Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Elias_the_thief wrote:so, we're going to ignore OMG til night? and we're assuming that both mafias will try to kill him, so we're going to protect him? i think that's a little too much support for someone who's not even a confirmed protown power role, especially one who employs such anti town tactics. i think maybe it would be a good idea to vote up to four, and get him to claim ( he said he would at either 4 or 5).
I dont see how it could hurt much, and it would give us some more information. thoughts?
I don't think a claim is already in order for omg, I am rather hoping to get some nformation about his alignment from his behavior. And as omg himself hinted with his rolefishing - a claim could very well hurt us, since not only town, but also scum receives the information in the claim.
omg_im_nnocent_wtf wrote:to all those asking me questions/telling me how to play i really dont care.
I hope this does not mean that the recent talk about you doesn't change anything...
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:ok now lets concentrate instead on finding scum....
...however, this is already going in the direction I wanted. :)

For now, I think that I have said the important things about this issue, so I will focus on something else now. That way, I also get the chance to watch you from more angles. So,
unvote
for now, but still
IGMEOY: omg_im_innocent_wtf

My next focus would be the ones that have not contributed much yet, since they might be scum just hanging back (aka lurking) while the town destroys itself.
Vote: cokebottle
- all I have seen from you yet was a random vote, and that random vote was the fourth vote on a bandwagon that was not backed up by any logic at all.

Also, I am asking myself where Utnut and Sandy are.
Mod
, did you hear anything from these two yet? And if not, could you please get a prod and/or replacement for them?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Nyktorion wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:so, we're going to ignore OMG til night? and we're assuming that both mafias will try to kill him, so we're going to protect him? i think that's a little too much support for someone who's not even a confirmed protown power role, especially one who employs such anti town tactics. i think maybe it would be a good idea to vote up to four, and get him to claim ( he said he would at either 4 or 5).
I dont see how it could hurt much, and it would give us some more information. thoughts?
I don't think a claim is already in order for omg, I am rather hoping to get some nformation about his alignment from his behavior. And as omg himself hinted with his rolefishing - a claim could very well hurt us, since not only town, but also scum receives the information in the claim.
I was just thinking that it wouldnt hurt us that much since he already hinted a power town role and will probably get killed off tonight anyways. But i guess that would only be if this was a vanilla game with just cops and doctors, and I guess it was a kind of faulty position. No, I'm not really going to push for a claim that much. But my real concern is having to have the doctor(s?) to protect him tonight when he's not confirmed protown. And seeing as there are two mafias, we could very well be protecting one mafia from another.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:32 am

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:
not buying this at all.

FOS vote elias
rolefishing.
Also, I wasnt really rolefishing, I was trying to stimulate conversation, as implied from the "thoughts?" at the end of my post. thanks for attempting to shift suspicion to me though.
Great Sir Utnut
Great Sir Utnut
Townie
Great Sir Utnut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Great Sir Utnut »

I'm here, but I'm lost. This is my first game here, so I'm not used to the customs. That's not an excuse, just a comment.

Before I get used to stuff, I'll just bandwagon.
Vote: Squirrels
(\_ _/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
cokebottle
cokebottle
Townie
cokebottle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:03 am

Post by cokebottle »

oh wow the roles went out wow!

it says I'm a mafia! That's Awesome!

I didn't know that I had private messages. cool! well, I'll post more now!
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:07 am

Post by videoguy »

@cokebottle: Thanks for joining us! Haven't seen you in a while! Please let us know who your mafia partners are from your PM, I misplaced my notebook...
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:17 am

um...i'm not sure you understand how to play the game, cokebottle...
either that or you're being an idiot.
I play the games rul gud.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:19 am

EBWOP: but if you're serious then i'd be very interested in the names of your scumbuddies.
cokebottle
cokebottle
Townie
cokebottle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:37 am

Post by cokebottle »

cogito ergo sum is one of them. I think I can talk to him when it's night time.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Nocmen »

videoguy wrote:@cokebottle: Thanks for joining us! Haven't seen you in a while! Please let us know who your mafia partners are from your PM, I misplaced my notebook...
What he said, I also lost my notebook. Or at least let me borrow a pen to write on myself!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

FoS: cokebottle
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Kison »

I'll take it a step further...

Unvote

Vote : Cokebottle
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:21 am

Post by videoguy »

I'd rather confirm his intel.

vote CES
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:28 am

hmm. we dont know whether or not this guy is telling the truth. i think it's better to lynch him first to test him, and if that's true lynch CES, seeing as CES is the better player, and if it turns out not to be true, it would be best to have lynched the more expendable player (ie cokebottle) . If it turns out to be true, I dont think it will matter if we leave CES around to lynch tomorrow, because being a good player wont help you when you're pretty much confirmed scum.
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:32 am

Post by videoguy »

Elias_the_thief wrote:hmm. we dont know whether or not this guy is telling the truth. i think it's better to lynch him first to test him, and if that's true lynch CES, seeing as CES is the better player, and if it turns out not to be true, it would be best to have lynched the more expendable player (ie cokebottle) . If it turns out to be true, I dont think it will matter if we leave CES around to lynch tomorrow, because being a good player wont help you when you're pretty much confirmed scum.
I guess that's true. I was thinking CES was a slightly more dangerous person to keep around for D2. Although I guess the effect would be minimal.

unvote

vote Cokebottle
Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Hmm, I don't know if this is a serious claim by cokebottle, but it is for sure not the best way to get my vote off of him. I don not really suspect CES for that - after all, cokebottle might be lying at least in that part. However, this part caught my eye:
cokebottle wrote:cogito ergo sum is one of them.
So you have more than one partner, and the scumgroups contain more than 2 players each? Interesting, tell us more, please...
cokebottle
cokebottle
Townie
cokebottle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:54 am

Post by cokebottle »

vote cokebottle
cokebottle
cokebottle
Townie
cokebottle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:55 am

Post by cokebottle »

Sandy's the other
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Kison »

No, I don't suspect CES either. I don't think anyone could possibly be so stupid as to blatantly ruin his own team like that. However, it may be an attempt to play noob card by doing something so ridiculous that you'd say, "oh, he can't be serious!"

So I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he's going to play with fire, he will be put out before he burns down our little courthouse.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:14 pm

i dont know. i think it would be best to lynch cokebottle at this point. i'm gonna go ahead and
vote: cokebottle
seeing as cokebottles self vote doesnt actually count (not in bold) is that 3 votes, or four?
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by videoguy »

If there are 2 mafias and one has 3, thats a lot of scum. I'm confused.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:57 pm

they would probably both have three, or else the game would be unbalanced. this setup seems a little anti town either way, unless we have like 5 power roles.
videoguy
videoguy
Townie
videoguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by videoguy »

If they both have 3, then it's 3-vs-3-vs-6, and they both have nightkills, this could get not-pretty fast.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

If Cokebottle's telling the truth, which by his self-vote I don't doubt one bit, I have this to say:

YOU ARE THE FUCKING SINGLE MOST RETARDED PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. NOT ONLY DID YOU WASTE THE TIME OF EVERY PLAYER IN THIS GAME, BUT YOU WASTED THE TIME OF LIVINGOD WHO WORKED VERY HARD TO PUT THIS GAME TOGETHER. NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE DICKING AROUND, GO TRY OUT THE COMBO OF HEAD + WOODCHIPPER INSTEAD. GO DIE IN A FIRE.

Somebody permaban this joker, please.
Oh hai.
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Nyktorion wrote:
I was just thinking that it wouldnt hurt us that much since he already hinted a power town role and will probably get killed off tonight anyways. But i guess that would only be if this was a vanilla game with just cops and doctors, and I guess it was a kind of faulty position. No, I'm not really going to push for a claim that much. But my real concern is having to have the doctor(s?) to protect him tonight when he's not confirmed protown. And seeing as there are two mafias, we could very well be protecting one mafia from another.
doctor should not be protecting me tonight. thats all ill say about that.

also re: trying to shift suspicion, you will notice that i actually original was planning to vote you, then switched it to just an FOS (from the typo). there is a reason for that.

last game i played with you you were scum and basically played a very passive lurking game. here you are much more active and confrontational, which to me sounds like townie.... so i think your more than likely town, but your rolefishing post was very bad. just fwiw
i swear im not mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”