penguin scum read. Why is her vote still on me? She has forgotten about her vote.
This confusion was cleared up later between myself and Wisdom.

I am pretty certain Ooba is town, as I said prior. I am LESS certain than I could be if he stopped using pictures and wrote more text. He'll eventually do this and within the next few RL days I'll settle my feelings. I don't really need convincing as of this moment.

I don't have Penguin as a scumread, I have him as "Eh" along with Desperado. Grim and Shos are my scumreads.
In post 430, MattP wrote:(however 427 makes me read P_A as scum. I think given a Grim/Penguin/Shos scumteam, where all three are in the spotlight, it's not unworldly that they would all mass buddy to try to get themselves out of such a ridiculously dire situation on page 18 of the game. Regardless, Shos is the only player I would lynch today, and I can worry more about relational tells tomorrow.)
Here is you getting jealous and butting in:
In post 431, Wisdom wrote:It would make more sense if penguin/Grim were scum WKing shos-town though :/

Nacho sheeping people felt a little weird, I'm too used to him being the leader. At least he agrees with the reads.
MattP is perfectly fine with the arrival of his boyfriend:
In post 432, MattP wrote:It seems that a strange rift has formed between one group of people (Shos, Grim, Whiskers, Penguin) and another (everyone else) where the former is scumreading Mala, myself, and Wisdom; and the latter is scumreading Shos (and to varying degrees Penguin, Whiskers and Grim). There is essentially no fluidity between the reads of these two groups, aka there is no single person that scumreads BOTH someone from [Mala, MattP, Wisdom] and [Penguin, Whiskers, Grim, Shos].

Very strange, slightly unsettling. Potentially a great thing.

Pedit: Nacho has sheeped me before, and I thought he was scum that game, and he was town.
In post 433, MattP wrote:EBWOP: Well, I thought he was town and then scum when PoE left us in a terrible situation where pretty much everyone left was town as fuck. We chose right in the end anyway.

Then there's another mini conversation about how Grimgroove is town or something where you were being townies, you know, the uninformed majority, and then all of a sudden one of you (in that case, MattP) taps the other on the shoulder and says, "Oh, by the way, only other player of my alignment, I have arrived at the conclusion that this and this."

And I can't say that makes you scum. But I can say that no other players in the game have the relationship that you have. It's really great that you trust each other
so much
. You must be so happy together.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Whiskers »

Also I'm pretty sure I just quoted about 90% of Matt's ISO, and probably 50% of yours. You two talk to each other. A lot. And to other players? A lot less.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

Figure 1 - I pretended I didn't understand he was reaction testing me to see his reaction. It was genuine, he immediately revealed it was a test and was confused at my reaction. Conclusion reached? He is town.
Figure 2 - Matt sees I am on to shos, who he is also suspecting. He urges me to vote him, as I was voting Mala, who he was townreading. He further tells me that I am wrong on Mala. Result? I reconsidered and saw I was wrong on Mala, and I had the added support that I was right in what I was seeing about shos.
Figure 3 - This is completely incorrect, I was responding to your post where you said that each player has his tells and stuff. Nothing to do with your discussion with Matt.
Figure 4 - I was responding to 430, which was not addressed at Mirari, but was a general comment about what the scumteam is.

What you don't like is that me and Matt know each other are town and are working together, and you try to call that buddying or whatever. Too bad.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 am

Post by ooba »

In post 474, Whiskers wrote:
In post 466, Wisdom wrote:
In post 452, Whiskers wrote:Wisdom can't understand and has to dip his fingers into every post MattP makes,
And he is now even using misreps to make conclusions. This is done by scum, every time.
Whoa, whoa, I thought we could only use meta, man. Only meta tells are effective in scumhunting. It is the
major scumhunting tool!
A lot of (needless) hostility in this post and the one above. I can understand if you thought he was scum (some people get angry and are rude at scum suspects) - but this looks like you're trying to undermine\ridicule Wisdom.

Do you guys have a playing history?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

You still didn't explain where I didn't understand something Matt said.

And you still have not explained how penguin has been any useful. Don't think I'll drop it.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 am

Post by ooba »

In post 479, ooba wrote:A lot of (needless) hostility in this post and the one above.
By above - I meant Whisker's post with the spoilers.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

@ooba
No, first game with him. And I do think he is scum.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 am

Post by ooba »

In post 482, Wisdom wrote:@ooba
No, first game with him. And I do think he is scum.
I wanted to check because I can also attribute that behaviour to bad blood from previous games.

Since it's not - I do believe we have something here.

Unvote. Vote: Whiskers

If Whiskers is scum, I'd wager that the person who confused Wisdom and Whiskers isn't scum with Whiskers.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

That was shos.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 457, Desperado wrote:@ Mollie: Why are you hesitant to vote shos when he was intentionally playing scummy in Doctor mafia because he was the nurse? He said as much in thread. I also agree with Ooba, your Whiskers vote just looks like sour grapes to me. Who do you actually think is scum?
how does it look like sour grapes
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 470, Wisdom wrote:
In post 457, Desperado wrote:@ Mollie: Why are you hesitant to vote shos when he was intentionally playing scummy in Doctor mafia because he was the nurse? He said as much in thread. I also agree with Ooba, your Whiskers vote just looks like sour grapes to me. Who do you actually think is scum?
I also don't like Desperado at all. I expected much more from him than just this. He is not scumhunting.
hahahahaha what

If you don't think I'm scumhunting the how about you shut the fuck up and leave me alone then?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 485, pirate mollie wrote:
Why is Whiskers scum?
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 486, Desperado wrote:
I also don't like Desperado at all. I expected much more from him than just this. He is not scumhunting.
hahahahaha what

If you don't think I'm scumhunting the how about you shut the fuck up and leave me alone then?
Umm, what?
Why would I leave you alone?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 487, Desperado wrote:
Why is Whiskers scum?
the pissiness looks fake and it looks like she is trying to work at coming up with a reason as to why nacho is scum and I am not town scum reading nacho but if whiskers flips scum nacho is for sure town but to me it is more about the fake meltdowns
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 488, Wisdom wrote:
In post 486, Desperado wrote:
hahahahaha what

Umm, what?
Why would I leave you alone?
Because I clearly am scumhunting, and you bothering me about how I'm not isn't going to help either of us
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 489, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 487, Desperado wrote:
Why is Whiskers scum?
the pissiness looks fake and it looks like she is trying to work at coming up with a reason as to why nacho is scum and I am not town scum reading nacho but if whiskers flips scum nacho is for sure town but to me it is more about the fake meltdowns
I think your fake meltdown point is trash. I don't think Whiskers has been melting down at any point, she seems extremely confident in what she's pushing, and I think it's too dependent on other people who aren't Whiskers doing the same thing to you recently. "Fake scum meltdowns are a fad now" is not a reason to think someone is scum.

So who else?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 479, ooba wrote:A lot of (needless) hostility in this post and the one above. I can understand if you thought he was scum (some people get angry and are rude at scum suspects) - but this looks like you're trying to undermine\ridicule Wisdom.
pssssst

he does think wis is scum
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Desperado »

Like it really looks like Whiskers is being voted for being a big meanie and for not being one of the cool kids.

^Does no one understand that Whisker's "hostility" is related to feeling left out/threatened by a bunch of people who clearly know each other and are using tools that he can't given the circumstances?

You in particular, mollie, should have seen this. Whisker looks exactly like I looked in Maniacal.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Desperado »

Yeah mollie is scum with penguin.

Unvote
Vote: Mollie
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah, no
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 am

Post by ooba »

Umm Des?
In post 476, Whiskers wrote:And I can't say that makes you scum. But I can say that no other players in the game have the relationship that you have. It's really great that you trust each other so much. You must be so happy together.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Desperado »

Yup. Mollie is talking to Penguin like she is townreading her the biggest defense she mustered was against Mala, who wasn't even pushing Penguin that hard (and was getting heat at the time).

And none of mollie's pushes have made any sense at all. Wagonned Nacho during the defensive thing, wagoned Ooba for trolling, wagoned Whiskers for being mean.

Why are you townreading her?

PEdit: He can't say it makes them scum together.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Desperado »

Like Whiskers' ISO makes it pretty clear he thinks Wis and Matt are scum together. How are you missing that??
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

And you're okay with such nonsense. You're not this stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”