Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Whiskers »

To rephrase,
In post 35, Nachomamma8 wrote:NO NO NO NO NO
This is when I first thought Nacho was going to "freak out" to look town.
In post 32, Nachomamma8 wrote:if he was town he'd be panicking, calling me scum with whiskers, screaming his pretty little head off
And then everybody (again, "everybody" is like, two people) went, "WHOA, HE SURE IS DEFENSIVE!" And I was like, "9___9 jeez you guys didn't anybody read this post (32)?"
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

Sorry but this makes no sense, and the only feeling I get from your posts is that you're trying to be manipulative.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 93, Wisdom wrote:
In post 83, Mirari wrote:I agree with your vote on Whiskers. He doesn't seem comfortable right now.
Can you elaborate on this?
I will later I s'pose. I don't really like my vote on Whiskers anymore. His theory makes a certain amount of sense. Even if it is a bad theory I don't think he would be advocating something this paranoid at this stage of the game.

UNVOTE:

I'll return when I have less distractions.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 100, Whiskers wrote:To rephrase,
In post 35, Nachomamma8 wrote:NO NO NO NO NO
This is when I first thought Nacho was going to "freak out" to look town.
In post 32, Nachomamma8 wrote:if he was town he'd be panicking, calling me scum with whiskers, screaming his pretty little head off
And then everybody (again, "everybody" is like, two people) went, "WHOA, HE SURE IS DEFENSIVE!" And I was like, "9___9 jeez you guys didn't anybody read this post (32)?"
So your entire case hinges on a comment that Nacho made that was specifically referring to Wisdom?

Nacho wasn't saying "all town freaks out and gets defensive," he was saying that Wis should have been freaking out.
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 am

Post by shos »

two hyperactive games at once?! *sigh*
starting to read in a few minutes
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.02Wisdom - 4 - Whiskers, Nachomamma8, shos, Desperado (L-3)
Nachomamma8 - 1 - ArcAngel9 (L-6)
Whiskers - 2 - pirate mollie, Wisdom (L-5)
penguin_alien - 1 - Malakittens (L-6)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)

Not Voting - ooba, MattP, Grimgroove, Mirari

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)

Interesting Fact #3: Demeter's daughter, Persephone, is cursed to stay in the Underworld with Hades for half of the year.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 am

Post by shos »

"Every great journey starts with a small step." ...starting to read through. seriously, only ooba and mirari are people I haven't played with :D
~~~

No comments on p1.

At mollie on : are you serious with that townread? explain?
~~~

Bringing first good stuff into the game - post 63 is good by mollie. I can definitely call that a townread.
~~~

Longpost 78 by mala. I don't like it.. too many reads too quick into the game.
~~~

Elaborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?
~~~

laughed loudly at wisdoms 89 & 90, lol...bees...that's a verb..

@whiskers
that really makes no sense. as repeated in 101.
~~~

@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining

also that doesn't make sense

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 am

Post by shos »

oh wait it's des on 103.

your avvies are too similar.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 am

Post by shos »

that makes sense now, lol.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 106, shos wrote:laughed loudly at wisdoms 89 & 90, lol...bees...that's a verb..
whiskers*
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

78 isn't too long, really Shos? It's about the same size as your catch up.

Wisdom - his ISO the last few posts by him are reading as defensive. I can quote them if you like, but for me it makes me lean town on him.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

Quote please, yes.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Got very close to forgetting about this game.
Catching up tomorrow!
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 80, MattP wrote:
In post 77, Nachomamma8 wrote: I thought you were using mollie's interactions with me in order to read me. You not using them to read me at all is incredibly disappointing
I have no idea how you're reading my posts
In a way they weren't meant to be read.
In post 87, Desperado wrote:wait i thought we were speedlynching wisdom
We were, but then they got cold feet for some inexplicable reason.
In post 90, Whiskers wrote:Also, didn't anybody else realize? Everybody saying that Nachomamma got really defensive: did you forget that just before that, he was saying that a townie getting voted would get really defensive? I don't think he's suspicious for being "defensive" about being voted-- that's a playstyle thing, everypony is different-- no, I think he's suspicious for being defensive because I believe he's intentionally doing it, playing to a sort of idealized town meta.

To recap:
"It's town to be a horse"
*bees a horse*
See?
Where was I defensive again?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

I'd rather Mala answer that before Whiskers does.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 110, Malakittens wrote:78 isn't too long, really Shos? It's about the same size as your catch up.

Wisdom - his ISO the last few posts by him are reading as defensive. I can quote them if you like, but for me it makes me lean town on him.
I'm not criticizing the size of your post. I'm criticizing its content. having so many reads so quickly, that's a real feat. I had like, one, and it was weak.

Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 93, Wisdom wrote:
In post 83, Mirari wrote:I agree with your vote on Whiskers. He doesn't seem comfortable right now.
Can you elaborate on this?
In post 106, shos wrote:Elaborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?

Wisdom, Shos

In post 27, Whiskers wrote:Pirate Mollie is super scum or super new noobie noob?

Can't tell.

Also shos, you're terrible at reaction tests, unless you are scum who is sloppy on purpose.

Daykill: shos
This post in particular of Whiskers' 3 early game posts looks contrived. His antics do not seem genuine as expressions of his personality. My impression of those 3 posts was Whiskers trying to talk about things for the sake of talking.
In post 106, shos wrote:@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining
I unvoted Whiskers because his theory is plausible. Offhand comments about what a townsperson's actions in a specific situation cull agreement on a read. A person who wants to slowly build rapport with the town, especially the person being townread, would mimic those actions
I don't think Whiskers as scum would try to push a theory this early in the game.

I'm not a fan of shos's 106. Same line of thought about Whiskers' early play - commenting to comment.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by shos »

that's a page 2 post, don't you think that talking aimlessly is the only thinkg you can practically do?

anyway, I agree with that theory, didn't realize that was a 'theory' lol.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by MattP »

VOTE: Shos
SlappyKrust
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 101, Wisdom wrote:Sorry but this makes no sense, and the only feeling I get from your posts is that you're trying to be manipulative.
Ok.
In post 106, shos wrote:@whiskers
that really makes no sense. as repeated in 101.
99 was a response to Wisdom.
100 was the explanation for that, since I realized it might raise some questions.
In post 111, Wisdom wrote:Quote please, yes.
Wisdom is playing townily.
In post 114, Wisdom wrote:I'd rather Mala answer that before Whiskers does.
Which is why I specifically didn't answer it when you asked Mala... although, I guess I ended up doing it anyway, which makes me wonder why Nacho is asking this in the first place...
In post 116, Mirari wrote:This post in particular of Whiskers' 3 early game posts looks contrived. His antics do not seem genuine as expressions of his personality. My impression of those 3 posts was Whiskers trying to talk about things for the sake of talking.
The daykill bit is a little unusual for me, usually when I do stuff like that, I get lynched. So I don't do it anymore. But I've got kind of a fetish for daykills-- expect to see me asking about them later in the game.
In post 116, Mirari wrote: I don't think Whiskers as scum would try to push a theory this early in the game.
I should point out that I don't really play my scum game different from my town game. At all (except maybe not daykilling people wildly). That's the only reason I'm good as either.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 103, Desperado wrote:
[@Whiskers]

So your entire case hinges on a comment that Nacho made that was specifically referring to Wisdom?

Nacho wasn't saying "all town freaks out and gets defensive," he was saying that Wis should have been freaking out.[/quote]
Why do you think this is a Wisdom-specific meta that Nacho is using? Have you played with Wisdom before? Do you agree that, him as town, would go all muppet-armed over being Random-Vote-Wagonned early Day 1? Do you agree with Nacho's meta of him?

Or if not, what makes you think that Nachomamma is referring only to Wisdom with this comment? What makes you think that it was a comment about Wisdom, not a comment about town-play?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 120, Whiskers wrote:
In post 103, Desperado wrote:
[@Whiskers]

Nacho wasn't saying "all town freaks out and gets defensive," he was saying that Wis should have been freaking out.
Why do you think this is a Wisdom-specific meta that Nacho is using? Have you played with Wisdom before? Do you agree that, him as town, would go all muppet-armed over being Random-Vote-Wagonned early Day 1? Do you agree with Nacho's meta of him?

Or if not, what makes you think that Nachomamma is referring only to Wisdom with this comment? What makes you think that it was a comment about Wisdom, not a comment about town-play?[/quote]

I understood that it was a relative tell that he was talking about.

what is funny is I don't really think that nacho was being defensive, I was mostly trolling him and pushing his buttons and while I get why arc and mebbe even mala followed my push cos they he and I are pretty good friends and sometimes nacho can be a blank slate that is best observed through other people's eyes when all you see is an empty canvas but i find
your
push to be weird.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what the fuck is wrong with quote tags today I didn't change anything
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ shos

yes it is a serious read. arc's entrance into the game was easy and breezy I mean she did not give a flying fuck how she looked. <------ town
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

mollie I had the feeling mala just sheeped the 'defensive nacho' belief thinking it's the cool thing to do. disagree?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”